Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Why Are Blacks Christians? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Blacks Christians? (6589 Views)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? / Are Blacks The Cused Descendants Of Ham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by ooman(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
obadiah777: THE LORD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS. WHAT THE UPLIFTED EMPIRE, ROMANS WHO ARE CAUCASIANS, SIMPLY DID WAS RETURN TO BLACK PEOPLE WHAT WAS THEIRS IN THE FIRST PLACE, THE BIBLE. THE BIBLE HAS HAD AN AMAZINGLY YET PRECARIOUS JOURNEY, WELL IT WASNT CALLED THE BIBLE BACK THEN. IT WAS SCROLLS. THE SCROLLS WERE PUT TOGETHER BY THE PROPHETS OF ISRAEL, ALL BLACK MEN, OVER A CERTAIN TIME PERIOD AND DURING THEIR DIFFERENT CAPTIVITIES. HOWEVER IN ALL THEIR CAPTIVITIES THEY WERE ALLOWED TO RETURN HOME TO ISRAEL. HOWEVER THE CAPTIVITY BY THE GREEKS AND THE ROMANS WAS THE MOST BRUTAL. THEY ACTUALLY KICKED THEM OUT OF THE LAND OF ISRAEL INTO AFRICA. STOLE ALL THE SCROLLS AND KEPT IT AS THEIRS. THE ISRAELITES RAN INTO AFRICA AND OVER TIME LOST A SENSE OF WHO THEY WERE ( THEY GOT DISCONTINUED FROM THEIR HERITAGE JEREMIAH 17 VS 4 ). THE ROMAN EMPIRE GOT ATTACKED BY A GROUP OF BLACK GENERALS HEADED BY SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS AND BLACKS TOOK CONTROL AGAIN IN 193 AD. THEY RULED FOR ABOUT 1000 YEARS. SOME CALLED THEM THE MOORS BUT THEY WERE ISRAELITES. AROUND 1300 AD THE BLACKS GOT OVERPOWERED AND FINALLY ALL GOT KICKED OUT BUT NOT BEFORE THE LAST BLACK KING IN EUROPE KING JAMES HAD THE SCROLLS COMPILED INTO A BIBLE BECAUSE THE WHITE EUROPEANS WHO TOOK OVER OTHER PARTS OF EUROPE WERE CORRUPTING THE MESSAGES IN THE SCROLLS AND MAKING THEIR OWN BIBLES AND PUTTING WHITE IMAGES IN IT AND CHANGING EVERYTHING UP SO THAT YOU WOULD THINK THEY WERE THE ONES WHO WROTE IT
1 MACCABEES 3 VS 48 And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.
<<< ICONOCLASM.
ANYWAY THE WHITE EUROPEANS REGAINED FULL CONTROL OF MOST PARTS OF EUROPE IN THE 1400S TO 1500S AND USHERED IN THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE ( WHICH IS A COVERT WORD FOR WHITE WASHING HISTORY ). IT WAS DURING THIS PERIOD THAT THEY WENT ON THEIR NUMEROUS CONQUEST EXPLOITS BRINGING THE BIBLE TO THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE IT WHO WERE NOW LANGUISHING IN WEST AFRICA AND BEING CALLED OTHER NAMES NOW. THIS IS THE LORD MAKING THE EXALTED NATION BRING BACK TO YOU WHAT MADE YOU FALL IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOUR REJECTION OF THE WORD. SO THE LORD MADE THE EXALTED HEATHEN ROMAN EMPIRE BRING YOU WHAT YOU REJECTED TO FOLLOW. AND THATS HOW THE BIBLE ENDED UP BACK AGAIN IN THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO WROTE IT BUT ONLY THIS TIME THE SCROLLS HAD ALL BEEN COMPILED TOGETHER AND IS NOW CALLED THE BIBLE. THE POINT BEING THE WHITE MAN DID NOT INTRODUCE THE BIBLE TO BLACKS, THE WHITE MAN WAS RETURNING WHAT BELONGED TO BLACKS WHICH WAS THEIR STUMBLING BLOCK.THATS THE LORDS SENSE OF HUMOR IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT THAT WAY

you need help. you are psychotic and you are in a state of great delusion!
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
somalia9:

islam is not an aran religion. 87 percent of muslims are not arab. islam was never forced on somalis. arabs ran to somalia to escape persecution in their homeland. somalis accepted islam before turks, north africans, iraqis etc

Yeah right !!

The dressing is Arabic, the Quran is in Arabic etc etc.

In fact the ARAB slave trade was the worst ever, when millions of black men where marched across the desert, castrated and many left to die while the few who were left , were used as slaves.

The Women were raped, many taken as concubines or house maids.

Hypocrite !!!

Clean up your house first

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
I hope somalia can handle the heat this thread is on the verge of generating.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somegirl1: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
somalia9:

islam is not an aran religion. 87 percent of muslims are not arab. islam was never forced on somalis. arabs ran to somalia to escape persecution in their homeland. somalis accepted islam before turks, north africans, iraqis etc

The question wasn't whether islam was forced on you or not but why you are muslim when islam is obviously not your original belief/ religion.
I'd like to know.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by coputa(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
Islam is not an Arab religion but nearly all Arab nations are muslims
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 4:27am On Mar 31, 2013
coputa: Islam is not an Arab religion but nearly all Arab nations are muslims

the most populous nation in the muslim world is indonesia, the second largest country with muslims is india with 200million, the third largest muslim country is Pakistan.

Of the countries that are 100 percent muslim its Saudi arabia, Somalia, and afghanistan.

some-girl:

The question wasn't whether islam was forced on you or not but why you are muslim when islam is obviously not your original belief/ religion.
I'd like to know.

First of all islam was our religion for the last 1400 years......and it has been that way since, it has worked out for us in that we are still muslims......we never accepted christianity nor judaism even though Ethiopians are christains and some are jews.......that tells me Somalis only accepted islam because they saw it fit for them.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 4:28am On Mar 31, 2013
Reyginus: I hope somalia can handle the heat this thread is on the verge of generating.

I hope you guys can handle the heat of knowing the religion you worship is the same as those who kidnapped your forefathers.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somegirl1: 4:40am On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9:
First of all islam was our religion for the last 1400 years......and it has been that way since, it has worked out for us in that we are still muslims......we never accepted christianity nor judaism even though Ethiopians are christains and some are jews.......that tells me Somalis only accepted islam because they saw it fit for them.

What was your original religion and who told you Christians don't see Christianity as "fit for them"?
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 6:16am On Mar 31, 2013
i dont know what our original religion was because it was over 1400 years ago. no one group of people who had a religion that long ago know what their religion was. but obviously it was not as good as ISLAM.

I say christianity is not good for blacks simply cause of its history. Your pray to a white jesus who was a jew. You worship a cross and not god. You do what ever you want only to go to church on sunday. You selfishly belive that one guy died for all your sins.

christianity today has morphed into greed, christmas is only celebrated as a shopping holiday, Most christians dont even practice it.

christainity was forced on west africans and black americans, same for native americans and latin americans.

nothing about christianity is what it was only 50 years ago. Its constantly changing like a culture.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 6:18am On Mar 31, 2013
More Commonly Ignored Teachings:

1) "Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?" (l Corinthians 11:14). How many freaked out long-haired, bible thumping Jesus freaks do you know? Perhaps this is just my experience, but I can name 12 such individuals off the top of my head. Surely, you can recall at least ONE LONG-HAIRED CHRISTIAN. The stereotypical version of CHRIST HIMSELF! Think of the numerous statues and pictures Christians adore depicting the lord appearing as that which he detests. One can not stop and wonder at the absurdity of this.

2) Another tenet clearly prohibits women from being ministers or otherwise speaking in church (“Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak”-- 1 Corinthians 14:34). It’s difficult to see how Paul could support the current movement to ordain women. Why, Jesus would poo himself knowing that even I, an ATHEIST WOMAN, has managed to get herself legally ordained.

3) A third tenet prohibits men and women from wearing each other’s clothing (“The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God”--Deuteronomy 22:5). Funny thing, two female Jehovah Witnesses came over this morning, they coffee clutched with my neighbor Jenny, a fellow Christian and ALL THREE of these women were wearing pant suits!

4) Ever watch these Christians on television and notice how their bowed heads uniformly shake amen while some evangelist goes on and on in prayer for a bleeping hour? Well, repetitious and monotonous praying is in violation of Matthew 6:7. “But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.”

5) Christians are not supposed to take their disputes before non-Christian courts or judges. (“If any of you has a dispute with another, dare he take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the saints?” -- 1 Corinthians 6:1 NIV) How interesting! Considering that state is separate from church all courts are supposedly “ungodly”. Does this stop Christians from tying up the supreme court with law suits concerning school prayer, abortion, or numerous other absurdities? Hell no it doesn’t, and my taxes are paying the bleeping bill for their hypocrisy!
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2013
I guess you'd rather not tell me whether you're pirate1 or not. I just wanna be sure it's you, man, so that I don't brain an innocent man for another's crimes grin

Anyhow, Islam has been your religion for 1400 years, has it? Still doesn't mean you originated it. You Somalis who are Muslims are worshipping an Arab God by the same token that we blacks who are Christians are worshipping a 'white God'. So, what exactly are you tripping about?

Is it perhaps the slave trade that apparently accompanied Christianity? Then what about the terrible state of your country today that is directly attributable to your prefered religion?
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2013
Ihedinobi: I guess you'd rather not tell me whether you're pirate1 or not. I just wanna be sure it's you, man, so that I don't brain an innocent man for another's crimes grin

Anyhow, Islam has been your religion for 1400 years, has it? Still doesn't mean you originated it. You Somalis who are Muslims are worshipping an Arab God by the same token that we blacks who are Christians are worshipping a 'white God'. So, what exactly are you tripping about?

Is it perhaps the slave trade that apparently accompanied Christianity? Then what about the terrible state of your country today that is directly attributable to your prefered religion?

no one knows if god is human so we are not worshipping an arab god............somalia is not in this position cause of religion but because of western interferance.

certain somalis dont want others to interfere and those happen to be religious and the government is secular....

no am not pirate
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by turnstoner(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2013
frosbel:

Yeah right !!

The dressing is Arabic, the Quran is in Arabic etc etc.

In fact the ARAB slave trade was the worst ever, when millions of black men where marched across the desert, castrated and many left to die while the few who were left , were used as slaves.

The Women were raped, many taken as concubines or house maids.

Hypocrite !!!

Clean up your house first

@somalia9:

Would you please address the above?
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2013
arabs never enslaved somalis....somalis were never enslaved ever.

true arabs did enslave some bantus in tanzanaia......but it was several hundred arabs who did this and these people left their country to do this greedy act.....it was never allowed by islam.

Somalis and arabs share many cultural traditions....not all arabs have the same culture...for example somalia and yemen have allmost same came culture, but yemen and iraq have way different culture simply cause iraq has shia muslims....

the arab slave trade was not as bad as the american slave trade....this is a fact....the women were never molested as this is against islam and is haram......and it was usually prisoners of war which means the men were enslaved.....those who were muslim were not enslaved.

the quran is in arabic but their is not specific way to dress in islam.....somalis dress differently than arabs.....

the women are commanded to cover their body....each culture does this differently

the first lady is an arab woman in saudi arabia

the second women are somali woman

notice how they both are covering up but each is different.

certain cultures like somali and arab have some shared cultures simply because of proximity....this doesnt make arab culture any more different than the other cultures.....arab culture too is not all the same. In fact arab culture has changed dramitically since the introduction of ISLAM

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by turnstoner(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2013
MUHAMMAD, MUSLIMS, THE QURAN, AND SLAVERY

To begin with, the Quran justifies slavery, and often mentions slaves. Here are some relevant verses:

33:50 - "Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty."

This verse clearly shows that Muslims believe that taking slaves in war was a God-given right. These slaves were considered 'booty' or the spoils of war. As the saying goes: to the victors go the spoils.

23:5 - "... except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to them:..."

The passage's context here (not quoted in full) details how Muslim males are allowed to have sexual relations with their wives and slave girls. Implicit in this is that Muslim males had slave-concubines. 70:30 is basically a repeat of 23:5.

Ibn Sa'd's "Tabaqat", gives a clear description of Muhammad having "relations" with at least one of his slave girls. Muhammad had sexual relations with Mariyah, his Coptic slave. Mariyah and her sister, Sirin were slaves given as gifts to Muhammad. Muhammad gave Sirin to Hasan Thabit, the poet. Ibn Sa'd says that Muhammad "liked Mariyah, who was of white complexion, with curly hair and pretty." [Taken from Ibn Sa'd's "Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir" (Book of the Major Classes), p151].

Ibn Sa'd also writes that Mariyah bore Muhammad a son named Ibrahim. He died 18 months later. Sa'd writes: "If he had lived, no maternal uncle of his would have remained in bondage", p164. This shows that there were other Coptic slaves owned by the Muslims.

The Quran also instructs Muslims NOT to force their female slaves into prostitution (24:34), and even allows Muslims to marry slaves if they so desire (4:24), and to free them at times as a penalty for crime or sin (4:92, 5:89, 58:3) and even allows slaves to buy their liberty, if they meet certain of their master's conditions (24:33). [90:10 'freeing of a bondsman' refers to Muslims ransoming other Muslims who were slaves of non-Muslims.]

While I think it's nice to allow a slave to obtain his freedom, (at his master's discretion) it is tragic that Islam allows them to be enslaved in the first place. That's like robbing a bank and giving some of the money back to the bank, and thinking you did the right thing!

The above verses show that taking slaves was ordained by Allah, and that it was permissible for Muslim males to have sex with their female slaves. It also shows that slaves were a valuable commodity to the Muslims, otherwise, Allah would not have imposed the penalty of freeing a slave to make up for a crime.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2013
turnstoner: MUHAMMAD, MUSLIMS, THE QURAN, AND SLAVERY

To begin with, the Quran justifies slavery, and often mentions slaves. Here are some relevant verses:

33:50 - "Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty."

This verse clearly shows that Muslims believe that taking slaves in war was a God-given right. These slaves were considered 'booty' or the spoils of war. As the saying goes: to the victors go the spoils.

23:5 - "... except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to them:..."

The passage's context here (not quoted in full) details how Muslim males are allowed to have sexual relations with their wives and slave girls. Implicit in this is that Muslim males had slave-concubines. 70:30 is basically a repeat of 23:5.

Ibn Sa'd's "Tabaqat", gives a clear description of Muhammad having "relations" with at least one of his slave girls. Muhammad had sexual relations with Mariyah, his Coptic slave. Mariyah and her sister, Sirin were slaves given as gifts to Muhammad. Muhammad gave Sirin to Hasan Thabit, the poet. Ibn Sa'd says that Muhammad "liked Mariyah, who was of white complexion, with curly hair and pretty." [Taken from Ibn Sa'd's "Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir" (Book of the Major Classes), p151].

Ibn Sa'd also writes that Mariyah bore Muhammad a son named Ibrahim. He died 18 months later. Sa'd writes: "If he had lived, no maternal uncle of his would have remained in bondage", p164. This shows that there were other Coptic slaves owned by the Muslims.

The Quran also instructs Muslims NOT to force their female slaves into prostitution (24:34), and even allows Muslims to marry slaves if they so desire (4:24), and to free them at times as a penalty for crime or sin (4:92, 5:89, 58:3) and even allows slaves to buy their liberty, if they meet certain of their master's conditions (24:33). [90:10 'freeing of a bondsman' refers to Muslims ransoming other Muslims who were slaves of non-Muslims.]

While I think it's nice to allow a slave to obtain his freedom, (at his master's discretion) it is tragic that Islam allows them to be enslaved in the first place. That's like robbing a bank and giving some of the money back to the bank, and thinking you did the right thing!

The above verses show that taking slaves was ordained by Allah, and that it was permissible for Muslim males to have sex with their female slaves. It also shows that slaves were a valuable commodity to the Muslims, otherwise, Allah would not have imposed the penalty of freeing a slave to make up for a crime.

i am fluent in arabic and you or someone else inserted 'slave girl' in there.....because islam forbids sexual intercouse with some one your not married tooo......

my guess is you got that from an anti islam website.....you should do better research........cause people get stoned to death every day in somalia for having sexx with someone whose not their wife...

infact mohamed peace be upon him freed more than 4000 slaves in his life time because his wife was very wealthy......the first freed man was a black slave called bilaal was the first to read out the call to prayer when the first mosque was build in the city of medina

u should troll else where cause you just proved to me that your a lazy researcher or a simply dumb.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2013
sad you copied and pasted from an anti islamic website whose author doesnt speak a word of arabic

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/slavery.htm
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by turnstoner(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9:

i am fluent in arabic and you or someone else inserted 'slave girl' in there.....because islam forbids sexual intercouse with some one your not married tooo......

my guess is you got that from an anti islam website.....you should do better research........cause people get stoned to death every day in somalia for having sexx with someone whose not their wife...

But you dont deny that slavery is condoned in islam and many black africans were taken as slaves by arab moslems under whatever guise.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2013
slavery is condemned in islam......some arabs who were thugs enslaved a few thousand africans.......does that mean the religion allows it....definately not.

infact the prophet freed slaves more than 4000 of them.....those who enslaved blacks were a few arabs from yemen who came to somalia.....and enslaved some people from uganda and tanzania...

you have to also understand that many of these slaves were caught during war, thats why somalis had slaves.....rather than killing them they allowed them to live and work on farms....if they converted to islam they were allowed to be free. does that mean the religion allows that...no

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2013
READ THIS ARTICLE I FOUND......

As an African American, a descendant of slaves and a Muslim woman, I felt compelled to respond to the Sept. 25 article "Qur'anic questions" by Dr. Bala Ambati, who criticized the Qur'an for not abolishing slavery. Let me make it very clear: Islam absolutely forbids the form of slavery that took place in the United States, one of the most inhumane forms of oppression in world history.What do you think?

When we hear the word slavery, we immediately think about slavery as it occurred in the United States. However, slavery occurred in a variety of forms across multiple societies, and it was not always oppressive. In its most common form, slavery resulted from war as victorious armies captured prisoners of war. This form of slavery was common in the 7th century Arabia when the Qur'an originated.
Although the Qur'an did not totally abolish slavery, it repeatedly encouraged the emancipation of slaves and emphasized new rights for slaves. Although slavery continued to exist, the Qur'an influenced subsequent generations. There were large-scale emancipations in Muslim lands. Where slavery persisted, Islamic law set limits.
Fortunately, civilization, which includes the world's 1.5 billion Muslims, has arrived at the point where slavery is no longer an option. The Geneva Convention established that prisoners of war will receive humane treatment. No other scripture directly supports these advancement as does the Qur'an. The Qur'an recognized the possession of captives as a consequence of war and enforced humane treatment, but it envisioned their liberation as the final outcome. The Qur'anic revelation recognized slavery as a temporary condition and encouraged humanity to reach the state where slavery becomes obsolete.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2013
DEOLS PLZ STOP FOLLOWING ME, I LEFT UR NASTY THREAD....STOP STALKING ME.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by turnstoner(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2013
Do you have dual nationality?
I thought you were somalian.

To be honest, i do not see the difference in any form of slavery.

Allowing the taking of slaves as spoils of war was probably the main reason for embarking on the war in the first place
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2013
turnstoner: Do you have dual nationality?
I thought you were somalian.

To be honest, i do not see the difference in any form of slavery.

Allowing the taking of slaves as spoils of war was probably the main reason for embarking on the war in the first place

somali is an ethnicity. Wars cant be started for the sake of wars, most wars were done in somalia because of ethiopians wanted to take our land.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by turnstoner(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9:

somali is an ethnicity. Wars cant be started for the sake of wars, most wars were done in somalia because of ethiopians wanted to take our land.

I am actually aware of wars that took place here in Nigeria by Jihadists who took slaves
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2013
turnstoner:

I am actually aware of wars that took place here in Nigeria by Jihadists who took slaves

well thats nigeria, you guys have issues....no one has slaves in the 21st century. lol
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by turnstoner(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2013
In the middle belt of Nigeria, the Nupes who were earlier converts to islam engaged in jihads that were primarily aimed at taking slaves from neighboring tribes.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2013
turnstoner: In the middle belt of Nigeria, the Nupes who were earlier converts to islam engaged in jihads that were primarily aimed at taking slaves from neighboring tribes.

ok.

I noticed people in west and central africa dont practice certain things in islam, for one they dont cover their hair.

this one girl told she didnt want to cover her hair cause she likes showing her hair....the girl has a weave doesnt even have real hair..lol
i told her somali women got longer soft hair and they cover it up, she felt stupppid. lol
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by deols(f): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9: DEOLS PLZ STOP FOLLOWING ME, I LEFT UR NASTY THREAD....STOP STALKING ME.

what is wrong with this one?

On the issue of slavery and Islam. this boy already said it. But I need to add that, just like alcohol drinking was systemically purged out of the way of life of the arabs with Islam, so was slavery.

Slavery was practiced before the prophethood of Muhammad(S.A.W)and to free a slave was such a good act of worship that it earned a great reward.

About slaves being those that your right hands possess, it would be with the consent of such a slave.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by turnstoner(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9:

well thats nigeria, you guys have issues....no one has slaves in the 21st century. lol

Dont be silly;

am referring to precolonial times!
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2013
turnstoner:

Dont be silly;

am referring to precolonial times!

something about negroids look so premitive to me, sorry.
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by turnstoner(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2013
somalia9:

something about negroids look so premitive to me, sorry.

As we descend into insults

Watch out, girl!

Are we done with slavery?
Re: Why Are Blacks Christians? by somalia9: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2013
turnstoner:

As we descend into insults

Watch out, girl!

Are we done with slavery?

dont take it personally, all people on earth agree with me that you guys look to close to monkeys and look barbaric.....thats my honest opinion, lets agree to disagree ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christians Hardly Read The Bible .why Do They Try So Hard To Force It On Others / The Bigotry Of Atheism / Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.