Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469771 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by lumzybo: 7:18pm On May 20, 2013
Mazi, the posts on ur blog too short na... Anyways, keep the flag flying. U dey rep anyday, anytime.....
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:26pm On May 20, 2013
lumzybo: Mazi, the posts on ur blog too short na... Anyways, keep the flag flying. U dey rep anyday, anytime.....

Ugly with Swag 2 is quite short, but Running from the Shadows 2 is extensive.

Thanks for the compliment, I will notify the ugly one to make more submissions.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Okikiade(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2013
Such a gem you're! You makes everybody "belongs"! Kindly keep it up! N.B. Quiet for quite in ur write-ups.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by nathaniellizzy(f): 9:08am On May 21, 2013
Hello,sorry,dis is actually d first time I wuld wana comment or ask a question.....have always noticed that mazi or what's d guys name in d story is always on his own...he doesn't have any parent? No family? No1 to call his own? Is it that I missed d part whr he mentioned dem or what?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:12am On May 21, 2013
nathaniel.lizzy:
Hello,sorry,dis is actually d first time I wuld wana comment or ask a question.....have always noticed that mazi or what's d guys name in d story is always on his own...he doesn't have any parent? No family? No1 to call his own? Is it that I missed d part whr he mentioned dem or what?
u miss none, a story can't touch all aspect of d writer's life, if u should also notice, he didn't say anytin abt his old gf in skul...I just beliv ACTION parts is wat we need
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 11:20am On May 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
^ ^ so, which is the real you? The old or new? The old you was very easy to
ignore, that's why I liked it. This new you is too soft and endearing.

don't get it twisted, i ain't soft and endearing...wink

both temperament are mine, problem's that they are always in conflict.sad
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ujchief(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2013
sKeetz: Gush!! If that pix is really mazi's, ino doubts the ugly one will look like shrek!

Your fada nyash cheesycheesycheesy

#team ugly with swag#

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 21, 2013
ujchief:

Your fada nyash cheesycheesycheesy

#team ugly with swag#

We on the same team jare

#team ugly with swag cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Cikoloko(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Epilogue. . .

Dear Sonia,

I got your letter, and I'm happy you and Mr James are doing fine. I saw the picture of Angela and my heart melted. I'm happy for you all.

I'm still with the divorce papers. I will soon sign and send them to you. However, there are certain things that you must do now out of goodwill.

You really raised my hopes of half a million naira when you proposed the scam marriage idea. I felt my hopes dashed when the money wasn't forth coming, despite all my sacrifices to see that event come through.

Now, you will kindly restore that smile in my lips once more. As long as I am concerned, the marriage remains a scam and will only be annulled when you and your yet-to-be husband pays me the half a million naira.

Also, kindly inform Mr James that I still await the balance of the blackmail money he owed me.

Meet these two conditions and I will gladly mail you signed copies of the annulment letter.

I heard Mr James' wife is a very powerful woman. I wonder what will happen if she gets wind of your peckham address. She may just facilitate the deportation of Mr James herself.

Ella is really beautiful and deserves both of her parents.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

*****THE END*****************
oga mazi i was lost here. .....is dis really d end or dere is continuation
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by mabebe1(f): 3:53pm On May 21, 2013
Mazi, i can't post a comment on ur blog o
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 12:42am On May 22, 2013
For the sake of sanity, I hope mercy no be ghost o.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:14am On May 22, 2013
mabebe1: Mazi, i can't post a comment on ur blog o

I will look into it later today. You're not the first to complain.
Thanks.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:21am On May 22, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

You bet cheesy

Thanks for following
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 22, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

grin grin grin

iPray she's a Ghost
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by phapi(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2013
Fit b say na KEN b d boifrnd she tell mazi about when dy meet @ d restaurant dat nite dat open d f.u.cking way for MAZI

MERCY nobi ghost as I tink jawee

*MAZI I can't also comment on d blog too pls try address diz hitch AND MORE UPDATES
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:45pm On May 22, 2013
^^^jeeeezzzz!!! I must have clicked something s.tu'pi.d! I can't even comment myself unless via Google+; seems there's something somewhere I need to undo! I'm new in all these blog stuff, but will certainly get better.

Thanks for visiting, I hope to rectify the problem soonest.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ozor1: 10:06pm On May 22, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^^^jeeeezzzz!!! I must have clicked something s.tu'pi.d! I can't even comment myself unless via Google+; seems there's something somewhere I need to undo! I'm new in all these blog stuff, but will certainly get better.

Thanks for visiting, I hope to rectify the problem soonest.
I think you have to enable anonymous coment that will solve the problem

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2013
^^^ Warranty void if HYMEN is broken?
WTFUCK happened to the TESTED they usually write on the receipt of the electronic u buy .
Break the bloody trap and test if it is working , if not return it as it is writen somewhere in Deutromony or was it Exodus ?.
@Mazi , they ask me to submit my passport before I could comment. Check that dashboard again
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ujchief(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2013
ITbomb: ^^^ Warranty void if HYMEN is broken?
WTFUCK happened to the TESTED they usually write on the receipt of the electronic u buy .
Break the bloody trap and test if it is working , if not return it as it is writen somewhere in Deutromony or was it Exodus ?.

gringringrin you've got talent, I sweargringrin

Where's that my alomo
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2013
ujchief:

gringringrin you've got talent, I sweargringrin

Where's that my alomo
Here is it Sir,
Collect before some myndless dude press the ban button with his penis again

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:05am On May 23, 2013
ozor1: I think you have to enable anonymous coment that will solve the problem

Thanks, that was the problem. somehow, i 'unknowingly' deactivated anonymous comments. But now its back, you can all drop your comments now.

#...Final episode of Running from the shadows uploaded...don't say i didn't warn you about 'Mercy the ghost'#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:06am On May 23, 2013
@ITBOMB, you no well, i swear! cheesycheesycheesy
@Chief, go back to you job! I'm expecting that episode in not less than 8 hours, kapish?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:49am On May 23, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: @ITBOMB, you no well, i swear! cheesycheesycheesy

Na today?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ujchief(m): 10:50am On May 23, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: @ITBOMB, you no well, i swear! cheesycheesycheesy
@Chief, go back to you job! I'm expecting that episode in not less than 8 hours, kapish?

Okk sir! How far with the pastor's daughter?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ujchief(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2013
Br3nd4:

Na today?

Ahh! My team mate @ugly with swag! I heard you're his mum, how manage?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:05am On May 23, 2013
ujchief:

Ahh! My team mate @ugly with swag! I heard you're his mum, how manage?

my dear. . I cant xplain o. . I think it was one corper but im not sure. . There was an alhaji at the time. That too i aint sure of grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2013
No wonder I am having Multiple Personality Syndrome or is it Multiple Sperminality Syndrome.
Mum no try at all. Dangote dey, Adenuga dey even Akpabio dey, she no get belle for any one of them, na Corper with transport allowance come become my ancestor
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 11:25am On May 23, 2013
This kids of nowadays. . You dont talk to your mum that way. . I'll sell you one of these days
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ozor1: 11:31am On May 23, 2013
ITbomb: ^^^ Warranty void if HYMEN is broken?
@Mazi , they ask me to submit my passport before I could comment. Check that dashboard again
see where your mind dey go..u be complete sinner.must u test am?abi u no know say for naija dem no dey return electronics once u don open am grin angry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 7:59pm On May 23, 2013
Br3nd4:

my dear. . I cant xplain o. . I think it was one corper but im not
sure. . There was an alhaji at the time. That too i aint sure of grin
is that the legacy you will leave for your grandchildren grin
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ITbomb(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2013
princesa:
is that the legacy you will leave for your grandchildren grin
We create our own legacy dear , the children and grandchildren will need to create theirs.
I am not leaving anything to the children , all my properties will be willed to charity and Nkechi
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 11:04pm On May 23, 2013
ITbomb:
We create our own legacy dear , the children and grandchildren will need to create theirs.
I am not leaving anything to the children , all my properties will be willed to charity and Nkechi
you must be a wicked father thensad, oh my poor babies, mummy will make enough money for you all okay embarassed

inbetween, should i say welcome back or is this like a testing the floor kind of thingwink

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.