Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (474553 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by slavia(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2013
Mazi.....Mazi......Mazi!!!!!!
How many times now.....Finally, thank God you didnt decide to get caught in the chapel....Nothing is beyond you.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ezekiel970(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2013
.D ugly one is just too smart, na waoo...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by awesomeme2: 10:15am On May 03, 2013
Mazi...thank you o. waiting for the next update grin. enjoy ya day!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dridowu: 10:18am On May 03, 2013
Mazi Mazi Mazi Mazi, d real oga @ d top
. What abt chifawu , i nid ur abt her ?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Koolwilly(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2013
Okay.....I Can now Comment. After so many weeks of reading. Ride ON Mazi.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BANGASOUP1: 5:15pm On May 03, 2013
Koolwilly: Okay.....I Can now Comment. After so many weeks of reading. Ride ON Mazi.
welcames sire
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mcleo007(m): 6:26pm On May 03, 2013
Nice updates, Mazi.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:56pm On May 03, 2013
We spent the rest of the weekend at the guest house.

She slept most of the saturday morning. When she finally woke up mid afternoon, she was more relaxed. We talked about the event of last night. It was the only way to let it off our mind and start on a fresh note.
She said she was worried sick that she couldn't sleep all night.

"I'm going to miss my friends at the family house." She said.

"You call them friends? Those guys are hypocrites!" I announced to her and she smiled.

"Not all of them shaa, there are good ones who are close to me."

I asked what exactly was wrong with the accommodation provided by her ppa.

She informed me that the government parastatal she was doing her ppa does not take care of the two rooms they used as corpers' lodge. They had ignored the accumulated light bill which led to the power authorities disconnecting them permanently and took away the cables that brought light to the place.

"Apart from that, the roofs are leaking water, especially on the kitchen. The door is bad and cannot be shut completely, so I sleep with an eye open."

After freshening up, we went out to find something to eat.

"What will you do about your safety course?" She asked. Seems she was equally worried about me. I had a plan. I was going to call the coordinator of the program. I had his number.

I decided to call him immediately. I told him I got an urgent message and had to go back to my ppa, despite having attended five days out of the eight days scheduled lectures. He assured me that there was no cause for alarm. He said I can come over to their office at Lokoja to get the lecture notes and other material after the program had ended.

"That settles it." I said with a smile after ending the call.

"Take me to your room." I said to her after we were done with the restaurant.

"Why?" She asked.

"Nothing, just want to see where you will be staying from now onwards."

We entered the corper's lodge of the Ministry of Solid Mineral at Lokoja. The place looked abandoned as grasses covered the space in front of the two rooms. She informed me that the two rooms where for the male and female corpers respectively. None of the female corpers stayed there, but it seems two or three of the male corpers still managed the place. I saw the door, it was almost broken, out of place and was fallen apart. She managed to open it and we went inside. It had three foams that had been stacked one on top of the other. A reading table was at the corner of the room. A tv stand with no tv was at the other end. The carpet used to cover the floor was torn at different places. The curtains were fallen apart and had to be tied together using ropes. The room was in a terrible state. Cobwebs and other insects were all over the place, obviously due to the forest that was almost forming inside the quaters.

Although it had been neglected by the government, the corpers had contributed to it. I wondered what it would take them to clear the environment and keep it in order. The elephant grasses were as tall as my height and thick beneath it. She opened the door leading to the kitchen. The rooms were together, with central kitchen, bathroom and toilet separating the two. The kitchen was in dire shape. A part of the roof was blown open and you could see the sky from inside the kitchen. I didn't need to open the bathroom.

"Are you sure you sleep here at all?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I do. Once in a while when the wahala of family house becomes much, I come down here, clean it up and spend some days." She replied. "But when the last time I came here, a snake was killed close to our kitchen. That was when the other two girls that had been managing the place with me decided never to return here."

Now, she would be forced to spend the rest of her nysc at the room.

She managed to close the door which was almost in three pieces and we left the room.
Some male corpers were seated idly in front of the second room. Some were smoking cigarette and drinking while some others play the card game.

"Are they all living here?" I asked.

"No, but they come here to smoke and drink, mostly weed. Then they return to their lodge where smoking of weed was prohibited." She said angrily.

As we walked down the street to get a cab, I saw a carpenter’s shop down the road, beside a guy that services electric generating set.
I thought struck on my mind. it wouldn’t take much money to fix her door. At least, since I’ve caused her exit from the family house, the least I could do was make the place she was going to stay a bit comfortable with her.

“come with me.” I said as I led her and we crossed to the other side of the street, down to the carpenter’s shop. I inquired about the man in charge and he came forth. We discussed what I wanted him to do for me. he said he needed to see the door first. We had to return to the lodge. He checked the door and said it needed replacement, not just a repair. He said I was in luck since he had a fairly used door for sale. I asked if he could change the leaking roofing sheets.
He managed to climb to the roof and checked it out. He came down and told me what was needed. Just few sheets of roofing sheet and few lumps of wood to change the previous ones that had been damaged by droplets of water.
Well, things were easier than I thought. I asked if there was somewhere we could get a land mower to clear the compound. He informed me that his neighbor, the generator service man lends land mower for use.

We returned to his shop and I inquired about the mower. The guy incharge informed me how much it was being leased per day, with money for fuel and the guy that would operate it, unless I wanted to do it myself. The carpenter compiled the list of what he wanted, and the cost. It was not much, something I could easily afford; together with the land mower.
I dropped a part payment for the duo and they agreed to commence work the next day, being Sunday.

As we boarded a taxi back to the guest house, Ita whispered to my ear, for the second time that day. “Thank you.”

I smiled again and nodded my head.
The expenses wasn’t much. I had gained a lot from the nysc scheme, so I felt it was only wise that I give back to the scheme.

We got back to the guest house and headed for our room. It had been a long day and I was exhausted. the room was a bit warm, I put on the air conditioner and headed to the bathroom. After showering, I returned to the room. Ita was getting ready to take her bath. She adjusted her hair and fitted it perfectly into the shower cap as she tied her towel around her chest. She joined me on the bed and lay on my laps.

“thank you for today.” She said calmly.

“how many times are you going to say that?” I asked and she smiled. She started rubbing her palms across my laps, caressing them softly.

“it's not all men that can take responsibility of their actions the way you did, and still acted fast to subdue the consequences.” She said as she continued the caressing.

The feel of her soft palms across my laps sent signals through all my body. I felt goose bumps on my hands under the cold air conditioner. She extended her hands towards the upper regions, making me breathe irregularly. My dikkk had started rising and got harder as she caressed my inner laps. I prayed that she doesn’t stop;

she didn’t stop. . .

7 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by EzePromoe: 7:15pm On May 03, 2013
And what again grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 7:16pm On May 03, 2013
Mazi, ur actin like a hero shey, mr fix evrytin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ebamma(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2013
why will she stop, she has to pay u back for money spent on the carpenter and lawnmower #trade by barter things
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 7:25pm On May 03, 2013
Wow!!! Mazi, these acts of yours made/makes me doff my hat for you.
You are real man in all sense wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:48pm On May 03, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
Wow!!! Mazi, these acts of yours made/makes me doff my hat for you.
You are real man in all sense wink wink cheesy cheesy

See as my head dey SWELL. No kee mee with praise abeegii cheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Koolwilly(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2013
BANGA SOUP: welcames sire
You are highly sighted. Induction things. Who's incharge?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mynd44: 8:00pm On May 03, 2013
Since Mazi has decided that he can derail his own thread and also play defender here, he should continue. I can't be banning posters and hiding their posts and the OP is doing the same thing.

To this, I am unfollowing this thread.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Koolwilly(m): 8:04pm On May 03, 2013
Mazi I ask for More.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:04pm On May 03, 2013
@Mynd: someone made this comment to denigrate my thread
kekakuz: -Yawning-
Aside some terribly substandard writing,ΨђåƮ is Τ̲̅ђέ essence of this thread?

I replied him in like terms. You hid my post and left his. This is not the first time you are hiding my post in my own thread. I understand you are trying hard to keep derailers off, but this single act of yours is one I'm yet to come in terms with.

Why did you hide my reply and left his original comment?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BANGASOUP1: 8:22pm On May 03, 2013
Mynd_44: Since Mazi has decided that he can derail his own thread and also play defender here, he should continue. I can't be banning posters and hiding their posts and the OP is doing the same thing.

To this, I am unfollowing this thread.
thanks for unbarning me
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kekakuz(m): 8:25pm On May 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: @Mynd: someone made this comment to denigrate my thread

I replied him in like terms. You hid my post and left his. This is not the first time you are hiding my post in my own thread. I understand you are trying hard to keep derailers off, but this single act of yours is one I'm yet to come in terms with.

Why did you hide my reply and left his original comment?

Because he like me more

O wait he has removed mine too
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BANGASOUP1: 8:37pm On May 03, 2013
kekakuz:

Because he like me more

O wait he has removed mine too
but were u ban?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ayobami52(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2013
More grease to it elbow Bro..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:39pm On May 03, 2013
Friday night special!!!

Coming up soon. . .

#. . .you can log off for the night if you're not 18 and abovecheesy. . .#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Madawaki01(m): 9:41pm On May 03, 2013
Am back again,but dis time..@mazi,i wil make u see .....
There's a lie there,u said d elephant grasses were almost at d same height wit u nd thicker also,so there's nohow a lawn mower wud cut dat..wait..av u even ever seen a lawn mower?#winks#guess u tot it cn cut anytin..lol....
#ZOOMS OFF WITH MY OKADA#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 9:41pm On May 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Friday night special!!!

Coming up soon. . .

#. . .you can log off for the night if you're not 18 and abovecheesy. . .#

#warming my palms# cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.