Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out (38866 Views)

I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters / Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by gratiaeo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
courage89: I think this is a figment of some people's imagination. I think the ticket should go to buhari/fashola. If muslim/muslim ticket will be a problem, which i doubt, why not buhari/oshiomole. We need a disciplinarian/visionary people to drive results. I think buhari fit the diplinarian/integrity part while fashola and oshiomole fit the visionary part based on proven results, not speculation and sentiment. I respect okorocha as a man and as an administrator, but the result on ground is not enough to pair him on the same pedestal with fashola and oshiomole as far vision, development, results are concerned. I support a system where the best of us get the top job, in respective of their religion, state of origin, ethnicity and other parochial yardsticks people uses these days.
You are nothing but a hypocrisy! Go and read Bakare interview then come back and comment.
Why is it that only Yorubas has seen Fashola/Osheimole achievement? Using them as yardstick mean that we're not yet ready.......
I hate Bakare but after reading his interview today, i confirmed that there still people who can think with their brain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by CyberG: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=13pt]The truth is that this collabo will break the back of PDP.[/size]

The poster is fake but you can't see that because the only thing you want is just to get an ibo man on the ticket! grin grin
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by vision2050: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
APC is not ready to take over. Why Buhari?
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by tomakint: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Now this is the biggest good news rocking the camp of Jonathan, I can bet Jonathan must be popping champagne now. Buhari ko, Busari ni!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Napoleondegreat: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
CFCfan:

Remodelling of the Enugu airport and the beautification of the UNEC campus grin grin

which UNEC? U dey dream?
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by gratiaeo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
donroxy: Trust me, SW do not care wether their son/daughter is flaging the banner or not......

SW shall vote for the deemed credible candidate.....SW IMHO is politically matured beyond Tribal votes....!!!!
Why are S W complaining/feeling cheated in the current political arrangement? Hypocrisy!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by danniekute(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=13pt]The truth is that this collabo will break the back of PDP.[/size]
u are just day dreaming

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by HugeMac: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Prince8989: [b]I'm Igbo but don't trust Rochas. I think he came to power with a lot of promises which made a lot of people see him as "different kind of politician with his people at heart" I may be wrong and which someone will start a thread on him and his achievements in Imo state....this would help a long for people like me who harbor some reservations on him(Rochas). Now, Buhari is always my number one choice, any day, any time and anywhere. If he didn't loot when he was in his 30s as Head of state and Chairman of agency under General Abacha in his 50s, I 'm pretty certain by laws of probability that he will not loot in his 70s...looting at 70s is a "wasted loot". Now for vice, Is either Fashola or someone who is credible in the eyes of the people. I don't inject tribalism in politics...If you have credible and tested track record, I will vote for the duo whether it is Muslim/Muslim, Christian/Christian, I don't give a damn. Buhari and Fashola have been tested and them I know for now...Please suggest other persons for me for vice. [/b][b][/b]
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by danniekute(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=13pt]
So, is the GEJ that you're supporting Igbo and is his vice Igbo? When last was an Igbo man the vice president of Nigeria? [/size]
we cant continue to be VP,WE better wait till 20 yrs for d no 1 position
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by stevoski059(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
We need graduates not those that did not finish school they will take us backwards jonathan all the way
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by HugeMac: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Prince8989: [b]I'm Igbo but don't trust Rochas. I think he came to power with a lot of promises which made a lot of people see him as "different kind of politician with his people at heart" I may be wrong and which someone will start a thread on him and his achievements in Imo state....this would help a long for people like me who harbor some reservations on him(Rochas). Now, Buhari is always my number one choice, any day, any time and anywhere. If he didn't loot when he was in his 30s as Head of state and Chairman of agency under General Abacha in his 50s, I 'm pretty certain by laws of probability that he will not loot in his 70s...looting at 70s is a "wasted loot". Now for vice, Is either Fashola or someone who is credible in the eyes of the people. I don't inject tribalism in politics...If you have credible and tested track record, I will vote for the duo whether it is Muslim/Muslim, Christian/Christian, I don't give a damn. Buhari and Fashola have been tested and them I know for now...Please suggest other persons for me for vice. [/b][b][/b]
i wish naira land has dislike or thumbs down Icon, I will click it one million times for this your wack idea
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by vladimiros: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
if apc wants a truw nigerian vote

they should now have any aboki as front runner

they can get sw, but should forget se,ss and middle belt
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by ayethom: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
digospel2: I have always loved Okorocha but now disappointed for accepting VP with Buhari. Let Okorocha go and mourn his brothers roasted in Kano, Maiduguri, Yobe and other parts of the North as a result of Buhari believe in islamising Nigeria.
The best combination could have been Okorocha and Ribadu. I dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin GEJ carry go instead !
So you are disappointed with Okorocha because you see his poster purporting to contest as Buhari's VP on Nairaland.I guess u will be mad if tomorrow you see Tony Anenih's poster as APC presidential candidate.Don't swallow hook,line,sinker whatever you read here!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by bayfam(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
I just pity Nigerian youths when i see pple's comment here....if only NL show pictures and ages of members,naybe too much of rubbish will reduce, why do pple in is this part of the world dislike change,all we need is another party to come into play....are u not tired ? Since 1999 till present under PDP $191 billion dollars wasted on what?OMG Niger' youth wakeup...if u care for ur unborn children u will love change and lets see what other party has to offer...just think deep b4 u comment.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by ZE: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
zeen nurei: Buhari/Rochas is a good combination come 2015 but I don't know why we Nigerians keep on procastinating our growth and development. Please my dear citizenry kindly think with our head so that we can move forward.

Cheers BUHARI/ROCHAS

THUNDER SOLDER YOUR LATRINE MOUTH THERE
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ikengawo: This is a mockery. Okorocha is better than Buhari. What has Buhari done for the development of nigeria or his state, especially in comparison to Okorocha. This is the problem with Nigeria, an intelligent and active igbo vice will work for a brutal, backwards, and semi-literate northerner that only got his job by force of the government. This ticket is trash, but it's just a rumor so there's no reason to care

Dredging in Imo state (oguta), Enugu airport reinovation, asaba airport, PIB (which will benefit oil states like Imo, Abia and now Anambra), find oil in Anambra, liberalizing power sector,

I think you are the one that is very ignorant of who Buhari is...you have allowed the media deceive you. If we all agree that corruption is the main problem plaguing Nigeria, then a significant reduction in corruption will definitely take Nigeria out of the shackles holding it down. Among all the leaders that have ruled Nigeria, Buhari is one man that NEVER tolerated indiscipline and corruption (check history), most of the elegant high ways in Nigeria was established during his regime and he was seen to use our oil money to beneifit the masses through PTF and other programs he established. Buhari or Ribadu should the fron runners. Rochas on the other hand in my opinion is not ripe yet...No ibo leader is except in my opinion Emeka Anyaoku, but he belongs in the PDP fold unfortunately!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by joelOmo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
My ibo brothers have never been good politicians. Pdp has so deceived u guys that u have settled for mediocrity. I served in the east and sincerely I
With wat I saw I am surprised that u guys will stir support a pdp govt. why not give this combo a try. Rochas is no fool, he means well. Peter obi is not apga but pdp. Onitsha to Enugu road has been bad for years,what has pdp done, pls lets give this a chance . Bihari will deal with book haram once and for all, rochas will negotiate a good deal for the south east,tinubu will negotiate for the west and oshiomhole for the south south.pls after all these years, let's try a new party. Let's not accept mediocrity as a standard
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by duality(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
APC WANTS TO FIND OUT A SUITABLE CANDIDATE THRU NAIRALAND. WHEN NAIRALAND APPROVES, THEN THE TAKE DECISION. AS GOOD AND SOPHISTICATED IT MAY LOOK, IT IS THE POLITICAL STRATEGY FOR LILLIPUTIANS.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by gratiaeo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Buhari/Rochas ticket is dead on arrival.
GEJ all the way
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by sandiyke(f): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Cant stop laughing grin grin grin. I tot i would be the odd man out till i saw the first three posts. They actually made my night. grin grin grin. Dis combination has got no energy to push majority of sensible nigerians behind the so cald APC.Well i wish dem GOODLUCK.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by kingcobra1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jonathan no doubt might not be d best nor d messiah we r looking for, bt in terms of IGBOS benefiting...I tank d Igbos av benefited n r still benefiting frm Jonas govt...d reform dat general Ihejirika has brought to army no doubt has benefited d Igbos who ordinarily wouldn't av attend to such heights in der career.....2ndly, frm 1970 uptill today bearing in mind d stigma of losing a civil war..d Igbos had voted n supported evry govt in power hoping for a second Niger bridge yet it didn't come to pass....Jonathan to d best of our knowledge has awarded d contract to Julius berger.....8yrs dat Obasanjo was in power going to East frm lagos has always been a journey of uncertainty...yaradua didn't do anything either...under Jonathan,going to asaba now is a smooth sail...work is seriously going on at Onitsha-Enugu n Enugu-port-harcourt road........Jonathan might not b d best as I said earlier bt d angel u know is beta than d one u dnt know.........he made d Igbos to av a sense of belonging,hence,dey will vote for HIM AGAIN..
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by gratiaeo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
bayfam: I just pity Nigerian youths when i see pple's comment here....if only NL show pictures and ages of members,naybe too much of rubbish will reduce, why do pple in is this part of the world dislike change,all we need is another party to come into play....are u not tired ? Since 1999 till present under PDP $191 billion dollars wasted on what?OMG Niger' youth wakeup...if u care for ur unborn children u will love change and lets see what other party has to offer...just think deep b4 u comment.
You need change but you want Hausa man as president abi?
Ok, let try Rochas/ Fashola ticket since we need change hence having Igbo man as president will represent the best change

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by vladimiros: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
gratiaeo:
You need change but you want Hausa man as president abi?
Ok, let try Rochas/ Fashola ticket since we need change hence having Igbo man as president will represent the best change

shekina

i will vote apc f there is no aboki in that ticket
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by sammy329(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
seguun:
Which of the candidates do you think are sellable in the southwest?. Don't forget the yorubas will be angry with tinubu for selling out the ACN to please the north. I tell you the merger will fail in the southwest if a yoruba man is not either the presidential or vice presidential candidate.
ode ni e u nothing about politics yet ranting about on NL.will the vote of SW be enough to win against GEJ
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Sayfat(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
150 million Nigerians support his view.
manmade: 1032921 members of Nairaland dislikes.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by gratiaeo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
joel Omo: My ibo brothers have never been good politicians. Pdp has so deceived u guys that u have settled for mediocrity. I served in the east and sincerely I
With wat I saw I am surprised that u guys will stir support a pdp govt. why not give this combo a try. Rochas is no fool, he means well. Peter obi is not apga but pdp. Onitsha to Enugu road has been bad for years,what has pdp done, pls lets give this a chance . Bihari will deal with book haram once and for all, rochas will negotiate a good deal for the south east,tinubu will negotiate for the west and oshiomhole for the south south.pls after all these years, let's try a new party. Let's not accept mediocrity as a standard
You are a fool! What has Fashola done to Apapa/ Oshodi express way. Have you visited Badagry express way, to judge Peter Obi with Enugu/Onitsha express way
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by danniekute(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
dayokanu: [size=14pt]Since most Ibo posters are not even supporting this ticket then it makes no sense to include Rochas on it any more

I would have thought the SE people would support it but I guess they are comfortable under the Umblerra.

Maybe APC strategists should remove Rochas and include anyone who can win support from his region[/size]
no right thinking Igbo man wil Support APC ticket so far Buhari is involved.even Rochas na aboki.abi im tink say we no no kno.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by totorimi: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
I didnt like Buhari before but if this is the pairing I am totally for them. To hell with GEJ, PDP, Anenih, OBJ and all them Egbesu bullshit
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by escom(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
bilms: Buhari/Okorocha 2015 poster out. It reads, the best from the north and the best from the south. Discipline plus humanity.

This is it..Tinubu can never be trusted. He is working behind the curtain for GEJ and PDP. For him its business as usual. Remember he sold Malam Ribadu for around #16B. No serious political opposition will present Buhari to Nigerian electorates today and hope to win an election..even a class monitor.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Akpan107(m): 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=13pt]Some of you should be ready to back up whatever you say. How is GEJ better for the SE. Name one thing of note that he has done for the SE?[/size]
Dear Afam4eva, with due respect, i'm ashame that such words proceed out of ur mouth... Why cant it be ROCHAS/BUHARI for goodness sake? Why must it always be North? I have be longing to see an Igbo man rule this country, but very sorry to say that, some of the Igbos are confortable of always being the boy (vice). Brother, abeg, wake up!!!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by gratiaeo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
We Igbos doesn't want Rochas to represent us, ah! Na by force
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Toktee(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ikengawo:

The belief that Buhari is the only non corrupt man in Nigeria is the reason we're not progressing. There are millions of non corrupt nigerians that are tired of the same old same old. Can we look outside of the same 5 men every time we want to pick a leader? Buhari had a chance and nothing changed. If you call flogging adults and setting up unconstitutional flogging tribunals fighting corruption you should question why nigeria is still corrupt. Buhari is primative, and his complete indifference to slain youth corpers and inability to campaign in the english language show that though he's not monetarily corrupt, he's still ideologically corrupt, which is worst.
Can you save us some stress and mention their names?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) / Attacks On Prisons: FG Issues Shoot-At-Sight Order, Declares Prisons ‘Red Zones’ / Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.