Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? (16491 Views)

15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women / 15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women. / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by timpaker(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oahray: e don do jor. Stop pushing blame like it's hard drugs tongue. I'm sure there are things you do that she doesn't like either.
cool cool cool
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
ItsModella:
OMG!!! LMFAO!!!!! bwahahahahahaha!!

She was crying cos she was gonna miss you...awwww.
or could be tears of joy embarassed embarassed
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Smartiegurl(f): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Flashaldrin:
lol, truth is very bitter hun.
Get lost biko!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by tinuolababy(f): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
i'm learning. grin
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
It gats to be Cheating but then am also freaked out when she abruptly starts up with the Comparison of Myself and the Ex angry
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by AngelEbi(f): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hmmm...hidden from who? Ya oda runz? Gist us nau.. Ayam a learner. cheesy
Oda runs? Lie lie, person dey big pass some tins na. I'm just a quiet person n just like hm, most of his friends like to gist. He knws wen I want to be quiet, hs friend dnt!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by fdiva(f): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
GaussS: well, i'm ending mine today. been a long time coming. long distance relationship, he doesn't call regularly(once in a month) and doesn't see anything wrong with it. he came to lagos and didn't tell me he was. this is someone i haven't seen in a year. only for him to text me on the day he was leaving. i'm saying i'm tired and i'm out
if packing yourself out of that relationship will be difficult for you. Call on me I can help. He doesn't love you. Once a month? Not even once a week. Kai!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
o.obim:
She cries alot! She cries everytime I kiss her, is it normal, people? I missed my flight today cos I was busy kissing her tears away and holding her to calm down.
Ìke agwu na m, but I love her plenty.*she is 24 fa, but cries like a 12 yr old!*pls, how can I stop her from wetting my body with tears al d time.HELP!

lolz
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Caracta: Work work work!

U sef dey talk

*SMH*
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by fdiva(f): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
timpaker:

Really, but she mustn't hear that, else she'll flame at ya. I've leanrt to lie cuz of that(right now i'm working on a posting outta my present job hood to somewhere far from her and her spies)
But will you end up marrying her?
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by AngelEbi(f): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
ItsModella:
hate the ring he buys? lmaoooooo!!!
Is true na. I'm nt d kind of girl dat gets excited over evry engagement ring. U ave to ask me for my preference so I'll be proud to wear it. For instance, I hate rings wit just one stud
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by anitank(f): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
He manages real fine when am not around, but when I spend the weekend over, he gets real furious when am 10mins late in preparing his meals. Just give him food at the right time, and there'll be peace and harmony. cheesy

He easily transfers aggression to me when he's upset but he's always quick to say he's sorry.

Love my baby kiss kiss
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
GaussS: well, i'm ending mine today. been a long time coming. long distance relationship, he doesn't call regularly(once in a month) and doesn't see anything wrong with it. he came to lagos and didn't tell me he was. this is someone i haven't seen in a year. only for him to text me on the day he was leaving. i'm saying i'm tired and i'm out

Once a month and u call that a relationship

*Y do u ladies like deceiving urselves*

I sorry for u .

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by nasspresi: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
debayun: ;DI hate d excessive calls she virtually calls me every 10min I hv to switch off ma fone to get a good sleep.

I hate d fact dat every lil fin turns to and argument it drives me crazy.

She must nt smell, hear or see me talk to any girl nah die b dat nah so she go start to dey rant untop fone lyk cartoon character nd I must nt hang-up or else am dead

It is a big crime and a crime against humanity if I dnt say those 3 words (I love u) chai nah die b dat its lyk unleashing adolf hitler on myself

But d fact still remains dat I love her soooo much and I can't do without her grin
eya. Pele for yarself
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
AngelEbi:
Is true na. I'm nt d kind of girl dat gets excited over evry engagement ring. U ave to ask me for my preference so I'll be proud to wear it. For instance, I hate rings wit just one stud
LMAO!! girl, you funny...how many studs do you like then?
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by AGgal(f): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
Wen i prepare a terrible meal n he eats happily n say "its very tasty"
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by nasspresi: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
I hate when she hisses(mstchew) at me. Realy very super annoying.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
anitank: He manages real fine when am not around, but when I spend the weekend over, he gets real furious when am 10mins late in preparing his meals. He easily transfers aggression to me when he's upset but he's always quick to say he's sorry.

Love my baby kiss kiss

keep loving, from aggression he wld go violent, and break that ya coconut head one day .

2 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
AG.gal:
you get annoyed when he compliments your terrible food? wow!! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
AG.gal:

Feminine Issues here and there undecided
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Bigsteveg(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
I pity you o
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by plainmirror(m): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
o.obim:
She cries alot! She cries everytime I kiss her, is it normal, people? I missed my flight today cos I was busy kissing her tears away and holding her to calm down.
Ìke agwu na m, but I love her plenty.*she is 24 fa, but cries like a 12 yr old!*pls, how can I stop her from wetting my body with tears al d time.HELP!
permit me 2 call Ʊ ishiegburumma .a gurl dats nt ya wyf,nd Ʊ want me perhaps us to belief Ʊ?am sure u mistook moolue/keke 4 flight.® Ʊ a learner
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by oobim(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

There are more serious problems than tears,I don't believe that you missed a flight because of that. I hope you get a refund. ..
I missed a flight cos of tears, my dear.you won't understand!it could be God saving me from something, that is how I see life. They don't give refund in this country. I will have to pay an extra 7k or so , to be able to use the ticket again.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by kollytin(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Make wait 4 oga at d top before me go tell una abt my experience.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Oahray: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
AngelEbi:
mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! undecided
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oahray: mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by anitank(f): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

keep loving, from aggression he wld go violent, and break that ya coconut head one day .
Lol @ breaking my coconut head

Everybody gets upset once in a while and sometimes take it out on the people near them, it is not unnatural. And until he becomes violent(which I don't see coming anytime soon), he hasn't done anything wrong. tongue
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by cyara(f): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
i find it annoying when my bf says''i don't have anything to say'' he does this always and it really pisses me off
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by fdiva(f): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
debayun: ;DI hate d excessive calls she virtually calls me every 10min I hv to switch off ma fone to get a good sleep.

I hate d fact dat every lil fin turns to and argument it drives me crazy.

She must nt smell, hear or see me talk to any girl nah die b dat nah so she go start to dey rant untop fone lyk cartoon character nd I must nt hang-up or else am dead

It is a big crime and a crime against humanity if I dnt say those 3 words (I love u) chai nah die b dat its lyk unleashing adolf hitler on myself

But d fact still remains dat I love her soooo much and I can't do without her grin
I just love you for this your last statement. It actually means you understand and still love your girl no matter. Lucky her. Bravo!

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by stylesco: 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Harbycutie: wen all he cares abt is work!work! n work! giving me little attention............ Gosh! it jux so so annoying

I guess its because you aint working, so you have so much spare time.
Or
He can't handle stress like me.
When I'm working I hardly feel lovey dovey about anybody.
I just want to be left alone.. Dunno how I can handle that.
My guy is always complaining.
I love him very much but its hard to show it when I'm stressed.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by mysticgal(f): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He's ignoring u cus u nagging/boring. Don't u gerrit? undecided
i dont nag neither am i boring.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He's ignoring u cus u nagging/boring. Don't u gerrit? undecided

U say ur own na , abi u no get bobo ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? / How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships / Why Nigerian Men Marry European Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.