Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) (10429 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
the Christians of Zamfara are probably living under oppression
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
they can spend days, years,life in prison

If one of your relative leaves Islam , are u going to kill him for apostasy?

from your explanation about sharia? does is it mean u wish we were all under sharia? also why are Christians given the opportunity to pick which court they want if indeed you think Sharia is great? is the choice only for Christians or all non muslisms?

and why are u guys humiliating Christians and others non muslims by making them pay taxes(forgot the name)
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by lanrexlan(m): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: would u really cut the hand of your child because he stole a Candy?
There are things that have to be done before Sharia comes in.Islam has a system of zakat and this helps to reduce poverty in the society.If every human being should give zakat,there will not be a single man that will die of hunger.So after giving zakat and people still indulge in stealing,then Sharia comes in.Allah said in the glorious Quran in surah Al-Maidah 5;38-39 that the right hand should be cut off as a recompense for what He stole.But if He repents,then Allah is oft-forgiving,most merciful.
family put asides ,do you find it reasonable? to flog(100 laches) a woman because she was wearing a trouser? cut the hand of a boy because he stole an orange?
For indecency,giving people lashes of canes is for people who commits adultery,[Surah An-Nur 24;2].I don't know about punishment for wearing a trouser.

I'm not going to lie there are interesting stuffs in the sharia, but some(actually most) punishments are simply barbaric.
Sharia law is perfect.I would advise you to watch Dr, Zakir Naik's lecture titled:SHARIA:PERFECT OR BARBARIC?.It's very interesting.

Ps: if Christians were interested by something like sharia they would have implemented in their religion.
In the bible,there are also laws laid against theft,adultery and fornication and lot more.....Peace
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by lanrexlan(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the Christians of Zamfara are probably living under oppression
It's not oppression bro,it's a peaceful co-existence.....Peace
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2013
please no idealism .regardless the Zakat you and I know that there are poor muslims. does a Candy that he can gives back worth his Hand? the hand he could use later to work if given the opportunity and make something of himself?

please what are your views on the full scale slavery going on in Mauritania, never heard u muslims(Africans) talking about the enslavement of your brothers . and this by your muslims brothers. aren't you ashamed?

PS: Nothing is perfect on this earth, you don't know what happened to the scriptures before u came across them, and the quran etc, didn't fall from the sky.
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by lanrexlan(m): 12:17am On Jul 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: they can spend days, years,life in prison

If one of your relative leaves Islam,are u going to kill him for apostasy?
Allah says in the glorious Quran in surah Al-Baqarah 2;256-''There's no compulsion in religion,verily truth stands out from falsehood''.
You are free to leave to leave Islam,but don't propagate false and bad things against Islam.

from your explanation about sharia? does is it mean u wish we were all under sharia? also why are Christians given the opportunity to pick which court they want if indeed you think Sharia is great? is the choice only for Christians or all non muslisms?
I wish we are all under Sharia law.The choice is for all non-muslims and the reason is that to let people know that Sharia isn't forced on non-muslims and they aren't molested by Sharia.

and why are u guys humiliating Christians and others non muslims by making them pay taxes(forgot the name)
Jizyah is a tax paid by non-muslims living under Islamic government.These non-muslims decided not to embrace Islam,they keep their religion and pay tax for the protection of their lives and properties,to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy,to be entitled to the Muslim state's protection from outside aggression and to be exempted from military service and the Zakat taxes obligatory upon Muslim citizens......Peace
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by lanrexlan(m): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: please no idealism .regardless the Zakat you and I know that there are poor muslims. does a Candy that he can gives back worth his Hand? the hand he could use later to work if given the opportunity and make something of himself?
Why don't He used his hands for works before engaging in stealing? Allah says if He repents and do righteous deeds,then Allah is oft-forgiving,most merciful[surah Al-Maidah 5;39].

please what are your views on the full scale slavery going on in Mauritania, never heard u muslims(Africans) talking about the enslavement of your brothers . and this by your muslims brothers. aren't you ashamed?
I have no idea of about that,maybe if I read it.

PS: Nothing is perfect on this earth, you don't know what happened to the scriptures before u came across them, and the quran etc, didn't fall from the sky.
The glorious Quran is a last and final revelation of almighty God.It wasn't sent for the arabs of prophet Muhammad(pbuh)'s time alone,it was sent for the whole of humanity.Allah promised to safeguard the glorious Quran[surah Al-Hijr 15;9].So,For the past 1,400 years there's not a single alteration in the Quran,the word of Almighty God......Peace
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by tayour917i(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
I'm having a severe network problem... I hope dis delivers, pls what is ramadan fasting Niyat in Arabic.
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by lanrexlan(m): 4:04am On Jul 10, 2013
tayour917i: I'm having a severe network problem... I hope dis delivers, pls what is ramadan fasting Niyat in Arabic.
You can say Niyat of everything in Islam with your own language and also in your duas Niyat in arabic is Nawaetu sama godin an ada i padu sahri ramadoni hadihis sanati lillahi ta'ala meaning- I want to fast during ramadan this year for the sake of Allah(swt).....Peace
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by greetings(f): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
lanrexlan: You can say Niyat of everything in Islam with your own language and also in your duas Niyat in arabic is Nawaetu sama godin an ada i padu sahri ramadoni hadihis sanati lillahi ta'ala meaning- I want to fast during ramadan this year for the sake of Allah(swt).....Peace

salam, niyat is for the heart and it is not for the tongue. so for everything you intend doing in Islam, once you have the intention,that's your niyat. Once you hear that moon has been sighted.you make intention in your heart to fast Ramadan this year. Reciting the intention to fast Ramadan out loud is innovation. Lanrexlan, been following your contributions. Keep up the good works.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by lanrexlan(m): 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
greetings:

salam, niyat is for the heart and it is not for the tongue. so for everything you intend doing in Islam, once you have the intention,that's your niyat. Once you hear that moon has been sighted.you make intention in your heart to fast Ramadan this year. Reciting the intention to fast Ramadan out loud is innovation. Lanrexlan, been following your contributions. Keep up the good works.
You are pretty right sister,ramadan mubarak.....Peace
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 13, 2013
Salam alaykum,
I am fasting my make up Ramadan fast and sita Shawwal. I have read that you cam combine intentions (if i have 13 make up fast, combine intention with sita shawwal, only 7 fasts left) and some say you can't combine intention and fasts(have to do them separately).
I have read articles on both sides, they seem to be fiqh not shariah, so it seems there are different opinions. Combining intentions and fasts might be the easiest thing, but is it right?
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by lanrexlan(m): 6:42am On Aug 13, 2013
Beloved1993: Salam alaykum,
I am fasting my make up Ramadan fast and sita Shawwal. I have read that you cam combine intentions (if i have 13 make up fast, combine intention with sita shawwal, only 7 fasts left) and some say you can't combine intention and fasts(have to do them separately).
I have read articles on both sides, they seem to be fiqh not shariah, so it seems there are different opinions. Combining intentions and fasts might be the easiest thing, but is it right?
As you rightly said,there are different opinions.The shafi school for instance allowed combining intentions.They said it's not different from someone entering the mosque,for instance,before dhuhr prayer before the jama`ah (congregational prayer) begins and offering two rak`ahs of sunnah.By doing so,he stands to gain rewards for the sunnah before dhuhr as well as that of tahiyyat al- masjid (greeting the mosque).
But other schools of fiqh differs from this view.But according to my own view since those ramadan fasts are obligatory and it's a debt if you don't pay it,then you will have to fast the missed ramadan fast with its intention first,then followed by the six voluntary shawwal fasts and Allah knows best.....Peace
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2013
will have to fast the missed ramadan fast with its intention first,then followed by the six voluntary shawwal fasts
Thanks sir.
This is exactly what my husband told me.
What if someone has 25 fasts to make up and also desires to do the sita Shawwal, if he doesn't combine fasts, by the time he is done making up Ramadan fast, Shawwal is over. Do you think in that instance it is okay to combine?
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by debosky(m): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2013
Not sure if this question has been asked, but is it ok for a Muslim to receive interest from banks on his/her deposits? Is this in agreement with Shari'a?
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by lanrexlan(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2013
Beloved1993:
Thanks sir.
This is exactly what my husband told me.
What if someone has 25 fasts to make up and also desires to do the sita Shawwal, if he doesn't combine fasts, by the time he is done making up Ramadan fast, Shawwal is over. Do you think in that instance it is okay to combine?
If we look at the hadith of our beloved prophet(pbuh) that says Ayyub al-Ansari reported that the Prophet, upon whom be peace,said:Whoever fasts during the month of Ramadan and then follows it with six days of Shawwal will be [rewarded] as if he had fasted the entire year.[Related by Muslim]
From this we can deduce that the ramadan must be completed before sita shawwal can follow.So one may follow the shafi school of fiqh,you may combine and Allah knows best.....Peace

1 Like

Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by lanrexlan(m): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2013
debosky: Not sure if this question has been asked, but is it ok for a Muslim to receive interest from banks on his/her deposits? Is this in agreement with Shari'a?
All forms of interest is forbidden in Islam.
Surah Al-Baqarah 2:275- Those who devour usury will not stand except as stand one whom the Evil one by his touch Hath driven to madness.That is because they say:"Trade is like usury,but Allah hath permitted trade and forbidden usury.Those who after receiving direction from their Lord,desist shall be pardoned for the past;their case is for Allah (to judge); but those who repeat (The offence) are companions of the Fire:They will abide therein (for ever).

Surah Al-Imran 3:130- O ye who believe!Devour not usury, doubled and multiplied;but fear Allah that ye may (really) prosper.

Surah Al-Baqarah 2:278-279- O ye who believe! Fear Allah,and give up what remains of your demand for usury,if ye are indeed believers.If ye do it not,Take notice of war from Allah and His Messenger. But if ye turn back,ye shall have your capital sums:Deal not unjustly, and ye shall not be dealt with unjustly.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 8,Book 82, Number 840:
Narrated Abu Huraira:The Prophet said,Avoid the seven great destructive sins." They (the people!) asked,O Allah's Apostle! What are they?" He said,To join partners in worship with Allah;to practice sorcery; to kill the life which Allah has forbidden except for a just cause (according to Islamic law); to eat up usury (Riba),to eat up the property of an orphan;to give one's back to the enemy and freeing from the battle-field at the time of fighting and to accuse chaste women who never even think of anything touching chastity and are good believers."
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by debosky(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2013
^^ Thanks for that response.

So what is a Muslim to do then, with funds in a (non-Islamic) bank account? Does the Muslim give any interest earned as say zakkat or does he simply instruct the bank not to pay interest?

If you don't mind, I would appreciate hearing about your personal experience in this regard.

One additional question - bank interest can clearly be identified, but are other forms of 'return on investment' (such as dividends from shares) also considered interest?
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by lanrexlan(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
debosky: ^^ Thanks for that response.

So what is a Muslim to do then, with funds in a (non-Islamic) bank account? Does the Muslim give any interest earned as say zakkat or does he simply instruct the bank not to pay interest?
Just leave it in the bank,don't do anything with it or you may give it away as charity not zakat:This falls under the category of disposing of haram income.
Some scholars say you are allowed to give it away as charity -- but you cannot expect any reward for doing so.It's not legitimate charity money.But at least you're disposing of it.You can't give it as zakat because zakat means purification of wealth and this should be done through halal means.But giving as charity is also something else because you are trying to feed others with haram,the best will be to engage in non-interest banking,just my views.

If you don't mind,I would appreciate hearing about your personal experience in this regard.
I am not running a fixed deposit account now,so I have no personal experience.

One additional question - bank interest can clearly be identified, but are other forms of 'return on investment' (such as dividends from shares) also considered interest?
It would depend on what business you are investing in through the fund and whether or not they deal with anything haram.Dividends in general are not haram as they are profit-sharing,not interest.But if dividend is guaranteed and fixed every year,then it becomes interest.It shouldn't be fixed because you may lose today and gain profit tomorrow and Allah knows best.....Peace
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by debosky(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Thanks for the detailed response, much appreciated.
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by lanrexlan(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
debosky: Thanks for the detailed response, much appreciated.
You are most welcome bro.
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by ummsulaym(f): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2013
Assalamu aleikum,
Don't know if this has been answered before or a related thread created somewhere.
My questions are;
1. What is islamic ruling on celebrating birthday? personally, I dont celebrate birthdays but I want to know how it's viewed from islamic perspective.

2. If the answer to no1 question is 'allowed', fine but if it's on the contrary, then what about wishing someone Happy-birthday and sending birthday messages (gift sometimes).

I respect everyone's opinion but please, this question is strictly directed to the muslims for answers... Thanks
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by lanrexlan(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2013
ummsulaym: Assalamu aleikum,
Don't know if this has been answered before or a related thread created somewhere.
My questions are;
1. What is islamic ruling on celebrating birthday? personally,I dont celebrate birthdays but I want to know how it's viewed from islamic perspective.
Waleikum Salam sis,celebrating birthday has no basis in sunnahs of our beloved prophet Muhammad(pbuh) nor did it has a basis in the footsteps of the rightly guided successors of the prophet(pbuh).
The Prophet(pbuh)said:I urge you to adhere to my Sunnah [way] and the way of the Rightly-Guided khaleefahs.Adhere to it and cling tightly to it.
And beware of newly-invented matters [in religion],for every newly-invented matter is an innovation and every innovation is a going-astray[Narrated by Abu Dawood,Hadith Number 3851)
.So celebrating birthday is imitating the people of the Book(Jews and Christians) and The Prophet(pbuh) also said;Whoever imitates a people is one of them.[Narrated by Ahmad,Volume 2 Hadith Number 50;Abu Dawud,Volume 4 Hadith Number 314].The best is to follow the sunnahs of prophet Muhammad(pbuh).He do fast on his birthday(which is monday),so muslims are encouraged to follow this sunnah.
It was narrated from Abu Qutaadah Al-Ansaari(may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah(pbuh) was asked about fasting on Mondays.He said,On that day I was born and on that day the Revelation came to me.[Narrated by Sahih Muslim,Hadith Number 1978].

So,fasting on one's birthday is prescribed.
One of my Ustadhs once said:''Celebrating birthdays is like celebrating one's death.What's special about taking a step closer to one's grave? Does that calls for merrymaking? You ought to reflect on the days you've lived on earth,Is it in obedience with Allah(swt) and his Rasul(pbuh)?'' He concluded
2. If the answer to no1 question is 'allowed', fine but if it's on the contrary, then what about wishing someone Happy-birthday and sending birthday messages (gift sometimes).

I respect everyone's opinion but please, this question is strictly directed to the muslims for answers... Thanks
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) said:Similarly It is forbidden for the Muslims to imitate the kuffaar by holding parties on these occasions,or exchanging gifts,or distributing sweets or other foods,or taking time off work and so on [Fataawa Ibn ‘Uthaymeen,3/44].According to this,It's forbidden to exchange gifts.What about sending birthday messages? According to my own perspective,I do send people birthday's blessings.Just send him a message,asking Allah(swt) to bless him and increase him in knowledge and Imaan.That's what I do and Allah(swt) knows best.My opinion though.....Peace
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by ummsulaym(f): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
This is my personal reason for not celebrating birthday.
lanrexlan:
One of my Ustadhs once said:''Celebrating birthdays is like celebrating one's death.What's special about taking a step closer to one's grave? Does that calls for merrymaking? You ought to reflect on the days you've lived on earth

but birthday might be an innovation but not innovation in the deen since its a personal thing and not like Maulood nabiyy(Astagfirllah), the origination of birthday cannot also be traced to judaism/christianity...

That the prophet didn't celebrate it and that his righteous predecessors were not known to had ever celebrated B.D I think is enough to dicourage it(my opinion) but a brother, categorically declared it haram to a friend and I needed to ask from people if there is/are concrete fatwas or proof to not just discourage but declare it haram...

Bro, a big thanks for your time and knowledge shared but do you think its ok to call birthday 'haram' like the bro declared it(I dnt embrace its celebration though)?
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by lanrexlan(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
ummsulaym: This is my personal reason for not celebrating birthday.

but birthday might be an innovation but not innovation in the deen since its a personal thing and not like Maulood nabiyy(Astagfirllah),the origination of birthday cannot also be traced to judaism/christianity...
Yes,It's not an innovation in the deen but not in the ways of the prophet(pbuh).Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) said:The best of speech is the word of Allah(swt) and the best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad(pbuh)[Reported Sahih Al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim].
The origin of birthdays can be traced to the pagans like Pharaoh and ancient Romans.

Genesis 40:20 (NIV) -Now the third day was Pharaoh's birthday,and he gave a feast for all his officials.He lifted up the heads of the chief cupbearer and the chief baker in the presence of his officials..This is Pharaoh of the time of Moses(pbuh)-a Kuffar celebrating birthday and
The Prophet(pbuh) said;Whoever imitates a people is one of them.[Narrated by Ahmad,Volume 2 Hadith Number 50;Abu Dawud,Volume 4 Hadith Number 314].
So,birthday has a pagan origin.

That the prophet didn't celebrate it and that his righteous predecessors were not known to had ever celebrated B.D I think is enough to dicourage it(my opinion) but a brother,categorically declared it haram to a friend and I needed to ask from people if there is/are concrete fatwas or proof to not just discourage but declare it haram...

Bro,a big thanks for your time and knowledge shared but do you think its ok to call birthday 'haram' like the bro declared it(I dnt embrace its celebration though)?
Since the prophet(pbuh) didn't prohibit birthdays directly,I can't say it's Haram.The best word to use is Makrooh[Highly Disliked] and a Bidiah.
Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir(May Allah be pleased with Him):I heard Allah's Apostle(pbuh) saying:Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them.So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor.And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things.
Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.[Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/49]
.The best is to save oneself from these doubtful things and if I may say birthday is part of these doubtful things,just saying though.....Peace
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by ummsulaym(f): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
Alhamdulilah! On the issue of ''birthday and Islam,'' this is the best explanation I've gotten so far...
Shukraan jazeelan ya akhee. Salam!

2 Likes

Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by tpia5: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Deols plz do not hide this post.

I want to know if the nl muslims are checking on each other outside of here.

Thread title says ask questions about muslims so my post falls under this category.
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by ummsulaym(f): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
tpia@:
Deols plz do not hide this post.

I want to know if the nl muslims are checking on each other outside of here.

Thread title says ask questions about muslims so my post falls under this category.

shocked lipsrsealed Expatiate(make sure your expatiation falls under this category as well)
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by tpia5: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
what do you consider shocking about the question?

just curious.
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by ummsulaym(f): 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
another question Curious ke! eerrn, oya kuku expatiate... @least one will have to understand a question before attempting it...
Re: Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) by tpia5: 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
not sure why you find the bolded part shocking, thats why i wanted you to clarify.

my question was do the people here check on each other outside the forum, eg if you dont see someone for a long time, do you ask of them.

i'm not saying start dating each other, if thats what you were thinking. And neither do i mean open threads, but more of a general welfare issue, phone call from those who know or are close to themselves, etc.

i assume there's something like that in place since there does seem to be some level of interaction here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let Us Celebrate / On Zakatul Fitr / COVID-19: Ruling On Praying With Gaps In The Rows For Fear Of Catching The Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.