Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469758 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:32pm On May 11, 2013
Diamondwriter: nd urs is great plus right nw,u are nairaland's lionel messi...... But dnt 4get,dere is no oda place lyk nairaland. Make sure u dnt abandon it.

Messi ko, grace ni! Who dash me? Abegii!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by agabaI23(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2013
Kedu mbosi awusa ga-abata Awka?. Awusa bata Awka kpoturum ka m bia gbaa ofala.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Lizzi78(f): 11:04pm On May 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

That's the added incentive of viewing my blog. Hope the face didn't scare you that muchcheesy
.......hmmmm it did Ooh,.. lol
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Innobetty1(f): 11:23pm On May 11, 2013
I'm a huge fan of Mazi's work, and have been a quiet but out-fluenced member of Nairaland. Been following his works from the very first. To other readers of this great work of art, please do visit my thread; https://www.nairaland.com/1287508/tales-nightfall-compendium-intimate-stories It would contain sensual and intimate stories and events. My blg will soon be up to ensure the livid contents of my write ups do not get eaten up by the strict rules/spambots of Nairaland. It sucks to find words like d.!.ick being substituted for Joystick angry

Waiting to see yall on the roller coaster wink

Huge shout out to Chief Mazi, your work is inspiring.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by gluv01(f): 12:33am On May 12, 2013
Innobetty1: I'm a huge fan of Mazi's work, and have been a quiet but out-fluenced member of Nairaland. Been following his works from the very first. To other readers of this great work of art, please do visit my thread; https://www.nairaland.com/1287508/tales-nightfall-compendium-intimate-stories It would contain sensual and intimate stories and events. My blg will soon be up to ensure the livid contents of my write ups do not get eaten up by the strict rules/spambots of Nairaland. It sucks to find words like d.!.ick being substituted for Joystick angry

Waiting to see yall on the roller coaster wink

Huge shout out to Chief Mazi, your work is inspiring.

hmmmm...Nice female...writer
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by swaggerkid(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2013
Yeah yeah...she's cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 12, 2013
swaggerkid: Yeah yeah...she's cool

How do u know?? undecided
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:24pm On May 12, 2013
Waddup people? Happy sunday all.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by swaggerkid(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Waddup people? Happy sunday all.
Same too You..How Was Your Day
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Memphis357(m): 11:10pm On May 12, 2013
@mazi,I can't seem to find where you put out your blog address on this thread.
Pls,help a brother out

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by IdeeEsperanza(m): 11:43pm On May 12, 2013
Thanks, Mazi
I've taken my left-over alomo + bitter kola to https://www.nairaland.com/1287508/tales-nightfall-compendium-intimate-stories
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by adeswagsdmj(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2013
I am getting tired of nairaland i jst tried 2 tell them their wrongs bt they hid my post as if oda writers do nt post their blogs witout it being hidden nd 1 fin 4 Nairaland i dnt blive its members are up 2 1 million bcus most ppl av more than 3 accts bcus of d banning nd ppl av bin begging SEUN 2 deactivate their acct bt he wont so d moni 4 Ads wont reduce bt a competitor is around ****ALOADED it jst entered 1mlln witout stories nd it is stil powering on veri soon u will xperience wat happnd 2 yahoo search,Hi5 nd d rest........Hahahahahaha Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by temi4fash(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2013
Abeg Mazi wetin happen nau.. now dat u av a blog i was expecting a more frequent update..

Though i no we all av our lives outside outside the internet but i wuld suggest u put we ur fans in the loop by letting us know wen the next update or next story lik u always do wen u want to start ur new thread..

Just ma suggestion anyway..

Thanks Boss..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:08am On May 13, 2013
cry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hariorh: 11:51am On May 13, 2013
This post has been hidden too
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 12:36pm On May 13, 2013
temi4fash: Abeg Mazi wetin happen nau.. now dat u av a blog i was expecting a more frequent update..

I'm still at the Bahamas, chilling after the exhaustive Ppa work cool

The frequent updates will start soon, trust me.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by joshz1: 3:03pm On May 13, 2013
Hi Forumites!

Download this free Mobile Dstv Software
No doubts it's new and amazing
Just click the link below and enjoy!

http://dstvconect..com

Hi Forumites!

Hi Forumites!

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Madawaki01(m): 4:47am On May 14, 2013
adeswags dmj: I am getting tired of nairaland i jst tried 2 tell them their wrongs bt they hid my post as if oda writers do nt post their blogs witout it being hidden nd 1 fin 4 Nairaland i dnt blive its members are up 2 1 million bcus most ppl av more than 3 accts bcus of d banning nd ppl av bin begging SEUN 2 deactivate their acct bt he wont so d moni 4 Ads wont reduce bt a competitor is around ****ALOADED it jst entered 1mlln witout stories nd it is stil powering on veri soon u will xperience wat happnd 2 yahoo search,Hi5 nd d rest........Hahahahahaha Lwkmd
lol..u'r so funny.....u'r talkin arrant nonsense..naijaloaded..nairaland.
Lwkmd
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hardigsbaba(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2013
Abeg mazi give us ur blog address o o o o
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by wumsgreen(f): 11:18am On May 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by emeseilari: 4:03pm On May 14, 2013
Hi,
Your NYSC PPA story is indeed very interesting.
I hope to see a new work coming from you in no distant time.
When that happens, and I am sure it will, kindly do try to work on the typos et al.
That said, I doff my hat man. God bless you.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hardigsbaba(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2013
wumsgreen: www.maxiomenuko..com.

thank babe
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hardigsbaba(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2013
wumsgreen: www.maxiomenuko..com.

buh blog not found

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Walexz02(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2013
My chairman (Mazi), i dof hat for this your great work o!
I Have visited your blog and I must say theres an improvement there on a daily basis, abeg let us know here asap when the start Legend of fùckers! One love bro.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by LarrySun(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Larry----S--u-u-uu-u-n-n-nnnn!!! Where in God's name have you been You just went into thin air and abandoned us and your work! Not fair!

#forget seun and his rules abeg#
Forgive me, bro. NL wasn't fair to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.