Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,227 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (470622 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lizzi78: .
@mr mazi i kw dis might sound silly but
.i think am in ....
dat kin thin nauwink

Awwww. . . That's touching!! I'm really blushing right now. . .

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Once again. . .

Mazi_Omenuko:

Wanted to say this at the end of this story, but I gotta say it now.

We're starting a unique thread after this work. Its titled LEGEND OF THE FUCCKERS. The ugly one and I will pioneer that thread. Its going to be a compilation of short 'sex-capades' from we both.

We agreed on this so as to avoid creation of multiple threads after each story ends. Its going to be da Bomb!!!

Later on, we will throw it open for my 'faithful' fans who has one or two sex-capade to make their own contribution: strictly on invitation after we must have gone through your story and consider it sex-plicit enough to grace the thread.

Get your writing pads ready folks! We are about to blow nairaland open! Now you can share your stories for us to see. I'm sure I ain't the only sex-addict in the house who's got gamecheesy

Why did I quote iyke dan-castro above? I can't wait to hear the story of how he turned a lesbian to a straight chic. These are the kind of stories that will grace Legend of the Fucckers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
dsaintJ4Real:

Kettle callin pot black, and i saw u viewing this topic by 2.15am...

Learner!
Do you have a proof?
No! cos lies tell themselves out, i dnt give a damn of what is written here cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
princesa:
Do you have a proof?
No! cos lies tell themselves out, i dnt give a damn of what is written here cool

Yea, we already knew that.

You've said it a thousand times already.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Lizzi78(f): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
@mr mazi please whats your real name
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IZUKWU(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lizzi78: @mr mazi please whats your real name
are you really expecting an answer for this question?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mabel's room was nice and modest. It wasn't heavily furnished like mine, but neat and well kept. The floor was carpeted while the bed was well kept. She didn't have any electronic gadget, just a reading table, a standing fan with her clothes neatly hanged on the wall hanger standing at an extreme of the wall. It was a self contained room and she was obviously staying alone. She must be a perfectionist as was displayed on her room. Everything was well kept; no loose cloth hanging somewhere, no book lying carelessly on the table, no cup or spoon out of place. Just unlike me.

She sat on the bed as we entered the room. She looked tired, or the mild effect of the drink was taking place.

She went inside the bathroom and showered, joining me on the bed as I watched her photo album.

I needed to shower so I asked if I could use her bathroom in which she nodded. I didn't envisage the scenario of sleeping at her room, neither did I come with my toiletries. I managed to take a bath without a soup as I avoided using hers, which was an antiseptic soap as my skin reacts to anything that is not a mild toilet soap. I didn't have my towel so I used my singlet to towel myself.

I joined her at the bed wearing just my boxers. I noticed I was already having an erection just seeing her on the bed with a nightgown. She lay on her back and faced up. Her big eyeballs seemed to be more enlarged this night as she stared at me while I joined her on the bed. I tried so hard to hide my dikkk which was really getting harder. I lay beside her, crossing over my hand to caress her back. She drew closer to me as I rubbed her back, applying my strong and firm hand to strengthen her back muscles. She seemed to be enjoying this as she turned fully, lying on her belly. I knelt on the bed and gave her a thorough massage on the back, using my elbow to apply some pressure on her back muscles. Next, I supported my hand on the wall and sat on her back. This helped to strengthen the muscles the upper.

"Go up." She muttered, asking me to sit at the region closer to her shoulders. I did this as she let out heavy breathes.

After the sitting session, I applied her powder on my hands and rubbed her bare back. I adjusted her nightie to have access to her back. I rubbed the powder on her entire back, caressing them on the process.

"This feels good!" She said as I did the last round of caressing.

"Where did you learn it from?" She asked as she turned to face me. She did not border replacing her nightie as I was faced with fully erect and hard nip'pples. I was more fixed at the nip'pples staring at me than at the question being addressed to me, but I managed to answer.

"Its all part of the info I pick here and there: movies, books and so on."

The nipp'ple was so inviting that I had to go for it. I caressed it gently, rubbing my palm across it continuously until it grew bigger. Then I leaned over and sucked it. I squeezed the base of the br'ea'st while I sucked its nippple. I moved from one bre'a'st to another, filling it up with my tongue and squeezing them gently.

The tip of my d'kkk was already protruding through my boxers. I felt an erection stronger than I've felt before. I felt the sudden urge to relieve the pressure by getting some action, but decided to take it slow. It was my first time with her; and first impression mattered a lot when it comes to sex.

I extended my tongue down her belly, teasing every curve under her skin. I teased on her belly-button, kissed her laps as she moved her body gently, responding to every kiss and touch of mine. She gently rubbed my back as I kissed her over, tracing her hands over my body, she brought them on my dkkk, rubbing the tip with her thumb. I retraced my tongue back to her nippple and sucked them as she stroke my dkkk, moving her hands softly across the shaft and tip.

I needed her badly now.

I didn't think I could take more. I moved my hands across her body again, brushing through her hairs lightly, extending it to her inner laps and felt the wetness therein.

I gently teased her swollen clit, making her moan softly. Then I was ready for the sex. . .

I reached for my wallet and opened it.

Lo and behold, there was no condom.

"Do you have a condom in your room?" I asked and she said no.

Damn!

11 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kunmibola(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mazi,
With due respect Bro, stop making comments and start updating. lolest
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by skoloppy31(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
MAZI nah to skin dive sure pass,2 tablets of bcham appiclox afta da level...was in ur shoe dis evening.bhold,I knw twice fink am..I swim in dat pool witout a lifesaver on sit or a tube
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by doyinmolah: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mazi, i hope say u don marry cos make all dis gals no go tell pastor say i have a reason he should not be married oooooooooo
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gergemam: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
kunmibola: Mazi,
With due respect Bro, stop making comments and start updating. lolest

U dey Sleep... Or wetin be that above U
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Yea, we already knew that.

You've said it a thousand times already.
twas for the benefit of the deaf cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BlueLantern: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lizzi78: @mr mazi please whats your real name
i guess somebody is already falling 4 mazi's hard di'ck
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Zenanted(m): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Wanted to say this at the end of this story, but I gotta say it now.

We're starting a unique thread after this work. Its titled LEGEND OF THE FUCCKERS. The ugly one and I will pioneer that thread. Its going to be a compilation of short 'sex-capades' from we both.

We agreed on this so as to avoid creation of multiple threads after each story ends. Its going to be da Bomb!!!

Later on, we will throw it open for my 'faithful' fans who has one or two sex-capade to make their own contribution: strictly on invitation after we must have gone through your story and consider it sex-plicit enough to grace the thread.

Get your writing pads ready folks! We are about to blow nairaland open! Now you can share your stories for us to see. I'm sure I ain't the only sex-addict in the house who's got gamecheesy

Why did I quote iyke dan-castro above? I can't wait to hear the story of how he turned a lesbian to a straight chic. These are the kind of stories that will grace Legend of the Fucckers.
na d bad dey catch d mind of people easily...if na say na all pastor adeboye preachings or any other religious book ,who go follow am reach this lenght, even prepared to follow the unborn or to be created topic....smh
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by steffans(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
Damnnnn!!!!!!!!
A player never eva forgets his Tools...

Sorry 4 u...

I can imagne how ur abdomen will hurt if der was no SHOWs....

Ride on bro!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kunmibola(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
ger_gemam:

U dey Sleep... Or wetin be that above U
u b ozuo... Na u b Mazi? Park well, abeg.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gergemam: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
kunmibola:
u b ozuo... Na u b Mazi? Park well, abeg.

U don vex? Pele ooo Mr. Ibinu
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Lizzi78(f): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
BlueLantern: i guess somebody is already falling 4 mazi's hard di'ck
nt @all
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kunmibola(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
ger_gemam:

U don vex? Pele ooo Mr. Ibinu
Im sorry too. Didn't mean it.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Lizzi78(f): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
IZUKWU: are you really expecting an answer for this question?

ofcus.. from mr mazi himself. dnt u wanna know gis real name?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
No way was I going to have sex with no condoms!

I was mad at myself for not having condoms on my wallet. Ever after the hiv scenario, I have not had cause to carry it around as I had sex constantly at my room where the condoms are stacked on my drawer.

What do I do now? I asked myself.

Risk it!

I voice inside me said.

And get the real HIV! - another voice said silently, like a whisper.

Does she look like she has HIV? - said the first voice.

Eee no dey show for face - interrupted the whispering voice.

Don't spoil this moment, you deserve it! Insisted the first voice.

Don't forget your 3 weeks of misery - said the whispering voice.

Sharraaaap you both! I cursed under my breathe!

But the whispering voice persisted like an echo, its last word ringing in my mind: The 3 weeks of misery: where I had lived my life like a hiv patient for 3 weeks, thinking and believing that I had it. The experience alone made me to make a decision.

It was already 09:45pm

"Is there anywhere I can get a condom by this time?" I asked and she took some time to think.

"There is a chemist down the street. I don't know if he is still open by this time."

She hardly completed the last sentence when I zoomed off the room. The lodge gate was still open, so I left and ran out the street. I must have ran a few poles before I realized I was going "up the street" and not "down the street". I had to turn and retrace my steps.

I ran 'down the street' in search of the chemist shop. It was as if the street extended further as I neared its end. I kept walking, and eventually had to run.

"Hold it there!!!"

"If you move I shoot!!!"

The thunderous voices were directed at me. I turned my face to the direction of the voice and a strong beam of light like a flash from lightening hit my eyes and blinded it. I stood still and couldn't move.

My guess was that it was the local vigilante group.

I was right!

"Where are you coming from and why are you running."

"Who dey pursue you?"

"You thief?"

I didn't know the question to answer as all of them seem to be talking at the same time.

"You no dey hear?" The one closest to me asked with anger. I could sense he was approaching me. I perceived the smell of indian hemp all around him.

"I'm coming from the hostel up there." I said, pointing up the direction of Mabel's hostel.

"Up where?"

"The hostel no get name?"

"That boy na thief!"

"Search him!"

The voices continued to sound all around me. I've heard stories of the locals and their vigilante groups. How they harass and embarrass students living in the area. It was one of the reasons mike had insisted that the knight's hostel was one of the best, considering the area it was located, we didn't face such embarrassment from locals and their vigilante.

I couldn't believe that few minutes ago, I was almost going to have a wonderful sex with Mabel. Now I'm being embarrassed and questioned by illiterates smoking hemp and drinking chelsea dry gin.

I told you to do your thing! If you had listened to me - said that first voice again.

Its still better than being tested hiv positive: the whispering voice said.

Who told you she has hiv! - said the first voice.

It could be worse than hiv, it could be any other STI:- said the whisper.

And how did you know. . .

Sharaaap you both! I cursed again.

"Search dat boy" a voice said and I felt myself being whisked. The touch was still on my face and I used my hand to shield its strong beam a bit.

I felt a hand go into my back pocket and eased off my wallet. For the first time, the beam of light left my face and fell on the wallet. I only could see darkness the first instance, but my eyes gradually adjusted and I could see the light as they searched my wallet.

"So you be corper?" The one with the wallet asked and I nodded.

"Make I see." One of them took the wallet from the first guy. He threw the light on my face once more, like there was a tribal mark given to corpers which he wanted to see.

"Wetin you dey find here?" He asked once more and I told him I wanted to get recharge card down the street.

"Na him dey make you run?" He asked.

I was tired of answering his stupid questions. All of a sudden, I became angry, and that anger gave me a bit of impetus.

"Is there anything wrong in buying recharge card at night? Do you know if there is an emergency and I need to make an urgent call?" I asked rather angrily. When he didn't reply, I asked for my wallet.

"Can I have my wallet now?"

"Give am him wallet." He told the second guy and my wallet was handed over to me.

"No dey run like that for this area again." He muttered as he gave me my wallet.

I walked hastily down the street to a bigger adjoining road. I looked around but did not see any chemist. Almost all the shops were closed. I saw an area where there were lights and I walked towards that area. There were few open shops there. I walked into the first one and looked around, I felt the will have condoms there as it was almost a multipurpose shop. There were two girls talking with the shop owner when I came in. They were obviosly students as the shop was attached to one of the students hostels. The lady that owns the shop asked me what I wanted to buy. The other two girls gisting with her stoped talking for her to attend to me so they could continue.

I didn't mind that I was going to ask for the condom to their hearing. I shouldn't be ashamed of something that will obviously save my life one of these days.

"I want a pack of condom." I said out loudly and the two girls exchanged glances with each other.

Who cares! - I thought to myself.

The shop owner packaged a pack of condom and handed to my, waiting for me to pay.
I brought out my wallet and opened it.

Lo and behold, their was not a single money in the wallet.

Not even loose change!

How is that possible! I was sure I had money in the wallet! I even saw the money when I opened the wallet in search of condoms while at Mabel's room!

Then it occured to me!

Those stupid vigilante had robbed me!

Not even a dime was left for me!

17 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by RhemaDavids(f): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
mazi run 4 ur life, no make mistake oooooooooh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by queenofhearts(f): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hahaha mazi nothing 4 u this night
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mazi dis is real fvuck up
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ministerblessed: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mazi,dat girl na winch....no b witch oooh.she b correct winch!!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
ministerblessed: Mazi,dat girl na winch....no b witch oooh.she b correct winch!!!!

gringringringringringrin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ice4jez(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
princesa:
twas for the benefit of the deaf cool
mama u re one funny chic oh.u show ur hate for this particular guys thread and u keep entrying as if u re the landlady.even the dumbest person on earth no go believe say na comment u dey come read.my pple say food way u no go chop make u no put am for mouth.stay way if u no dey enjoy n leave us way dey jolly for here

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Connoisseur(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
Kai why i stop. oga kwontinue kwontinue
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Egomah(m): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
What a shame! Those security guys are even worse than thieves. Just beg the babe selling the rubber, she'll understand

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ice4jez:
mama u re one funny chic oh.u show ur hate for this
particular guys thread and u keep entrying as if u re the landlady.even
the dumbest person on earth no go believe say na comment u dey come
read.my pple say food way u no go chop make u no put am for mouth.stay
way if u no dey enjoy n leave us way dey jolly for here
nobody tells me where to go or not go...simple. cool

you owe me ur last Kobo, i hope you never forgetangry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by swtdarling(f): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
mazi,am curious.the places wey ur mouth don go.dnt u av sores in d mouth smtymsshocked.jst curious o
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 12:10am On Apr 12, 2013
swtdarling: mazi,am curious.the places wey ur mouth don go.dnt u av sores in d mouth smtymsshocked.jst curious o

I will leave that for the officials of Nairaland Sinners Association to answer. . .

Goodnight all. I've turned nocturnal because of you guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.