Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section (13021 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
so nah you ban me this morning?IFEDUBA1988! bia nwanna obi adirom mma. Maka why nah?
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Ikology(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
alj harem:

Ok, but is that why you called alj harem a fo.ol ?
The op raised pertinent issues, but in all you keep mentioning Achebe

1 Like

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Crayola1: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

You didn't answer my question.

I don't know why you people overestimate your meager importance all the time...

What question was there to answer. If he wasn't important you wouldn't have bother quoting what he said and even took the time to read it kiss

A person is not important but you find time to bother reading what they say grin the comedians in this place.

So what do you plan to do on your upcoming vacation?
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by dayokanu(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
Isnt this what Afam was made a Mod for?

Are they saying Afam failed in his 3 months tenure?

OP check Ivynwa Kiss and make up thread and see that it was your people who are always at the forefront of the tribalism you seek to fight

2 Likes

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Ikenna351(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Genius100: Finally Seun is doing the right thing. This is an excellent approach. Ikenna, my advice for you is to create a thread where people can report tribal provocations, so you don't have to read every single thread.

Thats what this thread is for.

I employ everyone to report tribal provocations on this thread, like Genius100 suggested. We need your support on this. Please, add the link as well. Myself and my co-mods here will take it from there. Thanks.

Ikenna.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by splashbaby(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mr. Globe:
I see ndi ofe are trying to incite OAM4J and make him paranoid by making it look as if Seun wants to sack him like he did the shamed Jarus. This 'pull him down syndrome' of ndi ofe is something that must be curbed before we make any progress at curbing tribalism.
@Op Gradually most of the people you will ban are paying their homage
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by 2legit2qwt: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Crayola1: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
dayokanu: Isnt this what Afam was made a Mod for?

OP check Ivynwa Kiss and make up thread and see that it was your people who are always at the forefront of the tribalism you seek to fight

Then both sides should end it. Or you telling me that there is a diaper under those pants you wear, because that sounds like some serious elementary school sh1t.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
Crayola1:

Then both sides should end it. Or you telling me that there is a diaper under those pants you wear, because that sounds like some serious elementary school sh1t.

I don't speak Gorilla can you translate into simple English?
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by 2legit2qwt: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
dayokanu: Isnt this what Afam was made a Mod for?

@dayo

You can lead by example by not stooping to their level, two wrongs don't make a right

1 Like

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by dayokanu(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
2legit2qwt:

@dayo

You can lead by example by not stooping to their level, two wrongs don't make a right

Have you read the Ivynwa thread and see how the peace initiative was kicked at by those people

1 Like

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Pataki: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
I hope the zealous MOD has already banned Mr. Globe for referring to Yorubas as 'ndi ofe'.

Please start complying to your verbiage. We are closely watching your gra gra moves!

1 Like

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by FreeGlobe(f): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
I think Seun should strip newly appointed Mod's the power of banning users for the 1st one week of their appointment as their initial gra gra is destructive to the forum. How will this discombulated mod from an irrelevant section as car talk jump in here to bring his own new rules to the politics section. If you are promoted you need to get instructions from your seniors before proceeding on banning like a drunk fellow. why did this new mod ban Mr. Globe for saying a word that has not been deemed offensive anywhere in the forum?

1 Like

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Crayola1: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lol Ban everybody and start from scratch.

1 Like

Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Tolexander: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mr. Globe:

I see ndi ofe are trying to incite
OAM4J and make him paranoid
by making it look as if Seun
wants to sack him like he did the
shamed Jarus. This 'pull him
down syndrome' of ndi ofe is
something that must be curbed
before we make any progress at
curbing tribalism.
this guy should be severely banned by our jjc mod.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by FreeGlobe(f): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pataki: I hope the zealous MOD has already banned Mr. Globe for referring to Yorubas as 'ndi ofe'.

Please start complying to your verbiage. We are closely watching your gra gra moves!
when and how did that become a swear word on nairaland? help us with links. The zealous mod should ban you too for mentioning the words too. Afterall, we can't ascertain you represent the tribe in question
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by 2legit2qwt: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
dayokanu:

Have you read the Ivynwa thread and see how the peace initiative was kicked at by those people
Oh yeah, I read it in its entirety until Shymexx took over grin. That's why i said you don't have to stoop to their level because that's the the only level insane animals thrive
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by 2legit2qwt: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
FreeGlobe: I think Seun should strip newly appointed Mod's the power of banning users for the 1st one week of their appointment as their initial gra gra is destructive to the forum. How will this discombulated mod from an irrelevant section as car talk jump in here to bring his own new rules to the politics section. If you are promoted you need to get instructions from your seniors before proceeding on banning like a drunk fellow. why did this new mod ban Mr. Globe for saying a word that has not been deemed offensive anywhere in the forum?

Seriously?? Reread what you just typed because you ain't making any iota of sense
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Pataki: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
when and how did that become a swear word on nairaland? help us with links. The zealous mod should ban you too for mentioning the words too. Afterall, we can't ascertain you represent the tribe in question

My friend you are not educated. The link you seek for is situated as the first post on this very thread.

This is why you disgraceful peeps get banned over and over again. No intellectual substance uptairs.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Ngwakwe: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

Afraid or who/what?

The reply to Ikenna's plea for calmness
and civility is yet again being protested
against by the very progenitors of
tribalism in Nairaland.

It is left for Seun to know that some
obdurate self acclaimed intellectuals have
a mission to set on fire and infect any new
entrant with hate, sectionalism,
selfishness, see no evil, talk no evil and
critic no evil provided it's from our tribe.

The worst of this evil mandate is that, it's
being engineered by diasporan
Nairalanders, political parties foot soldiers
and tribal supremacist parading
themselves as all knowing political and
social critics with tribalistic undertone.

It is now high time that everybody stop
acting by impulse to daily political and
social occurrences.

The level of hate generated daily by our
discussions in Political Section can fuel
40,000MW turbine. Enough to give us the
much needed 24hours daily power
supply.

Moreover, if I may say, much of these
malevolent topics are encouraged by the
moderators who place them on home
page.
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by Odunnu: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
A fresh of breath air or a breath of fresh air? any one ojare, tongue so long as fresh and air is in it. grin cheesy

Welcome Mr Iyke. smiley
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by wesley80(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why has'nt the third MOD said anything yet? No congratulations, no welcome on board, no nothing! Odikwa mma? I hope we are'nt going to see another " For not consulting me b4 going public, I resign" thread?
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by wesley80(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
I dont know when you intend to start working but that human leech called alj harem has started a thread he's leading into mischief and is already deserving of your 7 day ban!

www.nairaland.com/1252100/ohanaeze-ndi-igbo-backs-amnesty-boko
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by FreeGlobe(f): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pataki:

My friend you are not educated. The link you seek for is situated as the first post on this very thread.

This is why you disgraceful peeps get banned over and over again. No intellectual substance uptairs.
You will be the first to delve into education and personalities but if I decide to reply you with that you will start ranting. Obviously you didn't know some of the words the zealous op flaged have been established beyond doubts to be harmless except insecure folks protesting against them. For instance Yoruba have been proved on this section to be harmless by Dede1 and supported by katsumoto and accepted by Oamje4. How will a car mod without any knowledge of events about the word flag it? the word Mr globe was banned for is a vague word and I don't think its directed at any body or group but trust the insecure ones to catch feelings
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by FreeGlobe(f): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
wesley80: Why has'nt the third MOD said anything yet? No congratulations, no welcome on board, no nothing! Odikwa mma? I hope we are'nt going to see another " For not consulting me b4 going public, I resign" thread?
you people should stop this blackmail Jare. is it by force to congratulate .
Re: No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section by wesley80(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you people should stop this blackmail Jare. is it by force to congratulate .
By no means but I'd like to assume it should be by force to endorse a noble cause. No?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Praises Ugwuanyi’s Achievements In Enugu / Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) / SE Will Have Access To The Sea If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.