Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Why Are Blacks Christians? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Blacks Christians? (6590 Views)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? / Are Blacks The Cused Descendants Of Ham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
islam was introduced to arabs too by the angel gabriel..........no one comes up with a religion by themselves in their head unless its an indigenous religion which they made up.....

this religion was brough from god to the messenger of islam. Islam was in somalia before it even took over mecca and medina the two holiest cities in islam.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by manmustwac(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
@somalia9
When your country messed up during the civil war in the late 80's why did your people run to England the USA & Europe to seek asylum why didn't they run to their fellow muslim countries like Pakistan Afghanistan or Indonesia which you mentioned above or better still why didn't they run to Mecca? Your saying that Nigerians should leave Christianity while living in a Christian country where your people are enjoying the benefits of council houses, housing benefits & unemployment benefits here in England
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
manmustwac: @somalia9
When your country messed up during the civil war in the late 80's why did your people run to England the USA & Europe to seek asylum why didn't they run to their fellow muslim countries like Pakistan Afghanistan or Indonesia which you mentioned above or better still why didn't they run to Mecca? Your saying that Nigerians should leave Christianity while living in a Christian country where your people are enjoying the benefits of council houses, housing benefits & unemployment benefits here in England

their are actually more somalis in the middle east than anywhere in the west.

yemen alone has over one million somalis, the middle east has about 3 million somalis........the west has more oppertunities....their are somalis in pakistan, india, malaysia, even china.....but the majority are in close proximity to somalia....the middle east, kenya, ethiopia, djbioutui, egypt.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
Also it was the usa and england that destroyed the country by picking sides in the war and giving weapons, their the ones who let somalis into their country, despite that many somalis are going back every year to their homeland.....i personally have family that went back to somalia to open buisness only several months ago.

somali are not the only one in europe and america who recieve benefits and these benefits are utilized by immigrants who are knew to the country as the majority of people dont want to live on the small amount of money given by the government so they seek an education and open buisness.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
LmL@You Trying to Make Excuses for your Saudi Slave Masters.

You are the Offspring of Unions Between Middle Eastern Heathens and Primitive East African Negroids...

You "are" a Semi Negroid, Your East African Ancestors were sold and traded to Arabs

Why the Hybrid Children Worked as "Look Out" Men for their Arab Masters

You Have no Leg to Stand On Ayanle.

You are a Slave My Man.

Just like all the rest of the Mindless Negroid Drones who Worship The Delusional Babble and Fictional Writings of Middle Eastern Religions and Fabricated Fairy Prophets.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by turnstoner(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9:

their are actually more somalis in the middle east than anywhere in the west.

yemen alone has over one million somalis, the middle east has about 3 million somalis........the west has more oppertunities....their are somalis in pakistan, india, malaysia, even china.....but the majority are in close proximity to somalia....the middle east, kenya, ethiopia, djbioutui, egypt.

In short, somalia itself is an abandoned country grin
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: LmL@You Trying to Make Excuses for your Saudi Slave Masters.

You are the Offspring of Unions Between Middle Eastern Heathens and Primitive East African Negroids...

You "are" a Semi Negroid, Your East African Ancestors were sold and traded to Arabs

Why the Hybrid Children Worked as "Look Out" Men for their Arab Masters

You Have no Leg to Stand On Ayanle.

You are a Slave My Man.

Just like all the rest of the Mindless Negroid Drones who Worship The Delusional Babble and Fictional Writings of Middle Eastern Religions and Fabricated Fairy Prophets.

Somalis share dna with berbers, and are older than arabs. Arabs are the ones who ran to somali to seek help from getting killed by other arabs, and their are less than 40,000 arabs in all of somalia, and a few turks, and indians.......
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
turnstoner:

In short, somalia itself is an abandoned country grin

Nope their are 10 million somalis in somalia, the somalis in kenya and ethiopia and djibouti have lived there for hundreds of years.....and those regions were given by the europeans to kenya, and ethiopia.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
You are no different then The Blind Moronic Black Christians.

How are you different?

You Are a Hybrid Niqqer

You see Sir, you can't have it "Both Ways"

You can't clown Negroids for Worshiping Foreign Religion Because of Slave Masters...

When at the same time...YOU ARE the SEED of an East African Slave....

Lmao.....Ya Silly [size=30pt]Niqqer.[/size]
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9: why do you assume god has human attributes, his beyond our scope of thought and imagination.

Lol. You took the words right out of my mouth, buddy.

no one ever said god is arab, the prophet was arab, the prophet is not god, and many other prophets came before him who were from different people.

Well, nobody said that God is a Jew either. He took on the form of a Jew to make it possible for us to know Him and have fellowship with Him.

told u am not pirate but whatever you believe is up to you.

Sure it's up to me, I assure you, and I see no real reason to believe that you are not @pirate1 except that you say you are not. And that's one terrible reason. I believe you are @pirate1 and I'm gonna enjoy discussing with you.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
Stop it with your foolishness and utter rubbish, There were no Terms and Usage for a such thing as an "Arab" during the time of your Mixing.

Your People Mixed With Semitics who were already being corrupted by Downstreams of Caucasoid Gene Flow From Europe

You Can't Run from your "Niqqer-Ness" My Child......

You Can't Have it Both Ways.

Once Again...

You are a Slave....My Silly [size=20pt]Niqqer[/size] Brother
grin

You trying to run from your Primitive East African Genes, would be like me Trying to run from my West African Genes

There is no "Somali" Without the Seeds of the East African My Child. grin

How are you doing my slave?...How is Muhammad and His Rubbish Teachings Today? grin
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9: islam was introduced to arabs too by the angel gabriel..........no one comes up with a religion by themselves in their head unless its an indigenous religion which they made up.....

this religion was brough from god to the messenger of islam. Islam was in somalia before it even took over mecca and medina the two holiest cities in islam.

grin grin grin

You wanna prove this, buddy? That Islam was already in the Somali region before Muslims fleeing from persecution in Ethiopia arrived within your ancient borders?

Oh, this should be good. grin
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
Royal i cant have serious debates with me until you get up on my level of intelect.

Somalis share some dna with arabs, cause arabs migrated out of somalia not the other way around.

Somalis accepted islam because Islam preached peace, honesty and it was compatible with a nomads way of life.

Somalis have been muslim longer than Iraqis, egyptians, palestinians, jordanians, lebanese etc.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
You are a An African Man Blindly Following the Nonsensical Fictional Fantasy Rubbish of a Man whose people came to Your Continent And Conquered

And Ruled With Iron Law

Even till this Day

While his confused Hybrid Children try to run away from the history of "Black Mommi" and run to Arab Daddy.

You Can't Run My Child...

You Can't Run......

You Can't Run.......

[size=5pt]You Can't Run............[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ihedinobi:

grin grin grin

You wanna prove this, buddy? That Islam was already in the Somali region before Muslims fleeing from persecution in Ethiopia arrived within your ancient borders?

Oh, this should be good. grin

reread what i said......arabs who ran from the middle east fearing persecution settled in zeila in present day somalia, at the time it was part of abbysina (ethiopia). the ethiopian king allowed the arabs to settle in zeila and practice their religion and protected them from being harmed by those seeking to persecuting them.

the arabs in zeila spread islam to the somalis in the coast who were trading with them for thousands of years and some spoke arabic the language of trade at the time, the religon slowly moved into the interior of somalia, eventually going all the way into ethiopia. this is why half of ethiopia is muslim today and all of somalia is muslim.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: You are a An African Man Blindly Following the Nonsensical Fictional Fantasy Rubbish of a Man whose people came to Your Continent And Conquered

And Ruled With Iron Law

Even till this Day

While his confused Hybrid Children try to run away from the history of "Black Mommi" and run to Arab Daddy.

You Can't Run My Child...

You Can't Run......

You Can't Run.......

[size=5pt]You Can't Run............[/size]

I suppose the ethiopians and eritreans who look somali all have arab fathers? why arent all ethiopians muslim then? and how come 100 million horners come from a few million arabs?

your logic is not supported by science.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
You Moronn....Prior to Arabs Migrating "Back Into Africa"...Where on earth do you think they came from Fool?

Where do you think they came from prior to becoming meshed in with Caucasoid Fusions?...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

An Arab in Itself is a Bastard Hybrid Fictional "Race"

You speak as if, Humanity began with the "Arab"....Lmao

East Africa Flows Through your Veins Blind Fool...

You Can't Run...

You Can't Run.....

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
You are a Blind Semi-Negroid Pawn, Just like the rest of the Religious Worshipers

Follow My Son....

A Went From A To B...

While A was at B, A Mixed With C

A Then Traveled Back To A From B.....

With New Genetic Traits...Given To Him By His Corrupted C....

............ wink

You are just Like Them..

You are not even Directly Mixed like i am....You are Fake Mixed Man...a Man of "Generational Admixture"

No Sir.....

In My Eyes....You are a Niqqer. cool

Compared to My Dna...You Sir...are a Niqqer.
wink
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: You Moronn....Prior to Arabs Migrating "Back Into Africa"...Where on earth do you think they came from Fool?

Where do you think they came from prior to becoming meshed in with Caucasoid Fusions?...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

An Arab in Itself is a Bastard Hybrid Fictional "Race"

You speak as if, Humanity began with the "Arab"....Lmao

East Africa Flows Through your Veins Blind Fool...

You Can't Run...

You Can't Run.....

grin grin grin

u have gone mad....u repeated what i said.....arabs came from us.....we are original everything else is a mutated copy.....u too royal somewhere along the line came from my forefathers testicales..........i dont know long ago, but you came from a noble somali, and some where along the way we created a degenerate long haird fagggot.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
You are Not The Original.

Read the Gawtdamn Post Properly...

Your Comprehension Skills Still Largely Remain That of East African Primitive Breed...

Clearly.....

Shall I Re quote?

IIIIxRoyalxIIII: You are a Blind Semi-Negroid Pawn, Just like the rest of the Religious Worshipers

Follow My Son....

A Went From A To B...

While A was at B, A Mixed With C

A Then Traveled Back To A From B.....

With New Genetic Traits...Given To Him By His Corrupted C....

............ wink

You are just Like Them..

You are not even Directly Mixed like i am....You are Fake Mixed Man...a Man of "Generational Admixture"

No Sir.....

In My Eyes....You are a Niqqer. cool

Compared to My Dna...You Sir...are a Niqqer.
wink

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
You are Not The Original no Longer.... You Are a Basterd Hybrid Breed. LoL

You see Sir, you want to have it both ways...

One minute you want to claim you are Mixed.....With "Arab"

Next minute you want to claim and LIE that you are the Original

How on Earth Can something "Mixed" Be of Original Origin.......

.....?

....Stop It.

You are a Hybrid Niqqer, ....That's all. No Longer of Original Origin Anymore

Tainted....

Diluted....

Poisoned.....

Your Streams Have Foreign Flow

You see my son, You can't one minute "brag" about your tampered streams..

Then the next minute..."Deny" Your Tampered Streams

Oh No No No No No.........No Sir, You can't have it both ways.
wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9:

reread what i said......arabs who ran from the middle east fearing persecution settled in zeila in present day somalia, at the time it was part of abbysina (ethiopia). the ethiopian king allowed the arabs to settle in zeila and practice their religion and protected them from being harmed by those seeking to persecuting them.

the arabs in zeila spread islam to the somalis in the coast who were trading with them for thousands of years and some spoke arabic the language of trade at the time, the religon slowly moved into the interior of somalia, eventually going all the way into ethiopia. this is why half of ethiopia is muslim today and all of somalia is muslim.

You appear to be shifting in your submissions, my friend. Which are you saying really? That Islam was introduced to Somalis or that Islam originated as much with the Somalis as with the Arabs? That the Somalis had their own special visit with Gabriel? Or that Somalis are riding along with an Arab's visit with the angel?

I think you should make up your mind, man.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
Royal your only use is to remind white men that they once enjoyed raping west african women and that your the result of this forced exercise in pleasure.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ihedinobi:

You appear to be shifting in your submissions, my friend. Which are you saying really? That Islam was introduced to Somalis or that Islam originated as much with the Somalis as with the Arabs? That the Somalis had their own special visit with Gabriel? Or that Somalis are riding along with an Arab's visit with the angel?

I think you should make up your mind, man.

Your primary school in nigeria did you wrong my friend.

Arabs introduced islam to somalis through trade. i even made it bold for you.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
Perhaps it did, my friend, but unless you mean that the Arab guy got to you guys first before getting to his kinsmen, the following statement appears to suggest that Islam came out of Somalia.

somalia9: Islam was in somalia before it even took over mecca and medina the two holiest cities in islam.

Now, if that suggestion is wrong, then you're still agreeing with me that your God is of Arab origins or, at least, that he was brought to you by an Arab.

If you're in agreement with me, then your protest is dead.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
the reason was because islam couldnt spread in the arab penninsula cause of persecution so they ran to somalia, after a few years the prophets campinions went back to mecca and took over the middle east........
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
god is not arab, we dont worship men.....we worship god, beyond human comprehension and capability.

check out this nice hausa song that i have been listening to, kinda sounds somali, and the girl looks somali

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AppX1WOMk_k
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9: the reason was because islam couldnt spread in the arab penninsula cause of persecution so they ran to somalia, after a few years the prophets campinions went back to mecca and took over the middle east........

The reason for what?
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9: god is not arab, we dont worship men.....we worship god, beyond human comprehension and capability.

check out this nice hausa song that i have been listening to, kinda sounds somali, and the girl looks somali

Is this a God you Somalis have always known or first discovered? Or one you were told about by Arabs?
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
the reason why the prophets campanions sought refugee in present day somalia.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
somalis alwyas believed in a higher being......but islam is a way of life that is from the womb to the grave.......

did you watch that video, very good song.

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9: somalis alwyas believed in a higher being......but islam is a way of life that is from the womb to the grave.......

did you watch that video, very good song.

Lol. And nobody else hasn't? Or blacks haven't?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right / Apostle J. Ayo Babalola: The Most Used Picture In Nigerian Religious Cycle!!! / The Bigotry Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.