Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam (16755 Views)

Why Are Some Christians So Obsessed With Islam. / Christianity Does Not Have Anything In Common With Islam / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by xtayle(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2013
maclatunji:

On the contrary dude, it would not have cost the pope anything to recognise Muslims in the context of his speech. It is a wee bit condescending to say dialogue with 'Islam' in the context he spoke, we both know it is pratically impossible to dialogue with a concept that is 'abstract'. Leave the semantics, he knew what he was doing and saying.

Of course he knew what he's saying. He's just too lost himself to do what is right. He understand that majority of Muslims are good people but Islam is the monster living inside of them. That Monster needs to be addressed.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by italo: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2013
Is this thread still about the Pope urging dialogue with Islam...or have anti-Catholics, as usual, deliberately turned it into another of many Catholic-bashing threads?
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by peteregwu(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2013
Somebody was saying catholic is not suicide bombers. In fact, catholich teaching is worst than suicide bombers. Because they teach heresies, deception leading the gullible ones to hell. O' i pray the members will begin to study the bible themselves, they will discover the truth in the bible. The problem is the members are not encouraged to read the bible. All they do is to portray the pope as God who forgives sin. They teach heresy, which is at variance with the bible. Porgatory teachings this is evil in the sight of God. Here is the meaning of purgatory = A state or place of purification
after death; according to the
Roman Catholic creed, a place, or
a state believed to exist after
death, in which the souls of
persons are purified by expiating
such offenses committed in this
life as do not merit eternal
damnation, or in which they fully
satisfy the justice of God for sins
that have been forgiven. After this
purgation from the impurities of
sin, the souls are believed to be
received into heaven.

Is that not an evil teaching. The bible says "their is no repentance in the grave" and that "after death comes the judgement of God." Hebrews 9:27 KJV
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

If one should die in his sin without accepting Jesus, repenting and forsaking his sin now that he is alive, then it will be too late or him. Their wont be any mercy after death. That person will be cast into hell fire. The blood of Jesus shedded for us is effective for us now we are alive nd not after death. O my God, this catholic teachings have sen many to hell fire and if you are a catholic, you better leave that place, pray to God to reveal to you where yoj can serve in truth and in spirit.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Slasha1(f): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2013
Wonder y ppu cnt just pick up their bible n study personally to knw d truth. Smh
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by xtayle(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2013
maclatunji:

This is correct, all of you cannot be better than Catholics with Christian knowledge.

This is a statement born out of gross physical and spiritual ignorance. Who in the Bible is a Catholic? What do the Catholic Church practice that is biblical?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by bukatyne(f): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2013
maclatunji:

That is what you have been told and never bothered to research independently. We don't 'practice the bible'. Islam is the religion that is ordained for man since Adam was created, the story of Abraham is in the Quran and significantly different from the Bible.

Your ignorance is exposed when you say Isa (Jesus) is Isaac (AS). It was actually Ishmael that was to be sacrificed not Isaac (AS).

I am sorry but I just have to say this...

Why don't you leave the Bible alone? Which christian do you see disputing the events in your quran?

When will you understand that Christians and muslims DO NOT SERVE THE SAME GOD? that Jehovah and Allah are not the same hence the stories in the Bible and Quran can't gel?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by bukatyne(f): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ubenedictus: neither do i know why you are accusing the pope, maybe because you are a non catholic or you just hate people who call for dialogue.
this is why i asked frosbel to read d full text. Besides d muslims i live among all profess to worship one God living and merciful as their prayer says "praise to allah d beneficient and merciful,...." So what is d problem.

you have started lying! This is why i told u guys to read what the pope said.
The pope never said d above, he never mentioned d above. The above are d words of Lius Ruuska, an atheist, not d pope.
Please make research before u start lying by mistake.
d pope didnt say dat.

Really?

So as far as a person professes one God no problem irrespective of the 'God' professed?

It is well.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by maclatunji: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
bukatyne:

I am sorry but I just have to say this...

Why don't you leave the Bible alone? Which christian do you see disputing the events in your quran?

When will you understand that Christians and muslims DO NOT SERVE THE SAME GOD? that Jehovah and Allah are not the same hence the stories in the Bible and Quran can't gel?

#Confusedgirl, we only make it clear that the Bible is much too inaccurate and tell you what really happened to several individuals and people's throughout history because of the spiritual relevance. History is owned by all of us not an exclusive property of Christians. By the way, get it in your brain that there is only one God and stop trying to present Him as yours.

#Silly
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by maclatunji: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
xtayle:

This is a statement born out of gross physical and spiritual ignorance. Who in the Bible is a Catholic? What do the Catholic Church practice that is biblical?

Who in the Bible is a Christian? You cannot exist without your source. The more you say the Catholic Church is not true to Jesus (AS), the more you make it clear that Christianity is not a reliable means to seek God. Add this to confused Christians like Bukatyne and you know I am so right.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by peteregwu(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
maclatunji:

Who in the Bible is a Christian? You cannot exist without your source. The more you say the Catholic Church is not true to Jesus (AS), the more you make it clear that Christianity is not a reliable means to seek God. Add this to confused Christians like Bukatyne and you know I am so right.

My friend, dont be ignorant of what is written in the bible. so, if someone should ask you the meaning of christian, u will be looking up and scraching your head. christian means christ-like. one who who is walking in the ways of Jesus. Acts 11:26 KJV. "
And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch." and their is nothing like, am a catholic christian. it does not make sense, that means their is catholic muslim.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
If catholics are not xtians.it means xtianity is a fake and minority religion.The xtian holy book were canonised by catholics!!
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
A Christian is one who not only follows the head of the church Jesus Christ but is also conformed daily into his image.

A Christian is certainly not one who partakes in dead rituals as a means of pleasing God, he certainly will not bow to images , pray to the dead and idolize mere human beings.

Besides , scripture is God breathed and has always existed for eons.

To collate these texts into one book and parrot the lie that this book was brought to the world by a particular church is a satanic deception , especially when this same so called 'church' prevented the common man from having access into the deep truths of scripture.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by proo212(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
The Muslims and the Catholics have not answered the question, what are the Pope and Muslim leaders going to dialogue on? Are they going to slow down on the persecution of Christians everywhere by Muslims? Are they going to recognise that Jesus is the Son of God, that He is the way the truth and the life? That He was crucified, and was resurrected? Remember after Regensburg and Oct 2007 when the Muslim leaders wrote a letter asking for a dialogue and quoting Surah 3:64 which you find below.

A Common Word between Us and You is an open letter, dated 13 October 2007, from leaders of the Islamic religion to leaders of the Christian religion. It calls for peace between Muslims and Christians and tries to work for common ground and understanding between both religions, in line with the Qur'anic commandment to "Say: 'O People of the Scripture! come to a common word as between us and you: that we worship none but God'" and the Biblical commandment to love God, and one's neighbour. In the time since its release, "A Common Word" opened an interfaith dialogue between Christians and Muslims.In 2008 the initiative was awarded the "Eugen Biser Award", and the "Building Bridges Award" from the UK's Association of Muslim Social Scientists.

Now read the full Ayah of the Surah. These guys were obviously very economical with that chapter and verse of the Quran.

Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

This tells you they are not interested in dialogue, but more to ask the people they are having dialogue with to embrace Islam.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Jesus never compromised with the false religion of his day and neither will we.

The Pope does not speak for Jesus, he can merge his group with the Muslims, they can call it some other name , like Cathoislam for example.

Just don't associate Jesus with false religions.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by maclatunji: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
peteregwu:

My friend, dont be ignorant of what is written in the bible. so, if someone should ask you the meaning of christian, u will be looking up and scraching your head. christian means christ-like. one who who is walking in the ways of Jesus. Acts 11:26 KJV. "
And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch." and their is nothing like, am a catholic christian. it does not make sense, that means their is catholic muslim.

Can this comment and tag be attributed to Jesus? No. There are so many languages in the world, do they all call you Christians? No. Some people call Muslims, Mohammedans we reject it 100 per cent.

It is ironic that you lot adopted a name that 'others' called you. Don't you have a sense of identity directly from Jesus (AS)? Of course you don't, because Jesus (AS) never preached Christianity

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by maclatunji: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
chukwudi44: If catholics are not xtians.it means xtianity is a fake and minority religion.The xtian holy book were canonised by catholics!!

My point exactly. In truth, Catholics began the process of changing Jesus' (AS) teachings up to the point that a different religion from what he preached arose after him.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
maclatunji:

My point exactly. In truth, Catholics began the process of changing Jesus' (AS) teachings up to the point that a different religion from what he preached arose after him.

Is this the real Jesus or the Jesus your scholars plagiarized from the Gnostics ?
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 26, 2013
maclatunji:

#Confusedgirl, we only make it clear that the Bible is much too inaccurate and tell you what really happened to several individuals and people's throughout history because of the spiritual relevance. History is owned by all of us not an exclusive property of Christians. By the way, get it in your brain that there is only one God and stop trying to present Him as yours.

#Silly

except when muslims are trying to present him as theirs?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by xtayle(m): 12:41am On Mar 26, 2013
maclatunji:

peteregwu:

Latunji is desperate to rubbish Christianity by all means. Therefore, he will employ any means to achieve his aim including un-informed responses and dangerous ignorance designed to mislead. But no matter how much he tries, it cannot be rubbished. Catholics can rubbish themselves but not Christianity.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by xtayle(m): 1:06am On Mar 26, 2013
maclatunji:

frosbel:

Is this the real Jesus or the Jesus your scholars plagiarized from the Gnostics ?

Muslims and d Latunjis of this world have been blindfolded, deceived and brainwashed by satan through muhammad.

If by now they don't know that Muhammad formed the recitations in the Quran, then they are brainwashed. Muhammad was referring to Mary mother of Jesus as Sister of Aaron/Moses. He obviously mixed up miriam with Mary from the narratives he received before forming his recitations. He does not understand that hundreds and thousands of years are covered by the bible so he muddled it up.

"Then she brought the child to her folk carrying him; and they said, 'Mary, thou hast surely committed a monstrous thing! Sister of Aaron, thy father was not a wicked man, nor was thy mother a woman unchaste.' Q19:27-28

And Mary, Imran's daughter, who guarded her virginity, so We breathed into her of Our Spirit, and she confirmed the Words of her Lord and His Books, and became one of the obedient. Q66:12"

This was plagiarized from the bible.

He also recited to justify and cover up the abomination of snatching his adopted son's wife claiming allah commands it.

"Behold! Thou didst say to one who had received the grace of Allah and thy favour: "Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear Allah." But thou didst hide in thy heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear Allah. Then when Zaid had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage to thee: in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled".
-- Q33:37

Muhammad is fake, allah is a demon, islam is a monster, Latunjis of our time are brainwashed and still defending d greatest deception and terror in the history of Mankind
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by maclatunji: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2013
davidylan:

except when muslims are trying to present him as theirs?

It is very simple, there is only one God and it is either you truly worship him or you don't.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by maclatunji: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2013
xtayle:

Muslims and d Latunjis of this world have been blindfolded, deceived and brainwashed by satan through muhammad.

If by now they don't know that Muhammad formed the recitations in the Quran, then they are brainwashed. Muhammad was referring to Mary mother of Jesus as Sister of Aaron/Moses. He obviously mixed up miriam with Mary from the narratives he received before forming his recitations. He does not understand that hundreds and thousands of years are covered by the bible so he muddled it up.

"Then she brought the child to her folk carrying him; and they said, 'Mary, thou hast surely committed a monstrous thing! Sister of Aaron, thy father was not a wicked man, nor was thy mother a woman unchaste.' Q19:27-28

And Mary, Imran's daughter, who guarded her virginity, so We breathed into her of Our Spirit, and she confirmed the Words of her Lord and His Books, and became one of the obedient. Q66:12"

This was plagiarized from the bible.

You are being very ignorant , if I call you son of Adam, does that mean you are directly his son? A femal cult group call themselves, daughters of Jezebel. Are they truly daughters of Jezebel?

This verse was revealed to the Prophet (SAW) in the midst of Jews and Christians, they never contested it. Are modern day revisionists more knowledgeable than them? Or did they not have the Bible first?

According to Islamic knowledge Mary was an only child whose father died before her birth.

Guy, you are so intellectually weak that you had to run to an antiislamic website to copy... try again later.

The Noble Qur'an Al-'Imran 3:35-37

35. (Remember) when the wife of 'Imrân said:
"O my Lord! I have vowed to You what (the
child that) is in my womb to be dedicated for
Your services (free from all worldly work; to
serve Your Place of worship), so accept this,
from me. Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the
All-Knowing."

36. Then when she delivered her [child
Maryam (Mary)], she said: "O my Lord! I have
delivered a female child," - and Allâh knew
better what she delivered, - "And the male is
not like the female, and I have named her
Maryam (Mary), and I seek refuge with You
(Allâh) for her and for her offspring from
Shaitan (Satan), the outcast."

37. So her Lord (Allâh) accepted her with
goodly acceptance. He made her grow in a
good manner and put her under the care of
Zakariyâ (Zachariya). Every time he entered
Al-Mihrâb to (visit) her , he found her
supplied with sustenance. He said: "O
Maryam (Mary)! From where have you got
this?" She said, "This is from Allâh." Verily,
Allâh provides sustenance to whom He wills,
without limit."
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by plappville(f): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2013
frosbel:

"You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord's table and the table of demons." - 1 Corinthians 10:21

Jesus has nothing to do with false religion.

@ Brethren,

do not be deceived !!!

Am so so over fed with this, thanks bros for this piece.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by peteregwu(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2013
the catholic, so many unbiblical doctrines they have introduced to turn upside down the bible and deceive many gullible believers. am telling u, this is the false church and preachers the bible prophecied that will arise in the later time, THE CATHOLIC IS ONE OF THEM. TODAY CATHOLIC REVEREND AND PRIEST CANT GET MARRIED. THIS IS JUST TERRIBLE AND UNGODLY. HOW WILL U FORCE PEOPLE NOT TO GET MARRIED INTHE NAME OF SERVING GOD. IT IS DEVILS WORK.

1 Timothy 4:1-3 KJV. "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; [2] Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; [3] Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth."

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS THE ONLY CHURCH THAT COMMAND THEIR REVEREND AND PRIEST NOT TO MARRY.
YOU CAN SEE THAT THIS PASSAGES IN THE BIBLE ABOV IS NOT MISTAKEN. GOD NEW VERY WELL THAT SUCH PEOPLE OR CHURCH WILL ARISE IN THE LATER TIME. GOD HAS THE FOREKNOWLEDGE OF EVERYTHING THAT WILL UNFOLD AS TIME PASSES BY, THAT IS WHY HE SPOKE ABOUT THIS SO THAT WE WOULD IDENTIFY THEM WHEN WE SEE THEM IN OTHER FOR US NOT TO BE DECEIEVED BY THEIR DEMONIC TEACHING. ARE YOU A WOOD THAT U WILL NOT GET MARRIED? EVEN MOST OF THE DESCIPLES WERE MARRIED. PETER MY NAME SAKE WAS ALSO MARRIED, HOW MUCH MORE WE.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Ubenedictus(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2013
peteregwu:
the bible declearing us holy ones does not mean we should boast over it. This is exactly what i am saying, we dont go about claiming or shouting or even taking the name "his holiness". it does not show humility before God. you want to take th name of God or Gods position.

Matthew 23:8-10 KJV
But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. [9] And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. [10] Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

if you a son of the president does no mean you are a president. let believers humble theirselves before the Lord. desciples in the bible refer to themselves as brothers, evangelist, pastors or prophets. see let me tell you, if you are a true born again christian, if people call you his holiness, u will feel bad about it because the holy spirit will make u know this. this exactly what Jesus came into the world to teach us, how to serve God and walk in His will in humility not in boasting pride because "we can of ourselves do nothing". despite all the miracles and being the one (Jesus) without sin(the holy one), Jesus never cherish the name, "good master," He rejected it immediately, seeing Himself as nobody to bear such name but ascribing it to God alone.

Philippians 2:5-11 KJV
"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: [6] Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: [7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: [8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. [9] Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: [10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; [11] And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
boast?? i really do no have time for this. If i do not declear of God's work in my life and dat of my fellowman then what else will i declear. He has made me holy, i wont hide it under d carpet, that isnt humility dat is a refusal to acknowledge d work of God.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Ubenedictus(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2013
U need to read ur bible my dear,
xtayle:
My brother, they are worse than suicide bombers.
Tell me if "hail mary is biblical".
yeah it is read d gospel of luke, what did gabriel say to mar?'
Where in d bible is it stated that mary is the mother of God?
if u believe the word is God then dat isnt a problem. Mary gave birth to christ, d word wu is God.
Tell what scriptures support the doctrine of Rev. Father, Rev. Mother or Sister?
paul said to timothy "i fathered u in the lord.
What about confession? If a catholic commits murder, all he need do is confess to a rev. father and he's believed to be forgiven.
d gospel of jn says "whatever sin u 4give is 4given". Read ya bible
The Mafia world is a Catholic affair. What other info do you need to know that they are not better than terrorists. Assassination is a regular plot and d hallmark of Mafia groups and the Catholic Church is their stronghold.
actually i think u need to check ur conspiracy theories again.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Ubenedictus(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2013
bukatyne:

Really?

So as far as a person professes one God no problem irrespective of the 'God' professed?

It is well.

really?? My dear i dont believe in many "god". For me God is one.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by maclatunji: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
@Xtayle, insults and name calling are for the intellectually weak. #LOL
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by proo212(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
The Quran 3:35-37 that Maclatunji quoted is from the Gnostic gospels. I have been looking for the exact one but cannot quite find it as yet. This has been thrashed somewhere on this board in the last 2 years. This is definitely a forgery. I will bring proof once i find it. Its most likely from Infancy Gospel of Thomas or Mary
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by xtayle(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ubenedictus: U need to read ur bible my dear, yeah it is read d gospel of luke, what did gabriel say to mar?' if u believe the word is God then dat isnt a problem. Mary gave birth to christ, d word wu is God. paul said to timothy "i fathered u in the lord. d gospel of jn says "whatever sin u 4give is 4given". Read ya bible
actually i think u need to check ur conspiracy theories again.

Eeya!!

So "I fathered u in d lord" means rev. Father, mother and sister to you? So because Gabriel greeted mary then humans must worship her for d rest of our lives? Where is it written that as xtians, we should worship mary the way gabriel greeted her?

Yes! Jesus is d Word and he's God but a worthy human vessel was necessary if he was to walk on the earth for the purpose of salvation. That was d role played by Mary. She was just a worthy vessel and she knew it.

Oma se o.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by peteregwu(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ubenedictus: boast?? i really do no have time for this. If i do not declear of God's work in my life and dat of my fellowman then what else will i declear. He has made me holy, i wont hide it under d carpet, that isnt humility dat is a refusal to acknowledge d work of God.

okay, i can see u are a catholic, thas why u find it difficult to understand me. its like trying to make a muslim person to understand me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

22 Things Christ Followers Should Totally Quit / More Fallacies & Scientific Inaccuracies In The Lying Koran / Why We Can’t Jump To Conclusions About Rape Allegations Against Fatoyinbo —CAN

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.