Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (470239 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:40am On May 01, 2013
maishot:

And the love of Mazi. . ,
Is the root of all Sexcapade.

Maishot is backkkkk!!!! Yipeeeeee. . .

Waiting for ITBOMB. . .

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:41am On May 01, 2013
Goodmorning all,

Happy workers day.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Smhart1(f): 7:44am On May 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Goodmorning all,

Happy workers day.
....same to you, top of the morning.....
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by sosiq: 7:55am On May 01, 2013
Phew****D ƇĪŔƇĿƐ DΛИ FĪИΛĿĪ Ƈ♡MṖĿƐŦƐ
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by stev007(m): 8:10am On May 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Goodmorning all,

Happy workers day.
my Oga, the best way to celebrate d workers day is to upload a jumbo package for us. Atleast, u can't use work as an excuse for not uploading enof today
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ofido(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2013
stev007: my Oga, the best way to celebrate d workers day is to upload a jumbo package for us. Atleast, u can't use work as an excuse for not uploading enof today *lafs in ifite dialect*

seconded supported and approved

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:50am On May 01, 2013
Ofido:

seconded supported and approved

The expectations of the righteous shall not be cut off. . .

Say Amen!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:08am On May 01, 2013
I heard about the Nigeria Institute of Safety Practitioners (NISP) offering safety courses for corp members at Lokoja.

The course was to run for a full week, after which course material and textbooks will be given to participants to study and get ready for the exam. I took the initiative and traveled down to Lokoja to enroll in the program.

The lectures were to be held at the common room of the NCCF family house at Lokoja. The NCCF was kind enough to give accommodation to other corpers coming from far places to participate in the program.

I registered at the common room as I got down to the NCCF family house. A brother in Christ, as he was referred to, took me straight down to a room where I was supposed to be sleeping.

The family house was a rented double flat apartment with a central common room. Corpers serving at the capital city that had no accommodation or could not afford to rent rooms outside were housed inside the family house. Each room had at least four corp members. They had a central kitchen where food was served from. I later learnt that they did contribute weekly for the cooking. The guy that took me to a room introduced himself as brother Mark. He informed me that the room I was staying had 6 occupants already because of the safety course. We managed to find a spot and kept my bag. The room was too crowded. It reminded me much about camp. Brother Mark sensed that I felt uncomfortable with the room tried to reassure me that the place was ok and that I will find it interesting.

"There are lots of activities to keep your mind busy." He told me.

"There is morning devotion, afternoon prayers, evening bible study, night meditation and even mid-night prayers." He said.

I looked at him like he had gone nuts. I wondered what was entertaining about the activities he just listed. As if he was not satisfied with the boring epilogue, he continued.

"We pray and fast twice a week and hold intercessory prayers every last friday of every month and an all night vigil second friday of the month ."

His idea of fun was bizarre!

I wondered what exactly was the fun at the family house that he made reference of.

I kept my foam on the bare ground and lay on it as Bro Mark talked. I let my mind wonder away into the unknown. I did what I learnt to do at times like this, when I get bored with long talks either at lecture halls or at the church; I started day-dreaming.
I made a mental list of what I was going to do with all the money I had accumulated during my service year. In about three months time, I was going to pass out. I did a mental calculation of the cash I had raised so far. I should have a little above half a million in my account. Then I remembered the other quarter of a million that was supposed to be my share of the wedding deal. Once again, my mind drifted to Sonia.

It was almost three months after the wedding. I was yet to hear from her. She must be in her last month of pregnancy by now. It pained me that I still couldn't reach her. Does she plan to keep me out forever? At least, I have a right to see the baby.

A baby!

My heart beat faster at the thought of that. I didn't know what to expect. Nothing ever prepares you to be a father. The idea sounded strange to me, it was indeed strange.

"Brother, the food is ready." Mark interrupted my meditation.

I stood from the bed, and noticed the foam was lean on the middle, making my back to ache a bit. I complained and he asked me to bring it along while we head to the common room. He said their was a store where foams were kept and I could change mine.

We got to the store and he asked me to wait. I watched as he went beside the corner and got a key, inserted it and opened the store. There were stacks of foams neatly arranged on one side. The other extreme was filled with other unused items like chairs, tables, blankets. I changed my foam and watched as he locked the door and replaced the key where he got it.
He informed me that I should meet him at the common room after dropping the foam.

I joined the rest at the common room for the food, but it seems we were to have a small meeting before the super.

A guy stood in the middle and addressed us. They did an introduction of all the excos of NCCF before the address. He read out the do's and don't's of the family house. I was amazed at the rules. Most of them were simply outrageous.

We the guys were expected to put on our trousers at all times whenever we were out of our room; coming to the common room, going to the bathroom, going to kitchen or any other place apart from your room. No shorts, boxers and singlet allowed for the guys; no trousers for the female, except the official NYSC khaki trousers. No taking of alcoholic drink, no smoking, bla bla bla.

We were expected to fully participate in all the activities of the fellowship from prayers to devotion and bible study all through our duration of stay.

I felt nauseous and felt like leaving the place. But God had plans for me, bringing me to a place like NCCF family house. Because, in the midst of those strict rules being read out like the ten commandments, I looked up and surveyed the room and its occupants. I scanned through the faces of the occupants as all of them were fixated at the speaker. But someone was not.

As I scanned the faces, one face was staring and smiling at me. It was obvious she had been looking at me and trying to get my attention for a long time. Our eyes met and she smiled.

It was a face I knew too well. . .

It was a face of one I've had secret desires of right from camp. . .

It was the face of Ita. . .

We kept smiling at each other as the speaker doled out the punishment for disobeying any of the rules.

I wasn't listening to the rules any longer; else I would have heard when he said that anyone that engages in any form of filthiness with the opposite sex would be thrown out of the family house.

10 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by OracleHex(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2013
I don't need someone to tell me that you will surely be thrown out.....lolz
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 11:13am On May 01, 2013
Why do I feel like you'll end up doing Ita in the storage room.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 11:29am On May 01, 2013
Dis mazi en, ur 2 bad, u got me laffin anyhow wit d 2 updates
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 11:32am On May 01, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
Why do I feel like you'll end up doing Ita in the storage room.

Because you're a fellow sex addictcheesy

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 2:07pm On May 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Because you're a fellow sex addictcheesy
Good-sex addict!!! wink wink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by EzePromoe: 3:04pm On May 01, 2013
I'm just itching to hear about a possible love triangle consisting of You, Sonia and Esther wink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by clockwise(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2013
Haha, i cant stop laughing with the last sentence of this ur update. FINALLY OGA MAZI WOULD BE THROWN OUT OF THE FAMILY HOUSE. lolz.....
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 01, 2013
Finally, i don get 2 d last page of ds sinners thread, mazi i love ur record breaking feat here in nl, d two threads with the highest numb of "hidden posts" u give mynd plenty work do o. Back 2 matter, d most funny part is where sonia played a fast one on u, d ugly one get sense o, dont worry, if them throw u out of d family house,(which is sure) i wil accept u in my house. Oya me no want suspense o, continue.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by beedam(f): 5:48pm On May 01, 2013
Oga mazi, Today is public holiday and Ɣ٥ν ought to update at least 3times. No work to do and I ve stayed glued to my phone checking if Ɣ٥ν will get me busy. Pls I'm waiting for more updates. Kind regards, silent reader.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nastydroid(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2013
ita is getting fvuck next

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by phapi(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2013
So happy MAZI is back from his sabbatical leave
NaIRALAND was boring wif out dis sinful thread PPA

Don't worry d baby is urs o*guess it a boy cos of dat alomo*
May d WEDDInG shit was for her to facilitates her traveling to her DATE but all gud MAZI baby will b having a british citizenship

As for d NCCF family House I knw u will surely mess up urself cos u meet ya camp CrUSH
Wish u All d best shea

Can't wait for more sinful updates MAZI da guruu
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Danhumprey: 7:31pm On May 01, 2013
I wouldn't have been surprised if the ugly one had slapped you for not using ur head to think well as regard Sonia and the wedding. Maybe you were towering in height than him and that made him seems powerless. U only tend to think with that snake inbetween your legs rather than that rounded figure that stand atop your upright body,when ever you see an attractive girl. No wonder,you are a sex addict.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Elpolloloco: 8:37pm On May 01, 2013
Danhumprey: I wouldn't have been surprised if the ugly one had slapped you for not using ur head to think well as regard Sonia and the wedding. Maybe you were towering in height than him and that made him seems powerless. U only tend to think with that snake inbetween your legs rather than that rounded figure that stand atop your upright body,when ever you see and attractive girl. No wonder,you are a sex addict.
seconded
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ofido(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2013
Bia Mazi, is just one post ur idea of "the prayers of the righteous shal not be cut off"?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 01, 2013
#about to peep thread, heart beat thundering# osanobua! no update? drops phone and starts singing .....if to say na just me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.