Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469966 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Highbe(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
@oga mazi. It is a curious thing, the
death of a loved one. We
all know that our time in
this world is limited, and
that eventually all of us
will end up underneath some
sheet, never to wake up. And yet
it is always a surprise when it
happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to
your bedroom in the dark, and
thinking there is one more stair
than there is. Your foot falls
down, through the air, and there
is a sickly moment of dark
surprise as you try and readajust
the way you thought of things.may Her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by cl9700: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
May her young soul rest in peace.

The question still remains, what happens after death?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
sorry about the loss Mazi, really sorry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by petokey: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
Accept my heart felt condolence.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ejifranks(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
so sorry brother... take heart...RIP to the dead...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by geepawps(m): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
Now, what is going to happen next? But, sorry for the loss.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hardigsbaba(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
accept ma sincere condolence mazi sad
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by avicky(f): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
Accept my sincere condolence.
May God grant the bereaved family to bear the loss.
So sorry dear.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mykeiy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
Accept my condolence man. May good God grant the family the fortitude to bear this painful loss...

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
Thank you all for your support and prayers.

It's hard to comprehend. I actually traveled to see her at the hospital yesterday. Held her hand as she lay on the sick bed. Watched her yesterday as she battled with death, trying so hard to breathe. Few hours later, she gave up.

She was buried this afternoon, amidst tears and wailing.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Warlord3000(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
Sorry BOSS.. This is really heart-breaking..

May the lord give the family the fortitude to bear the loss..

RIP little one..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kenny987(f): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
May her gentle soul rest in the profound peace of our Lord. Such a pity Mazi, God uphold n bless ur family, Amen.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by EfemenaXY: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Thank you all for your support and prayers.

It's hard to comprehend. I actually traveled to see her at the hospital yesterday. Held her hand as she lay on the sick bed. Watched her yesterday as she battled with death, trying so hard to breathe. Few hours later, she gave up.

She was buried this afternoon, amidst tears and wailing.

Oh No! Only just seeing this, Mazi. sad

Pls do accept my condolences for you and the rest of your family affected by this. Death is no respector of age, gender or status. It's a part of life, but more painful when it happens unexpectedly, moreso to someone that young.

I know this might sound cliché to you at the moment, but time is indeed a healer. Don't try to rush the grieving process. Take as much time as you need to recover fully. I personally would suggest refrain from posting any updates for at least a month.

Take care and may the good lord see you and your family through this trying period.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ninja4life(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
My condolence take heart o
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
As you comprehend this profound loss, let yourself cry knowing each tear is a note of love rising to the heavens.
I was deeply saddened to hear of your loss.
I am so sorry about it.
I can imagine what you are feeling, and I want to express my condolences to you.
All good things must come to an end’ just doesn't seem to be a fair rule especially for a youngster.

In darkness,
The beauty of stars and constellations will be admired all the more now,
Your dearest cousin is up there,
Shining like a bright star.

Life is eternal, and love is immortal
And death is only a boundary line,
And a boundary line is nothing,
Just the limit of our sight.
She may not be with you,
But she surely lives in your heart.

Take some time, you can hop in the thread sometimes, but don't post the stories because it won't be fun.
Some may think it is, but within us we know it's useless when the writer just posts with a grieving heart and leaves.

And to those asking what's next...I don't want to be rude, so try to act maturely please.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Eneze1(f): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
may God give your family the fortitude to bear the loss, rip to the her
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by yhettyy(f): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
Sorry Mazi, may God comfort Ʊ A̶̲̥̅̊η∂ ur family. RIP Nneoma
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gabialonso(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
God bless the dead
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Francuiz: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
Take hrt mazi. Life has only one inevitable end.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by agabaI23(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
Chei! Mazi ndo. Ka onyenwanyi gbaa gi ume ma kasia gi obi
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by sparkleRed(f): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
My sincere condolence..all izz well..just made me remember my dad cry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dawoyo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
So sorry for your loss, may the Lord give the family the fortitude to bear the loss..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
Am so sory 4 ur loss, may God grant ur family d fortitude 2 bear ur loss..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kunmibola(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
I feel your pain, bro.
Accept my heartfelt condolence. May her soul RIPP!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Fishoy(f): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ooh no,,am jst seein dis...may her soul rest in perfect peace....mazi pls take heart
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
crave4stan:

My sincere condolence, Mazi. I too lost a dear cousin, boy, 17, just two days ago. He's among those sitting for the on-going Senior WAEC Exams. May both their soul rest in peace. Amen.
What How did it happened Why must it be young kids? Why? Why?? Why

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
And the condolences keep pouring in.

@Mazi,take time to cry,just as Gluv01 said,knowing dat each tears is a note of love rising to the Heavens.

And please,just as aunty Efemena and Gluv01 said,don't rush to update ur story. Take as much time as you wish to grieve and sober up,even if it means a whole year. We,your fans and followers understand the situation and we are together in this moment of grieve with you. We are willing to wait still you sober up and be strong enough to update. We are right with you. Once again,accept my condolence.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by temi4fash(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
accept ma condolences...

May her soul rest in peace...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Biim: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mazi take heart, may her soul RIP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.