Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,322 members, 7,846,443 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (470623 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hariorh: 12:12am On Apr 12, 2013
swtdarling: mazi,am curious.the places wey ur mouth don go.dnt u av sores in d mouth smtymsshocked.jst curious o

Places ke?
Like where and where?

grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ice4jez(m): 12:12am On Apr 12, 2013
princesa:
nobody tells me where to go or not go...simple. cool

you owe me ur last Kobo, i hope you never forgetangry
its obvious no one can tell u wat to do.n as regard my last kobo u re welcome to have it if u ve wat it takes.maybe me n u fit contribute for maxi next master piece.just kidding oh but.................
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 12, 2013
swtdarling: mazi,am curious.the places wey ur mouth don go.dnt u av sores in d mouth smtymsshocked.jst curious o
i wonder oooo
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mancheeutd(m): 12:31am On Apr 12, 2013
Chei mazi y u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ look 4 condom just get a rubber band and nylon bag it will work well abi make those babes help u out
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hariorh: 12:33am On Apr 12, 2013
Come to think of it, Mazi does not protect his mouth when he goes "down there" but is really quick to get condoms for his dickkk.

On a medical level now, is the "mouth contact" not compared to a highway for Hiv/Sti than the tiny tube of the dick?

I mean which one retains the higher risks?

grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dsaintJ4Real(m): 1:39am On Apr 12, 2013
princesa:
Do you have a proof?
No! cos lies tell themselves out, i dnt give a damn of what is written here cool

***open mouth as if to say something, changes mind and mutters****"it's not worth it"
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by clockwise(m): 3:05am On Apr 12, 2013
we no go gree, we no go gree, oga MAZI kip udating cos we no go gree. no moni for wallet,MABEL dey wait for inside room dey stare @ ceiling cos of wetin she won chop dat night. PPPA lo sure ju.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dsaintJ4Real(m): 3:06am On Apr 12, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Then it occured to me!

Those stupid vigilante had robbed me!

Not even a dime was left for me!

wow!!!can this night get worse? perhaps u r not meant to sample that back ...or one guardian angel has seen d future (like broken con doms etc)and he is working overtime ...!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 5:54am On Apr 12, 2013
Omoh mehn..
Ah dey hail o!
Oga Mazi,maishot,gluv,br3nd4,IT,cute_bliss,avicky etc...whadda hapun??
Missd u guyz jare!

Examz 'n' project have kept me silent 4 sumtym nw..buh av bin followin sha.

BTW..Princesa is stil following..dtz gud grin

N.ewayz..ah'l see u guyz lera!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Screwface(m): 6:23am On Apr 12, 2013
"Legend of the Fvvvckers" as new thread handle??
Now You owe me one demand, Mazi.
cheesycheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2013
**Muttering under my breath*** damn...damn....WTF no moni no condom no f*c*k*in**g
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by iykedancastro(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2013
coolMazi is not selfish in bed dat explains d mouth goin to places tin grin one of d reasons de kip commin 4 more a concrete prove of his fvck theory!!!! Dat legend of d f*ckers idea is so dope cool @mazi omenuko pls free dat Mabel p*ssy d hand writting is vividly clear!!! She b ogbanje shocked
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BANGASOUP1: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2013
Keke drop me here

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2013
me, use blackberry? God forbid bad thing.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2013
me, use blackberry? God forbid bad thing. #am browsing this thread with my Nokia 3310#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2013
***Hummer drop me here***b4 i late for anada update****
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade5(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2013
Private Jet, drop me here. Before another update pass me by
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by AVWENAGHA: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
TONTO DECAY MR IBU AND OTHERES LIVE IN ABRAKA NOW,MERCY JOHNSON GET BIG BRE.STT SHA
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
@mazi- do u knw d havoc u are causing in d lives of youths. I went for exam invigilation 2day and a female student gave Her BB 2 me. I wanted using her browser and I discovered she Has bin following ur trend.this is d girl begging me 2 clear her C.O. GUESS WHAT? she said she is a guest on dis trend and she wish 2 see mazi in person.If u are reading dis comment JOY!! Pls No nid 2 write My exam on monday. Certificate 4 CHaracter and Learning!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
^ ^ can someone please explain what the young man on top is yapping

I've read it like a thousand times already and still can't figure it out.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by awesomeme2: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
trash obviously....so pls press the ignore button.....but er em..when is the next update? grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^ ^ can someone please explain what the young man on top is yapping

I've read it like a thousand times already and still can't figure it out.
oga mazi- no offence. I mean one of my student is following ur trend instead of facing exams 4 nw. Since dis d only way she understand,then let me use dis medium 2 make her Face her book 4 Now. Though I dnt ve business in her private life bt just trying 2 help.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
awesome_me: trash obviously....so pls press the ignore button.....but er em..when is the next update? grin
thanks bro. I wish she is ur little sis

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by awesomeme2: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
faithfuldon: oga mazi- no offence. I mean one of my student is following ur trend instead of facing exams 4 nw. Since dis d only way she understand,then let me use dis medium 2 make her Face her book 4 Now. Though I dnt ve business in her private life bt just trying 2 help.

why didn't you use FB for the advising instead of disturbing this thread. Abeg shift joor!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by awesomeme2: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
faithfuldon: thanks bro. I wish she is ur little sis

you don vex keep wishing grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by AVWENAGHA: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
keke next pls
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
faithfuldon: @mazi- do u knw d havoc u are causing in d lives of youths. I went for exam invigilation 2day and a female student gave Her BB 2 me. I wanted using her browser and I discovered she Has bin following ur trend.this is d girl begging me 2 clear her C.O. GUESS WHAT? she said she is a guest on dis trend and she wish 2 see mazi in person.If u are reading dis comment JOY!! Pls No nid 2 write My exam on monday. Certificate 4 CHaracter and Learning!!

WFT u' sayin?

And, its 'Thread' nt 'Trend'...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by tuktudicko(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
faithfuldon: @mazi- do u knw d havoc u are causing in d lives of youths. I went for exam invigilation 2day and a female student gave Her BB 2 me. I wanted using her browser and I discovered she Has bin following ur trend.this is d girl begging me 2 clear her C.O. GUESS WHAT? she said she is a guest on dis trend and she wish 2 see mazi in person.If u are reading dis comment JOY!! Pls No nid 2 write My exam on monday. Certificate 4 CHaracter and Learning!!
How in blazes do u knw wat dis thread is about
If u haven't been following urself
This is hypocrisy of d highest order...
BTW its thread and not trend! TEACHER my a$s
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hariorh: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
Judinho59:

WFT u' sayin?

And, its 'Thread' nt 'Trend'...

LWKMD

smiley

grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by AVWENAGHA: 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
keke carry me go mazi room
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Elnuk34(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mazi, what happened to your project on Diary of a Sex Addict, has it been abandoned? I was really enjoying your drift. I hope Legends of The Fuckers will not suffer the same fate? By the way, you are gradually building a huge fan base through this forum. By the time you open your own blog (which i'm praying you do soon) you will be surprised about the number of hits on the site. Please keep up the good work!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by drsolob(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mazi when is the next update comming now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.