Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Why Are Blacks Christians? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Blacks Christians? (6588 Views)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? / Are Blacks The Cused Descendants Of Ham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2013
frosbel:

a number of questions :

1. How old are you ?

2. Why are you residing in a Christian nation - hypocrite !!!

3. If Somalia is such a great and fun place what are you doing abroad in the west.

4. When you fled from the mayhem and utter chaos in your so called 'Heaven on earth' , you bypassed Yemen, Saudi Arabia , Lebanon, Jordan , Turkey and even Europe to reside in America - any reasons for this

5. When was the last time you engaged in Jihad ?

6. If ISLAM is for all, how come you hate your fellow black Muslims referring to them as monkeys, does this not underpin what many of us have been saying for a long time that ISLAM can also be a racist ideology.

7. How can a people be great and proud when they cannot even love each other and thank those like Kenya who have saved them from hell.

am in america, and i came as a child, and i plan to go back after my studies are done, it was because of america that my country went to through the turmoil that it did, its only right they do the right thing and correct their wrongs., i am engaging in jihad right now with u, jihad means struggle. i am 15 years old

a few questions for you.

1. why are you a crhistian

2. why do nigerians look like monkeys
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2013
somalia9:
i am 15 years old
Okay. The curtain falls here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2013
Reyginus: Okay. The curtain falls here.

my keep board drops my 2's and my 5's.

i am 27
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somegirl1: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2013
somalia9:

and i care because.......

you won't be on a Nigerian site if you didn't
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2013
somalia9:

I am 15 years old

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2013
frosbel:

lol, am not 15, and am not gonna tell u my real age.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2013
somalia9:

my keep board drops my 2's and my 5's.

i am 27

Get a new keyboard then.

There is still hope for you, 27 is not too old to come out of primitive ignorance into the light of wisdom and reality. smiley
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2013
why so interested in finding out my age, will some of the obese nigerian women try to 419 me or something.

i guesss 15 is not old enough have to credit cards you can scam eh? lol
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2013
my keep board also drops my g's hard.

ok thanks nigggggggggger
frosbel:

Get a new keyboard then.

There is still hope for you, 27 is not too old to come out of primitive ignorance into the light of wisdom and reality. smiley
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2013
Lol. Thread derailed by a 27year old with the intelligence of a 15year old.
1. Why are blacks christains?
2. Islam has always existed in black africa.
3. She's got aids since 34% of negros have it.
4. Why are Nigerians monkeys?
5. I spit hot bars.
Don't take this as an insult, rather a compliment.
Let's play a game.
Only a madman follows multiple lanes of unrelated thoughts to arrive at a single lane of related thought.
Somalia9, loses grasp of his lane of thought, even before threading on it.
So, if A has a probability of 1 in a mutually 'inclusive' event, and B, symbiotically, has the number with A. Surely, our new equation becomes A=B.
Substituting for A and B, we have Madman=Somalia9.
Class, how am I doing? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
WHY ARE YALL ENTERTAINING THIS 'LOOK AT ME ON TV I HAVE FLIES ON MY FACE AND I AM HUNGRY PLEASE GIVE ME FOOD BECAUSE MY HEAD IS BIGGER THAN MY SKINNY LEGS' SOMALIAN REPROBATE ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
Reyginus: Okay. The curtain falls here.
LOL. SHOWS OVER
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
obadiah777: LOL. SHOWS OVER
Brah! We are in the season of the troll. How you do?
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
obadiah777: WHY ARE YALL ENTERTAINING THIS 'LOOK AT ME ON TV I HAVE FLIES ON MY FACE AND I AM HUNGRY PLEASE GIVE ME FOOD BECAUSE MY HEAD IS BIGGER THAN MY SKINNY LEGS' SOMALIAN REPROBATE ?

hey, i thought u died of HIV long time ago, glad to see your still hanging in there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
Reyginus: Brah! We are in the season of the troll. How you do?
YEAH THAT OBNOXIOUS SOMALIAN TROLL. A HAMITIC TROLL, IF YOU WILL. I AINT DOING TOO BAD BROS. LIVING THIS LIFE. TRYNA STAY AFLOAT IN THIS GENTILE WORLD. TRYNA EVADE ALL THE WILES OF THE HEAD NIGGA IN CHARGE OF THIS GENTILE WORLD, SATAN THAT IS cheesy . MY MAIN MAN REYGIEEE
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
somalia9:

hey, i thought u died of HIV long time ago, glad to see your still hanging in there cheesy
AM STILL HERE HANGIN AND BANGIN. I SEE YOU AINT DIED OF STARVATION YET grin
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH THAT OBNOXIOUS SOMALIAN TROLL. A HAMITIC TROLL, IF YOU WILL. I AINT DOING TOO BAD BROS. LIVING THIS LIFE. TRYNA STAY AFLOAT IN THIS GENTILE WORLD. TRYNA EVADE ALL THE WILES OF THE HEAD NIGGA IN CHARGE OF THIS GENTILE WORLD, SATAN THAT IS cheesy . MY MAIN MAN REYGIEEE
Lolol. Please, don't harm him.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
Reyginus: Lolol. Please, don't harm him.
ILL LET HIM LIVE FOR A LIL WHILE. I MEAN WHATS GOOD WITHOUT BAD RIGHT ? YOU NEED BAD TO APPRECIATE GOOD. SO ILL LET HIM BREATHE. HE KNOWETH THAT HE HATH BUT A SHORT TIME grin
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
obadiah777: AM STILL HERE HANGIN AND BANGIN. I SEE YOU AINT DIED OF STARVATION YET grin

actually i've been trying to lose weight, you know the holiday season i tend to pack on weight......

speaking of the holiday season have you been to the zoo to see your in-laws?
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
somalia9:

actually i've been trying to lose weight, you know the holiday season i tend to pack on weight......

speaking of the holiday season have you been to the zoo to see your in-laws?
YEAH I HEAR SUCKING DOWN LOTS OF AIR TO FILL YOUR EMPTY STOMACH TENDS TO MAKE FOLKS GAIN WEIGHT. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH I HEAR SUCKING DOWN LOTS OF AIR TO FILL YOUR EMPTY STOMACH TENDS TO MAKE FOLKS GAIN WEIGHT. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS

is not the air, its the food......i know its hard for you to fathom since weight loss is a side affect of having HIV. but just take my word on this one.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
somalia9:

is not the air, its the food......i know its hard for you to fathom since weight loss is a side affect of having HIV. but just take my word on this one.
WHAT FOOD ? YOU MUST BE DREAMING. AND THEN YOU WOKE UP TO REALITY. NO FOOD.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
YEAH I HEAR LOTS OF PEOPLE SAYING YOU CANT BE OF THE LORD BECAUSE YOU ARE JOKING ABOUT FAMINE AND HUNGER. LISTEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS,FAMINE IS A JUDGEMENT PUT ON THESE HAMITES BY THE LORD. HAMITES ARE THE TRUE AFRICANS. THEY ARE THE SOMALIANS ( PHUT ), ETHIOPIANS AND ERRITREANS ( ANCIENT BABYLON ), HAUSAS AND FULANIS. SOME OF THEM ARE CALLED CUSHITES AND THEY ARE ALSO THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS. NOW MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THIS, THESE ARE VERY WICKED PEOPLE. THEY STARTED THE ENSLAVEMENT AND BRUTALIZATION OF NEGROS. THEY HELD US IN SLAVERY FOR CENTURIES. THEY ARE HAMITIC PEOPLE. AND THEY ARE THE ONES WHO FLOODED THE WORLD WITH MOST OF THE VOODOO AND OTHER DOCTRINE PRACTICED ALL OVER THE WORLD. THIS IS WHY THE LORD CURSED THEM. ITS CALLED THE CURSE OF HAM. ALL THAT FAMINE AND PLAGUES AND PESTILENCE THEY GO THROUGH ? IS CALLED THE CURSE OF HAM. FOR DESTROYING THE NEGROS BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY AND KILLING THEM TO WHO THEY WERE. THEY STARTED THE DEGRADATION OF NEGROS. THE WHITES ONLY JOINED THOUSANDS OF YEARS LATER. THESE HAMITES STARTED THE PROCESS. THEY WERE THE FIRST GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH. THE CURSE OF HAM IS INCLUSIVE OF FAMINE.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 7:30am On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH I HEAR LOTS OF PEOPLE SAYING YOU CANT BE OF THE LORD BECAUSE YOU ARE JOKING ABOUT FAMINE AND HUNGER. LISTEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS,FAMINE IS A JUDGEMENT PUT ON THESE HAMITES BY THE LORD. HAMITES ARE THE TRUE AFRICANS. THEY ARE THE SOMALIANS ( PHUT ), ETHIOPIANS AND ERRITREANS ( ANCIENT BABYLON ), HAUSAS AND FULANIS. SOME OF THEM ARE CALLED CUSHITES AND THEY ARE ALSO THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS. NOW MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THIS, THESE ARE VERY WICKED PEOPLE. THEY STARTED THE ENSLAVEMENT AND BRUTALIZATION OF NEGROS. THEY HELD US IN SLAVERY FOR CENTURIES. THEY ARE HAMITIC PEOPLE. AND THEY ARE THE ONES WHO FLOODED THE WORLD WITH MOST OF THE VOODOO AND OTHER DOCTRINE PRACTICED ALL OVER THE WORLD. THIS IS WHY THE LORD CURSED THEM. ITS CALLED THE CURSE OF HAM. ALL THAT FAMINE AND PLAGUES AND PESTILENCE THEY GO THROUGH ? IS CALLED THE CURSE OF HAM. FOR DESTROYING THE NEGROS BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY AND KILLING THEM TO WHO THEY WERE. THEY STARTED THE DEGRADATION OF NEGROS. THE WHITES ONLY JOINED THOUSANDS OF YEARS LATER. THESE HAMITES STARTED THE PROCESS. THEY WERE THE FIRST GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH. THE CURSE OF HAM IS INCLUSIVE OF FAMINE.

what a drama queen, did you really have to type in all caps.

The typical afrocentric, calling me hamite, cushitic, and ancient egyptian, lmao

my dear negro, I am somali, from somalia, and have no idea what you are talking about.

if anyone is cursed its you for looking like monkeys.

leave it to the people who got enslaved by everyone to talk about anyone getting cursed. lmao
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2013
somalia9:

what a drama queen, did you really have to type in all caps.

The typical afrocentric, calling me hamite, cushitic, and ancient egyptian, lmao

my dear negro, I am somali, from somalia, and have no idea what you are talking about.

if anyone is cursed its you for looking like monkeys.

leave it to the people who got enslaved by everyone to talk about anyone getting cursed. lmao
LISTEN HERE YOU HUNGRY REFUGEE TURD, DONT YOU GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR TIME, LIKE LOOKING FOR FOOD, THAN BOTHERING A MORE SUPERIOR NATION OF PEOPLE THAN YOUR HAMITIC HEATHENISTIC REFUGEE RACE, ON NAIRALAND ? YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU ARE BEHIND A COMPUTER YOU CAN CAST STONES AT A NATION MORE SUPERIOR TO YOURS ?
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2013
obadiah777: LISTEN HERE YOU HUNGRY REFUGEE TURD, DONT YOU GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR TIME, LIKE LOOKING FOR FOOD, THAN BOTHERING A MORE SUPERIOR NATION OF PEOPLE THAN YOUR HAMITIC HEATHENISTIC REFUGEE RACE, ON NAIRALAND ? YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU ARE BEHIND A COMPUTER YOU CAN CAST STONES AT A NATION MORE SUPERIOR TO YOURS ?

Your the one calling me a hamite something i never heard of. Perhaps you should go study your history instead of talking about mine.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by coputa(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
The somalian wicked Hamite slave,are you still there...i pray you should come back to somalia soon to inherit your poverty.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by pirate1: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
coputa: The somalian wicked Hamite slave,are you still there...i pray you should come back to somalia soon to inherit your poverty.

1. It's Somali, not somalian. Somali singular and plural

2. Whats a Hamite? lol

3. When i return to somalia i will see my beutiful people and my beutiful land.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2013
So, @pirate1, you done gone and got your somalia9 account banned again, have you?

Geez, but there's gotta be some pill or something for trolling. You should probably try and find it. Before you start undergoing a physical transformation into one. You've got the bug really bad as it is.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Maakhir(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
THE LORD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS. WHAT THE UPLIFTED EMPIRE, ROMANS WHO ARE CAUCASIANS, SIMPLY DID WAS RETURN TO BLACK PEOPLE WHAT WAS THEIRS IN THE FIRST PLACE, THE BIBLE. THE BIBLE HAS HAD AN AMAZINGLY YET PRECARIOUS JOURNEY, WELL IT WASNT CALLED THE BIBLE BACK THEN. IT WAS SCROLLS. THE SCROLLS WERE PUT TOGETHER BY THE PROPHETS OF ISRAEL, ALL BLACK MEN, OVER A CERTAIN TIME PERIOD AND DURING THEIR DIFFERENT CAPTIVITIES. HOWEVER IN ALL THEIR CAPTIVITIES THEY WERE ALLOWED TO RETURN HOME TO ISRAEL. HOWEVER THE CAPTIVITY BY THE GREEKS AND THE ROMANS WAS THE MOST BRUTAL. THEY ACTUALLY KICKED THEM OUT OF THE LAND OF ISRAEL INTO AFRICA. STOLE ALL THE SCROLLS AND KEPT IT AS THEIRS. THE ISRAELITES RAN INTO AFRICA AND OVER TIME LOST A SENSE OF WHO THEY WERE ( THEY GOT DISCONTINUED FROM THEIR HERITAGE JEREMIAH 17 VS 4 ). THE ROMAN EMPIRE GOT ATTACKED BY A GROUP OF BLACK GENERALS HEADED BY SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS AND BLACKS TOOK CONTROL AGAIN IN 193 AD. THEY RULED FOR ABOUT 1000 YEARS. SOME CALLED THEM THE MOORS BUT THEY WERE ISRAELITES. AROUND 1300 AD THE BLACKS GOT OVERPOWERED AND FINALLY ALL GOT KICKED OUT BUT NOT BEFORE THE LAST BLACK KING IN EUROPE KING JAMES HAD THE SCROLLS COMPILED INTO A BIBLE BECAUSE THE WHITE EUROPEANS WHO TOOK OVER OTHER PARTS OF EUROPE WERE CORRUPTING THE MESSAGES IN THE SCROLLS AND MAKING THEIR OWN BIBLES AND PUTTING WHITE IMAGES IN IT AND CHANGING EVERYTHING UP SO THAT YOU WOULD THINK THEY WERE THE ONES WHO WROTE IT
1 MACCABEES 3 VS 48 And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.
<<< ICONOCLASM.
ANYWAY THE WHITE EUROPEANS REGAINED FULL CONTROL OF MOST PARTS OF EUROPE IN THE 1400S TO 1500S AND USHERED IN THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE ( WHICH IS A COVERT WORD FOR WHITE WASHING HISTORY ). IT WAS DURING THIS PERIOD THAT THEY WENT ON THEIR NUMEROUS CONQUEST EXPLOITS BRINGING THE BIBLE TO THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE IT WHO WERE NOW LANGUISHING IN WEST AFRICA AND BEING CALLED OTHER NAMES NOW. THIS IS THE LORD MAKING THE EXALTED NATION BRING BACK TO YOU WHAT MADE YOU FALL IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOUR REJECTION OF THE WORD. SO THE LORD MADE THE EXALTED HEATHEN ROMAN EMPIRE BRING YOU WHAT YOU REJECTED TO FOLLOW. AND THATS HOW THE BIBLE ENDED UP BACK AGAIN IN THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO WROTE IT BUT ONLY THIS TIME THE SCROLLS HAD ALL BEEN COMPILED TOGETHER AND IS NOW CALLED THE BIBLE. THE POINT BEING THE WHITE MAN DID NOT INTRODUCE THE BIBLE TO BLACKS, THE WHITE MAN WAS RETURNING WHAT BELONGED TO BLACKS WHICH WAS THEIR STUMBLING BLOCK.THATS THE LORDS SENSE OF HUMOR IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT THAT WAY

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
They say the Prophets of Israel, The Jews were black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I feel sad for your deluded thoughts cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Maakhir(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
What are you a idiot?

The Romans who controlled North Africa got run over by the Goths, your so dumb it astounds me.

Go die of aids or ebola, better yet jump off a cliff.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Maakhir(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
THE MOORS WERE MUSLIM
STOP TRYING TO TAKE MUSLIM HISTORY
THE MOORS OVERRAN SPAIN, THIS WAS WAY AFTER CHRIST
THEY STARTED THE CALIPHATE OF ANDALUS
THEY WERE MUSLIM NORTH AFRICAN BERBERS AND THEY WERE CIVILIZED
LEARN HISTORY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. / Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right / Christians Hardly Read The Bible .why Do They Try So Hard To Force It On Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.