Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,683 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! - Nairaland / General (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! (71452 Views)

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 2:08am On Jun 03, 2013
that mess isn't practiced in yorubaland. yoruba women generally have more rights and freedom than their igbo counterpart.
of course some mysoginistic men see that as a bad thing and will use whatever means to badmouth yoruba women but at the end of d day, we aren't drinking men's corpse water and shaving our head over a dead man. Glad the igbo women are also finally progressing.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 03, 2013
99cent: that mess isn't practiced in yorubaland. yoruba women generally have more rights and freedom than their igbo counterpart.
of course some mysoginistic men see that as a bad thing and will use whatever means to badmouth yoruba women but at the end of d day, we aren't drinking men's corpse water and shaving our head over a dead man. Glad the igbo women are also finally progressing.
why then the emphasis on "African women" it is clear this tradition is specific to an ethnic group..
In all honesty I think Igbo women are "more advanced" at least according to your standards, I see more Yoruba women in polygamy, esp as 5th 7th wife than Igbo women, just saying

Stop looking for cheap propaganda, Africa ain't that bad and we are blessed
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by onila(f): 2:34am On Jun 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: why then the emphasis on "African women" it is clear this tradition is specific to an ethnic group..
In all honesty[b] I think Igbo women are "more advanced" at least according to your standards, I see more Yoruba women in polygamy, esp as 5th 7th wife than Igbo women, [/b]just saying

cool cool
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by onila(f): 2:40am On Jun 03, 2013
yoruba men think giving yoruba women rights or equality

iz by making them very rude, mannerless and heartless

all they know how to do is insult pple

idiats
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 03, 2013
^^ we dont need that on this thread, edit your comment
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ we dont need that on this thread, edit your comment
Hmmm. . . .there's freedom of speech on nairaland
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
^ C'est vrai, écouter la salope wink
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
fellis:
how funny, maybe thats why you reported my innocent comments to Deols and got me banned undecided
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Feminists have no consistant logic.. they just regurgitate nonsense
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
99cent: that mess isn't practiced in yorubaland. yoruba women generally have more rights and freedom than their igbo counterpart.

You really have so many qualities.
You're a misandrist, you're a tribalist, you're racist, xenophobic etc.
Where do you get that all that energy from?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 12:03am On Jun 05, 2013
being ugly
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: how funny, maybe thats why you reported my innocent comments to Deols and got me banned undecided
I had nothing to do with that

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 3:58am On Jun 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: why then the emphasis on "African women" it is clear this tradition is specific to an ethnic group..
In all honesty I think Igbo women are "more advanced" at least according to your standards, I see more Yoruba women in polygamy, esp as 5th 7th wife than Igbo women, just saying

yea you may see more yoruba women in polygamy (horrible practice) but she is also more likely to live in her own house separate from other wives or even the husband (mostly because such a man is usually wealthy or well off) and also has more freedom to divorce and leave her husband if she has to. I don't know of any yoruba practice where u have to starve urself over ur husband's death and go lock urself up in a room drinking corpse water for months with shaved head and black clothes.
of course the freedom isn't all that great but better than most tribes in Nigeria. especially among the poor.

when u move up to middle and upper class, dynamic is similar across most ethnic groups and polygamy isn't usually practiced except among muslims.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 05, 2013
fellis: I had nothing to do with that
you don't remember how you were whining on the thread about the chick that got stripped?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you don't remember how you were whining on the thread about the chick that got stripped?
jeeeeezzz!! Are you still angry because I called you a råpist on that thread? Wetin sef? Abeg calm down you too dey vex.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2013
fellis:
jeeeeezzz!! Are you still angry because I called you a råpist on that thread? Wetin sef? Abeg calm down you too dey vex.
that's not even the right thread:...i forgot the title of the one where you were whining like a little girl...can challenge her religion...little Arab slave tongue...

Me angry?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: that's not even the right thread:...i forgot the title of the one where you were whining like a little girl...can challenge her religion...little Arab slave tongue...

Me angry?

Arab slave? Why do you call me that?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2013
Read : can't challenge her religion
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Read : can't challenge her religion

Seriously? Lol
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
fellis:

Seriously? Lol
you ask me? , oya free yourself ooo ...stop being an Arab slave
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you ask me? , oya free yourself ooo ...stop being an Arab slave
If you say so. So what religion should I now follow? Pagan religion? Or christianity?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
fellis:
If you say so. So what religion should I now follow? Pagan religion? Or christianity?
are you entertaining entertain yourself with me or what? So you now know what I have been calling you an Arab slave?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: are you entertaining entertain yourself with me or what? So you now know what I have been calling you an Arab slave?

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
fellis:

never mind...do you accept that you are living in bondage? In state of mental and spiritual slavery? Are you ready to free your mind, body and spirit? Are you ready to embrace and accept the truth/new path?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: never mind...do you accept that you are living in bondage? In state of mental and spiritual slavery?
No I don't smiley

Are you ready to free your mind, body and spirit? Are you ready to embrace and accept the truth/new path?
Depends on what is in the new path. . . . .
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
fellis:
No I don't smiley

Depends on what is in the new path. . . . .

You don't as in you don't accept or you don't know that you live in all what I listed? Don't feel bad, most slaves don't/didn't know they live in slavery since it is all they have always known.

Before going further, what's your ethnicity?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
You don't as in you don't accept or you don't know that you live in all what I listed? Don't feel bad, most slaves don't/didn't know they live in slavery since it is all they have always known.
Before going further, what's your ethnicity?
Why now? Cameroonpride? Why do you always insult me? I have never insulted you before yet you keep using words like dunce, coward, idiiot, slave when you talk to me.
Abeg that your comment upset me, I am going away to cry now, am not interested in your conversion again. cry cry cry
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
fellis:
Why now? Cameroonpride? Why do you always insult me? I have never insulted you before yet you keep using words like dunce, coward, idiiot, slave when you talk to me.
Abeg that your comment upset me, I am going away to cry now, am not interested in your conversion again. cry cry cry
I want to free u And you are running away? angry angry

C'Mon stop whining this is a faceless forum, and words can't harm...you called me a rapist remember? You even bragged about it on this thread.

Don't run away.. what's your ethnicity?
I know you are from the north. Are u Hausa?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
I want to free u And you are running away?
Again?
C'Mon stop whining this is a faceless forum, and words can't harm..
it is a faceless forum doesn't mean you shouldn't be civil to those you talk to, I think hurling insults at an anonymous person for no reason at all is classless.
Anyway, call it running away or call it whatever you like but I have lost interest the conversion.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
fellis:

^^ what happened to this?

Beside I only insult people when they deserve it/push me to. , you know what I mean by slave don't u ?
Anyway sha...since you don't want to talk to me anymore,.let's move on, have a good day.

Ps: rapist , classy or classless?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sums up the feminist position pretty well!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Beside I only insult people when they deserve it/push me to. , you know what I mean by slave don't u ?
Ps: rapist , classy or classless?
I have never pushed you to insult me, you just do it because you don't agree with my ideologies. If you think a person has misleading beliefs, you tell them why you disagree with them, you don't throw insults at them. In the thread where I called you a råpist, you used some offensive words thats why I insulted you. You just came into the thread (I didn't even address my comment to you) and said I live in a crackhead world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (45) (Reply)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. / Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.