Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? (16490 Views)

15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women / 15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women. / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Pink1: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goldienana: I hate it when he use d latter K to respond to me, n hardly opens mouth to say I love u 1st,,, he likes being d one always saying I love u too. His ma handsome though and I love him..

Are you sure we're not dating the same person? lol. The 'K' just kills me imagine after typing a whole funny/dramatic etc encounter I had with someone he will just reply 'K' arggh i will feel like screaming lol. And the 'I love you', he hardly says that too he says the words are sacred lmao and that it has been commonized by folks that say it one minute and cheat the next - he has a point though but I know deep down without a hint of doubt that he loves me and he shows it - guess you cant have it all
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oahray: mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! undecided
U better stop mschewwwing, if I no like I no go wear am. U copy? angry angry
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by princemaicheal: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
o.obim:
She cries alot! She cries everytime I kiss her, is it normal, people? I missed my flight today cos I was busy kissing her tears away and holding her to calm down.
Ìke agwu na m, but I love her plenty.*she is 24 fa, but cries like a 12 yr old!*pls, how can I stop her from wetting my body with tears al d time.HELP!
Are you her first? If not,am not sure about the crying thing.Some guys can pretend to be soft only to unleash their real self when they are finally Mrs.

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by oobim(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
plainmirror: permit me 2 call Ʊ ishiegburumma .a gurl dats nt ya wyf,nd Ʊ want me perhaps us to belief Ʊ?am sure u mistook moolue/keke 4 flight.® Ʊ a learner
We are not all poor, you know.molue in Abuja? Nah! A girl that's not my wife, but could be, , tomorrow.A girl that has made me more happy than sad?

Did u call me ishiegurumma? U aint d first!We all treat women differently, u know.i love and treat her well and some friends think it is jazz, but they don't see what she all d good things she did and still does for me.she stood by me wen I was as poor as u are now.See riches, work hard n pray, u will be out of poverty*Isee!

4 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
anitank:
Lol @ breaking my coconut head

Everybody gets upset once in a while and sometimes take it out on the people near them, it is not unnatural. And until he becomes violent(which I don't see coming anytime soon ), he hasn't done anything wrong. tongue

Thank God u acknowledge the fact that it will come some day, until then, keep enjoying ur relationship .
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by ad84ada(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Wow, beautiful.
debayun: ;DI hate d excessive calls she virtually calls me every 10min I hv to switch off ma fone to get a good sleep.

I hate d fact dat every lil fin turns to and argument it drives me crazy.

She must nt smell, hear or see me talk to any girl nah die b dat nah so she go start to dey rant untop fone lyk cartoon character nd I must nt hang-up or else am dead

It is a big crime and a crime against humanity if I dnt say those 3 words (I love u) chai nah die b dat its lyk unleashing adolf hitler on myself

But d fact still remains dat I love her soooo much and I can't do without her grin
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hmmm...hidden from who? Ya oda runz? Gist us nau.. Ayam a learner. cheesy

I thought I was d only one that decoded that "her hidden".

U BE REAL BADOSKY .
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
o.obim:
she stood by me wen I was as poor as u are now.See riches, work hard n pray, u will be out of poverty*Isee!

grin grin grin

U've killed the son of man cheesy
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by anitank(f): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Thank God u acknowledge the fact that it will come some day, until then, keep enjoying ur relationship .
Hope u'll be available to take me in by then cos I see u're very much interested! grin grin tongue
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by oobim(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
princemaicheal:
Are you her first? If not,am not sure about the crying thing.Some guys can pretend to be soft only to unleash their real self when they are finally Mrs.
Lol.I don't think she's pretending,§he is naturally soft.She cries when she sees people in pain.i wish above all things, that she stops.
I can only hope she doesn't unleash any wicked act s when I marry her.anways,.i don't see that happening as long I do not change
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by AngelEbi(f): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U better stop mschewwwing, if I no like I no go wear am. U copy? angry angry
Help me tell am
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by oobim(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
grin
Rooneyboy:

grin grin grin

U've killed the son of man cheesy
Hehe! The son of man shall rise again! His sleep is not unto death!,
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by iammodel(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
timpaker: 1. Always been introduced to everyone that cares to listen as her Husband especially her colleagues.
2. Always calling every 10minutes to know where i am or where i would be (so that she can send her spies) embarassed embarassed
3. And when i threaten to quit the relationship, she gives back a threat of taking her life. cry cry (I don taya)

sori dude! I knw hw it feels. Make sure u don't get suffocated
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
anitank:
Hope u'll be available to take me in by then cos I see u're very much interested! grin grin tongue

Only time can tell .
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by anitank(f): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
Eze Promoe: I love shy girls smiley
I'm defintely not ur type grin grin
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by 2jideofor(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
ITbomb:
Pregnant words but i'll let it pass cos its old story
una funny oh. So, for your mind, Ogugua no see person date for US as that place big reach, na Naija albino she see? I laugh... Dream on!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Oieezhah(f): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
?
Eze Promoe: I love shy girls smiley
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by 2jideofor(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
ItsModella:
I swear, wtf? na babes like that dey cause Naija guys to dey insult us anyhow..mschew!!
the babe na parasite... EOD! In my book, that type na use and dump. I cant marry a girl of that kind.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by ogeoflyf(f): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
timpaker: 1. Always been introduced to everyone that cares to listen as her Husband especially her colleagues.
2. Always calling every 10minutes to know where i am or where i would be (so that she can send her spies) embarassed embarassed
3. And when i threaten to quit the relationship, she gives back a threat of taking her life. cry cry (I don taya)

tongue. Betr Run 4 ya lyf. grin
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
2jideofor: una funny oh. So, for your mind, Ogugua no see person date for US as that place big reach, na Naija albino she see? I laugh... Dream on!
U b Mumu! So wot if she gbadun d blokos wey dey naija compare to d American wonders wey dey her vinci? Big fevking deal! Hater! See bush man mentality o! smh!

P.s- na away blokos dey sweet pass. tongue cool

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: Get lost biko!
here to stay until my oga above says otherwise tongue
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Popowaa: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Carries him to SCOAN.
Mynd_44:
**dies**
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
AngelEbi:
Help me tell am
Tell him wetin? Come make I knack u tru stories, ur head no correct. So if guy wey u love, carry 3karat come u go decline? U a f00lizh gal. angry
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

I thought I was d only one that decoded that "her hidden".

U BE REAL BADOSKY .
cool cool cool cool
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by specialguest(f): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
o.obim:
She cries alot! She cries everytime I kiss her, is it normal, people? I missed my flight today cos I was busy kissing her tears away and holding her to calm down.
Ìke agwu na m, but I love her plenty.*she is 24 fa, but cries like a 12 yr old!*pls, how can I stop her from wetting my body with tears al d time.HELP!

Send her home to your mother. A week long vacation should do. Trust me by the time she returns the tears in her glands would have dried up. grin

On a serious note i find everything wrong with people who cry constantly. Maybe she has a fear of losing you. If indeed you love her, reassure her all the time that you are not going to leave her.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Orikinla(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nothing is annoying in my present relationship. She is dark and lovely, amiable and noble. God fearing, diligent, brilliant, intelligent and sweet inside out. But in my last relationship, her dishonesty is the only thing I found annoying, if only she could be honest, she would have been perfect.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by ogeoflyf(f): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
He is jst 2jelous. Evn my female frndz D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shake him balance. angry

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by 2jideofor(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

U say ur own na , abi u no get bobo ni
the day Idowu will say anything about her relationship on nairaland, na hin b say d world has come to an end...
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by 2jideofor(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U b Mumu! So wot if she gbadun d blokos wey dey naija compare to d American wonders wey dey her vinci? Big fevking deal! Hater! See bush man mentality o! smh!

P.s- na away blokos dey sweet pass. tongue cool
hahahha asiere... How you take know say na blokos magic? She tell you ni?

I can tell you again and again, you are sitting on a long thing...
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by superbloke(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Tell him wetin? Come make I knack u tru stories, ur head no correct. So if guy wey u love, carry 3karat come u go decline? U a f00lizh gal. angry
grin this geh is wicked o! Lmao!!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

U say ur own na , abi u no get bobo ni
Bobo or magas? cheesy

Choose one and get bck to me.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
2jideofor:
the day Idowu will say anything about her relationship on nairaland, na hin b say d world has come to an end...
Na so! No kiss and tell, knack and clean mouth na d way forward. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!) / Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? / How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.