Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,773 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469490 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Where is Nneoma. . . My cousin?

12 years ago, you came into this world with so much prospect; today death hath cut it short!

Uncle! You used to call me.
Where is my gala! You use to ask me.

So young, so innocent, now dead! Death, where art thy wisdom?
Why does thou rejoice in folly?
Why does thou create pain and misery?

Didn't you see the tears of the mother?
Did you not hear the wailing of the dad?
Like a thief in the night, you stole her away.

Nneoma. . .my cousin. . .

Adieu sweet cousin!
Your stay in this wicked world was short, yet colorful
You brought smiles to our faces
Now those smiles are replaced by pains

Goodnight sweet cousin!

Ms Nneoma Uzoma.
Nov. 2001 to April 21st, 2013
Like seriously,what exactly happened She's too for God's sake. Anyway,accept my condolence. All is well.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 7:37am On Apr 22, 2013
Mimicole: who come send u crayfish message nau? Did Mazi delegate u to make dt announcement?
grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gergemam: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2013
Mimicole: who come send u crayfish message nau? Did Mazi delegate u to make dt announcement?

No be only crayfish message na Prawn message..**mstcheww** How did U wanna respect the Dead shey u know no say Mazi dey in mourning
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Jumizie13(f): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2013
Accept my sincere condolence
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by shadows1: 8:10am On Apr 22, 2013
My condolences Mazi, may she RIP.....so sad!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2013
So sad, sorry sad
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by deji47: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2013
oga mazi may God grant u d fortitude to bear d loss. pls accept my condolence.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2013
may God comfrt u story teller...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by jagabanban: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Where is Nneoma. . . My cousin?

12 years ago, you came into this world with so much prospect; today death hath cut it short!

Goodnight sweet cousin!

Ms Nneoma Uzoma.
Nov. 2001 to April 21st, 2013

I know how you feel man! I lost an 11-year old cousin a couple of years ago, and its still very painful when I think about it. He was so young and so innocent. He was a gymnast and a good one too. RIP IBK.

At times like this we can only take solace in the fact that our departed loved one has gone to a better place.

Accept my sincere condolences.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IkeJAH(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2013
Oh,its quite painful for a young life to be lost to death...The good news is that God will soon restore man to his original perfect state...and equally resurect our dead loved ones(including your dear Nneoma)...then,we will be happily united,pls take heart my dear Engr Mazi
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by solange2: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2013
Mr Mazi pls accept my condolence. RIP Nneoma
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2013
Thank you all for your condolences. Its a sad, sad day for us!

Really sad!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2013
Accept my heartfelt condolences. It is well, take heart. sad
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by crave4stan: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Thank you all for your condolences. Its a sad, sad day for us!

Really sad!

My sincere condolence, Mazi. I too lost a dear cousin, boy, 17, just two days ago. He's among those sitting for the on-going Senior WAEC Exams. May both their soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DoctorShroud(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2013
Accept my
condolence bro..
May God grant you the fortitude to bare the loss.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by weezii(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2013
sorry for ur loss bro, its one of those things we just cant avoid in this life
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Horlazuncanmi(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2013
Accept my condolences,Oga Mazi may God uphold you and the family
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by opeoluwa2(f): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2013
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IZUKWU(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2013
Accept my condolence ,may God grant you fortitude to bear your loss.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by tolufaithO(f): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2013
finally, Maxie u made to comment. So sowie for d loss, may God grant d family fortitude to bear d loss nd fill d vacuum she left behind. RIP Nneoma
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by FoxyRebirth(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2013
Mazi... May the Lord comfort you and give you the heart to bear the loss.

God knows best my friend.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ykwtd: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2013
Mazi am very sorry.... May Almighty God give you the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.... No update for this week
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by yokiti: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2013
May the good Lord comfort you, the parents, her friends and as well, grant her eternal rest. Accept my condolence!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Neduzze5(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
Death, where is thy sting?
Doesn't age matter to you?
Don't you feel the pains of the father?
Can't you hear the cries of the mother?
Aren't the weeping of the children enough?
Why dost you enjoy sadness?

We only have hope for one thing
That our beloved ones would rest in the bosom of the almighty
In the palace of His
Where we will meet to part no more

Rest in peace Miss Nneoma Uzoma
Though I don't know you personally,
I will always feel this grief that has torn through my heart
Rest in Peace!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Neduzze5(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
Death, where is thy sting?
Doesn't age matter to you?
Don't you feel the pains of the father?
Can't you hear the cries of the mother?
Aren't the weeping of the children enough?
Why dost you enjoy sadness?

We only have hope for one thing
That our beloved ones would rest in the bosom of the almighty
In the palace of His
Where we will meet to part no more

Rest in peace Miss Nneoma Uzoma
Though I don't know you personally,
I will always feel this grief that has torn through my heart
Rest in Peace!!

Mazi, please take heart and may you be comforted.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Highbe(m): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
may her soul in perfect peace.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mazi sorry for ur loss just take heart. May her gentle soul rest in peace Amen
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dsaintJ4Real(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
Take heart and take it easy...Mazi,condolences... cry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by legendprac(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
take heart dear pal. God knows why. it's well
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ezekiel970(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
Its not of he dat willeth nor he dat runneth but of he, God dat showeth mercy,
take heart bro.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by TechRev: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
Take heart. May her soul RIP.

I suggest 1 week silence on this thread to mourn her death.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
Please accept my condolences. Take heart!

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.