Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan (25476 Views)

Court Freezes Ubah’s Capital Oil Accounts / TSA Freezes Interbank Market, Bank Transactions FROZEN!! / Blogger Seun Oloketuyi Arrested For False Publications About Bank CEOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by maj007(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
hotD: @sweet nigga-no banker would give u ur father's balance wen ure not a signatory to d account.
Op's,
I think what happened here was that,ure current account was wrongly credited by a teller,and u had withdrawn d money before they could do a reversal of d transaction,anyway d reversal was done,and this made ur acct to be overdrawn,and wen an acct is in debit it accrues interest,d interest till date is d amount u are asked to pay.and note that because of dat initial withdrawal ure account must have been watched closely.
And also dis idea of d customer is always right is so not ok,dats y wen customer's come to d bank,they hadly want to hear what u are telling dem and get d whole tin mixed up abi wen una go hospital una they argue with una doctor.

Anyway am talkin as an ex-staff and I know how annoying average customers cld be,u hardly hear a word from d very big boys.
Dats exactly wat happened OP.

Good perspective. Nice one...

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by labiola: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
@Sammor. It seems you are staff of GTB, am not dissapointed at your reaction because your Managing Director ( segun Agbaje) lacks respect for customers that is the reason you are calling your customer onigbe jati jati.
I worked with GTBank before though is being long I left them. I will try and explain the process flow on cash deposit.

Let assumed it was true that OP's account was credited with 102,000 instead of 10,200, the teller/cashier that received the money will not balance his till for that day, he/she will have a shortage of N91,800 ( 102,000- 10,200) hence, he put the operation manager on enquiry to look for the difference by calling over the transactions again and again until they were able to identify where the difference arose from which can either be wrong posting as the case above or outright over payment of cash to customers. If that is done, there is no way that the error will not be detected and the transaction will be reversed. Again, let us assumed that the error was not discovered that day and ops has withdrawn 60,000 from the money the teller will have no choice than to pay for the difference and be waiting for the day the customer will have enough cash in the account and reveresed the transaction.
Now back to the case at hand, am sure that the Op's has a good fight if he can go through the proper channel. you can send a mail to thier system and control department, the department is in charge of audit and control. you can also call this numner " 08057101365, 08057008273,08057008200. It is CBN Help desk those guys will work on your complaint and am sure you will get a solution. You can also use the phone number for any ATM issues, i have used it twice and i got my money back sharp sharp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by opecis: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
nikkykay: pls get ursef a very good lawyer dat can fight ds case for u.
If u were mistakenly paid, dey wuld have got in touch wit you since 2007!
GT Bank fall my hands abeg and i know also dat dey aint customer friendly undecided undecided

if doesn't happen to you, then you will not have a feeling of the experience. First, most of us have ran into conclusion but we forgot the other party has a right to state his own side of the story. I bank with GTB and I think they may not be 100% perfect,but let's try UBA now. From the story, some transaction error was made out of no fault of OPs but the bank reserves the right to reverse same transaction just like it would reverse an ATM transaction that is not paid but debited.
the story says OPs withdrew over 60,000 give rise to the 49,000 overdraft(loan). then account was closed by the Ops in the time this happened leaving an overdraft of 49k for like 5 years and then resume transaction thereafter. in as much as sympathize with the OPs with the ordeal he is passing thru, i refuse to believe everything stated above knowing that an institution like GTB will shoot itself in leg knowing how much compensation it will pay for this silly act if it is sued to the court. I advice you take to dialogue for solution, it might also be mistake on the part of the bank or you feed a lawyer to battle your case.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by Boss13: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
As a banker, though not a GTBank employee, I find this story unbelievable. I want to decipher the story. The OP claims to have worked in a bank. These days there is Internet banking with transaction history where you can trace all your previous transactions without you walking into the bank and requesting for a bank statement. The nomenclature the OP uses makes me wonder if he worked in a bank. No bank freezes an account except with directive from prosecuting authorities. To freeze an account is to block all debits and credit entries. I think what was done was that a post no debit entry was placed on the account. The account has been termed to be fraudulent. Also, as a previous banker you should have seen the red flag when they tell you that a loan was advance to you via your savings account. Which bank advances loans to savings account? Oga if an erroneous credit was passed into your account and you have withdrawn it. You will have to pay for it. However, it is extremely sad that you were not informed about this. That is the reason why you should check your transaction history more often via Internet banking and you can still do this yourself. Also, which bank links a domicillairy account to a savings account? Please pardon me, my knowledge of the banking industry is making me not believe your story a bit not that I don't believe.

You do not need to go to court because the cost will outweigh the benefit. Visit their investigation unit and inform them about your issue, that is if your story is true. However, you should have done your own investigation. If you cannot get your transaction history for the aforementioned dates. Visit the closest branch to you and request for it. They will print it. Do your reconciliation, then visit the investigation unit and have a meeting with them (you must have done a formal letter first like 2 weeks before the meeting). I believe a conclusion would be reached during the meeting. If your problem isn't resolved properly, write a letter to the managing director. Express the pains you have been subjected to as a result of you not been able to operate your account.

Also, I have heard of some funny fraudulent stories been perpetrated in GTBank. Well, it is the same with all Nigerian banks. Please do not leave your account dormant. In the case you have no need to operate an account, move all funds to the bank of your choice. Dormant account are targeted by fraudsters because they believe the owner do not need the funds anymore or the owner might be dead. Always check your transaction history, all banks in this country offer this services free of charge. The moment you see a debit entry you are not comfortable with, call your account officer for explanation. Also do the same for credit entries else you would be facing the same problems with the poster. An internal staff might have done that deliberately so that he/she can withdraw the fund later. Please don't eat monies that doesn't belong to you.

4 Likes

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
hotD: Op's,
I think what happened here was that,ure current account was wrongly credited by a teller,and u had withdrawn d money before they could do a reversal of d transaction,anyway d reversal was done,and this made ur acct to be overdrawn,and wen an acct is in debit it accrues interest,d interest till date is d amount u are asked to pay.and note that because of dat initial withdrawal ure account must have been watched closely.
And also dis idea of d customer is always right is so not ok,dats y wen customer's come to d bank,they hadly want to hear what u are telling dem and get d whole tin mixed up abi wen una go hospital una they argue with una doctor.

Anyway am talkin as an ex-staff and I know how annoying average customers cld be,u hardly hear a word from d very big boys.
Oga ex staff, I do not doubt that money was withdrawn in my current account but what is the bone of contention here is who did? i am also very sure i did not pay in money into that account, i have asked for the ticket used to pay the said sum of 10,200 naira and GTB has refused to give me

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
i dey fear for my money seriously.. cry
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by sammoR: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Lol@ ur claims n apparent ignorance. Abeg make I leave una b4 e turn somthin else. Maybe d lady talked to him in a manner that wasnt o.k or somfin buh one thing is sure, if he did withdraw those funds that were not his, he shldnt just even start cos its a lost cause. D best is 2negotiate. Call cbn or even cjn ur case will be thrown out as many times as u present it. If its like that then armed robbers with excuses of joblessness shld be set free nau. Abeg
labiola: @Sammor. It seems you are staff of GTB, am not dissapointed at your reaction because your Managing Director ( segun Agbaje) lacks respect for customers that is the reason you are calling your customer onigbe jati jati.
I worked with GTBank before though is being long I left them. I will try and explain the process flow on cash deposit.

Let assumed it was true that OP's account was credited with 102,000 instead of 10,200, the teller/cashier that received the money will not balance his till for that day, he/she will have a shortage of N91,800 ( 102,000- 10,200) hence, he put the operation manager on enquiry to look for the difference by calling over the transactions again and again until they were able to identify where the difference arose from which can either be wrong posting as the case above or outright over payment of cash to customers. If that is done, there is no way that the error will not be detected and the transaction will be reversed. Again, let us assumed that the error was not discovered that day and ops has withdrawn 60,000 from the money the teller will have no choice than to pay for the difference and be waiting for the day the customer will have enough cash in the account and reveresed the transaction.
Now back to the case at hand, am sure that the Op's has a good fight if he can go through the proper channel. you can send a mail to thier system and control department, the department is in charge of audit and control. you can also call this numner " 08057101365, 08057008273,08057008200. It is CBN Help desk those guys will work on your complaint and am sure you will get a solution. You can also use the phone number for any ATM issues, i have used it twice and i got my money back sharp sharp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by maj007(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
madejibo: Oga ex staff, I do not doubt that money was withdrawn in my current account but what is the bone of contention here is who did? i am also very sure i did not pay in money into that account, i have asked for the ticket used to pay the said sum of 10,200 naira and GTB has refused to give me

Then start building up a case taking those steps I had stated above.

Keep watch on the thread, I might later in the forward a couple of email contacts @ CBN who are always glad to take up issues like this.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by WedNcard(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
An urgent investor is need as a sole distributor for a product
An investor that can invest in a business with just 500,000 and make 1,420,800 in a month which means 355,200 in a week guaranteed
no hanky panky,its an open and straight business and above all its not a fraud. any interested person should call ola on 08027108320 or 08031143128 for full details about the business. it is urgent simply because we do not want the opportunity of the distributorship to be given to someone else, because the company is in need of the business partner in Nigeria very urgent.

only for serious minded people please...
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by maj007(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
sammoR: Lol@ ur claims n apparent ignorance. Abeg make I leave una b4 e turn somthin else. Maybe d lady talked to him in a manner that wasnt o.k or somfin buh one thing is sure, if he did withdraw those funds that were not his, he shldnt just even start cos its a lost cause. D best is 2negotiate. Call cbn or even cjn ur case will be thrown out as many times as u present it. If its like that then armed robbers with excuses of joblessness shld be set free nau. Abeg

It will be good if u really hushhh it.

Your mind is not open to unbiased conclusion of this case.

So many things can happen.

What if the deposit and the withdrawal are actually fraud from an in-house teller. Or have u analyse the deposit and withdrawal documents for the transactions.

Yes, that has happened to me personally.

Give the guy the benefit of the doubt first.

Habaa, so much for all these rookie bankers.

1 Like

Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by eagleeye2: 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
Op, If it were me, I will first get a good lawyer. Then I will help GTB make a free advert by taking this story to virtually all the social networks that I visit.
The world is global village now, and am very sure that the Free Publicity I will give them will get the notice of someone at the top, who will see to the Resolution of this Gbese (for lack of a better word).
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by superstar1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ OP

Have you been to the branch personally to talk to a more senior person instead of this telephone voice bearing modupe. Except you are avoiding the branch for a reason.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by GoodDon: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
The OP is being economical with the truth here.Simply put,the guys account was wrongly credited,but before the reversal was done,the guy had withdrawn 60k from the account.Probably,the bank called him to refund the money,and the guy decides to run to another bank leaving his account to go dormant.After some time,he thought the bank has forgotten about the issue,and decides to reactivate the account.
I know mistakes happen,but GTBank I know will not restrict your account if they dont have sufficient reason to do so.You are asking for the source document used to credit your account.Really? Since 2007? You think it is that easy to retrive such documents? Your best option here is for you to request for your statement of account.There,you will see clearly what transpired.You claim you dont trust the banks statement of account because it can be doctored.How is that possible?The bank will doctor your accounts statement just because of such small amount?
OP please search yourself very well,listen to your conscience and do the right thing!
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by superstar1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ OP

Have you been to the branch personally to talk to a more senior person instead of this telephone voice bearing modupe. Except you are avoiding the branch for a reason.

we are all jumping to the conclusion of contacting a lawyer, cbn etc. even a lawyer will look at the merit of the claim before jumping at it. the OP wants to tell me that in 5years, it never occurred to him for once to contact a lawyer on this matter.

I just have a feeling, there is more to this story.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
@infogenius-d staff dat handled ur transaction is a contract staff mayb an OND holder-d supervisor is d major staff.although not making excuse for d staff but u know most of those ppl don't train themselves,d only concern is to post transcations,dats all.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by andyanders: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
Having gone through your post and your explanation,I would want you to note that you did not follow the case up aggressively when you were first told of this invisible loan.

When you were first notified and they said it was a loan, why did you not ask the said lady the documents showing that you took loan? Someone cannot tell you that you took loan and you did not follow the case up and later stopped using the GTB account for sometime and later started again without resolving the issue before re-activating the said accounts you have or had with them.
You are a banker and should know the steps to have taken to resolve this issue then,and they, the GTB officials, were still pointing accusing fingers accusing you directly in your presence that you stole their money and you never took drastic measure or even gone to get a lawyer to attack the bank and take them to court,knowing fully well that banks don't like going to the press or court.

In fact, as a banker, I feel you knew what transpired as regards to the said N102K and the 10,200 instead.

When you were first confronted by GTB bank, knowing fully well that you never took any loan from them and they pointed an accusing finger onto you in your presence telling you that you should own up and pay and you took it kindly then goes to show you actually utilized the said erroneous credit made to your account in which you were supposed to have reported back.
My wife went to her bank one day ,to find out her account balance, she was told that she had about 1,260,889.00 balance in her account. She knew she had only N268,889.00 as credit balance in her account and how N1,000,000 got into her account, she never knew. She informed the cashier that she does not have such in her account and from her records, she had only 260,889 and that the money should be reversed.

I think there is a mix up in your case because someone told you, that you took a loan and you never asked her to produce the so called documents to back up her claim. Other officers in the bank, directly accused you too, you never took drastic measure to take them to court and you later stopped using the accounts with them and later started after some years, still they kept accusing you, after a long time, they later opened up that it was an amount wrongly credited to your account of which you made use of the said funds, to me it makes no sense. I will go to court if I am sure that I have been wrongly accused.

You allowed them to act the way they did cus you saw the said 102k, credited to your account and you took the money then thinking it was an awufu money.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by basisop(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
OP, send a mail to complaints@gtbank.com and your issues would be resolved immediately.

It is not in GTBank's character to dupe its customers. The bank still maintain zero tolerance for integrity issues.

you can follow them on twitter @gtbank. You can also send mail to careonline@gtbank.com.

Thank you
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by luluosas(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
All @ALL, if you have any challenges relating to your GT Bank account then, Hang Out with them on Google+ GTBank Online Service Support Hangout come Friday, April 12, 2013 by 1:00 PM
Share with friends to have a wider reach. You can follow the event here https://plus.google.com/u/2/events/crrfdo859qjdlonk9o5bdllgasg
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
superstar1: @ OP

we are all jumping to the conclusion of contacting a lawyer, cbn etc. even a lawyer will look at the merit of the claim before jumping at it. the OP wants to tell me that in 5years, it never occurred to him for once to contact a lawyer on this matter.

I just have a feeling, there is more to this story.

like i said the issue was only brought to my knowledge in 2012 and the said transaction was said to be done in 2007, for crying out loud how was i suppose to take action for something i was not aware of? I have sent this link to Modupe and other staff of Gtb via SMS so i expect a lot of morons9GTB staff in disguise) to discredit my claims. if i was a thief why the hell did i put millions in the same silly bank and not just abandon these accounts?
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
basisop: OP, send a mail to complaints@gtbank.com and your issues would be resolved immediately.

It is not in GTBank's character to dupe its customers. The bank still maintain zero tolerance for integrity issues.

you can follow them on twitter @gtbank. You can also send mail to careonline@gtbank.com.

Thank you
i have made personal visits to the head office and the internal control units of the bank, no solution is it by mail that will bring solution
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
@OP exactly wat I said about customers not listening and mixing tins up.there wldnt b a teller to show for dat transaction becos d teller mistakenly posted dat amount in error,mayb transposed a number from another persons deposit slip and credited u,u withdraw d cash without knowing where the money came from,dats a crime on ur part and dats d reason y d system control u reported to didn't respond becos d teller dat posted wld have been forced to pay d amount u withdraw.
I can boldly say its a lost case,modupe mit have been rude mayb cos u refused to listen to her explaination but anyway I don't know her person but as a gentle person I've lost my cool becos most times customers neva want to listen as if they know d job better dan u.and if there is a guff on a staff's part they try to cover it up as much as possible,and for modupe to b dat bold I tink she has a gud evidence on dat transaction.
I rest my case.
Go get a lawyer u wld pay more dan d amount you are fiting for...loool
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by andyanders: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
madejibo: i have made personal visits to the head office and the internal control units of the bank, no solution is it by mail that will bring solution

My brother, take them to court because someone cannot be accusing you directly, that you stole their money and feel you can just seat and allow them accuse you directly.even if the money was wrongly credited and you made use of the money, the bank can only call you and work out repayment terms in which you can agree to be paying back 1,000k back to them without interest because it was their fault. Calling you thief is uncalled for.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by sammoR: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
But oga maj007 its ur mind dats closed naa. There r 2sides 2everything ive said. My mind is to yab u small buh Nigerians hate the truth. The perception of almighty gtbank oppressing d innocent is sooo wrong. What I've said is dis: if truely he withdrew d funds mistakenly paid in2 his acct which appears 2b d crux here then he has no case. If he does have a genuine case I'm sure by d time he talks 2d branch manager or raises enof dust som1 will give it attention. lets not appear 2condone dishonesty is all im saying. Its y corruption thrives. Pls see d possibilities from both sides n not one o.k.
maj007:

It will be good if u really hushhh it.

Your mind is not open to unbiased conclusion of this case.

So many things can happen.

What if the deposit and the withdrawal are actually fraud from an in-house teller. Or have u analyse the deposit and withdrawal documents for the transactions.

Yes, that has happened to me personally.

Give the guy the benefit of the doubt first.

Habaa, so much for all these rookie bankers.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by andyanders: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
hotD: @OP exactly wat I said about customers not listening and mixing tins up.there wldnt b a teller to show for dat transaction becos d teller mistakenly posted dat amount in error,mayb transposed a number from another persons deposit slip and credited u,u withdraw d cash without knowing where the money came from,dats a crime on ur part and dats d reason y d system control u reported to didn't respond becos d teller dat posted wld have been forced to pay d amount u withdraw.
I can boldly say its a lost case,modupe mit have been rude mayb cos u refused to listen to her explaination but anyway I don't know her person but as a gentle person I've lost my cool becos most times customers neva want to listen as if they know d job better dan u.and if there is a guff on a staff's part they try to cover it up as much as possible,and for modupe to b dat bold I tink she has a gud evidence on dat transaction.
I rest my case.

Go get a lawyer u wld pay more dan d amount you are fiting for...loool

You said the truth here and nothing but the truth. Something is wrong with the OP case and as I said, if he is convinced that nothing like this happened, contact a lawyer because bank wouldn't want to go to court
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Boss13: As a banker, though not a GTBank employee, I find this story unbelievable. I want to decipher the story. The OP claims to have worked in a bank. These days there is Internet banking with transaction history where you can trace all your previous transactions without you walking into the bank and requesting for a bank statement. The nomenclature the OP uses makes me wonder if he worked in a bank. No bank freezes an account except with directive from prosecuting authorities. To freeze an account is to block all debits and credit entries. I think what was done was that a post no debit entry was placed on the account. The account has been termed to be fraudulent. Also, as a previous banker you should have seen the red flag when they tell you that a loan was advance to you via your savings account. Which bank advances loans to savings account? Oga if an erroneous credit was passed into your account and you have withdrawn it. You will have to pay for it. However, it is extremely sad that you were not informed about this. That is the reason why you should check your transaction history more often via Internet banking and you can still do this yourself. Also, which bank links a domicillairy account to a savings account? Please pardon me, my knowledge of the banking industry is making me not believe your story a bit not that I don't believe.

You do not need to go to court because the cost will outweigh the benefit. Visit their investigation unit and inform them about your issue, that is if your story is true. However, you should have done your own investigation. If you cannot get your transaction history for the aforementioned dates. Visit the closest branch to you and request for it. They will print it. Do your reconciliation, then visit the investigation unit and have a meeting with them (you must have done a formal letter first like 2 weeks before the meeting). I believe a conclusion would be reached during the meeting. If your problem isn't resolved properly, write a letter to the managing director. Express the pains you have been subjected to as a result of you not been able to operate your account.

Also, I have heard of some funny fraudulent stories been perpetrated in GTBank. Well, it is the same with all Nigerian banks. Please do not leave your account dormant. In the case you have no need to operate an account, move all funds to the bank of your choice. Dormant account are targeted by fraudsters because they believe the owner do not need the funds anymore or the owner might be dead. Always check your transaction history, all banks in this country offer this services free of charge. The moment you see a debit entry you are not comfortable with, call your account officer for explanation. Also do the same for credit entries else you would be facing the same problems with the poster. An internal staff might have done that deliberately so that he/she can withdraw the fund later. Please don't eat monies that doesn't belong to you.
Mr oga, like i said before in a post i still used this account in 2008 to buy PTA when i was travelling, I, even though an ex banker donot believe in things like internet banking in Nigeria, if i never had an ATM card this nonsense would not have occoured. There was fraud on my account it is the onus of GTB to produce the culprit(s)not mine.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Boss13: As a banker, though not a GTBank employee, I find this story unbelievable. I want to decipher the story. The OP claims to have worked in a bank. These days there is Internet banking with transaction history where you can trace all your previous transactions without you walking into the bank and requesting for a bank statement. The nomenclature the OP uses makes me wonder if he worked in a bank. No bank freezes an account except with directive from prosecuting authorities. To freeze an account is to block all debits and credit entries. I think what was done was that a post no debit entry was placed on the account. The account has been termed to be fraudulent. Also, as a previous banker you should have seen the red flag when they tell you that a loan was advance to you via your savings account. Which bank advances loans to savings account? Oga if an erroneous credit was passed into your account and you have withdrawn it. You will have to pay for it. However, it is extremely sad that you were not informed about this. That is the reason why you should check your transaction history more often via Internet banking and you can still do this yourself. Also, which bank links a domicillairy account to a savings account? Please pardon me, my knowledge of the banking industry is making me not believe your story a bit not that I don't believe.

Mr oga, like i said before in a post i still used this account in 2008 to buy PTA when i was travelling, I, even though an ex banker donot believe in things like internet banking in Nigeria, if i never had an ATM card this nonsense would not have occoured. There was fraud on my account it is the onus of GTB to produce the culprit(s)not mine.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by andyanders: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2013

The gospel truth you said here.I doubt if he actually worked in a bank as he said.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
nice, i just got call from gtb careline that they are investigating it and they will get back to me asap. thank God for the media, a call that has not come in a year.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
andyanders:

The gospel truth you said here.I doubt if he actually worked in a bank as he said.
your opinion you are entitled to it
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
labiola: @Sammor. It seems you are staff of GTB, am not dissapointed at your reaction because your Managing Director ( segun Agbaje) lacks respect for customers that is the reason you are calling your customer onigbe jati jati.

thanks for this post. those numbers are very useful.
Re: GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan by madejibo: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Another call from GTB thank God for Social Media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. / Nigerian Traders' Shops Closed In Ghana As They Cry Out / Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.