Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (470630 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Meklex(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2013
Mazi, I must confess the updates are now getting abrigded by every passing updates. Try and deliver in quantum and I must concede with your impeccability, suceptibility and infallibility and not forgetting how succinct and clear your story has been sailing. Thumbs up.

Reporting, Gej P.A, Abuja, aso rock.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Cestmoi1(f): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2013
maishot:

Holla C'est,
You're welcome. grin

But if I may ask, who did the induction for you?
Don't tell me its ITbomb, brokoto, or hariorh.

Cos I can definately tell you now C'est moi,

With certainty..,

You have an Alomo baby in you gringringrin
#Welcome ABJ babe#
@maishot,nobody did o.i've bin an avid reader on nairaland since 2008 bt didnt register.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Cestmoi1(f): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2013
C'est moi:

@maishot,nobody did o.i've bin an avid reader on nairaland since 2008 bt didnt register.
lol.....@alomo baby.u can say dat again.#biggrin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2013
dsaintJ4Real: Tu imagine! I sleep with my finger on NL a la PPA, i wake up,groping for my fone with my mind on the same thing, the first thing i do at work on my system is to refresh NL a la PPA sad shocked
Are those the symptoms of addiction undecided
Sure ofcourse. They are symptoms of chronic addiction.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by T2dk(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2013
visita: So it wasn't april fool like Ȋ̝̊̅ thought earlier...thank God the final part I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ here and we thank God for sparing our lives A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ through...happy new month to Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ

***places an order for fresh supply ☺f pop corn A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ diet alomo***
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by phapi(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mazi av been a salient follower of diz thread
Was also a salient follower too on d NYSC write up,all I can say Is dat u r an incredible fantasy author......THUmbS UP mazi dah SEXUal Author

Pls more updat sir

MAZI we ya followers go follow for 12million bounty oooo.....or ELES

AND to all d derailers on dis thread I guess u guys r doing more harms dan good pls let mazi b himself pls so dat 6 update a day will b a reality
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by fiolaP(f): 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mazi..more updates oh
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by avicky(f): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
zasika: #singing alongside KCEE#
BABY PLEASE GIVE ME 2NITE
I'M GOING CRAZY 2NITE
LET ME BE YOUR MAGA 2NITE
I WANT TO BE YOUR MAGA 2NITE.
Its midweek service peopl. Dedicated to all them hornys here;gluv, Br3nda, aviky, Princesa, Mabebe et al
Ki lo de? Why did u mention my name? U be my paito? Fait attention!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dsaintJ4Real(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
princesa:
they are symptoms of unseriousNesssad

Kettle callin pot black, and i saw u viewing this topic by 2.15am...

Learner!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dsaintJ4Real(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
salaudol:

B carefull ur 'work' is not turning into a "place of promiscous assignment"..----- just saying!

Hope u r not at work?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dsaintJ4Real(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Sure ofcourse. They are symptoms of chronic addiction.

No wonder...i always see withdrawal syptoms from plenties on this thread, when Mazi delays in updates sad grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by awesomeme2: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
oga Mazi....kilode na? Pls do the needful joor. grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Teespice(f): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
Bia mazi, is it only one update you have for your followers today. Don't complain if this thread gets massively derailed.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by salaudol(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
Teespice: Bia mazi, is it only one update you have for your followers today. Don't complain if this thread gets massively derailed.

Dear Mazi,
Please do not let this thread again fall into the untamed jaws of derailers.
Be simple enough to emulate a good trait from "Flowee Baba"1759-- timely post of update, or so I tot.

****##run back to beer parlour tins to take iyawo nylon bag to tupac and Bigie matchbox-like room, or so I tot****##
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kunmibola(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
The only ish I have with Mazi is this... unwarranted delay... angry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Jerry2i(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
ebamma: its because nairaland is owned by oluwaseun osewa
guy u really got me smiling.
Lolz
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
I collected the four hundred thousand naira sent by the etisalat manager through moneyGram.

After long pleas and bargain, we agreed on a million naira, which he begged to pay in parts: the first installment was the four hundred thousand, while he said he would complete the payment within 2 months.

I gave him a fake name, and got a fake driver's license with the same name. The picture on it was distorted so much that it will take an eagle's eye to get the resemblance.

I traveled down to Minna, the Niger state capital to make the claim. The bank teller nonchalantly photocopied the driver's license and handed the money over to me.

When I returned to idah, I split the money in two, took a part and handed over the other half to mike and his girl. Mabel was at Mike's room when I entered. We all went out that evening to celebrate the deal. It was the first time I saw mike being romantic to his girl friend; like the money was a spice to their relationship.
Mabel and I sat together, while mike and his girlfriend sat opposite us, cuddling and necking like pigeons.

It was a cool restaurant, like an exclusive inn. I got some chips and irish cream for Mabel. I remembered the ugly one and his ways of impressing girls with money. I felt like towing the same line this night and just feel how the hypothesis works. I got a martini for myself while Mike ordered for himself and his girl. I didn't feel free discussing the blackmail case in the presence of Mabel, but it seems Mike was over excited and couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"That man must pay all the money in two months time!" He said excitedly.

I knew he was wrong. The man ain't paying a dime further and I saw the hand written on the wall. Mike had earlier disagreed on the one million deal. He kept insisting that the main pays at least 3 million. I had to convince him that it was going to be difficult getting such money from the man. It was more difficult convincing Mike that we should go ahead and collect the first installment and not insist on the full payment. The bargaining period had dragged on for over two weeks, and I was certain that as the days goes by, the man will start seeing reason not to pay, or to call our bluff.

I wasn't intending on fully blackmailing him. I just needed to make him stay off sonia, and it was apparent that he had already done that. The money was just an icing to the cake; although a nice icing it was. Mike was desperate, desperate and greedy: he wanted it all.

I stopped contacting the man after the first payment. I had achieved what I wanted, but it was obvious that Mike wanted more as he kept insisting the man must pay up.

"He must complete all the payments." He said again with a glee on his face.

"And we must send the picture to the wife!" The girlfriend added.

That was not part of the deal. I knew the girl wanted vengeance. Maybe she wanted to prove to the aunty that what she had been telling her was nothing but the truth. I didn't want to argue with them in the presence of Mabel, so I just nodded and smiled. Later, I shifted my attention fully on mabel and engaged her in talks, just to divert from the focus of mike and his girlfriend.

We both talked all through the outing. It was nice to hear her talk about her love for music. When she took the last gulp of her irish cream, she leaned on me, relaxing her head against my body. I crossed over my hand and caressed her shoulders.

"I'm tired. I need to get home." She whispered to my ear.

"Let me take you home then." I said to her.

"I mean my home." She said.

"You mean I should take you to your room?"

She smiled and nodded her head. I told her I really would love to spend the remaining of the night together.

"Who said we are not spending the night together?" She smiled as she asked.

"Are you scared of spending the night in a girl's room?" She asked and I couldn't help but smile, and relieved. If she prefers us spending the night at her place, then no qualms.

"I ain't scared." I said to her.

She bent over and whispered to my ear.

"You need to be. . .I do bite"

We both laughed at her joke. . .

I actually thought it was a joke. . .

It wasn't!

She did bite me. . .

18 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
kunmibola: The only ish I have with Mazi is this... unwarranted delay... angry

Something caused the delay. I will soon deal with that "thing".grin

More uploads later this night. . .
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by qantona: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
You better do Mazi Omenuko
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
qantona: You better do Mazi Omenuko

Say thank you for the update, click on "Like", then come back later to whinegrin

Now try it again this timegrin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hmmm... Bite? Okay o.. Lets see
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Teespice(f): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
Thank you mazi. You are such a sweetheart.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
Teespice: Thank you mazi. You are such a sweetheart.

You're welcome dear!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
*clears throat*
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
Br3nd4: *clears throat*

Didn't you hear that the 'mum' is taking care of the 'baby'.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gergemam: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
Thanks to Mazi for that Short Update... But U really riding on properous wings ooo.. 50K from Ms. Enoh anoda 200K... Chai, I wish i could have that opportunity now.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
^^ it gets better. . .grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Lizzi78(f): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
. am so in luv with ur style of writtin and d way u reply ur fans comment........jezzzz
@mr mazi i kw dis might sound silly but
.i think am in ....
dat kin thin nauwink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by iykedancastro(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mazi nw turns rigid chicks to sex freaks!! Dame!! Gud one bro, kinda subscribed late 4 dis episode bt i got ur back nw boss!! U jst reminded me of turning A lesbo to a straight chick
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
iyke dan-castro:
Mazi nw turns rigid chicks to sex freaks!! Dame!! Gud one bro, kinda subscribed late 4 dis episode bt i got ur back nw boss!! U jst reminded me of turning A lesbo to a straight chick

Wanted to say this at the end of this story, but I gotta say it now.

We're starting a unique thread after this work. Its titled LEGEND OF THE FUCCKERS. The ugly one and I will pioneer that thread. Its going to be a compilation of short 'sex-capades' from we both.

We agreed on this so as to avoid creation of multiple threads after each story ends. Its going to be da Bomb!!!

Later on, we will throw it open for my 'faithful' fans who has one or two sex-capade to make their own contribution: strictly on invitation after we must have gone through your story and consider it sex-plicit enough to grace the thread.

Get your writing pads ready folks! We are about to blow nairaland open! Now you can share your stories for us to see. I'm sure I ain't the only sex-addict in the house who's got gamecheesy

Why did I quote iyke dan-castro above? I can't wait to hear the story of how he turned a lesbian to a straight chic. These are the kind of stories that will grace Legend of the Fucckers.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kunmibola(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Something caused the delay. I will soon deal with that "thing".grin

More uploads later this night. . .
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by zasika(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
avicky:
Ki lo de? Why did u mention my name? U be my paito? Fait attention!
'why did u mention my name?' Thats about the only thing I understand here being a typical Igbo boy from owerri. Break it down and I might find a break from Alomo to answer u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.