Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? (12041 Views)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2013
bolaino: lol what prophesy?
2 peter 3 vs 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2013
On Judgement day, All Mentally challenged persons (Ndi Ara) are all heading to hell.

REasons;

1. The Bible attributes Madness to demon possesion so I dont think a Demon possessed person will enter heaven.

2. Heaven is a happy place for cool Christians. NO NDI ARA ALLOWED.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Rick9(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2013
[size=21pt]
Like seriously i dont know how God is going to Judge us.
Many Questions yet no answers.
[/size]
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by nosagold(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2013
You atheists never cease to amuse me. You think God enjoys sending people to hell? You're only blinded by your ignorance. Personally I believe that God allows everything to happen for a reason. No one can know the mind of God.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by tobnical(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2013
Pinopinoguy: When i hear about rapture and other stuffs like that i always wonder what will be d fate of those people that are mentally challenged.is God going to judge them too or will they enjoyn a kind of immunity Pls pastors,evangelists and bible students whats ur view about this.
dey will b judged base on the last thing they did in their right minds
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Indifferent(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2013
bolaino: see answer, lol, instead of u to say u don't know the answer u're giving us an ignorant answer, @op, good question, don't let them deceive u with ignorant answers oo, they should give u good answers with sound analysis,
what is ur own answer
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2013
nosa gold: You atheists never cease to amuse me. You think God enjoys sending people to hell? You're only blinded by your ignorance. Personally I believe that God allows everything to happen for a reason. No one can know the mind of God.

YUP!!

Thats why he made it!! Thats why he put the tree where Eve could find it and eat it!! Thats why he created the devil..
[/b]
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by madamebebe(f): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2013
What of our forefathers grin the amadioha and sango worshippers, will they go to hell sad ? embarassed

Atleast if we meet there, I can learn some first hand, undiluted history lesson cheesy ..
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by nosagold(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2013
Okija_juju: On Judgement day, All Mentally challenged persons (Ndi Ara) are all heading to hell.

REasons;

1. The Bible attributes Madness to demon possesion so I dont think a Demon possessed person will enter heaven.

2. Heaven is a happy place for cool Christians. NO NDI ARA ALLOWED.

The same Jesus healed a man who was possessed with demons. The same God said he loves us unconditionally and that NOTHING can separate us from the love that christ hath for us. A man man does not know what he/she is doing. God gave us free will, he will not judge us on what we did not do. He might judge them based on what they did when they were normal. And if a person has been mad since birth, God is the only wise one.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by nosagold(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

YUP!!

Thats why he made it!! Thats why he put the tree where Eve could find it and eat it!! Thats why he created the devil..
[/b]

Was he the one who forced them to eat it? Didn't he tell them not to eat it. Wasn't it eve who plucked it with her own hands? Talking to you is a waste of time because you do not want to understand

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bolaino(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2013
Indifferent:
what is ur own answer
well I'm not a christian (I'm agnostic) and I honestly don't know the answer to the question, and unlike obadiah, I'm not going about making spurious claims and using vague scriptures to support his credulous argument.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2013
nosa gold:

Was he the one who forced them to eat it? Didn't he tell them not to eat it. Wasn't it eve who plucked it with her own hands? Talking to you is a waste of time because you do not want to understand

Heheheheee.. grin

And your God is omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent..

Now how did an Omniscient God not know the following;

1. That the Devil (formerly a Cherub) would one day militate against him.

2. How did he not know that the devil will tempt Eve and she will fall.

3. How did he not know that his creatures would eat that fruit which he kept in the garden.

Its either God isnt truly omniscient, or he has just set us up for sure doom from the start..
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by tbaba1234: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2013
It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Pen has been lifted from three: from the sleeping person until he wakes up, from the minor until he grows up, and from the insane person until he comes to his senses.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4398), al-Nisaa’i (3432) and Ibn Maajah (2041)

For the muslim, it is clear that a mentally deranged person is not accountable until he is sane. The same thing applies to a kid or a person who is sleeping.

As long as you are not fully aware of what you are doing, due to no fault of yours, you would not be held accountable.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by JimmyBoy1: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2013
Pinopinoguy: When i hear about rapture and other stuffs like that i always wonder what will be d fate of those people that are mentally challenged.is God going to judge them too or will they enjoyn a kind of immunity Pls pastors,evangelists and bible students whats ur view about this.

Guess you are asking this question because of the death of Rick Warren's son who had to take his own life after prolonged battle with mental illness and in spite o fbeing a born again christian.

In my opinion, he will recieve mercy from God.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2013
nosa gold:

The same Jesus healed a man who was possessed with demons. The same God said he loves us unconditionally and that NOTHING can separate us from the love that christ hath for us. A man man does not know what he/she is doing. God gave us free will, he will not judge us on what we did not do. He might judge them based on what they did when they were normal. And if a person has been mad since birth, God is the only wise one.

I have seen Mad kids before.

I have seen mentally challenged kids as well.

So are you saying that those born with such mental issues would all get a 'Get into Heaven Free' card or what?!

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2013
Jimmy Boy:

Guess you are asking this question because of the death of Rick Warren's son who had to take his own life after prolonged battle with mental illness and in spite o fbeing a born again christian.

In my opinion, he will recieve mercy from God.

SPAG diagnosis

Self Projecting yourself As God

Most Christians are more moral than the God they worship. If they had a choice, there wouldn't be hell...

Says much about their God.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Revolva(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2013
Sometimes I wonder also the innocent mentally retarded folks, people that was born blind,or deaf and dumb into this hell called earth...
I really think that if they say some folks will go to hell and some heaven..its a lie..since they say we are all sinners-- so we all will go to the hell including God since he made us in his own image so he self also..
But come to think of it..is that not stupid..that's to tell you no such place exist

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by nosagold(m): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

Heheheheee.. grin

And your God is omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent..

Now how did an Omniscient God not know the following;

1. That the Devil (formerly a Cherub) would one day militate against him.

2. How did he not know that the devil will tempt Eve and she will fall.

3. How did he not know that his creatures would eat that fruit which he kept in the garden.

Its either God isnt truly omniscient, or he has just set us up for sure doom from the start..

Have you ever felt the power of the holy ghost?. Have you ever felt his presence. Have you ever seen him perform miracles through his prophets? Well I guess you haven't. I just hope that one day, you do not look back to regret this moment.

But the same God, through his son was able to tell us signs of the end times which we are already seeing now. The same God was able to quote exactly what happened in the time of moses and isaiah. The same God was able to predict the manner in which his son would die. He was able to tell parables showing indepth wisdom. And you say he's not omniscient, nor omnipotent. The same one who ressurected a person who had died for four days through the power of the holy ghost. That's y he says "blessed are those who have not seen but yet believe, for they shall see God"
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bolei(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2013
all the sin mentally challenge person commit will not be talk about. they have no judgements. except the one committed before the problem.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by nagoma(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2013
bolei: all the sin mentally challenge person commit will not be talk about. they have no judgements. except the one committed before the problem.

And that explains the folly of " original sin".
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by honeric01(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2013
hmmmmmmmmm confusing interpretations.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2013
nosa gold:

What I'm saying is if you haven't seen God perform miracles, you shouldn't talk.

What has his performing miracles got to doing with God setting up Eve and Mankind to sin and eventually send us all to hell?!
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by Equila(f): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2013
[b]He would be judged based on his Beliefs before he got mentally derailed, becos an insane person is not in his/her right thinking senses.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by bolaino(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2013
musKeeto:

SPAG diagnosis

Self Projecting yourself As God

Most Christians are more moral than the God they worship. If they had a choice, there wouldn't be hell...

Says much about their God.. Lol
WORD!!!
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by nosagold(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

What has his performing miracles got to doing with God setting up Eve and Mankind to sin and eventually send us all to hell?!

Then why were you asking me about God's omnipotency and omniscience
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by DMiTy(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2013
The church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints have the answer to this question.
Their entry into the kingdom of God will be authomatic.
Visit here and search with the key words as you please and see my reasons: www.lds.org
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by AdekunleBalogun: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2013
From Islamic Point of view...... they are like a child with no sin and by so doing they will not be judge. because if u really think about it, they are not normal,they don't feel, no conscience, no memory....
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? by ChiSun27(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: THATS THE PROBLEM WITH US AFRICANS. WE ARE NOT INTROSPECTIVE READERS. WE ARE FLIPPANT READERS. THE BIBLE SUPPORTS REINCARNATION BUT YOU HAVE TO BE SOMEONE WHOSE SPIRITUAL EYE IS OPEN BEFORE YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE BIBLE. FOR EXAMPLE, THE VERSE I PROVIDED TO YOU INITIALLY IS A VERSE ABOUT REINCARNATION BUT YOU MUST NOT BE A DEEP THINKER TO NOT HAVE FIGURED IT OUT.

JOHN 9 VS 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? << THIS IS THE VERSE IN QUESTION. NOW A DEEP THINKING PERSON WOULD ASK A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS VERSE. QUESTIONS LIKE >>> IF HE WAS BORN BLIND MEANING HE WAS BORN WITH NO EYES, THEN WHY WOULD THE LORDS DISCIPLES ASK IF HE SINNED WHICH IS WHY HE WAS BORN BLIND. WHERE DID HE SIN ? IN THE WOMB ? AND THE ANSWER IS THAT SPIRITS ARE NOT DESTROYED. SPIRITS COME DOWN TO EARTH AND LIVE IN A BODY, WHEN YOU DIE THE SPIRIT RETURNS BACK TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM ( ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 7 ), THEN AFTER A PERIOD OF REST YOU ARE PUT INTO THE BODY OF A NEW BORN BABY TO COME INTO THE EARTH AGAIN, WHICH THE EARTH IS THE JUDGEMENT GROUND ( ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 ) TO COME PAY FOR THE SINS YOU COMMITTED IN THE PREVIOUS LIFE ( JOHN 9 VS 2 ). EVERYTIME YOU COME DOWN TO EARTH, YOU WILL PAY FOR SINS OF PREVIOUS LIFE. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE BORN BLIND, RET-ARDED, OR OTHER KINDS OF JUDGEMENT. ITS JUDGEMENT FOR SINS FROM PREVIOUS LIFE HENCE THIS VERSE >>> JOHN 9 VS 2

Omo c interpretation...u wan mek som ppl for dis forum fear abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Olukayode Bajomo Demand 100million Ransom For His Release / The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide / Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.