Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469684 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
you do know why the last upload above was longcheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by alfablondy: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
It is a normal upload, not long
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ocee31(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
It was not long oooo
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ebamma(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: you do know why the last upload above was longcheesy
its because nairaland is owned by oluwaseun osewa

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hariorh: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
alfablondy: It is a normal upload, not long

It was not even near normal from my point of view.

grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Sijo01(f): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2013

Watin long for dia
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
@alfa, ebemma, harioh and ocee, una no go kee mee with laughter.

Ah ah nua, that upload was 3-in-1. How una take finish am within 2 minutes? Does it digest at all?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by majour(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
ebamma: its because nairaland is owned by oluwaseun osewa
ur head dy there
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by alfablondy: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yes, We are waiting for the long upload!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by queenofhearts(f): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mazi that post wasn't long at all..twas d "shortest" av read so far
Unless u were being "sarcastic" then yes twas very long
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IZUKWU(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
which kain long be that,i forgive you if you used your phone but if na your lappy, abeg do justice to us and load us another one.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by eagleeye2: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Things did take its natural course much later.

Actually, a week later during my cds. I came into the headquarters as usual with my angel to see students of Government Girls secondary school lined up at the headquarters waiting for me. It was hard to resist the plea in their eyes as people gathered to know what they came for. And when they started singing and echoing my favorite hymn which I had taught them from their ancient and modern, tears formed in my eyes.

I couldn't help but grant them what they came for!

Their furthermaths teacher!

Am glad to know that you are a good teacher. It's only someone who has taught and have his/her student praise his/her teaching skill, that will appreciate what you wrote above.
Thumbs up Teacher Mazi.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mcleo007(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mazi, what are you going to do when sh*it hit your fans? cry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gergemam: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2013

That was not Long Mr. Mazi.. U need to upload more...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by saint119: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
After all d waitin we xpect more dan dat o. Mazi pls UPLOAD o undecided
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ofido(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
Come come come ooo..... Hope u are stil editing to upload orelse eeehhh.... What happened in 1781 will happen here.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
You guys are just insatiablecheesy

Thanks @eagle,eye, german I'll see what I can do.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by austin4real(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Come Mazi shey dis is a joke or somefin, or u just did a brief summary to prepare us for the main course// plz update something more elaborate ooooo...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
Y'all shud go and like the yupdate instead of shouting 4 more..

I remember I and my classmates did sumfing like that for one corp member back then in school.. Cos he was cute sha.. grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Osota(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
lai lai, i did not wait patiently for a whole day for just one update o. make me and ma boys no visit ur side dis night o Mazi. oju eje
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mutaino7(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
*In MFM prayer voice*
Oh God arise and make Mazi update long, lengthy, voluminous, 3500 words worth reading post.
Mazi all u have to do is to comply wit d spirit and d rest shall b added unto thee.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
*relieved**i want more ah min we want more....Mazi hwfar?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
because ur d one typin it dats y u tot twas long...i read it in 1min30sec. Anyway ve liked it.
Wen r u goin 2 circumsize dat ur ash*wo cute baby?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by remedies4a(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
ok, i jes spoke with Mazi now. There will be no update till 2mao.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Ah ah nua, that upload was 3-in-1. How una take finish am within 2 minutes? Does it digest at all?
for some of us dat skip d se.x scenes in any post, d post isn't long

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ofido(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Br3nd4: Y'all shud go and like the yupdate instead of shouting 4 more..

I remember I and my classmates did sumfing like that for one corp member back then in school.. Cos he was cute sha.. grin

Brenda i don catch u today... So u dey secondary schl dey eye copper abi... Okay gist us weting between u and the copper afterwards. Shebe he be pound u like mazi go finally pound his female students?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by avicky(f): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
gluv01:

I miss you much aunty Avicky...Where have you been?
I've been around watching ur evry moves o. I just wanted to lie low dazz all.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Who can tell me the difference between Mazi's former uploads and that of now..,

Who pls? undecided
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by chocckidd: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
finally ...first 100 pages(nysc)...now 25 all done in 3 days . Constant hard_on's,frustrating pages of chit chat,funny convos btw SAN members nd am finally here...HATS OFF TO MAZI FOR MAKING IT WORTHWHILE..

P.S: update sharp sharp nw...u wan kill pesin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Neduzze5(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
maishot: Who can tell me the difference between Mazi's former uploads and that of now..,

Who pls? undecided

The difference is that this particular one is a little bit shorter than the previous ones. In essence, I'm trying to say that this one is short!

I finished reading it in 35 seconds!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
@Mazi Shey u jux Dey warm up ni?? We Dey wait anxiously!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
Na waoh! Even person wey just finish 117 pages of NYSC and 25 pages of PPA dey ask for more!
This is getting out of handgringrin

Br3nd, so ee don tey wey you begin do corpers baa? Tell me, is he IT's dad?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.