Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469946 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mencade4: 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
AVWENAGHA: Ma use banga soup log in weda dem don unban me@mercenda
that thing no go do now o. I suspect say na next month d tin go open.
Mazi come update na, abi sonia father don lock u up?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Adinije(f): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
ocho ihe ukwu anyatago agba anu
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ministerblessed: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
Gbege don wear cover shoe *smiling,watching,and waiting*
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by steffans(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
Sonia made a Luvly Trap 4 u... And u fell 4 it...
Didn't u see d Signs...

And she told u.. She had taking care of d Pregnancy...
And am sure she didn't remove it...
hia... Hw u go come do

But do Corpers really do dis Sham/fake wedding jst 4 500k... 2 me d money is too small 2 even tink of it...
Nevertheless, NYSC is a dull year so ppl can come up with thots like dis...

#ur kid will be a product of broken condom and Alomo....smiley
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by damibravo(m): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2013
maxi....Monday is far o!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Pryncexronik(f): 12:39am On Apr 21, 2013
Mazi u shouldn't ve used toba as d traitor dat my name,and i must say weldone 4 ur write up.u re 10much if there is anyfin like dat
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kunmibola(m): 5:34am On Apr 21, 2013
Walahi, MAZI na Ozuo...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Horlazuncanmi(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2013
Great write up,I hope I will be able to write something in my exam this week,I have spent my time reading your write up from NYSC and sincerely I don't regret it

Keep it up bro,can't wait to continue tomorrow
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gergemam: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
BRAVO!!! Mr. Mazi.. Now i'm getting it... HAPPY SUNDAY to Y'all
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ifyeky(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mazi, congrat! Apart frm CNS( certificate of National Service) u hve goten anoda certificate wich is MC( marriage Certificate). Dats nice
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by damibravo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
ger_gemam: BRAVO!!! Mr. Mazi.. Now i'm getting it... HAPPY SUNDAY to Y'all
Yes,you called my name!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gergemam: 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
damibravo:
Yes,you called my name!

Ehn ehn!!! Na to go bank tomorrow collect your money be that ooo... lol
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:22am On Apr 22, 2013
Where is Nneoma. . . My cousin?

12 years ago, you came into this world with so much prospect; today death hath cut it short!

Uncle! You used to call me.
Where is my gala! You use to ask me.

So young, so innocent, now dead! Death, where art thy wisdom?
Why does thou rejoice in folly?
Why does thou create pain and misery?

Didn't you see the tears of the mother?
Did you not hear the wailing of the dad?
Like a thief in the night, you stole her away.

Nneoma. . .my cousin. . .

Adieu sweet cousin!
Your stay in this wicked world was short, yet colorful
You brought smiles to our faces
Now those smiles are replaced by pains

Goodnight sweet cousin!

Ms Nneoma Uzoma.
Nov. 2001 to April 21st, 2013

6 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by lumzybo: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2013
Hmmmmn... Morning pple.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by lumzybo: 6:27am On Apr 22, 2013
Nght sweet cousin!

Ms Nneoma Uzoma.
Nov. 2001 to April 21st, 2013 [/quote]
So sorry abt ur cousin. *sadface kpele
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 22, 2013
sadOh no! Thats sooo sad! Take heart dear. . . May her soul rest in perfect peace.

Cant believe a 12yr old has passed on. I hate this kinda news
cry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Zeetry: 6:31am On Apr 22, 2013
rip in peace nneoma
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by judpree(m): 6:35am On Apr 22, 2013
Sorry abt ur loss, bro
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mimicole(f): 6:35am On Apr 22, 2013
So sorry abt ur cuz Maz, wat a sad news to start d week with... My sincere condolence
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Chicent(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2013
Accept my sympathy 4 d loss man.its so painful wen u loose people close 2 u.I kw hw u feel man..... Except any hav not bin in dat shoe.RIP NNEOMA GO WELL....
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by swtdarling(f): 6:45am On Apr 22, 2013
ouch!,sorry about ur loss.so sad.take heart;(
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by aries26(m): 6:48am On Apr 22, 2013
My condolence to you and her family.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by eagleeye2: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2013
Mazi, I pray God gives you and your family the fortitude to bear this lost.
RIP, Little one, Nneoma.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gergemam: 7:12am On Apr 22, 2013
My Condolence to the Family of Ms Nneoma and to Mr. Mazi...

No Update Today..................

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by damibravo(m): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2013
My condolence
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mimicole(f): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2013
ger_gemam: My Condolence to the Family of Ms Nneoma and to Mr. Mazi...

No Update Today..................
who come send u crayfish message nau? Did Mazi delegate u to make dt announcement?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Predivine(m): 7:22am On Apr 22, 2013
My condolence 2 d family of uzoma's ova dia loss. May she rest in peace. mazi take heart

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by obioraval(m): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2013
so sorry bro. Accept my condolencè

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.