Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? (23302 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Abrantie: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
Contrary to popular belief, I don't think poverty plays a big role as to why young ladies date married men. Rather, I think it's the idea of wanting what another woman already owns. How many times have you seen your gf admiring her friend's clothing, shoes and hair? Before you know it, she's wearing something similar. Women are competitive creatures amongst themselves.

Secondly, in the eyes of these young ladies, an older married man is a symbol of stability, maturity and protection. Three qualities that reminds them of their dad (which in most cases was absent from their lives at some point).

3 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
Quite funny.pls the men are to blame 90% of the time.these men will do anything to lay their hands of the single ladies.some will even hide their marital status.and tempt and taunt these ladies until the point of no return.I can't recall a single lady chasing a married man.but the married african man with his 'polygamous in nature mantality'wil see it as his due to go after any girl that crosses his part.even with their perfect wives at home.disgusting folks.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by claremont(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
An African man can date and marry as many females as he can cater for; on the other hand, and African lady should NOT date a married man. An African lady who chooses to date a married man has brought a curse upon herself by doing so. Take it or leave it, but this is the culture of our ancestors! grin
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Orikinla(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
[size=18pt]The same reasons why she would date a bachelor.
Yes, a single lady can lust after or fall in love with a married man.

A man is first and foremost a man and will still be a man whether he is married or not.

I praise every married man who can remain faithful to his wife.
He deserves a Nobel Prize for fidelity is there is one!

68 million Nigerians are jobless and majority of them are single men who are now challenged more than every before to make ends meet and that includes having relationships and how can you maintain a woman without a job?
Therefore millions of jobless single girls have been lured and pushed into dating married men with jobs for their survival and welfare.

THIS IS THE PRESENT REALITY.[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Madamthetop: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
I'm currently dating a married man and we are so crazy bout each other .... His wife is in nigeria and i'm here with him so i don't think we've got any problem...It depends on mutual agreement!

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Abrantie: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
claremont: An African man can date and marry as many females as he can cater for; on the other hand, and African lady should NOT date a married man. An African lady who chooses to date a married man has brought a curse upon herself by doing so. Take it or leave it, but this is the culture of our ancestors! grin
You don't make sense.

If the man can date or marry several women, then his second or third or fourth wife would have married a married man.

4 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by cupid4ig(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
U go fear naija and their I too sabi brains. The op asked what will make a single lady date a married man and u guys are here answering the question of who is to blame. That's why there is alot of failures in in our schools today. Inability to comprehend simple English.

7 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by MrsChima(f): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pennywise:

Who should he date? A married woman?

Let see........his wife perhaps? DUH? undecided

Why not a married woman. He doesn't respect his marriage I am sure some wives feel the same.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by MrsChima(f): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
Abrantie:
You don't make sense.

If the man can date or marry several women, then his second or third or fourth wife would have married a a married man.

True! Welcome to Nairaland!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
byvan: May we all reap what we have sown.If you ever dated any woman's hubby,let another woman date yours.If you never did,may anybody that ever had the thought of dating yours Fall and die.....Amen!!!

Wetin!! Curses on top this mata

If anyone here has taken official materials(A4, staplersn biros etc) from his office to send or do personal application(aside me) may his future employees steal from his business too

Amin!!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Claus(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
cupid4ig: U go fear naija and their I too sabi brains. The op asked what will make a single lady date a married man and u guys are here answering the question of who is to blame. That's why there is alot of failures in in our schools today. Inability to comprehend simple English.

I like plenty plenty! After reading some posts, I had to go back to re-read the original post again to make sure it wasn't me that misunderstood the question.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by fistonme(m): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
chaircover: I am not excusing the ladies but I think the man who is breaking his vows and putting his family at risk also needs to be held responsible too.

chairman, we know that wan. U leave the question wey them ask dey talk another thing. U are correct. But that is an issue for another day(u fit author another thread for that purpose). Lets not see it as a means of mocking the girls. As young guys,i think we need to know wetin those bros dey give them wey them no dey see for our hand so we go fit dey give them too na.
@poster, no be only single ladies ohh. Even some girls with bobo dey involved oh. I beg it good make we know wetin dem dey find for those bros hand so that we go try give am to them oh.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by fistonme(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
chaircover: I am not excusing the ladies but I think the man who is breaking his vows and putting his family at risk also needs to be held responsible too.

chairman, we know that wan. U leave the question wey them ask dey talk another thing. U are correct. But that is an issue for another day(u fit author another thread for that purpose). Lets not see it as a means of mocking the girls. As young guys,i think we need to know wetin those bros dey give them wey them no dey see for our hand so we go fit dey give them too na.
@poster, no be only single ladies ohh. Even some girls with bobo dey involved oh. I beg it good make we know wetin dem dey find for those bros hand so we go try give am to them oh.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by sunnyprof: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ask the ladies involved they will tell you it is the money they get from it and they often say married men takes good care of them (more gentle) than young boys.

They fall for the money and the care. The men seem to enjoy the pleasure of 'a beautiful girl beside him' or sometimes are seduced.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by TableLeg(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Madam @ the top:
I'm currently dating a married man and we are so crazy bout each other .... His wife is in nigeria and i'm here with him so i don't think we've got any problem...It depends on mutual agreement!
Good for you, but be prepared t face the consequencies when they catch up on you!
You wont go scot free, you and the man ... believe it!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by hajieazi(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
An interesting topic indeed ! But l'm surprised that most of the contributors here are not addressing the issue from the root.
SINGLE GIRLS DATING MARRIED MEN ? The truth must be said. 40% of young girls in their 20s are dating married men ! (FACT)
60% of married women are equally having an affair with married/single guys.
55% of young guys from 25yrs to 37yrs are single....majority of them are still staying with their parents, while majority too are still receiving daily feeding stipend from their parents after graduation as a result joblessness/ or loss of job with no immediate plan to marry/or settle down unless if there's an accidental pregnacy from a relationship.

THE MORE REASON WHY MOST OF THE SINGLE GIRLS LOOK UP TO MARRIED MEN FOR ECONOMIC SECURITY. Some have decided to settle for 2nd wife position instead of waiting endlessly for their yuppie lovebird to muster enough fund to rent rent A FACE ME I FACE YOU ROOM APARTMENT. The situation is so BAD!
The married men too are very caring, not stingy and treat young girls like a queen to get their attention and love.

TO THE MARRIED WOMEN AT HOME
They frequently turn down their husband's love advances with some even resulting to a once in a month time table.(FACT)
Nagging and abusive, thus opening alternative window for the husband to seek for love elsewhere.
majority of the married women- close to 60% have extra marrital affairs outside (Fact)/ whereas that of men is 55%.

i have done feasibility studies for the establishment of an hotel in Lagos/Abuja for about 6 promoters in the last 5 years, what l saw in some of the hotels l visited in Lagos/Abuja are shocking. Married woman keeping a date on a monday morning as early as 7.30am with her lover before going to her office. 22yrs old undergradute kissing a man of 60yrs in an hotel lobby openly.

Our social and economic values are in shambles. Poverty and high unemployment rates are the major causes. Most young girls don't want to go through the associated pains with poverty, they are ready to sacrifice the top spot for a 2nd class position to earn themselves comfort and security.

NOW, who do we blame ?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by baby124: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Single guys should always use a condom. Because you never know what your girlfriend is doing or how many. And I won't believe an aristo will pay that much to use a condom. Imagine you paying nothing and not using. Protect yourself always no matter what!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by sunnyprof: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
For the men most of the time its just pleasure, not because they don't love their wives but just trying to take advantage of a 'beautiful piece of action' that presented itself to their craving.

Find it out, it is : MONEY MONEY MONEY!! No matter what excuse they give, it only happens when money is available.

the man has some to spare, the ladies wants a bit of the cash !!!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by crackhaus: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
Madam @ the top:
Clap for yourself madame
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Abrantie: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
fistonme:

As young guys,i think we need to know wetin those bros dey give them wey them no dey see for our hand so we go fit dey give them too na.
@poster, no be only single ladies ohh. Even some girls with bobo dey involved oh. I beg it good make we know wetin dem dey find for those bros hand so that we go try give am to them oh.

My broda don't even bother oo. Just focus on yourself, upgrade your education, skills or whatever hustle you think can make you succeed. The rest will fall in place.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Edoboy1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Its all abt the MONEY. A lit2 story.......A girl once told me in school those days,that she can't date a single guy let alone student. I asked y? And she said all they do is eat ur FOOD,SLEEP in ur house and f***k u like there is no tomorrow and yet u won't get a dime frm them. Its all abt MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by crackhaus: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
hajieazi: An interesting topic indeed ! But l'm surprised that most of the contributors here are not addressing the issue from the root.
SINGLE GIRLS DATING MARRIED MEN ? The truth must be said. 40% of young girls in their 20s are dating married men ! (FACT)
60% of married women are equally having an affair with married/single guys.
55% of young guys from 25yrs to 37yrs are single....majority of them are still staying with their parents, while majority too are still receiving daily feeding stipend from their parents after graduation as a result joblessness/ or loss of job with no immediate plan to marry/or settle down unless if there's an accidental pregnacy from a relationship.

THE MORE REASON WHY MOST OF THE SINGLE GIRLS LOOK UP TO MARRIED MEN FOR ECONOMIC SECURITY. Some have decided to settle for 2nd wife position instead of waiting endlessly for their yuppie lovebird to muster enough fund to rent rent A FACE ME I FACE YOU ROOM APARTMENT. The situation is so BAD!
The married men too are very caring, not stingy and treat young girls like a queen to get their attention and love.

TO THE MARRIED WOMEN AT HOME
They frequently turn down their husband's love advances with some even resulting to a once in a month time table.(FACT)
Nagging and abusive, thus opening alternative window for the husband to seek for love elsewhere.
majority of the married women- close to 60% have extra marrital affairs outside (Fact)/ whereas that of men is 55%.

i have done feasibility studies for the establishment of an hotel in Lagos/Abuja for about 6 promoters in the last 5 years, what l saw in some of the hotels l visited in Lagos/Abuja are shocking. Married woman keeping a date on a monday morning as early as 7.30am with her lover before going to her office. 22yrs old undergradute kissing a man of 60yrs in an hotel lobby openly.

Our social and economic values are in shambles. Poverty and high unemployment rates are the major causes. Most young girls don't want to go through the associated pains with poverty, they are ready to sacrifice the top spot for a 2nd class position to earn themselves comfort and security.

NOW, who do we blame ?

You have answered your question already my friend. The women who don't want to experience hardship are to blame. Men will always have affairs whether he's 18, 27, 40 or 60 years old
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by no1madman(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Lackadaisical morals!HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by TableLeg(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
nne3870:
Hypocrite... May Amadioha scatter those table legs of yours anumpam
Amadioha will scatter your entire lineage ... dead and living!
Buncha recharge card and blackberry phone loving fu...cksluts!
Ashawo family!! cheesy
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
byvan: Some of these girls virtually throw themselves at this married men,the randy ones among them will always succumb.

Married women should stop turning down their husband's advances,so if it ever happens,you won't by any chance blame yourself.

It's never as simple as you make it
Some men are satisfied by their wives and will still cheat on their wives

Some men now have the means and want to aample what they missed years back

They have too much money

Some ladies are not interested in single men they want the sophistry of the married man
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by CHIMSKY(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
jeffizy: What is wrong with some ladies these days? Dating an obviously married man.
Hanging out yesterday and i saw a man in his 50's with big bulging tummy and a lousy personality hanging with a 20 + girl.
Is it money? Is it sheer promisquity or fun?

If the truth be told,these days its all about the Benjamins.It always has been.
Ever notice that wicked,despicable,disgusting and wealthy menalways have a beautiful woman on their arm?
Its a trade off.The guys want sex,the girls want money.Money is like a magnet that draws women like honey draws bees.This is not about moralizing.It is the truth.Even some of the women expressing their diapleasure may be sleeping with men 2 times their ages for the money.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by TableLeg(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee:
Some ladies are not interested in single men they want the sophistry of the married man
And is that something good?
Is it not out of order, for the men and the single ladies who get involved?!
Fair enough you answered the question posed by the thread but you appear to be justifying it ...
And my response is no disrespect to your opinion!
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by biolabee(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
~vicky~:
she likes experienced guys. she wants to have all the fun and she knows that her date will be well controlled by his wife..( so no risks involed)

Funny but true in a weird way
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by fistonme(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Abrantie:

My broda don't even bother oo. Just focus on yourself, upgrade your education, skills or whatever hustle you think can make you succeed. The rest will fall in place.

Thanks bro. U r very correct. I appreciate this advise given to me and others who desire it. May God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Achieve Better Communication Skills / Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Man's 7 Children Die In Katsina Grenade Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.