Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,905 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (474441 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by shurl4(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2013
oyaaa ooooo i don nearly finish my alomo bitters and guguru +
epa. Mazi please update sir.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by fujirice: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2013
shurl4: oyaaa ooooo i don nearly finish my alomo bitters and guguru +
epa. Mazi please update sir.
Morning don almost waka pass o!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by queenchizzy(f): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2013
Mazi wey u naww sad

Abi make i con drag u 4 office?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Eneze1(f): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Choi!!! I should have listened to you then gringringrin

next time make una listen to my advice
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Smhart1(f): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
MAZI, where are you [color=#000000][/color]
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
fujirice:
I no dey o! Or how d'u want to portray all the intimate scenes wey full the story cz u can't EXCLUDE them.

With a good director, I'd offer to take the lead role in the movie. I'm a naturalcheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
Smhart1: MAZI, where are you [color=#000000][/color]

I dey, how body? Hope u guys are doing great.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
Story teller, pple dey wait fr ur update oo
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
I waited at the hotel room until it got late in the evening.

Ten minutes after she left with her dad, she sent a text message to my phone.
“I’m really sorry for all these, but at the right time, you will understand better.”

I decided I was going to stay at the room and wait for the right time. Few hours later, I called her line but it couldn’t connect.

I kept trying and it was clear she had switched off her phone. I paid to keep the room for one more night, hoping she would return the next day. I returned to the previous hotel where the ugly one and mike with his girl lodged. I went straight to his room late that evening and told him everything that happened.
He listened with keen interest as I told him everything that happened. He shook his head after I was through with the narration.

“Why didn’t you tell me about the previous pregnancy incidence?” he asked.

“Because I thought she really took care of it.” I replied him. I never told him about the pregnancy event few months back. Sonia didn’t sound very sure about the pregnancy then, later on, she informed me she had taken care of it. So I felt relaxed.

“This is the missing piece I’ve been trying to find all these while, and you had it and kept quite.” He said to me. “I have been trying to figure out what was wrong with all this set up and you kept quite about this!”

How was I supposed to know she was still pregnant!

“Where is she now?” he asked and I told him I couldn’t reach her. I showed him the text message she sent earlier in the day and informed him that I was still awaiting her return to confront her fully.

“She is not coming back again.” He said to me like he was so sure.

“She will come back. She just went to the airport with her parents. . .” it then occurred to me. She packed her bag real good and there was no way she intended coming back to that hotel room. I wanted to suggest checking her at her work place the next day but remembered the argument she was having with the etisalat manager about leave.

“She’s gone!” I exclaimed to myself.

The next day, we left Lokoja. The ugly one returned to Imo state while Mike and his girlfriend with I returned to idah.

Within the days that followed, I kept trying Sonia's number but it wasn't going through. It became a habit, she was on speed dial and once in a while, I'd dial her number. I still could not connect to her. Gradually, I stopped calling, and within the next few weeks, I decided to let fate play out the rest.

After all, I was still in the hands of fate.

There was no explanation that could solve the misery. There was no solution to it all: she was seven months pregnant, and would be in her eight month already. There was really nothing else that could be done rather than to have the baby.

"Its just a baby, not a dinosaur" I smiled to myself as I remembered her exact words the same day she broke the news of the pregnancy to me.

I marveled at the way she had perfected her plot. She was indeed smart, smarter than I could give any woman credit for. I had always taken women as the weaker sex, totally dependent on men. Never for once did I imagine being outsmarted by a lady.

As time went by, I found myself trying to contact her once more. I started having this desire to check on her and see how she was doing. It pained me that I still couldn't connect with her. I must have scared her a lot. I craved to hear her voice and ask how she was doing. I didn't want to let her carry the burden alone any more. The baby was surely going to come, so it was hightime I get used to the fact and embrace it. I felt frustrated that I couldn't connect to her. I called Sani who was serving at Lokoja. I asked him to help me go over to the etisalat office and check if Sonia resumed work or if she was around. He informed me that he learnt Sonia never returned after the wedding. She must have reached a compromise with the office as they still sent her clearance letter to the nysc office.

I was getting worried, worried and frustrated. I felt I must had scared her off. I felt I could have acted more mature and would have handled the situation better.

Now there was nothing else to do.

Rather than wait, wait for the inevitable.

I left it all in the hands of fate. . .

7 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
When the semester resumed after the Christmas break, my work load at the poly increased tremendously.

Dr Sowald totally left the second part of Laplace Transformation, Mat212 for me full time. Dr Ani, the cec coordinator increased my course to two, and gave me more work to do at the general office of the cec unit which included compiling students results, creating a Data base for their results and computing their cumulative grade point average, CGPA. He shifted most of the work to me and I was to ensure the students do not surpass their recommended credit load for each semester. The work was so tasking and I had to put in more hours at work.
I adjusted perfectly, but when the secondary schools returned for their own xmas break, it became more tedious combining the both. Dr Ani had gradually turned me to both his personal assistant and his secretary. I only found solace on the fact that I was making money from the students; marking and grading exam scripts, adjusting some GP’s and adding some 0.3’s as requested by anyone in need of it.

The result marked and graded by me for Dr Sowald must have impressed him a lot. He commended my marking and grading skills. He must have trusted me a lot as he completely handed over Laplace2 to me without monitoring me. the course was starting to give me a hard time. I discovered that students were more daring when I teach them than when Dr Sowald did. They constantly interrupt my classes with questions, questioning my approach to problems and means of getting the solutions. These were things that were hardly seen when Dr Sowald handled the course. Seems the students were scared of asking him questions or interrupting his classes. They kept badgering me with questions in each class that I had to start making some research before entering the class.

It was in one of such research sessions one afternoon, at the school library that I met kehinde, again.

I had not seen her for quite some time, since after the incidence with Monica and Ken. At first, I didn’t notice she was the one I was sitting close to when I entered the library. I had headed to the catalog section, checked for available text books on calculus and, with their card number, I proceeded and traced the number from the shelves. I got three of such books, and settled on the nearest desk to study through them.

Few minutes later, when I looked up at someone who seemed to be feeling uncomfortable beside me, I saw her. Our eyes met and she tried vainly to hide her face.

“Hi.” I had said to her but she muttered an inaudible sound in reply.

“Longest time.” I said again. The calculus text books I was trying to study were literally dealing with me, so I needed the distraction to cool off.

She looked at me again and muttered something still inaudible. She looked across to the girl seated opposite her. I suspected the both came together as it looked like she was giving her a signal; like she was confused and needed guidance from her friend. The signal from her friend must have been for her to be more positive as she then made an audible comment.

”I’m fine, how is work?” she managed to ask. It was obvious she was trying so hard not to look perplexed but her looks gave her aware. She couldn’t stare at me for a second without looking down her desk.

“Work is ok.” I said. “isn’t it too early in the semester to be coming down to the library?” I asked her.

“We’ve started submitting project topics and mine has just been approved, so I’m trying to work on it.” She said, trying so hard to avoid my stare. She preferred looking down on her chair like there was a note down there she was reading from.

“What topic are you working on?” I asked, rather too loud. Some students seated close to us had started expressing discomfort at the distraction coming from us as they stole occasional glance at us. I just realized we were at the library, so rather than wait for an answer, I wrote the question on a paper and passed it to her.

She wrote a long topic on the note as a reply and returned to me.

I wrote another silly question and passed it on to her, she wrote down a reply and passed it on, smiling at the funny means of communication. I had to keep it going, asking questions and passing it on to her as she replied almost instantly.

- Where have you been, haven’t seen you around for long – I wrote.

- As if you even notice me –

-Of course I do, that’s why I noticed I was missing someone –

It took her some time to reply this. She glanced at the book like she wasn’t seeing the right thing. The stressed stare must have attracted her friend’s attention as she stressed her neck to see the content of the note but kehinde stylishly hid it from her, smiling in the process.

Then she scribbled something and passed on.

- I don’t believe you-

Now she’s trying to put words into my mouth.

-should I prove it to you?-

-How- she wrote.

-Let me take you out, somewhere we won’t be stoned for talking-

She laughed out, nodding her head at me. This time around, someone close-by voiced out that she was disturbing him.

She gave him that go-to-hell look, packed up her books and we left the library, holding hands as I abandoned my calculus text books on the desk.

Today might just be my lucky day! I said to myself as we held hands and walked out of the library. . .

I held the soft hand in my own hands and couldn't help but feel its tenderness. I wondered what else will be tender and soft in her body.

I did find out just how tender she was. . .

26 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by plainmirror(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
Just hittin' †нэ like button.
Ωђat more can ℓ say. Anyway thumbs up mazi
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
and thats how mazi chopped three friends and cleaned mouth

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by chinedumo(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
i knew that many female friendships are fake. Too much secrets shared.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mcleo007(m): 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mazi! Great read and the suspence is thrilling. Big shot, dude.

Highlights for me:

1. Your two-timing instinct is subpar. Your inability to observe the game she was throwing at you from the outset is evident. I knew everything wsnt okay the moment she said she had taken care of herself. Such statement is vague and doesn't suggest anything positive and requiring for the 'problem.'

2. Sonia is smart. Just my kinda girl. I like girls that are unpredictable. Quiet, and well-observing while she plans and knows how to get what she wants.

3. Getting Esther bk shudnt be difficult. I know how to get her. grin Your ability to woo her bk would kick out my first point and show to me you have upped your game in the long run.

Nice work so far.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Eneze1(f): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazi so your d*i*c*k still dey work after the experience you had with Sonia that thing suppose go on sabbatical

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by sosiq: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
Damn.....anada punny
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ezekiel970(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dis story always makes my heart beat fast, mazi, tnk u for d story
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
Eneze1: mazi so your d*i*c*k still dey work after the experience you had with Sonia that thing suppose go on sabbatical

Choi!!! Lawd have mercy!

If it doesn't kill you, if makes your d'kkk strongercheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mcleo007: Mazi! Great
Nice work so far.

Thanks. Nice analysis up there!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ashkormissy(f): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
Bros, wen u go giv us anada update na?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by 4lashy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
Whatever happens, Mazi you still need to tidy that Chifau girl. At least make she pay for her sin of abandoning you.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
4lashy: Whatever happens, Mazi you still need to tidy that Chifau girl. At least make she pay for her sin of abandoning you.

Na waoh! Guys are not smiling at all!

Ashkormissy: Bros, wen u go giv us anada update na?

As soon as I figure out how to pronounce that handle of yourscheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Eneze1(f): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Choi!!! Lawd have mercy!

If it doesn't kill you, if makes your d'kkk strongercheesy

Ride on my married brother grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by steffans(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
After Reading d First Dose of Mazis update in d mrng...

@ Work my mind wandered back to how Amazing Mazi writes and hw he places all d events without skipping d little details dat he will use 4 Future use...

After Careful thot.. I bilv d Preganancy is 4 d Etisalat Manager..
Hence: d rage he had with her after Camp...dats wen she turned it on Mazi.. She obviously remebred d broken Condom...
Him Appearing @ d wedding and her disappearing 4 2hrs during d wedding... Makes me feel d baby is for d etisalat Manager... NO Doubt!!!

Have u thot of hw her Clearance is bin sent 4rm etisalat office without her Presence in d Office..

Dats ma thot oooo....
@Mazi, hope I didn't reduce d suspense u want to kill us with?

Thumbs up to ma best writer on NL!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ashkormissy(f): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=Mazi_Omenuko]

As soon as I figure out how to pronounce that handle of yourscheesy[/quote

Geez, dat cld take eternity man!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
The next day, I took kehinde out.

That evening, I made up my mind I was going to make a move on her. The previous day when we left the library, we went to one of the eatery inside the school. It was noisy inside the eatery so we didn’t have the needed environment to talk. We had to fix a new date for this evening.

She kept me waiting for twenty five minutes before showing up in the restaurant. I had waited and made an order of some red wine served with groundnuts.

She came to the restaurant with a totally new look. She wore a dark evening gown that left her bosom exposed. She used a small scarf around her neck to cover the bosom. She wore a new hair and had an exquisite make up. She was gorgeous and bold. I had never seen her in such a bold state before. I stood as she walked to my direction and took her seat, a courtesy I learned from watching too many epic British movies.

“Hmm, a gentle man.” She said, commenting on my courtesy of standing while she takes her seat.
“There is just few of us left.” I joked and she laughed.

There was something different about her that evening. It wasn’t the usual shy and naïve kehinde. We talked before placing our orders. She was no longer blushing nor was she looking under the chair as was her trademark. She responded to all my talks, looking deep into my eyes, and occasionally had the boldness to hold my hand which I dropped carelessly on the table.

I commented on her new looks and told her she looked amazing. She didn’t blush, rather she looked up and said thanks, professionally like she had been practicing it for long.

I carefully avoided talks that will lead to discussions about my sexcapade with her friends. I didn’t want to ruin the evening with awkward moments. Rather, I concentrated on her; her studies and her looks. She was getting more prettier as the evening went on; or the alcohol was having its effect. Whichever it was, I was glad I had hooked up with her that evening.

She had earlier declined the alcoholic drink I ordered for her, going for fruit wine in its stead. But as the evening proceeded, she took some sips from my glass. She allowed me flirt with her hands and hairs, coming closer to me as I eased my hand on her laps, caressing it as we talked. She laughed and fell very at ease with me. I thanked my stars for the evening. I allowed the sinful thoughts of how I was going to explore her slender body that night pass through my mind. she had small but firm br’eas’t, nice shapes, with a’rs’e that complemented her small body frame.

“Let’s go home.” I whispered into her ears and she smiled. She nodded her head and we left the restaurant after I settled the bills.

She said she wanted some fruits as we saw some fruit vendors while we waited for a taxi. We bought some water melon, pineapple and oranges.
I had to ensure she got the message about my intentions for the night, so I kept flirting with her on the taxi, caressing her hands, rubbing her back and legs, whispering to her ears until we got to the hostel. She responded fully to my flirts, smiling at me without holding back.

But things changed as I got to the front of my room. I had left her hands when I wanted to open my door. As I inserted the key and turned the knob, she moved a step back. I turned and looked at her, only for me to see the old kehinde I knew. It was like the jinx got broken, like the spell casted on her all evening had left her.

The shyness returned to her ears.
I opened the door, holding it for her to enter, but she couldn’t move.

“What is the matter.” I asked calmly, slowly proceeding towards her like I was being careful not to scare away a pigeon I was trying to catch. She blushed and looked away. “I can’t” she said.

I tried to persuade her gently but soon discovered it was a futile mission.

“I’m sorry.” She said as she walked past my door and progressed towards her room door, opened it and walked in.

I stood for a few seconds more, like I was waiting for her to change her mind, but I soon concluded the night was over for me.

How wrong was I!

I cursed under my breathe as I entered my room. I headed to the bathroom and showered, changed and lay on the bed.

It was a cold evening and quite even inside the hostel. Fortunately, my other neighbors weren’t playing their music as loud as they used to.

I was trying to force myself to sleep when I heard something that sounded like an argument going on next room. I listened carefully and it was coming from Kehinde’s room. I guess she was arguing with her roommate. Ever since the ken incidence, she hardly sleeps in the room. She breezes in once in a while to either pick some things and leave. I guessed she was staying permanently with her friend I met at the library.

I tried to put my mind off the argument I was hearing from the neighboring room, but it kept growing. Few minutes later, a knock on my door and I opened.
Kehinde was standing, not the old shy kehinde, but the new kehinde I took out that night.

She walked past me as I stood on the door confused. She headed straight to the bed and lay down. I locked the door and joined her. She looked disheveled but still managed to pull herself together as I joined her on the bed.

I wanted to ask what the matter was, but I had this gut feeling that it had something to do with me. I decided to initiate my moves before she turns back to the old kehinde I saw few minutes ago.

I started slowly, running my hands carefreely over her back as she backed me. I took it one step at a time, maintained what seemed like an innocent caress over her back. Then I sipped my hand into her silk nightie, rubbing her bare back. She took in deep breathes as she started responding to my touches.
She wasn't wearing the scarf any longer and her bosoms was bulging from her wear.

I slipped my hand inside her gown, running it through the length of her back, laps, a'rse and neck. She turned voluntarily so I can have full access to her bosoms. I slid the tiny hand of the gown down and she adjusted herself to let it slide, exposing the full small and firm br'ea'st still hidden inside her bra. I moved my hand gently across the bre'east, stroking it gently. Then I moved for the hook beneath her, unstrapped the braziers and let lose the small firm bosoms. The nippples were hard and inviting. I moved backwards to catch a full view of the beauty laying on my bed.

"You're so beautiful." I said to her and she smiled.

I bent over and started the act I knew how to do best, teasing her nipple with my tongue and caressing the other one. I switched from one nippple to the other as she held on to my head.

I eased her off the gown, kissed her lips, tommy, laps and caressed her inner thighs. She kept breathing heavily as I aroused her, moving her hips periodically as the wetness flowed from her.

I felt my d'kk getting stronger and harder and I knew it was time for action.

I opened my drawer and got a condom, wore it perfectly and returned to the bed where she lay. I patted her legs, gently inserted my d'kkk into her warm c'unt and rode her gently.
As slim and smallish as she was, she had a cu'nt that matched my d'kk perfectly. I had thought she would be uptight and thin even to the c'unt, but she wasn't.

Nature took its course and I was deep inside her, rocking her innermost and sensitive parts and stimulating her nippples on the process.

She let off small moans as I thrust into her. As I kept thrusting, she wrapped her leg across my hips, raising her waist a bit higher to let me thrust deeper into her.
When the passions outgrew her, she threw all caution in the wind and started moaning loudly. I seized the moment and increased the pace of my thrust, my waist inclined at such an angle to give her deep penetration and maximum satisfaction.

She screamed loudly as she ca.me, her veegee muscles rocking my d'kk firmly. I held her close, feeling her up as her femininity came on in full force. I rocked her gently until her veegee muscles were calm again, then I started thrusting deeper into new depths; exploring all the lenght of her veegee as I rode her to her second cli.max. I cam.e in the process and we lay exhausted on the bed.

I caressed her back, laps and br'ea'st after the multiple o.rga.sm. She was breathing like she just completed a 3000 metres race. I ensured I stroke all her sensitive places as she calmed down gently. I proceeded to caress her bre'ast,

"You have the finest br'east I've ever seen." I whispered to her and she smiled. I could see beads of sweat formed around her face and neck. I started sucking her nippples once more, squeezing her brea'st in the process.

"What is it with men and bre'ast'?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"How does it really taste to you guys?" She asked again after I had ignored her first comment for lack of available answers.

"Its not the taste, its the feeling." I answered her as I continued teasing the smallish brea'ast and its nipppples, caressing her tender a'rse in the process.

Soon, I had a hard-on and was ready for the next rounds of sex.

It was indeed a satisfying night. I rode her for hours over and over again. She took the initiative of exploring her hidden fantasies, trying out new positions she obviously hadn't experimented before. I guided her through it all, taking her to heights of unimaginable pleasure. Her moans filled the room, and somehow managed to escape into the adjourning rooms as usual.

When we were finally exhausted, she held me close to her with a look of satidfaction on her face. I felt I saw a smile across her lips as she closed her eyes and slept off.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Clean mouth ke? I like your user name: Dolly-Parton

#just flirting#

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by iamlincoln01(m): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
What a way to end d day after the sad exit of my spanish Rival(madrid). Oga Mazi I like d fact that u are uploading faster right now so keep up the tempo.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 1:10am On May 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Clean mouth ke? I like your user name: Dolly-Parton

#just flirting#

#just blushing#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 2:34am On May 01, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

#just blushing#
Blessed are those that stops blushing,
For they shall avoid the wrath of Glove and sexiestchic. grin

And the love of Mazi. . ,
Is the root of all Sexcapade.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 4:04am On May 01, 2013
maishot:
Blessed are those that stops blushing,
For they shall avoid the wrath of Glove and sexiestchic. grin

And the love of Mazi. . ,
Is the root of all Sexcapade.

Aint no one taking mazi from them cool cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by rakumiii(m): 6:27am On May 01, 2013
4some in effect......finally.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.