Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469772 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:44am On May 16, 2013
Hmmm... I smell sumtin Fishy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Donphemmzzy(m): 12:23am On May 17, 2013
Can some1 pls. Tell me d url of mazi's blog
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by guardian09(m): 12:31am On May 17, 2013
Don phemmzzy: Can some1 pls. Tell me d url of mazi's blog
check his signature.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:22am On May 17, 2013
My blog address is on my signature space below.

Pyguru has been serving me with bans since 3 days now, non-stop. I just finished serving my last ban, and seriously hoping something is done about it. Its like the thing is trailing me everywhere I drop a comment so as to hide it and ban me!

Hi all, how are u guys doing?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ice4jez(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: My blog address is on my signature space below.

Pyguru has been serving me with bans since 3 days now, non-stop. I just finished serving my last ban, and seriously hoping something is done about it. Its like the thing is trailing me everywhere I drop a comment so as to hide it and ban me!

i all, how are u guys doing?
maxi pls update Ūя̲̅ blog now
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Diamondwriter(m): 8:21am On May 17, 2013
See mazi's picture o!. I wonda hw d 'ugly' one wil be den...... #just kidding o#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 8:51am On May 17, 2013
Diamondwriter: See mazi's picture o!. I wonda hw d 'ugly' one wil be den...... #just kidding o#
didn't say anything ooooo, did I?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ibizgirl(f): 9:04am On May 17, 2013
shocked shocked cheesy grin

Diamondwriter: See mazi's picture o!. I wonda hw d 'ugly' one wil be den...... #just kidding o#
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:06am On May 17, 2013
Ice4jez: maxi pls update Ūя̲̅ blog now

Been busy, but soon, the blog will be updated.

@diamond; u no well, at all cool
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

cool

as in..2day abi??
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

@diamond; u no well, at all cool

pls link ya blog, tnx
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Madawaki01(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2013
that pishure no be mazi oo na d ugly one,@mazi,biko..com tel dem dat d picture na d ugly one,..
#silently#
or na u?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Olaposij(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2013
What's the URL τ̲̅ȍ mazi's blog? Seems all the posts with d URL have been hidden...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 18, 2013
Olaposij: What's the URL τ̲̅ȍ mazi's blog? Seems all the posts with d URL have been hidden...
check mazi signature
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by sKeetz(m): 7:31pm On May 19, 2013
Gush!! If that pix is really mazi's, ino doubts the ugly one will look like shrek!

Hw does he get all the chicks with that mean looks , I bet he uses voodoo on them.

Like seriously, I've got the looks and swags but bedding chicks comes with xtra effort
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 8:57pm On May 19, 2013

Madawaki01: that pishure no be mazi oo na d ugly one,@mazi,biko..com tel dem dat d picture na d ugly one,..
#silently#
or na u?

sKeetz: Gush!! If that pix is really mazi's, ino doubts the ugly one will look like shrek!

Hw does he get all the chicks with that mean looks , I bet he uses voodoo on them.

Like seriously, I've got the looks and swags but bedding chicks comes with xtra effort

You guys need to filter the connection between your brain and your hand/mouth
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Okikiade(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2013
Greatest x-rated story I've ever read! Surely,sky's not your limit! Reaching far beyond unimaginables!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Diamondwriter(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

i need to filter the connection between my brain and hand/mouth
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Diamondwriter(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

You guys need to filter the connection between your brain and hand/mouth
i doubt if u even knw wat u said/typed
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by DollyParton1(f): 11:24pm On May 19, 2013
Diamondwriter: i doubt if u even knw wat u said/typed

Dude yea, to break it down, you dont have to write everything that rushes into your brain. Get a damn filter man!!! and apply it!!!!!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by sKeetz(m): 12:54am On May 20, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

You guys need to filter the connection between your brain and your hand/mouth

And you are?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Diamondwriter(m): 6:17am On May 20, 2013
sKeetz:

And you are?
she's probably one of those girls with home problems. Am not d cause u knw@dolly-parton
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:48am On May 20, 2013
Were you guys fighting over my pix? Damn! I'm pulling it down and replacing it with a Silhouette cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:08am On May 20, 2013
sKeetz:

Hehehehegringringrin

You need to pm me if bedding chicks is a problem for you. Something is missing! Seek ye first that thing that is missing and its abundance, other things shall be added unto thee cool
forget your looks and swags and charms.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:15am On May 20, 2013
Okikiade: Greatest x-rated story I've ever read! Surely,sky's not your limit! Reaching far beyond unimaginables!

Thanks, see you at the top.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 3:48pm On May 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Were you guys fighting over my pix? Damn! I'm
pulling it down and replacing it with a Silhouette cheesy
oh what page is the picturecheesy

inbetween, you are forming levels for me na, as per age or riches enh? uncle Mazi.

anyway the young shall growsad
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 4:00pm On May 20, 2013
princesa:
oh what page is the picturecheesy

inbetween, you are forming levels for me na, as per age or riches enh? uncle Mazi.

anyway the young shall growsad

Awww. . .are you getting soft and sober over me already? I like the old you better.

Anyway, I'd really love to hear that story about your first time. Do you mind sharing it with us when I start the Legend of the fvckeers thread?

I just might change my mind about you if you oblige.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 4:01pm On May 20, 2013
Double post...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 20, 2013
Oya e yaff do!
Now, both of you back to your stories angry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by princesa(f): 4:28pm On May 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Awww. . .are you getting soft and sober over me already? I like the old you better.

Anyway, I'd really love to hear that story about your first time. Do you
mind sharing it with us when I start the Legend of the fvckeers thread?

I just might change my mind about you if you oblige.
even i missed the old me, but i make more enemies than friends so i just had to chill embarassed angry

but i can make an exception with youangry

and for the anecdote, sorry but experience they say is the best teacher, got nothing to tellwink
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:07pm On May 20, 2013
^ ^ so, which is the real you? The old or new? The old you was very easy to ignore, that's why I liked it. This new you is too soft and endearing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.