Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam (16757 Views)

Why Are Some Christians So Obsessed With Islam. / Christianity Does Not Have Anything In Common With Islam / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Ubenedictus(m): 4:36am On Mar 23, 2013
ooman:

hmmm I pity you ooo!

when science finally find the secret of life, then you will swallowed your tongue. But for now, you still get mouth.

Anyway sha, the pope said that and you can't change it.
actually i think u misquoted johnpaul, johnpaul said "evolution is now more that an hypothesis", benedict said "one can bring generations into d lab to examine, evolution can't be practically proving" interestingly both were correct.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Ubenedictus(m): 4:43am On Mar 23, 2013
peteregwu: i dont even like the new pope. h is always looking forward to combining islam with christianity. its not possible. the same purpose his predecessors followed. this is unbiblical and uncalled. tis an abomination. what is business with muslims. pls can somebody tell me what is wrong with the pope. why did say muslims worship the true God. ths is just nonsense and deception. if you dont believe me, pls click to open below...just read and dont be deceived. theg are planning to form a one world religion. their aim is to make way for antichrist to come in and rule, which anyone who does not bow to the antichrist(satan) will be killed. you still dont believe me right? dont worry things will begin to unfold very soon. the blible says, " their is nothing hidden under the sun that will not be exposed."

http://christiannews.net/2013/03/21/pope-francis-meets-with-muslim-jewish-leaders-praises-atheists-as-precious-allies/
what u lack is understanding! So if i call d muslims in my area for dialogue so as to stop a constant muslim-xtian massacre dat means i'm combining two religion?
My dear....
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Ubenedictus(m): 4:59am On Mar 23, 2013
frosbel:

tell me brother, you know we can never agree on a middle ground, you believe Islam is the only way, we believe Jesus is the only way, how can we meet with compromise ? Except you are willing to believe in Jesus for eternal life, as for me and my house, Jesus all the way smiley
there is no compromise but we can resolve to live in peace without killing ourselve.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Ubenedictus(m): 5:07am On Mar 23, 2013
frosbel:

Muslims, Jews , poor , rich , me and you are all invited, free of charge to partake of the Lord's table , but only Through Jesus.

Jesus also said :

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

Again, I care not what you worship or who you follow, just don't call it what it is not.

I personally mix with all religions and all races but the line is drawn when we start to qualify who is a Child of God and who is not. Only those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that he came to die for their sins will receive eternal life. Period.
i just remembered a sermon preached by pope emeritus benedict when he was still fr ratzinger, he condemn expecting d condemnation of others as part of d reward of a xtian.
If the gentile who without d law works according to d law he becomes a law unto himself.
I rest my case.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Ubenedictus(m): 5:09am On Mar 23, 2013
frosbel:

First point pal, Christianity is not a religion, it is a way of life by means of conforming to the image of Christ , and reflecting his virtues to the world , for the glorifying of God and salvation of men and women.

Well for me the word of God is my spiritual food and milk. Oh , lest I forget, I also have a life at my work place and with beloved family , and of course my friends who I have a lively drink with once in a while. cheesy

Peace without submission to the order of GOD is no peace but false peace.

Listen to what Paul said, he saw all this thousands of years ago :

"When people are saying, "Everything is peaceful and secure," then disaster will fall on them as suddenly as a pregnant woman's labor pains begin. And there will be no escape." - 1 Thessalonians 5:3

Daniel also saw the same eons ago when he said :

"And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand." - Daniel 8:25

The Pope cannot bring peace, he is not in concord with Christ and is not anointed for this purpose. Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace and only he is able to bring lasting peace to this disturbed world.

Wrong, he did not refuse to convert everyone, he went about with his disciples preaching the gospel and when he resurrected from the dead commissioned Paul to reach out to the gentiles.

"And you Gentiles, who were branches from a wild olive tree, have been grafted in. So now you also receive the blessing God has promised Abraham and his children, sharing in the rich nourishment from the root of God's special olive tree." - Romans 11:17

Christianity is not a religion.

you are attacking a strawman, go and read d popes full speech
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by vedaxcool(m): 6:28am On Mar 23, 2013
Somehow I have a feeling that this pope would be far better than the last. Sadly though, judging by most of what the adherents of the religion of love and forgiveness are writing, the pope might have to dialogue with his own religion before venturing out, as most of these followers seems to have a better idea on the sort of dialogue they want, the one that involves bloodshed! Anyway that seems to be the down side of being a leader, wanting to take people to a direction they certainly don't want to go!

A joke, somehow I feel if christianity were to take people to heaven only frosbel would go heaven since he seems to "know" very much the gospels more than any other man on earth and he seems to practice a version of christianity that unfortunately for most christians, the holy ghost only guided him to! The tragedy in this statement shows a failure of immeasurable proportion, which translate to a religion that only a few people as "intelligent" as frosbel can understand!
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by maclatunji: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2013
Aksally: The clock is counting down. Knowledge is increasing. The last piece will fall into place when the Pope will visit the Kabbah in Mecca and bow and worship the stone; the begining of the end.

The world has not known peace since creation. The very day it does is the very day existence of all forms stops.

Wrong, global peace under Islam after much upheaval is a sign of the proximity of the end time not its trigger. By the way Muslims don't worship the black or any other stone.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by shdemidemi(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2013
Wsdm: In addition; how can one even practice a religion which can not even know who to call God?
They said Jesus is the son of God.
They call him God;
They also ascribe the arch enjel ( hole ghost) as God.
To confuse the whole thing; they said all are God but have diffused into each other to become ONE. What else can they say of the true God that can be true?

If u need answers to questions/concerns, please search and ask.
It takes a whole lot of explanation and untangling to make a kid believe water can come in different forms.
Be it solid, liquid or gas does not change the fact that it remains water.

Jesus was named Emmanuel (God with us)
He came to the world the way no one ever came and would ever come: He did not come through sexual intercourse between a man and a woman
He felt pain like u and I while in the World.
He came to fulfil what you and I can never be justified by in our sinful body.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2013
frosbel:

Muslims, Jews , poor , rich , me and you are all invited, free of charge to partake of the Lord's table , but only Through Jesus.

Jesus also said :

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

Again, I care not what you worship or who you follow, just don't call it what it is not.

I personally mix with all religions and all races but the line is drawn when we start to qualify who is a Child of God and who is not. Only those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that he came to die for their sins will receive eternal life. Period.

In a nutshell, your forefathers who never had the opportunity to embrace Christianity before it came into Africa are all in Hell irrespective of whether they had good people among them? better re-evaluate your self-acclaimed style of Christianity...
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by shdemidemi(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2013
vedaxcool: Somehow I have a feeling that this pope would be far better than the last. Sadly though, judging by most of what the adherents of the religion of love and forgiveness are writing, the pope might have to dialogue with his own religion before venturing out, as most of these followers seems to have a better idea on the sort of dialogue they want, the one that involves bloodshed! Anyway that seems to be the down side of being a leader, wanting to take people to a direction they certainly don't want to go!

A joke, somehow I feel if christianity were to take people to heaven only frosbel would go heaven since he seems to "know" very much the gospels more than any other man on earth and he seems to practice a version of christianity that unfortunately for most christians, the holy ghost only guided him to! The tragedy in this statement shows a failure of immeasurable proportion, which translate to a religion that only a few people as "intelligent" as frosbel can understand!
u

Frosbel has a reason for his concerns backed with the Books. The children of light must let this known to all that are willing to hear.

The Man of Lawlessness

2 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Ubenedictus(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2013
vedaxcool: Somehow I have a feeling that this pope would be far better than the last. Sadly though, judging by most of what the adherents of the religion of love and forgiveness are writing, the pope might have to dialogue with his own religion before venturing out, as most of these followers seems to have a better idea on the sort of dialogue they want, the one that involves bloodshed! Anyway that seems to be the down side of being a leader, wanting to take people to a direction they certainly don't want to go!

a peaceful rebuke. I doubt my dear frosbel will like this.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Ubenedictus(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2013
shdemidemi: u

Frosbel has a reason for his concerns backed with the Books. The children of light must let this known to all that are willing to hear.

The Man of Lawlessness

2 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness

and that passage right says do not be unsettled. That passage says the man of sin will take his place in the temple of God and proclaim himself to be God. Frosbel doesn't believe that the catholic church is or was ever the temple of God. Since according to frosbel d catholic church isnt and has never been the temple of God, he therefore cannot logical infer that the above verse is talking about the pope. You cant reasonable say the catholic church has never been d temple of God and still say the verse talking about a man in the temple of God is the pope. You cant eat your cake and have it.
The last time i checked d pope was still preach Jesus and d fada and didnt claim to be God.
You are been unsettled the very thing that passage advise against.
Peace

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by tegzys: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2013
frosbel:

tell me brother, you know we can never agree on a middle ground, you believe Islam is the only way, we believe Jesus is the only way, how can we meet with compromise ? Except you are willing to believe in Jesus for eternal life, as for me and my house, Jesus all the way smiley

Maybe the dialogue can expunge radicalism and bring about respect for which ever platform any religion chooses to attain eternal life (i.e. without insults and bloodshed).
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2013
I think there is some little misunderstanding.

I am 100% for living in peace with all men and women, whatever their religion , background etc, and in my own personal life this is the case. For example I interact and chill out with Muslims, Hindus etc.

But the peace the pope is talking about is a rather different kind, it is a peace that says we should just accept all belief systems as valid and not bother telling people about the work of salvation wrought by God through his Son , Christ Jesus, when he was crucified for the sins of all men to save us , not from only sin but eternal death. To this I cannot agree.

Besides the Pope is the spokesman for Catholics not all Christians.

@ Vedaxcool , I ask these questions :

1. Peace on what terms ?
2. On whose terms
3. How can over 100 religions agree that they all valid paths to the same God ? You and I know quite well, we believe there is one GOD , how can we integrate the millions of gods of the Hindus for example.

It is far more complex than most of you think.

You will have to trivialise and reject the greatest work of mankind , the salvation brought to us by God in his Son, to make us live in a peace of religious alliance.

Peace to all , and I mean it in Jesus name.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by maclatunji: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2013
shdemidemi:

If u need answers to questions/concerns, please search and ask.
It takes a whole lot of explanation and untangling to make a kid believe water can come in different forms.
Be it solid, liquid or gas does not change the fact that it remains water.

Jesus was named Emmanuel (God with us)
He came to the world the way no one ever came and would ever come: He did not come through sexual intercourse between a man and a woman
He felt pain like u and I while in the World.
He came to fulfil what you and I can never be justified by in our sinful body.

The case of Jesus with God is like the case
of Adam. He created him from dust, and
then He said to him, “Be!” and he came
into being. (Quran, 3:59)

You are speculating on what is mere conjecture. Eve had no mother, so shall we say she is also divine?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Paschal007: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2013
Ehm, what's the pope and muslims gone talk about? He's gonna ask muslims not to bomb the 2 out of 50 catholic churches remaining in northern Nigeria? Well that's something. Good luck to y'all smiley
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2013
[quote author=Ubenedictus] and that passage right says do not be unsettled. That passage says the man of sin will take his place in the temple of God and proclaim himself to be God.

And without any political correct nonsense, the man of SIN is the POPE himself or the office of the Pope which started over a 1000 years ago and will culminate in the total destruction of this false religious system.

Frosbel doesn't believe that the catholic church is or was ever the temple of God.

The church simply means called out ones, God dwells in the midst of his people not a church building , institution or organisation.

You only need to read roman catholic church history to know that God was never in that place , they have killed Christians, Muslims, Jews and anyone who dared stand in their way for total world dominion, and you have the gall to call this is a church, keep having a laugh.

This is where God dwells ( His people ) :

"Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst?" - 1 Corinthians 3:16

1 Corinthians 3:9 For we are co-workers in God's service; you are God's field, God's building.

Ephesians 2:21-21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

1 Timothy 3:15 if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

You might want to take heed of the following word :

2 Corinthians 6:16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by christemmbassey(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2013
maclatunji:

Everytime God mentions Jesus (AS) in the Qur'an, He adds Son of Mary to it because He is telling you that your claim that 'Jesus is the son of God' is totally wrong. The Qur'an corrects the wrong teachings and excesses of Christians.

"They say: 'God hath begotten a son' :Glory be
to Him.-Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the
heavens and on earth: everything renders
worship to Him. (The Noble Quran, 2:116)
the truth is islam is another form of Judaism based on the old testament scriptures, u guys never knmw God as a father, therefor how can u know Jesus as a son. When our brother John realised this, he exclaimed, "what manner of lovethe father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the SONS of God" 1jn3:1 (kjv) FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY 'BEGOTEN SON', jn3:16. You see christians did not call Jesus 'the son of God', its the bible that called him and all christians are sons and daughters of God. If u want to be a son of God , its very simple, just believe in Jesus and stop complaining as if someone is cheating u. God bless
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by christemmbassey(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2013
Ubenedictus: what u lack is understanding! So if i call d muslims in my area for dialogue so as to stop a constant muslim-xtian massacre dat means i'm combining two religion?
My dear....
catholics are not christians, stop pretending,, there is catholic faith and christian faith, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. In the catholic faith, pope is the head, while Jesus Christ is the head in christianity. So the catholic religion has every right to talk to any cult etc, but they should not pretend to represent christians, God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by tiwasiaife(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2013
frosbel:

Good.

So do you accept that Pope John Paul II erred when he implied that all religions led to God ?

Or are the images below your idea of dialogue ?

Kissing Quran

[img]http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/popeandbuddhist.jpg[/img]
In Buddhist temple

[img]http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/popeandshivamark.jpg[/img]
Pope takes in his forehead the pagan idol mark
Mr man ur becoming too irritatn. God owns the heaven he decides whom he addmits into it he may addmit a muslim,a pagan and a christian. 4 clearity sake read abt the parable of a farmer who hired labourers into his farm at diff hours and c wat he told the 1st labourer after he tried to revolt of been the 1st he recruited. Be wise least u miss heaven.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Ubenedictus(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
frosbel: I think there is some little misunderstanding.

I am 100% for living in peace with all men and women, whatever their religion , background etc, and in my own personal life this is the case. For example I interact and chill out with Muslims, Hindus etc.

But the peace the pope is talking about is a rather different kind, it is a peace that says we should just accept all belief systems as valid and not bother telling people about the work of salvation wrought by God through his Son , Christ Jesus, when he was crucified for the sins of all men to save us , not from only sin but eternal death. To this I cannot agree.

Besides the Pope is the spokesman for Catholics not all Christians.

@ Vedaxcool , I ask these questions :

1. Peace on what terms ?
2. On whose terms
3. How can over 100 religions agree that they all valid paths to the same God ? You and I know quite well, we believe there is one GOD , how can we integrate the millions of gods of the Hindus for example.

It is far more complex than most of you think.

You will have to trivialise and reject the greatest work of mankind , the salvation brought to us by God in his Son, to make us live in a peace of religious alliance.
Peace to all , and I mean it in Jesus name.
the bolded is a lie, the pope didn't say or imply the bolded. You are simply lying. I told you earlier to read his full speech, did he say anything like stop preaching about christ? Oga stop your lying jor.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by christemmbassey(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
tiwasiaife: Mr man ur becoming too irritatn. God owns the heaven he decides whom he addmits into it he may addmit a muslim,a pagan and a christian. 4 clearity sake read abt the parable of a farmer who hired labourers into his farm at diff hours and c wat he told the 1st labourer after he tried to revolt of been the 1st he recruited. Be wise least u miss heaven.
bro Frosbel is not telling you that he is the chairman of heaven qualified commettee, all he is saying is to warn ppl with th scriptures of the wolves in sheep's clothing, which Jesus told us may decieve 'the very elects, math24:24. You may not appreciate what Frosbel is doing until u know the truth. But my prayer to u is contained in eph 1:17-22.'
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Ubenedictus(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
[quote author=frosbel][/quote] since according to you God was never in that place then the pope can be d guy in d passage who sits in the temple of God.
You can't eat ya cake and have it.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by maclatunji: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
christemmbassey: the truth is islam is another form of Judaism based on the old testament scriptures, u guys never knmw God as a father, therefor how can u know Jesus as a son. When our brother John realised this, he exclaimed, "what manner of lovethe father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the SONS of God" 1jn3:1 (kjv) FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY 'BEGOTEN SON', jn3:16. You see christians did not call Jesus 'the son of God', its the bible that called him and all christians are sons and daughters of God. If u want to be a son of God , its very simple, just believe in Jesus and stop complaining as if someone is cheating u. God bless

And the Bible was written by people whom you blindly follow even when it is obvious that divinity cannot be shared. Belief in a totally wrong teaching would be to achieve what? Eternal damnation?
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Ubenedictus(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
christemmbassey: catholics are not christians, stop pretending,, there is catholic faith and christian faith, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. In the catholic faith, pope is the head, while Jesus Christ is the head in christianity. So the catholic religion has every right to talk to any cult etc, but they should not pretend to represent christians, God forbid.
the above is a myth formed in ur fantasy.
I'm a catholic christian.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by mko2005: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
musKeeto:

Beyond that, the Pope's doing pretty well so far. I wish our so called 'true Christians aka Protestants and especially the Penterascals headed by CAN [/b]understand what roles they have to play to save our country from the BH menace...
You are deviating ! Stop the hating !
[b]God bless us
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Ubenedictus(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
christemmbassey: bro Frosbel is not telling you that he is the chairman of heaven qualified commettee, all he is saying is to warn ppl with th scriptures of the wolves in sheep's clothing, which Jesus told us may decieve 'the very elects, math24:24. You may not appreciate what Frosbel is doing until u know the truth. But my prayer to u is contained in eph 1:17-22.'
and d wolve in sheep clothing is d pope because he called for dialogue abi?
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ubenedictus: the above is a myth formed in ur fantasy.
I'm a catholic christian.

we are in end times bro, a warning has been fired in the direction of the Vatican , watch this small video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZL0Z2nV3cU
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
maclatunji:

And the Bible was written by people whom you blindly follow even when it is obvious that divinity cannot be shared. Belief in a totally wrong teaching would be to achieve what? Eternal damnation?

No one follows Men, the Bible was written with Holy Spirit inspirtation.

Jesus's divinity is by connection to his Father as the Son.

Jesus is the WAY , the TRUTH and the LIFE to GOD , there is no other way.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
tiwasiaife: Mr man ur becoming too irritatn. God owns the heaven he decides whom he addmits into it he may addmit a muslim,a pagan and a christian. 4 clearity sake read abt the parable of a farmer who hired labourers into his farm at diff hours and c wat he told the 1st labourer after he tried to revolt of been the 1st he recruited. Be wise least u miss heaven.

Jesus was irritating to the religious of his time and they eventually killed him , I do not expect to be applauded and hailed.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by christemmbassey(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
maclatunji:

y do u ppl practice the bible? The ram eating idel is it not the story of Abraham(IBRAHIM) and Isaac(Isa)? islam is a variant of judaism+pagan, thats y it survives on violence and blood.
Re: Pope Francis Urges For Dialogue With Islam by Ubenedictus(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
frosbel:

we are in end times bro, a warning has been fired in the direction of the Vatican , watch this small video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZL0Z2nV3cU
u need sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

22 Things Christ Followers Should Totally Quit / More Fallacies & Scientific Inaccuracies In The Lying Koran / Why We Can’t Jump To Conclusions About Rape Allegations Against Fatoyinbo —CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.