Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,924 members, 7,852,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! - Nairaland / General (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! (71405 Views)

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sometimes a persons stupidity is sooooo deep that it cannot be reasoned with, people like that diserve to be insulted grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
Most of the time, I don't look at who posted the comment, I quote without sentiments.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by 99cent: 2:05am On Jun 06, 2013
fellis:
I have never pushed you to insult me, you just do it because you don't agree with my ideologies. If you think a person has misleading beliefs, you tell them why you disagree with them, you don't throw insults at them. In the thread where I called you a rĂ¥pist, you used some offensive words thats why I insulted you. You just came into the thread (I didn't even address my comment to you) and said I live in a crackhead world.

next time, just make sure i'm online or another female or sane male is online before exchanging words with pleep/cameroonpride. their behavior definitely mimics what u would think of rapists. I'm pretty sure both of them have spent sometime behind bars before. u can tell by d way they post that they are dangerous to society and civilization. they belong in a cage (behind bars) or in a zoo.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 06, 2013
99cent:

next time, just make sure i'm online or another female or sane male is online before exchanging words with pleep/cameroonpride. their behavior definitely mimics what u would think of rapists. I'm pretty sure both of them have spent sometime behind bars before. u can tell by d way they post that they are dangerous to society and civilization. they belong in a cage (behind bars) or in a zoo.
your ignorance and and the deficiency of your brain have been exposed several times on this thread, so stop looking for shortcuts and accept that your analogies are flawed and don't make any sense , in fact calling you brainless is an oxymoron. So move on mam you have been slayed and proved incapable to make sense or defend the dumb ideology you call feminism and show it use/role/importance in Africa.
Ps: stop copying and pasting article and produce your own reflections
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Most of the time, I don't look at who posted the comment, I quote without sentiments.
Hope you're not trying to lie that you didn't know I made that comment before you quoted it? You knew I made the comment, you saw my username and posted insults that were specifically directed at me so don't even try to pretend you didn't know you were addressing me.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2013
99cent:

Funny thing is that cameroonpride was actually very well behaved in the past. So civil and never threw insults without any reason.
Ever since he started hanging out with pleep the story changed.
Typical example of the damage having bad friends can do to a good person.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2013
fellis:
Hope you're not trying to lie that you didn't know I made that comment before you quoted it? You knew I made the comment, you saw my username and posted insults that were specifically directed at me so don't even try to pretend you didn't know you were addressing me.
"most of the time" I said and I wasn't referring to our encounter.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2013
fellis:
Funny thing is that cameroonpride was actually very well behaved in the past. So civil and never threw insults without any reason.
Ever since he started hanging out with pleep the story changed.
Typical example of the damage having bad friends can do to a good person.

shocked shocked
grin grin
You should direct your comments to your countrymen who abused me becam I had to -X develop a thick skin and learn how to fight back lipsrsealed
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

shocked shocked
grin grin
You should direct your comments to your countrymen who abused me becam I had to -X develop a thick skin and learn how to fight back lipsrsealed
If you are insulting them when fighting back its ok, just try not to insult those that haven't done anything to you.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Policewoman(f): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2013
All i read in this post is Bullcrap. OP get a life.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2013
^^ stop making it looks like I'm always insulting you , I only do so when you are not making any sense but insist and persist going in the same wrong direction
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2013
Policewoman: All i read in this post is Bullcrap. OP get a life.
More like my little brain can't process anything here wink
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ stop making it looks like I'm always insulting you , I only do so when you are not making any sense but insist and persist going in the same wrong direction
This is false but whatever.
It is obvious you want to be like pleep and continue insulting others just because you dont agree with them and I cant force you to change.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2013
fellis:
This is false but whatever.
It is obvious you want to be like pleep and continue insulting others just because you dont agree with them and I cant force you to change.
explain further, so I track you all over the forum ,to insult you? undecided.

So pleep is the poster of insulting people on this forum?
I'm still waiting for your answer
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2013
Is it not strange that someone who called me rapist, stalker etc is whining like. Little girl because I called her dunce during an argument?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
So pleep is the poster of insulting people on this forum?
I'm still waiting for your answer
So you don't want to be like pleep?
I was wrong then.
I thought you wanted to be like him.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2013
fellis:
So you don't want to be like pleep?
I was wrong then.
I thought you wanted to be like him.
being like pleep as in?

What's is your ethnicity na wa oo with una(I guess I also want to b nigerian right?)

Let's continue where we stopped, are you ready to cross the road and start a new life?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2013
^Wow, haven't I already told you that am not interested?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2013
no you didn't undecided undecided
Anyway when you are ready , holla @ me

STOP LIVING IN *********************

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
Policewoman: All i read in this post is Bullcrap. OP get a life.
You first!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
okay fellis i promise to not insult you again , are we going to continue our discussion? smiley
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
I think fellis needs a KLEENEX!

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: are we going to continue our discussion? smiley
Fine.

As for the question you asked me before, am from edo state.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
pleep: I think fellis needs a KLEENEX!
mtschew
abeg comot from here make I see road
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
fellis:
Fine.

As for the question you asked me before, am from edo state.
wink
Are u sure? I could have swear you are from the north
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
Yes, I'm sure. I aint from the north.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
Men are responsible for feminism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-L6cF1uc4c

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
fellis: Yes, I'm sure. I aint from the north.
how did you become muslim? late conversion? or family thing?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
I was born into a muslim family.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
fellis: I was born into a muslim family.
are both parents muslims?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
Yes they are.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
fellis: Yes they are.
both are Edo too? anyway have you eve thought about leaving Islam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (45) (Reply)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. / Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.