Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (470213 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by AVWENAGHA: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
keke drop me here

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
Private jet, keep flying until u reach the next bus stop tag ''mazi new update''. Keep going my friend!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by deji47: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
^^jet dey get bus stop ni?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
deji47: ^^jet dey get bus stop ni?
tank u. **private jet keep flying, dont stop until u see the next jet stop tag ''mazi's new update** surfing the net with my Nokia 3310
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
I walked back to Mabel's hostel like a dejected fellow.

I was very angry with myself. Two wraps of condom inside my wallet would have solved all these unwarranted stress I just passed through. I was returning to the lodge without the condom.
Upon realizing that I was robbed by the vigilante, I told the shop keeper I had forgotten my money and left the shop.

This time around, I didn't border running back to the hostel. It was almost 10:35, and I had spent 50mins in search of condoms.

The vigilante were still at their duty post when I was returning. I walked past them without looking their direction. I laughed at the irony of being robbed by a vigilante group, whose primary aim was to protect the lives and properties. The money they took wasn't that much. I had deposited a large part of my share of the blackmail money into my account when I returned from Minna before proceeding to drop mike's own for him. I wasn't planning on engaging them in a quarrel or argument over the money they stole. They would never own up, and might decide to mal-handle me on the process.

I got to Mabel's lodge and they had locked the gate.

It keeps getting worse! I murmured to myself.

Now what? Go back to my hostel by this time or knock on this metal gate and wake the entire students. I opted to call Mabel on the phone but changed my mind when I noticed some two guys seated very close to the gate inside the hostel and smoking cigarette. I knocked lightly and one of them asked who I was.

I told him I was a visitor and he opened the gate for me.

"Bros, welcome." One of them greeted.
I was relieved to hear a modest voice that night.

"Thank you." I said.

"You no bring bread for us as you come so?" The second guy teased and I smiled.

"Next time." I answered.

I was about to advance to Mabel's room when a thought struck me.

I returned to the two guys smoking beside the gate.

"Bros," I said, mimicking him. "You fit arrange condom for me?" I asked.

"Of course nah!" One of them said. He proceeded to his room while I waited outside with the second guy.
Few minutes later, the other guy returned with a full pack of condom and handed it to me. I smiled and thanked him for it.

I knocked at Mabel's door and tried the handle without waiting for an answer.

She must have been waiting for my return as her eyes light up in anticipation when I returned to the room.

"Did you succeed?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded. . .

Game on!

Having been distracted by the previous events, I had almost lost the burning desire I had for sex before leaving the room to hunt for condoms.

I proceeded and lay with her on the bed. She must have noticed I was not settled so she asked how I managed to get the condoms. I narrated my ordeal to her and she couldn't help but laugh. Narrating the story made me relax a bit, and soon afterwards, I started craving for sex once more.

The neatly made bed, and the strange room somehow made me crave more for the sex. Her brea'st was already visible through the fabric of her nightie. I bent over and teased the once more. I have gone through the pre-intimacy and romance session and didn't intend doing it all over again, but I needed to make her wet once more, to take her to the point where she would want me and be ready to receive my thrust.

I cuddled and sucked on her brea's't, teasing her nippple once more with my tongue. My dkk remained hard as I sucked and teased her, caressing her laps, stroking her belly gently, squeezing her buttocks as she stroke my dikkk.

I removed her pants, joined her two pillows together, then moved her to rest her a'rs'e on the pillows. I tore the condom and put it on.

With one swift thrust, my dkkk patted her c'unt and was caressing her veegee muscles firmly as I thrust in and out of her. I rocked my hips forth and back, extending it a bit upwards as I thrust in, ensuring I maintain contact with her clit as I thrust into her. She went into frenzy with just few thrust, moving her hips ferociously against mine, moaning so loud that for once, I thanked my goodness that I wasn't in my room. As she clima.xed, she reached for my shoulders, held it tight and buried her face into my chest. The sharp pain that hit my chest thereafter alerted my brains which was lost in passion. I looked down on her as she bite my chest hard. I endured the pain, maintaining my thrust as the excitement of her orga.sm reduced gradually and she let lose my skin from her teeth.

I reduced the pace of my thrust, leading her gradually, building the tempo once more until her veegee muscles could squeeze my dkkk better. I turned her to lie sideways with one leg fully stretched. I moved the second leg, rested it on mid-air with my hand and thrust into her. She moaned and screamed as I thrust into her deeply. I supported myself with the second hand, which rested on the bed. She clung on my hand firmly as I bang'd her, my pelvic hitting her ars'e firmly as I thrust the entire length of my dkkk into her.
I increased the pace, thrusting deeper as she supported herself firmly with my hand and kept moaning. The moaning increased and the pleasure build up was intense for her, as well as me. I was riding away, hitting hey hard and slamming into her in quick succession. Her cu'nt muscles twitched as she erupted in spasm, she bite my hand so hard this time around that I felt she would break my skin.
I managed to move my hand, then turned her to lie on her back and ban'ged her from the front.
She kept pushing her hips against my thrust, meeting me halfway as our skin clashed and produced a thumping sound amidst the loud moans from her.

As the pressure build got to its maximum once more, she leaned forward, extending her head towards my shoulders. I had timed her this time around. As she reached for my chest with her teeth, I bent a bit lower and moved sideways as I thrust into her. This slant movement made my dkk to thrust directly against her geespot as she clung on me. As she had missed my chest, she clung on my shoulders with her hand. I felt her hands hold firm on my shoulder as she screamed so loud, she dug her finger nails into my skin. I was sure she had broken my skin, but I was lost in the passion of my own cli.max that I didn't care much for the pain coming from my shoulder.

We lay exhausted on the bed after the sex. My chest was paining me, so was my arm, and now my shoulder.

I nurtured the pains and slept off.

The next morning, mike called me to remind me of the test we were going to give my students that day. I had not forgotten, he wanted to ensure the time remained as we scheduled.

The call must have awoken Mabel as she rested her head on my shoulder, caressing my chest as I made the call.

She moved her head forward to check the spot where she had bitten me.

"Did it pain you that much?" She asked.

"No." I lied, trying to form Mr. Macho.

"That means next time I should bite harder ." She said and laughed at her own joke.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it." She finally said.

I asked if she always bite during sex and she informed me it was not all times. She does it when she can't control the excitement anymore.

Her hands on my chest was turning me on already. There really was something about the room that made have a super-sexuality feeling.

I responded to her caress, handling her br'eas'st and sucking its nippple on the process. When I was all turned up, I wore my condom, patted her legs and thrust into her. The morning erection was so potent that my dikkk virtually rocked her veegee walls. I could feel the movement of her c'unt against my d'kk as I thumped into her and listened to her smiles.

Then I remembered the painful bites!

When I observed she was climbing the hills of excitement, gradually getting to the apex of that hill that will lead to her cli.max, I moved her so we both knelt on the bed. Then I bent her over and bang'ed her through the back.

I held her large and firm a'rse strongly and thumped into her ferociously until she started screaming loudly, shaking her head vigorously and clinging on the pillows.

I watched as she bite the pillow, holding the fabrics of the pillow and shaking her head vigorously.

I pitied for the pillow and wondered what would have become of my skin if it was being bitten and shaking vigorously like she was doing to those pillows.

It was indeed a memorable night, followed by a memorable morning.

Just what I needed to start the day with. . .

13 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
Please enough of the keke and private jets!!!

Where the f'ckk are my officials

You do know why the upload above was made longcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by weezii(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
finally he updated for the night. Want more ooooooooo. Nice one sha. U later manoeuverd ur way out of the loss of ur money and condom availability
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mancheeutd(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
Dude that was cool MOREEEEEEEEEEE pls
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by greyce: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
wat kinda girl wuld bite a guy while havin sex.very strange...well its beta dan stranglin d neck
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Please enough of the keke and private jets!!!

no try rubbish o. Upload plenty tomorrow Ooº°˚˚˚°º‎​oO
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2013

Hahaha...jet stop at last. Looking for your officials? I guess they are sumwhere ba'anging sum ar'sses and at d same time been bitten at their sccrotum! Well u try 4 d latest post.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
brokoto: no try rubbish o. Upload plenty tomorrow Ooº°˚˚˚°º‎​oO

Finally!!!

Its nice to hear from an old fan! I've been getting all sorts of silly talks of keke and jets. Of late.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Finally!!!

Its nice to hear from an old fan! I've been getting all sorts of silly talks of keke and jets. Of late.
lol. I've always been following. The viewing hall has gotten too thick so I just breeze in, read updates, smile and zoom off.

Btw I 'followed' you on twitter.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by agabaI23(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
Poor pillow
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
LMAO.. Ure lucky she didnt rip off ur skin.. grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
Br3nd4: LMAO.. Ure lucky she didnt rip off ur skin.. grin

Bad belle! I hope you don't bitecheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
me, use blackberry? God forbid bad thing. #I surf d net with my Nokia 3310. So reliable.#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

lol....
Mazi_Omenuko:
"Bros," I said, mimicking him. "You fit arrange
condom for me?" I asked. "Of course nah!" One of them said. He
proceeded to his room while I waited outside
with the second guy.
Few minutes later, the other guy returned with
a full pack of condom and handed it to me. I
smiled and thanked him for it.cheesy
in the voice of Duncan Mighty...Kulu KUlu Indian Boy,dat tin wey u dy luk for sokoto he dy right dia inside ur Shokoto...X2
***sings***.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Ah!! you know 'these things' nau! wink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mildteddy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
who knew that it was going to "happen" that night after all the ... bt it happened,in the night and in the morning. #this is the triller, the triller night# Sir Mazi pls keep bringing it.

on behalf of ur fans, *in Usher's voice* we really want more
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by temi4fash(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
Bros well done oo....

it seems our secretary is on leave...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Teespice(f): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mazi, I hail thee.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
Teespice: Mazi, I hail thee.

Thanks my dear Teespice; hope I spiced up ur evening!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2013

You do know why the upload above was made long cheesy

Because, 'Mazi' starts with 'M'..

Abeg, one more update this nite.. embarassed
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gergemam: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
@ Mazi... Where's our Aunt.. HNB "HotN.... been long i saw her drop something
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Teespice(f): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mazi, yeah you did. Thanks.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by deji47: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
thanks MAZI for d long update. Now i can sleep well. More of same tomorrow i hope.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Sapphire86(f): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
As u ve played with enough pubic hairs, I can finally rest abi shocked
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by phapi(m): 12:59am On Apr 13, 2013
Gud story so far......tHumbs up mazi

Moore uploads

Oya cum ooo mister romance writer
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Candyrain(m): 3:57am On Apr 13, 2013
I just can't get enough of you Mazi. Nice work bro.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:34am On Apr 13, 2013
Sapphire86: As u ve played with enough pubic hairs, I can finally rest abi shocked

Nah! Playing with your pubic hair was just an intro to what I have in mind.

You will only rest when we get to the peak of that hill. . .

#i hope you don't bite#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:36am On Apr 13, 2013
Candyrain: I just can't get enough of you Mazi. Nice work bro.

I think you mean to say that you can't get enough of 'my work', and not 'me'.

Edit before gluv gets here abegcheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.