Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Ever Received A Rival's Call? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (26813 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received / The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by adorable29(f): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
Two weeks later she changed her phone number, I nearly fought the guy with my friends, how dare him monopolize our common girlfriend! The most annoying thing is that she is pregnant for him now and pretends she doesnt know me before!

(Happened to my best friend)[/quote]
Ds cracked me up!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by ypzilanti: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ok..Daddy zilanti! undecided tongue

Go in peace and sin no more. Some of us on nairaland used 5 kobo and 1 kobo to buy sweets when we were in primary school. We are the generation that did not experience the use of GSM phone in University.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mami gist me nau... Dem don tear ya Pata tire abi? U sef stop snatching. tongue cheesy
tufiaaaa.kini ipade were ati asinwin.God forbid evil.i dont just date a guy and take his words for it.i scrutinize him mentally and psychologically.when i see he starts contradicting himself (lies) i know he obviously has a girl or is married.it takes me time for me to say yes to any guy and if he is tired,he can go to hell for all i care,good riddiance anyway,so there is no way i would be involved with a guy that has values talkless of engaging in public display of fists.tufiaaaa! However i have seen such street fights around that area sha and 1 around that busy iwo road area,close to mr biggs,this time it involved 2 shameless men
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
ypzilanti:

Go in peace and sin no more. Some of us on nairaland used 5 kobo and 1 kobo to buy sweets when we were in primary school. We are the generation that did not experience the use of GSM phone in University.
Na wa o! Some of us 2 dey wait for riverbank for Aguyi d town crier to deliver message na! undecided
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: tufiaaaa.kini ipade were ati asinwin.God forbid evil.i dont just date a guy and take his words for it.i scrutinize him mentally and psychologically.when i see he starts contradicting himself (lies) i know he obviously has a girl or is married.it takes me time for me to say yes to any guy and if he is tired,he can go to hell for all i care,good riddiance anyway,so there is no way i would be involved with a guy that has values talkless of engaging in public display of fists.tufiaaaa! However i have seen such street fights around that area sha and 1 around that busy iwo road area,close to mr biggs,this time it involved 2 shameless men
Lmao! I trust u! Aburo Babaginda! U go hire detectives sef to track d guy record b4 u even reply hin txt message. Iron Lady! Eyin Iya mi oshoronga! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by donyusy: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
I kno say na SEUN waify cal u 2 leave here husband....... grin
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Like seriously undecided
Did you actually think before asking this question?? Yes or No.

How does that affect anything?
IL TAKE THAT 2 MEAN YES.
U DID FCK THE GUY.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by SmashingM(f): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
 haven't received a rival's call b4 but  have called sm1. The married woman(my bf's ex) no wan leave my guy alone upon say  dey endure her numerous calls.  lost it when she suggested τ̅☺ my guy via BB ping τ̅☺ dumb me. Hmmm, τ̅☺ cut d long story short,  blasted her n threatened τ̅☺ contact her husband...
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by AlyricistLaura: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
IdungWangboo seems like the type of feisty young lady who has cursed out a few wives as the sidepiece from time to time...

Or Maybe....Cursed out The Sidepiece as the Wife/Main. Depending on how she Flows.

Suffice to say i can definitely see some aggressive obscenities being spit about across some young ladies face.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by AlyricistLaura: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
SmashingM:  haven't received a rival's call b4 but  have called sm1. The married woman(my bf's ex) no wan leave my guy alone upon say  dey endure her numerous calls.  lost it when she suggested τ̅☺ my guy via BB ping τ̅☺ dumb me. Hmmm, τ̅☺ cut d long story short,  blasted her n threatened τ̅☺ contact her husband...

lol...the way this was written was cute....

"lost it when she suggested to my guy via bb ping to dumb me"
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
Whenever somebody is bored they will just cook up one story that isn't real yet we all comment as if our life depend on NL...smdh

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
Empex:
Yeso!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Bring on the pictures.

BEWARE BROTHER WHAT U WISH 4

U MIGHT ALSO GET AN EYEFULL OF THE STRETCH MARKSTHE FLABS .....ll.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by AlyricistLaura: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
95% of the Threads Written in the Romance Section are Fakes.

All Designed to Maintain steady Traffic Flow.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by tpia5: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
gqboyy: How can u call her your rival if u r truly nt in relationship with her man?

just the usual female arrogance and self deception.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Too much time....lolzz! Jokes aside, how u go pick phone dey warn me in my own territory? Haba! Iko ja aye on a numerous level. angry grin
hahaha lmao cheesy na we women get that kain bad habit.men no dey too do am,but these days ehen the desperation to stay married will make women reduce themselves to the level of threatening another female.the same thing sef happened to my warri friend and of which she never dated the guy,she didnt even know the guy was married (you know say men sabi pretend,na we women dey flaunt marriage,men no dey too flaunt am,anyway the guy used to drop her to work every morning because her office is very close to his and they live around the same area.by the way this my wafi friend dey work for bank and you know say all this bank girls sabi wear skimpy tight pencil skirt that will reveall all the curves and backyard with a tight fitting office shirt that always reveals the upper part of her breasts.anyway to cut the long story short this woman got her number from her husbands phone because she calls,pings or sends a text dat she has gotten to d office and thanks for the meat pie you bought when you branched at mr biggs yesterday morning,you know,just a courtesey and thak you message,the wife got the number and came to embarass the girl in her office yelling ' shey because you think say you fine abi,you be oyinbo peper,ashawo like you,you wan snatch my husband.make i see you for im car again',infact the security men had to drag the woman out of the banking premises si she told me what transpired,she said she didnt even know and her mind didnt go towards that direction of dating him,but since the woman came to shout in the office,she will now date him officially and she is ready for anything.this my babe started making advances at the man o,as the man see yellow big breasts,one thing led to the other and she dated the man just to spite or punish her for the drama she came to perform in the office,this woman almost went crazy.as usual the man will pick her very close to her house,not knowing the woman has gone to stand around her neighbourhood,so as the man opened the door for her,the woman just came from nowhere and sat on the bunnet of the car and told both of them that she will not stand up until that girl gets down from her husbands car.as the scene was already attracting attention,the man begged her to get down and take a bike to the next junction,he will pick her up from there and make up fr all the embarassment.when all this nonsense was going on,i told her to live the guy alone but she said she wants to see what the woman will do,so i kept quiet looking at the drama to see how it will end.this woman went to hire thugs to beat my friend to stupor.they beat her so bad that she was rushed to the hospital with bruises and body pains.when she told the sister what happened,that one went to report the case to the police,they locked the woman up for assault,when this my friend was discharged from the hospital,she told the guy it is over.i just dated your wife to spite her not that i was really into you and all that,unfortunatly the guy was already enjoying and getting used to her kitten.he came to meet me in my house to come and beg her i said ejo ema pemisinu oro idoti,because i have told her from the onset that i wasnt into what she was getting involved in.the guy said his wife is in the cell because of her,i said ehen,and so what?what should i do?i should join her there abi.na wetin you like don bele ful you.you better go and seek the release of your wife and beg the woman.luckily for him,he was granted the bail,the wife's family was already saying he is a terrible husband,she shouldnt go back to his house and all that but after they considered the kids involved,she had no choice than to accept his plea.two of them have learnt their lesson now especially the wife.she has cooled down now.if she sees her husband with a woman now,she doesnt go over board again however the man doesn't give her lift again sha o cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by AlyricistLaura: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: hahaha lmao cheesy na we women get that kain bad habit.men no dey too do am,but these days ehen the desperation to stay married will make women reduce themselves to the level of threatening another female.the same thing sef happened to my warri friend and of which she never dated the guy,she didnt even know the guy was married (you know say men sabi pretend,na we women dey flaunt marriage,men no dey too flaunt am,anyway the guy used to drop her to work every morning because her office is very close to his and they live around the same area.by the way this my wafi friend dey work for bank and you know say all this bank girls sabi wear skimpy tight pencil skirt that will reveall all the curves and backyard with a tight fitting office shirt that always reveals the upper part of her breasts.anyway to cut the long story short this woman got her number from her husbands phone because she calls,pings or sends a text dat she has gotten to d office and thanks for the meat pie you bought when you branched at mr biggs yesterday morning,you know,just a courtesey and thak you message,the wife got the number and came to embarass the girl in her office yelling ' shey because you think say you fine abi,you be oyinbo peper,ashawo like you,you wan snatch my husband.make i see you for im car again',infact the security men had to drag the woman out of the banking premises si she told me what transpired,she said she didnt even know and her mind didnt go towards that direction of dating him,but since the woman came to shout in the office,she will now date him officially and she is ready for anything.this my babe started making advances at the man o,as the man see yellow big breasts,one thing led to the other and she dated the man just to spite or punish her for the drama she came to perform in the office,this woman almost went crazy.as usual the man will pick her very close to her house,not knowing the woman has gone to stand around her neighbourhood,so as the man opened the door for her,the woman just came from nowhere and sat on the bunnet of the car and told both of them that she will not stand up until that girl gets down from her husbands car.as the scene was already attracting attention,the man begged her to get down and take a bike to the next junction,he will pick her up from there and make up fr all the embarassment.when all this nonsense was going on,i told her to live the guy alone but she said she wants to see what the woman will do,so i kept quiet looking at the drama to see how it will end.this woman went to hire thugs to beat my friend to stupor.they beat her so bad that she was rushed to the hospital with bruises and body pains.when she told the sister what happened,that one went to report the case to the police,they locked the woman up for assault,when this my friend was discharged from the hospital,she told the guy it is over.i just dated your wife to spite her not that i was really into you and all that,unfortunatly the guy was already enjoying and getting used to her kitten.he came to meet me in my house to come and beg her i said ejo ema pemisinu oro idoti,because i have told her from the onset that i wasnt into what she was getting involved in.the guy said his wife is in the cell because of her,i said ehen,and so what?what should i do?i should join her there abi.na wetin you like don bele ful you.you better go and seek the release of your wife and beg the woman.luckily for him,he was granted the bail,the wife's family was already saying he is a terrible husband,she shouldnt go back to his house and all that but after they considered the kids involved,she had no choice than to accept his plea.two of them have learnt their lesson now especially the wife.she has cooled down now.if she sees her husband with a woman now,she doesnt go over board again however the man doesn't give her lift again sha o cheesy

Indecipherable Font Wall of Slop.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na wa o! Some of us 2 dey wait for riverbank for Aguyi d town crier to deliver message na! undecided
smh
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! I trust u! Aburo Babaginda! U go hire detectives sef to track d guy record b4 u even reply hin txt message. Iron Lady! Eyin Iya mi oshoronga! grin grin
hahahah i no be iya oshoronga,ejo o idowu,dakun makoba mi o.my head still dey there cheesy my breast stand gidigbi,where you see iya cheesy talkless of oshoronga,i be omoge cheesy however i just hate idoti around me,that's all,no be say i be witch cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

abeg shift joor :/ wetin concern me with the nonsense wey you type.i take God beg you when you see posts by kulyie,kindly do yourself a favour and ignore and move to the next person o quote him or her,mshewwww.iranu!

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Acidosis(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: hahaha lmao cheesy na we women get that kain bad habit.men no dey too do am,but these days ehen the desperation to stay married will make women reduce themselves to the level of threatening another female.the same thing sef happened to my warri friend and of which she never dated the guy,she didnt even know the guy was married (you know say men sabi pretend,na we women dey flaunt marriage,men no dey too flaunt am,anyway the guy used to drop her to work every morning because her office is very close to his and they live around the same area.by the way this my wafi friend dey work for bank and you know say all this bank girls sabi wear skimpy tight pencil skirt that will reveall all the curves and backyard with a tight fitting office shirt that always reveals the upper part of her breasts.anyway to cut the long story short this woman got her number from her husbands phone because she calls,pings or sends a text dat she has gotten to d office and thanks for the meat pie you bought when you branched at mr biggs yesterday morning,you know,just a courtesey and thak you message,the wife got the number and came to embarass the girl in her office yelling ' shey because you think say you fine abi,you be oyinbo peper,ashawo like you,you wan snatch my husband.make i see you for im car again',infact the security men had to drag the woman out of the banking premises si she told me what transpired,she said she didnt even know and her mind didnt go towards that direction of dating him,but since the woman came to shout in the office,she will now date him officially and she is ready for anything.this my babe started making advances at the man o,as the man see yellow big breasts,one thing led to the other and she dated the man just to spite or punish her for the drama she came to perform in the office,this woman almost went crazy.as usual the man will pick her very close to her house,not knowing the woman has gone to stand around her neighbourhood,so as the man opened the door for her,the woman just came from nowhere and sat on the bunnet of the car and told both of them that she will not stand up until that girl gets down from her husbands car.as the scene was already attracting attention,the man begged her to get down and take a bike to the next junction,he will pick her up from there and make up fr all the embarassment.when all this nonsense was going on,i told her to live the guy alone but she said she wants to see what the woman will do,so i kept quiet looking at the drama to see how it will end.this woman went to hire thugs to beat my friend to stupor.they beat her so bad that she was rushed to the hospital with bruises and body pains.when she told the sister what happened,that one went to report the case to the police,they locked the woman up for assault,when this my friend was discharged from the hospital,she told the guy it is over.i just dated your wife to spite her not that i was really into you and all that,unfortunatly the guy was already enjoying and getting used to her kitten.he came to meet me in my house to come and beg her i said ejo ema pemisinu oro idoti,because i have told her from the onset that i wasnt into what she was getting involved in.the guy said his wife is in the cell because of her,i said ehen,and so what?what should i do?i should join her there abi.na wetin you like don bele ful you.you better go and seek the release of your wife and beg the woman.luckily for him,he was granted the bail,the wife's family was already saying he is a terrible husband,she shouldnt go back to his house and all that but after they considered the kids involved,she had no choice than to accept his plea.two of them have learnt their lesson now especially the wife.she has cooled down now.if she sees her husband with a woman now,she doesnt go over board again however the man doesn't give her lift again sha o cheesy

The lessons I learnt from your epistle are:

1. Ladies, learn how to snatch people's husband. Go out with married men.
Tempt married men with skimpy dresses.

2. Allow your husband flirt very very very... infact fuel the car whenever he wants to flirt with female bankers & other ladies in his car...

3. Ladies, do not fight, talk or get angry whenever your husband flirt with bankers... infact remain silent like the mu. mu that you are cheesy cos God will punish you if you try to resist him from flirting.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by avalontony(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
people pls stop crucifying the girl that called d so-call BF snatcher, she knew she has a problem (i.e fear of bf snatcher) and she confronted her fear by calling her....to me its a first step to a journey of a thousand mile. how many of you here confront your fears on a daily basis, how many of you have made up your mind not to die in silence?...to the BF snatcher, i like your attitude towards her, you did not capitalize on her fears to send her back to her personal prison. if only everyone of us on nairaland will choose not to imprison people that cry for help on this forum......then we will be a shelter for one another. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: tufiaaaa.kini ipade were ati asinwin.God forbid evil.i dont just date a guy and take his words for it.i scrutinize him mentally and psychologically.when i see he starts contradicting himself (lies) i know he obviously has a girl or is married.it takes me time for me to say yes to any guy and if he is tired,he can go to hell for all i care,good riddiance anyway,so there is no way i would be involved with a guy that has values talkless of engaging in public display of fists.tufiaaaa! However i have seen such street fights around that area sha and 1 around that busy iwo road area,close to mr biggs,this time it involved 2 shameless men
Leave that thing ,Girls behave like kids once they become attracted to somebody ,all they'll be thinking is how to be with that guy because nothing matters anymore.When it comes to that very moment you'll shrug off all this gragra while crying 'how i wish i had met you before now' grin grin

Besides do you know that some guys are so smart that they can never contradict their statement because they write them down memorize and study them like the bible. grin

So if i tell i don't have a girl friend won't you believe me?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
Lmao! Ara gba ndi aras... No offence, but dat ur friend stu-pid mehn... U don't need to date d husy to spite d wife. The babe for jus shakara d woman mehn.. How she go spread leg for papoose she no like? Dat na fi obo jona levels jare! Dem kon beat on top? Kai! O shi ori Gbe o! Lwkmd!!!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
Truckpusher: smh
undecided undecided
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided
bado i call your name?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
Truckpusher: bado i call your name?
O fe te abi? undecided
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
O fe te abi? undecided
Shoot. kiss
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by adorable29(f): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

bros, re u ok? Jus asking O!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
Truckpusher: Shoot. kiss
Choose one! Catapult or bow & arrow? undecided
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by lolaluv1(f): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
My ex called my friend to warn him off and has regretted it ever since.

If he could turn the hands of time, he would never repeat such nonsense....
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2013

Acidosis:

2. Allow your husband flirt very very very... infact fuel the car whenever he wants to flirt with female bankers & other ladies in his car...

3. Ladies, do not fight, talk or get angry whenever your husband flirt with bankers... infact remain silent like the mu. mu that you are cheesy cos God will punish you if you try to resist him from flirting.
cheesy
U DEY MIND AM?
CHRONICLES OF A HO
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Acidosis:

cheesy
on the contrary the lessons i learnt from her experience is that women married or unmarried should do their homework properly by making sure the lady in question does not have anything intimate to do with your husband before jumping into a fight. 2 women should stop the stewpeed habit of fighting or yelling in public because of a man,it reduces them.stuffs like that are for market women,female street urchins and prostitutes.4.if i will know the type of man i am going to spend the remaining part of my years with inside out before saying yes to him,so after marriage i will know what he is capable and incapable of doing.if he gives 1 million ladies lift to work,so what?what is my buisness with that,whether he tells me or not,i am less concerned because i wont marry a man who lacks values moreover yorubas say na stool dey wait for bom bom and not the other way round.it is when you cannot predict or trust a man's behaviour with other ladies you begin to feel insecure and the thoughts of drama comes to your mind.when i am not suffering from marriage by fire by force syndrome,inferiority complex,money to buy basic things (just in case) the man leaves,why will i be bothered.mshewww.smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / Please Which Size Is Considered A Small Dick?? / Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.