Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (470266 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Madawaki01(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

#warming my palms# cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
na tins lik dat we go see u 4,if say na vigil,u go pretend u hav slept..mtchew;->

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 03, 2013
Madawaki01: Am back again,but dis time..@mazi,i wil make u see .....
There's a lie there,u said d elephant grasses were almost at d same height wit u nd thicker also,so there's nohow a lawn mower wud cut dat..wait..av u even ever seen a lawn mower?#winks#guess u tot it cn cut anytin..lol....
#ZOOMS OFF WITH MY OKADA#
English language or literature is not really my tin, but I believe u should be familiar wit dat figure of speech they call HYPERBOLE .....d use of exaggeration for emphasis.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hanelson(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2013
Madawaki01: Am back again,but dis time..@mazi,i wil make u see .....
There's a lie there,u said d elephant grasses were almost at d same height wit u nd thicker also,so there's nohow a lawn mower wud cut dat..wait..av u even ever seen a lawn mower?#winks#guess u tot it cn cut anytin..lol....
#ZOOMS OFF WITH MY OKADA#
baba fash don ban okada oo. Abeg try to dey enter cab. Lol
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:34pm On May 03, 2013
She moved for my hard penis, clutching them in her warm hands as she stroke her hands the full length of the penis. The shaft grew thicker and the tip extended more, anticipating imminent action. After playing with my penis for few minutes, she crawled up and knelt over it.

She expertly teased the tip with her tongue, massaging her warm tongue across the penis head, round and round in an anti-clockwise direction. I felt my hips pulsate forward. I moved uneasily on the bed. Her actions were sending sparks all over my body. As she teased the tip of my penis with her tongue, she used her free hand to caress my balls, squeezing them softly.

Then she gradually enveloped my penis with her mouth, using her lips to caress the shaft and using her warm mouth to wet it. She continued the process, slowly building the tempo and taking me to the higher clouds with her.

She rolled her lips across my penis, extending my penis upwards into her warm mouth until I felt the smooth constriction of her throat on my penis head. It was a sweet feeling as she repeated the process over and over again; her lips, tongue, mouth and throat all contributing at one point or the other in caressing my penis. The neck muscles worked on the tip, the mouth worked on the shaft and the lips worked on the shaft and base. She increased the pace, bouncing her head up and down my penis and sending sweet passions down to every nerve of my body. I let out soft moans as she still caressed my balls with the second hand.

I jerked my hips forwards in each swift movement of her mouth downwards to receive all the warmth inside her. As the pressure kept building up, I held her head and thumped my hips forward, pushing against the contractions of her throat muscles. I kept pushing deep, savoring the moment and enjoying the warmth of her mouth.

Soon afterwards, it was like the sweet passions had accumulated at a place and wanted to burst forth. I felt my body jerk and shudder in spasm as I held her head tighter and moved my hips ferociously in all directions.

She must have known that I was about coming, as she expertly moved her mouth off, then stroke my penis steadily with her hand, rocking the shaft upwards and downwards in swift movements. I let out loud moan as I felt the pressure build up move to the tip of my penis. Just that moment, she used the tips of her thumb and fore fingers to squeeze the tip of my penis tightly, preventing any spermatozoa from coming out.

This made me to moan out load as all the muscles of my penis vibrated steadily, trying to expel the fluid, but she blocked the tip with her fingers. I jerked my hips forward and backward as the pleasure seemed to overcome me. then she gradually released her hold and, like a caged bird let loose, a large strain of sperm flew out of my penis, rose so high and hit the doors of the wardrobe. She squeezed and released her hold again as more fluid propelled forward, this time around, it missed the wardrobe door and hit the floor beneath. The next batch was less as it poured over my stretched legs and the rest dripped on my laps. She smiled satisfactorily like she was certain she had done an excellent job. She wasn’t wrong, it was one of a kind!

She kept stroking my penis until it went limp in her arms. I lay on the bed exhausted. She lay on my chest, caressing my nipple and rubbing my chest. Then she leaned over and kissed my lips passionately before going to the bathroom for her bath.

When she joined me on the bed after the bath, she was smelling nice as her fragrance enveloped the room. I was watching some wild life chase at Animal planet on the tv. I focused my attention on her as she lay beside me. Her nightie was sexily hanging somewhere on her laps, making me want her more. I ran my hand through her back and she adjusted herself, lay on her belly as I caressed her back. I slipped my hand into her night wear and rubbed the full length of her back, extending to her behind, heavy thighs and legs.

She breathed heavily as I caressed her back and laps. She adjusted herself with each stroke of my hand, adjusting her head from one side to another.

She turned abruptly when she couldn't control the overwhelming pleasure. She turned to lie on her back. I could see the hard nipple from the thin fabric of her nightie, begging to be sucked. I eased her off her nightie as we both remained stark naked on the bed. I traced my hands across her nipples and tommy, then leaned over her and teased them lightly with my tongue. Then I started sucking on them as she let out soft and deep moans. I caressed her inner laps with my hands and sucked her hard and pointed nipples with my tongue, listening to her moans which turned me on.

I traced my tongue over her br'eas't and tommy, teased her laps as she moved her hips in reflex. I could perceive her strong feminine smell which made me want her the more. I patted her laps, caressed her curly bushy hair, then traced her clit as I rubbed it tenderly. She was becoming more wet as the wetness flowed and wet the bed. I kissed her tommy, navel and traced my tongue down her clit. It was not hard to locate. The caressing made it full as it bulged forth. I teased it gently with my tongue, then I sucked it passionately. She moaned out loud at first suck, then moved her hips in rhythm to the suck. I sucked and bite at it gently, ensuring she feels the warmth of my tongue down there. She held on my head, strongly pushing it against her womanliness as I sucked her. I caressed her laps and ass as I sucked. She moved her legs from one point to another, finally resting it against the wall as I sucked her. Then she started to thrash her hips around the bed in pleasure as she climaxed with my tongue still teasing her clit.

She wet a large portion of the bed with her come. I teased her after that, stroking her thighs, teasing her tommy and cuddling her breast while my penis remained stiff and hard all through the process.

I let her recuperate by massaging her back and cuddling her. Then I reached for my condom and wore it, patted her legs and rammed into her with so much energy.

She clutched on the pillows and bedsheet as I thumped into her, letting in all the length of my penis in a clockwise direction and withdrawing from her in an anti-clockwise directing, ensuring the shaft of my penis hit her vagina walls, while maintaining contact with the gee-spot.

I listened to her moans and screams as I thumped into her. She raised one of her legs and I rested it on my shoulders, banging into her womanliness with so much energy that she started screaming. After a loud shudder, she came again, but I was just starting.

I turned her and made her kneel on all fours, pointing her big, rounded ass towards me. I thumped her from behind, clasping her ass on my arms as I banged into her at varying angles. This new position sent her overboard as she wriggled and thrashed her head from side to side, moaning out loudly. I kept on banging her, hitting her ass with my belly on the process.

I patted her ass with my hands, creating more room for easy thrust as I rammed into her. She screamed out loud as she cli.maxed yet again, collapsing on the bed at the process. But my penis was still buried deep into her, so I continued.

I rode her gradually until her vagina muscles became strong again, clasping on my penis once again as I bleeped her with much energy.

She pushed up her ass, meeting my thumps halfway into her and absolving the bangs. I extended my hands, clasping her soft breast and hard nipples on my hand as I bang'ed her from behind.

I maintained this position until I felt the pressure build up on my penis once more. Increased the frequency of my thumps, completing close to 80 cycles per minute. I savored the moment as her moans combined with the slashing sound my pelvic made upon hitting her ass during my ferocious thumps made funny sounds. I felt her vagina muscles clasp on my penis shaft once more, squeezing them hard as I came.

I remained inside her for few minutes more, stroking her back on the process. Then I withdrew, holding the base of the condom to avoid spillage.

We lay, clutching on each other as she stared at me with those fine deep eyes.

"You are so sweet." I teased her and she smiled. She was breathing heavily, trying so hard to catch her breathe.

"I wish you can just stay with me till this service year ends." She said as she closed her eyes and slept off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:39pm On May 03, 2013
^ ^ The post hidden above is an update I just made. Guess the spambot is on my tail, or someone is hiding my post for no due reason.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by jagabanban: 10:41pm On May 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: The post hidden above is an update I just made. Guess the spambot is on my tail.

So, how do we get it unhidden?

Where are these moderators when you need them?

Are they learners?

#justasking o!... No need to ban me for that o!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Valto(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2013
maybe ur last update is too sexually explicit
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 10:48pm On May 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^ ^ The post hidden above is an update I just made. Guess the spambot is on my tail, or someone is hiding my post for no due reason.
E don red, let me consult n c who's behind dis
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BANGASOUP1: 10:56pm On May 03, 2013
Spambot or watever u call urself for ur owngood u beter unhide d last update else
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^ ^ The post hidden above is an update I just made. Guess the spambot is on my tail, or someone is hiding my post for no due reason.
Who hid d post nah?
Mazi, they wanna turn u to Chibuike Amaechi n his private jet oh! U beta pledge loyalty to whoever is responsible b4 they ban u join
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Stevolat: 11:12pm On May 03, 2013
Valto: maybe ur last update is too sexually explicit
This thread is meant 4 adult 18+
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 03, 2013
if the update is considered too sexually in content kindly moved the whole thread to the sexuality section and let the thread continue to flow there
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 03, 2013
Na wa o, notin person no go c, wen u want to fight som1, u look for a beta medium, not usin a medium u knw it will be so obvious u are. An enemy to progress. Fite a good fite "from now i unfollow dis thread" dat was wat d so called mod commented b4 spoilin our fun, who beg u to follow d thread b4, I laughed cos its obvious somtin else is upsetin him not realy d derailing, seun just giv una hand to dey miss behave d wey una like, don't b jealous, everyone can't be a good writer, u can still work hard and be good like mazi, don't com here and hip ur frustration on us,......talking to no one sha, mazi I beg no vex for me o...I gat talk my mind, na so e be.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 03, 2013
Go through NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort thread page 24 the escapade with jane compare and contrast it is almost same post as here
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Memphis357(m): 11:56pm On May 03, 2013
@Mazi..... I told you this before and I'm gonna you again........GET A F**KING BLOG SITE!!!!!!
N.B: it's nice that you got your dickkkkk sucked though
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kingron: 12:20am On May 04, 2013
who the fork is mynd....being a moderator means u shud be neutral nd dnt let use of ur personal vandetta to decide things.. u v lil powa nau u feel on top of d world..u re unfollowin d thread ...who cares, bro abi she..not like i wanna insult u mynd: we undastand d meaning of moderatin just be fair @it nd dnt let lil powa cloud ur judgement pls *cheers

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 1:05am On May 04, 2013
kingron: who the fork is mynd....

mynd is another name for a power drunk moderator angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 1:11am On May 04, 2013
Ur upload is not hidden, i can see it clearly, i av come 2 understand dat modz dont hid posts due 2 personal beef. So no nid 4 rudeness from ur readers. (i know say them go yab me now)

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:14am On May 04, 2013
Wetin be that mod name Mnyd44 abi na May d u beta stop hiding updates I suggest Mazi edit the title and put 18+ so that anybody that want to open the thread will know what to expect.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Madawaki01(m): 1:24am On May 04, 2013
Martowskin: English language or literature is not really my tin, but I believe u should be familiar wit dat figure of speech they call HYPERBOLE .....d use of exaggeration for emphasis.
dat was nt hyperbole
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by eagleeye2: 3:59am On May 04, 2013
The id.iot that hid my post better be careful.
Mazi, I am repeating what I said earlier, get a blog. Many people will follow you on your blog. The guy that wrote "Imo star" about his s,excapades at IMSU is doing just fine with his blog.
Get a blog and earn yourself some money from your creativity.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:12am On May 04, 2013
Damex333: Ur upload is not hidden, i can see it clearly, i av come 2 understand dat modz dont hid posts due 2 personal beef. So no nid 4 rudeness from ur readers. (i know say them go yab me now)

The upload was hidden, few hours later, after heavily censoring it with childish words like joystick and spermatozoa, he has unhidden it to make it washed up like a child's play.

I won't be surprised if he hides this post.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:27am On May 04, 2013
@Mynd, keep up the good work!

You keep hiding my own comments on my own thread. I made a comment after you hid an episode of my work, and you hide the comment, together with that of those that showed solidarity.

This isn't the first time you're hiding my comments unnecessarily. If I chose to deviate from my story and discuss how power drunk a mod can be, its none of your business!

Same way you hid my last episode for hours, re-editing it and replacing words with ones you deem fit.
Keep on the good work! You're really a genius!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by coolestboy(m): 6:55am On May 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: @Mynd, keep up the good work!

You keep hiding my own comments on my own thread. I made a comment after you hid an episode of my work, and you hide the comment, together with that of those that showed solidarity.

This isn't the first time you're hiding my comments unnecessarily. If I chose to deviate from my story and discuss how power drunk a mod can be, its none of your business!

Same way you hid my last episode for hours, re-editing it and replacing words with ones you deem fit.
Eyah! Sowie, but dt shouldn't stop u from given us our breakfast this early mornin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ashkormissy(f): 7:25am On May 04, 2013
Haba Mynd, i want to bliv u no longer go to d sec schl (even sec schl children dey reason dese days). U dnt av to bring personal beef into a public thread, its for our entatainment so u can kindly sort personal sh*t outside dis thread. U re even infringing on Mazi's ryt....its his thread. Lastly, most of his followers re way older dan 18 so d words 'joystick' nd 'spermatozoa' re too childish for us so giv it a break!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by wumsgreen(f): 7:34am On May 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: @Mynd, keep up the good work!

Mynd way pple. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ beg to finish one among is many story is now claiming champion oh.wahala dey shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.