Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469778 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 11:51pm On May 01, 2013
Ofido: Bia Mazi, is just one post ur idea of "the prayers of the righteous shal not be cut off"?

Lol, you didn't say amen to that prayer.

Ok, I didn't abandon you guys. I took some time off to enjoy the holiday. It was indeed funcheesy

I will upload the episode after editing. Its supposed to be for tomorrow morning, but I see lots of guys still viewing this thread.

Just hold on. . .
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 12:00am On May 02, 2013
It was a relief to see a familiar face that evening. I could still see those curly hairs adorning her legs. The spots on her face had almost cleared off, leaving behind faint spots that blended with her color.

I waited until the ‘ten-commandments’ where read and we proceeded to the kitchen area to collect our food. We were supposed to retire to our room and eat as it was against their rule to eat at the common room. We also were to return to the common room for night prayers.

“its good to see you again.” I said to her when we met at the kitchen.

“you look good, service year is really nice to you.” She replied with a smile on her face. She wasn’t the first that had commented on that. I felt had started putting on more flesh.

“its nice to see you too.” She continued. “this place was becoming as boring as hell.” She said.

“how long have you been here?” I asked her.

“two weeks.” She replied. The accommodation provided for me by my ppa is worse off; no light, no water, nothing. So I spend more days here and few days there.” She concluded.

Holding our plates of porridge yam in our hands and still standing at the kitchen area, we talked and laughed. It was obvious she needed someone to talk to. Seems she hardly met people of her kind at the family house.

After long minutes of talking, we had to move to our rooms to eat our food. We agreed to meet outside the family house after the food before the night prayers.

We met at a shop opposite the family house.

We stayed at the shop and discussed. We talked about virtually everything. She commented on my HIV story at the platoon get together. She said it really touched her a lot.

I asked if she was taking part in the safety training and she said she wasn't.

"I've already enrolled for the NIM management course and will be seating for my exams in a months time." She said.

"This service year is a total waste!" She proclaimed. I was surprised to hear such from her. She looked happy when we met at the Nostalgia few months back.

"The only fun in this scheme is the three weeks we spent at camp." She said.

I've heard such from many corpers. I didn't share their opinion; maybe because I was among the very few that had the opportunity of a nice ppa. I found out that corpers generally prefer the three weeks camping, mostly because they don't have to be bordered of what to eat, wear or where to go. Its three weeks of wearing the same cloth and being fed by the federal government and adhering to rules on what to do and where to be at. When they finally leave camp and is faced with the ppa, with no free food, accommodation and cloth with mostly the token federal government allowance to depend on, they start hating the scheme.

For me, service year was good, very good. It had exposed me to people of different culture, customs, traditions, religion and also to variety of girls.

What more can a brother ask for? Said the first loud voice in my head.

It is also about to make you a daddy! Said that whispering voice.

I shrugged it of immediately. I didn’t need any weird thoughts to spoil this evening.

“We need to get back, else we will miss the night prayers.” She said to me.

“Who cares about prayers?” I asked rhetorically.

“You need to care about them because the NCCF officials don’t take it lightly with people missing the prayers.” She said.

“Then I will claim to be a muslim.” I said jokingly and she laughed. The laughter was a little bit stretched and I wondered if it was the small joke I made that was making her to laugh so loud.

“You don’t know how much I’ve missed having a decent conversation.” She said.

“is it that bad?” I asked.

“Yes, and its mostly lonely these days.”

“I’m here now.” I said, so we don’t need to rush back for a religious praying session.” I said.

She kept quite like she was thinking it through. Then she nodded her head and we continued our chat.

When we returned to the family house, the prayer session was almost over. We sneaked in through the back and joined up like little mischievous children who had just succeeded in playing a prank. We exchanged stares intermittently and smiled to ourselves.

After the prayers, we stayed back at the common room and continued our discussion. From her talks, it was obvious she hated the family house but is just making due with it. She informed me that she regrets coming to lokoja, the capital.

“Most of the ppa’s here don’t give accommodation, cost of living in this city is terrible, and at the day time, the sun makes you want to cry.”

Yea, I knew about the sun. It was as hot as hell itself. I consoled her with the fact that service year was almost through, with barely three months remaining.

The room was very bright, like they intentionally put on bright bulbs there. The tv was showing a channel of Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) as they aired the 700 club.

“isn’t there any other channel showing here?” I asked.

“You dare not touch the remote controllers here. Its either CBN or CBN or CBN.” She said and laughed at her joke. I slipped my hand across her back and rested it there. She moved uncomfortably, like my hand was making her uncomfortable.

“They have strict rules here.” She whispered to me.

“Really?’ I asked non-challantly. “whats the worse that could happen?” I asked her.

She didn’t reply, rather she relaxed back on the chair. There were two other guys at the common room and a lady far at the other end who couldn’t possibly see it. The two brothers were obviously deep in their conversation and didn’t notice us.

I moved my hands gently and caressed her back. She drew closer to me and I ran my hand through her legs, feeling each touch of those curly hairs. It was like a dream come through for me, I had always wondered what the feel of those hairs will be like. Now I got the answers; the feeling was one I couldn’t describe. It sent sparks of endless passions over me, giving me a hard on. She must have noticed the huge bulge from between my legs pressing against her.

She tried to move away a bit, but I held her closer. I loved the feeling I was getting, the hairs as they rise and fall as my hands run through them. I moved my hand over to her laps, rubbing the inside of her laps skillfully. She drew closer, her eyes wide shut. My d’kk was getting harder by each stroke and her eyes were shut, with her head leaning on my chest.

Maybe, just maybe, she should have kept those eyes open. From behind me came a voice.

“What are you guys doing?”

The voice sounded harshly inside the common room and echoed inside my ear, it was a guys voice, strong and firm.

She opened her eyes immediately and moved away from me while I retrace my hands which were all over her. She looked above my shoulders and I gradually turned my face so I could see the owner of the voice. . .

9 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kestare(m): 12:56am On May 02, 2013
Alas I comment.. MAZI wif nine lifes.. Mehn e b lyk say toto na him day kip U alive nd kickin.. KUDOS JAWE.. Im ff U bumper to bumper..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by agabaI23(m): 5:49am On May 02, 2013
Yawa don gas. Ita-maazi in a holy house
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Elpolloloco: 6:11am On May 02, 2013
Mazita guess they'll kick you guys out like what bayern did
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Chicent(m): 6:21am On May 02, 2013
Mazi d service year has ben good 2 u so u can lodge her and hav * taste. Of does curling hair. Ur dikk. Really needs deliverance at SCOAN.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Teespice(f): 7:23am On May 02, 2013
Mazi, good morning. Updates please and welcome back.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:05am On May 02, 2013
Lectures started the next day.

It was an educating and expository lecture. We filled the common room as lecture material were shared and the lecturers mounted the stage to give tutorials.
It was divided into two sessions: morning and afternoon with a lunch break in between.
After the morning session, I and Ita went outside to the shop to talk as usual.

“How is the lecture going?” she asked as we settled down.

“Great, I’m loving every bit of it.” I said.

She said she had the same feeling about the NIM management course but nearly dropped out mid-session.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Nothing. I just lost the zeal and wanted to quit the program. But I’m happy I didn’t, at least I will be having another certificate apart from my nysc certificate when I’m through with service year.” She said.

A corper walked into the shop and ordered for snacks with a familiar voice. I remembered his face and voice almost immediately.

“Do you remember that guy?” I asked and she looked up, saw the guy and started smiling. I had to smile with her. He was the guy that owned the voice.

It happened that the strong voice was directed at the other two guys talking at the common room. When I looked up with fear, I was surprised that the guy wasn’t even looking at our direction. He was addressing the two guys sitting at the other end of the common room and later went up to join them. He literarily scared the sh.it out of both of us.

“Admit it, you were scared.” She said.

“No I wasn’t.” I lied again.

Truth was, we both were scared when we heard the voice and we acted on reflex, pulling away from each other like we were like poles of the same magnet.

After the incidence, Ita had insisted that we play it safe to avoid any detection or embarrassment. We had to retire to our rooms that night because there was nothing I could do about it. There was no place to stay. The gate is locked by 10pm and the strict rules at the family house was not helping matters.

After the afternoon session, I retired to my room to rest. There was only one bunk inside the room, the rest of us placed our foams on the bare floor. There was seven of us inside the room with luggage littered everywhere. I tried to sleep but the other guys talking inside the room made it difficult. Later, I managed to sleep.

Ita and I missed both dinner and night food that night.
I told her I couldn’t condone with the food being served their and she volunteered to take me to dinner.
“Let me buy you a proper dinner somewhere inside town.” I said to her and we left the family house.

She took me to a nice restaurant at the heart of the town where we ate a sumptuous meal. After the meal, she took me to another centre where we relaxed and drank.

We sat at the same couch inside the joint as we drank and talked freely. As time went by, she leaned forward towards me, resting her head on my chest. I started caressing her hair, her back and ventured to her br’ea’st and stomach regions. She felt free with me as I caressed her.

“Do you know I had this huge crush on you while we were at camp?” I whispered into her ears.

“I noticed, but it seems you were always distracted.” She said.

She was right. I had lots of distractions while at camp. My responsibilities as platoon leader and other social activities distracted me, coupled with the many sexcapades I was already having.

"So you just let the distractions keep me away from you?" I teased.

"What was I supposed to do? Hit you in the head?" She joked and we laughed.

We continued the romance session right inside the bar. We kissed and caressed, stroking each other's body; I wanted her, I needed her badly.

"We have to go back now before we're locked outside." She whispered to me.

Damn! Back to that prison yard!

I thought about the possibility of lodging in a guest house outside but dismissed the idea. We didn't plan towards that earlier and it will require her going back to get her toiletries and extra clothing, then we both leaving the family house again: we may end up arousing suspicion.

Reluctantly, we went back to the family house. They were already through with the night prayers when we entered. There were more people at the common room as it seemed their was an interesting program airing on the tv.
We sat back at the common room and watched the program.

It was about different people's encounter with angels. They narrated explicitly how they encountered an angel who either solved their problem, or passed a message to them. It was an interesting program, the encounter with the angel was scripted and acted out as the narrator told his or her story.
The number of people in the room kept increasing as more corpers left their rooms to join others at the common room for the program.

After the program, they started dispersing gradually. All I could do was sit and stare at Ita seated beside me. I wanted her badly. The romance session had triggered something deep inside me.

"I hate this place." I whispered to her ear and she smiled.

"Why?" She asked looking at me with a funny look, like she already knew the answer.

"How could they keep two of us in the same building and said we shouldn't express ourselves?" I asked and she continued her smile.

"They didn't say you should not express yourself, they frown at it only when you are caught." She said and stood up.

"I'm going to bed now." She announced.

We said our goodnights and I retired to my room.

Down inside the room, it was noisy as usual. I found my spot and lay on the bed. The guys in the room were arguing seriously about the how real the program just aired was. Some argued that it was real, that angels do come to our earth to deliver a message or perform miracles. Some said although angels are real, but the stories we just watched weren't real and were doctored just for the audience; while some blatantly insisted angels are serving the sole purpose of serving God and can never come to our realm, not now that the holy spirit is with us.

The argument would have been interesting if it was coordinated and wasn't marred with noise. It was like they all were speaking at the same time. My head was vibrating seriously.

A text message entered my phone, it was Ita.
"These parrots in my room won't let anyone sleep." I smiled as I read the content of the text. If only she could imagine what I was going through in my own room.
I replied the text.

"Same here, they are at each other's neck."

I dropped the phone and managed to shut my eyes. The guy laying beside me stood up and turned his form the other way. He lay on it and after about five minutes her stood up again.

"This foam is bad and its giving me back ache!" He announced to no one in particular.

It was like most of the foams inside the lodge had similar characteristics. I remembered the previous one given to me that had to be changed by Bro Mark from the storage room.

THE STORAGE ROOM!!!

I almost jumped up from my bed. I knew where he replaced the key. The room already had foams, most of them where in a bad shape, but was still ok.

Why hadn't I thought of that earlier on. It was obvious there was no way I could sleep with the alarming level of testesterone already released into my bloodstream. My dkkk had refused to go down ever since we returned to the lodge.

I picked up my foam and sent a text to Ita, then held it in my hand like a precious jewel as I awiated her reply. I kept staring at the screen until it came alive with Ita's reply.

I read it and smiled.

Game on!!!

8 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:07am On May 02, 2013
Good morning y'all.

Have a nice day.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mucokey(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Good morning y'all.

Have a nice day.
Same from me ...buh it's seems u re never to give a damn abt the sanctity of 'holy places' even after experiencing the 'repercussion' of ur sexcapede u encountered once ...
Ur sense of narrativity remains emulating
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dsaintJ4Real(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2013

Have a nice day.

You too...thanks for breakfast... wink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Austinodark(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2013
Married man!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ajbest(f): 8:42am On May 02, 2013

Have a nice day.

dearest Mazi, ur stories r so captivating.....
love every episode

hv dis 1 question 4u

dem swear 4u? lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Highbe(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] hmmm,a gud episode to start d day with...tnx oga Mazi, bt waiting 4 another uploads.....
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by queenchizzy(f): 9:16am On May 02, 2013
ajbest:
dem swear 4u? lol

Na 4rm im village naaa
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2013
Oga Mazi, you never told us what brand of condoms you use.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Neduzze5(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2013
idee.esperanza:
Oga Mazi, you never told us what brand of condoms you use.

Lol, you wan know whether im own strong pass the #20 gold circle wey you dey use?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2013
Neduzze5:

Lol, you wan know whether im own strong pass the #20 gold circle wey you dey use?

Na so na! Ever since all these lotus, ruff rider etc etc disappointed me, I bin stick to my gold circle.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 10:18am On May 02, 2013
Lol. I said it. Storage room things with Mazi and Ita.

May God protect u both from being caught.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
Lol. I said it. Storage room things with Mazi and Ita.

May God protect u both from being caught.

Definitely, they'll be caught & Mazi will become a hero!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by slavia(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2013
Our very own Mazi, the master of storage rooms and other bizarre places.......An inspiration to us all.
Please upload sharp sharp
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Eneze1(f): 4:51pm On May 02, 2013
mazi, am very sure they go chase you from that family house, nice work
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 02, 2013
Am nt just readin bt developin strategy, mazi neva tell's a girl "I love u" from all his write ups, I can only pick one girl e told dat, nd he didn't bang her. Love is reali a bone in d troat. Thanks mazi, cos I don't just call dis stowi,I c it as tips grin

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by swaggerkid(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2013
Nyc 1 Mazi
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:49pm On May 02, 2013
Martowskin: Am nt just readin bt developin strategy, mazi neva tell's a girl "I love u" from all his write ups, I can only pick one girl e told dat, nd he didn't bang her. Love is reali a bone in d troat. Thanks mazi, cos I don't just call dis stowi,I c it as tips grin
If a girl had told him "I love you", wouldn't he respond "I love you too"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.