Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? (16492 Views)

15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women / 15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women. / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by rofemiguwa(f): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
Always waits for me to say sorry even wen he's wrong.does d 'K' thingy too.the worst of all can ignore u for days when he's pissed u go beg tire! Chai!.luv him anyways kiss kiss
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Queeniekruuz(f): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
I hate it whn he fails to hearken 2 my advice.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nnekacherry: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

keep loving, from aggression he wld go violent, and break that ya coconut head one day .

Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Oahray: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U better stop mschewwwing, if I no like I no go wear am. U copy? angry angry
See what I mean when I say many gals too dey stress petty things? So if I wan buy babe engagement ring I go tell am first so she go describe the design she like? The ring is just a symbol. Reject the ring, reject what it stands for. angry
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Babneh: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
I hate it when I have to make a move or seek to have fun with my wife, as she tends to push me towards giving in to seductions from my Polytechnic students.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
1 Brazilian hair = 68 bags of cement,
1 quality handbag = 10 tankers of water,
1 quality shoe = 1 trailer of sand,
1 iPhone 4 = 4,500 blocks,
this are enough to build a 2 bedroom flat.
Ladies! Please allow your boyfriends to be landlords this year.
A word is enough for the....?

2 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Oahray: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
AngelEbi:
Help me tell am
lol... I know your type and how to handle them. Two captains cannot be on my ship sha. If she makes the number of studs on an engagement ring a big deal, I'd buy a nice single stud ring on purpose and watch her reject it. smiley
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by hassymo5(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
she is lovely, bt her parents are pain in the neck imagine
1: saying im a catholic
2: im from gombe
3: that my parents.are.separated

so that are there reasons for not allowing me to marry their.daughter
i hate the relationship cos of dis excuses, bt i still love my girl
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by AngelEbi(f): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
Tell him wetin? Come make I knack u tru stories, ur head no correct. So if guy wey u love, carry 3karat come u go decline? U a f00lizh gal. angry[/quote
If I dnt like it, I won't appreciate it. Of course I would collect it bt it would end up lining my jewel box. If u like call me f00lish, I don talk my own
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by AngelEbi(f): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oahray: lol... I know your type and how to handle them. Two captains cannot be on my ship sha. If she makes the number of studs on an engagement ring a big deal, I'd buy a nice single stud ring on purpose and watch her reject it. smiley
Which one be captain n ship again? Why are u making a big deal abt d ring stuff seeing its only an example? My point is, in a relationship, u dnt take decisions witout consulting ur partner especially if its an 'us' decision
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by blood1(f): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
PDA!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Oahray: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
AngelEbi:
Which one be captain n ship again? Why are u making a big deal abt d ring stuff seeing its only an example? My point is, in a relationship, u dnt take decisions witout consulting ur partner especially if its an 'us' decision
ha! Don't turn tables jor. You cited it as an example and I simply tagged along. I got your point the first time, but the ring thing you mentioned was a poor example of an 'us' decision. tongue
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
AngelEbi:
How old are u? undecided
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Caracta(f): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:
U sef dey talk
*SMH*
Excuuuse me! Am i in a relationship with you? If you have issues with me, let's settle it somewhere else pls.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by AngelEbi(f): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oahray: ha! Don't turn tables jor. You cited it as an example and I simple tagged along. I got your point the first time, but the ring thing you mentioned was a poor example of an 'us' decision. tongue
See, I'm nt saying he shuld come right out n say 'hey sweetie, wat kind of ring do u want?' Bt he shuldknw wat I like. Before I get a gift for hm, I make sure its sometin he's goin to appreciate. Nw dats wat I'm saying, is dat too much?
Moreover, I hate one stud rings, kill me for it if u like. I'll rather wear a plain band.

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by AngelEbi(f): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
How old are u? undecided
10. At least dats wat my Mummy says
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
AngelEbi:
10. At least dats wat my Mummy says
No wonder! Young shall grow.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by blackbeau1(f): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
when my bf is too busy 'playing' nerd with his computers and when my bf tries to be all mushy with me
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Uch74(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] She's always in the habit of trying to stop me from going for choir practice when she knows Ȋ̝̊̅ have a passion for music....her reason being that Ȋ̝̊̅'m one of only two guys in that choir surrounded by 15 ladies.....
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
black_beau: when my bf is too busy 'playing' nerd with his computers and when my bf tries to be all mushy with me
which one is all mushy?? Aint that a good thing?
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Flashaldrin:
which one is all mushy?? Aint that a good thing?
I tire o! All sort of syndromes dey worry dis babes mehn...
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Uch74: [color=#000099][/color] She's always in the habit of trying to stop me from going for choir practice when she knows Ȋ̝̊̅ have a passion for music....her reason being that Ȋ̝̊̅'m one of only two guys in that choir surrounded by 15 ladies.....
15 gini? Age range pls... Haaa! Oh boi, dem must to come ya house for choir practice o! I'll host dem. 15 wat? FECK NO!!! As in, odikwa very risky.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by anitank(f): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
ßløøð: PDA!
am yet to see a girl who hates PDA......till now! wow!
I'm a sucker for PDA especially if am crazy about him. But then everything has to be in moderation
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Oahray: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
black_beau: when my bf is too busy 'playing' nerd with his computers and when my bf tries to be all mushy with me
E no near you, you complain; e near you, you complain. Na wa o
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Oahray: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
AngelEbi:
See, I'm nt saying he shuld come right out n say 'hey sweetie, wat kind of ring do u want?' Bt he shuldknw wat I like. Before I get a gift for hm, I make sure its sometin he's goin to appreciate. Nw dats wat I'm saying, is dat too much?
Moreover, I hate one stud rings, kill me for it if u like . I'll rather wear a plain band.
don't mind if I do grin *servicing guilotine* grin
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by mckenzie125: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
Wen I knw wat am sayin and she is sayin ha own.....Blivin hers is correct...and I cn ignor ha wen she strts naggin and say childish tins
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
Not in my relationship per se but gets sick and tired of mofos always think women need to be connected to their husbands to be successful. Some people always refer everything to Mr. as if Mrs aren't important. I have seen that a lot and wondered what is up with that shit then when women speak up about their discomforts in their relationships they get thrown with, "there are more fishes in the sea that wants your man" bullshit like she supposed to settled for whatever because other hoes will do whatever for a man.

Okay let me take a nap.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by anitank(f): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Not in my relationship per se but gets sick and tired of mofos always think women need to be connected to their husbands to be successful. Some people always refer everything to Mr. as if Mrs aren't important. I have seen that a lot and wondered what is up with that shit then when women speak up about their discomforts in their relationships they get thrown with, "there are more fishes in the sea that wants your man" bullshit like she supposed to settled for whatever because other hoes will do whatever for a man.

Okay let me take a nap.
yeah u should grin
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Crixina(f): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
timpaker: 1. Always been introduced to everyone that cares to listen as her Husband especially her colleagues.
2. Always calling every 10minutes to know where i am or where i would be (so that she can send her spies) embarassed embarassed
3. And when i threaten to quit the relationship, she gives back a threat of taking her life. cry cry (I don taya)
you obviously hate this girl,and i guess she's either blind or too daft to see or notice.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
GaussS: well, i'm ending mine today. been a long time coming. long distance relationship, he doesn't call regularly(once in a month) and doesn't see anything wrong with it. he came to lagos and didn't tell me he was. this is someone i haven't seen in a year. only for him to text me on the day he was leaving. i'm saying i'm tired and i'm out
Wow! This story reminds me of me. Precisely my story. Apparently, he got himself a babe with boobs 50times bigger than mine.

@Topic, I don't like being ignored. Looks like I'm disturbing you or something undecided
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
nikkyshyne: Wow! This story reminds me of me. Precisely my story. Apparently, he got himself a babe with boobs 50times bigger than mine.

@Topic, I don't like being ignored. Looks like I'm disturbing you or something undecided

Same here...no time!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Ego2(f): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
wen i get his brb shit while trying too chat wif him, buh still find him online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? / How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships / Why Nigerian Men Marry European Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.