Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ever Received A Rival's Call? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (26810 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received / The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Orikinla(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
[size=18pt]A shameless ex gave one Ódè̩ my number to call me and he was claiming to be her fiancé. grin
The Ódè̩: I am Q's fiancé.
Orikinla (chuckling): Amazing!
And the equally shameless Ódè̩ kept on being a nuisance until I warned her mother to keep her shameless daughter in check. So, the dog returned to her vomit. grin

Another Ódè̩ called to warn me to leave a girl for him. But later she reported him to the police for bullying her. grin

My advice is, don't let any girl send you on a fool's errand to call another guy in a contest over her, except you are sure the guy is threatening her life. Moreover, warn your girlfriend not to give your phone number to strangers. If she has issues, let her be bold enough to confront you instead of giving your number to a total stranger to call you. What business have you got with an unknown caller?
[/size] grin
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
A guy will go to great trouble to convince a lady that he's single.swear by his mother's grave.and God's name.tell stories of how he's been heart-broken in the past and has seen happiness in this new babe.
My fellow lady will fall for his lies and scam.and love him whole-heartedly.
Now when she finds outs about his fiancee or wife(yes married men do it.even more,the bast.ards!)You guyz turn around and call her husband or bf snatcher.
God is watching u men and your hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
naijathings: this girl left her home and traveled to come see me and we spent days together and she wz always talking about our future but me don already know say na scam cos that fine babe can not say she dont have no guy in ibadan.
she went back to ibadan and kept callin me then i sent her an SMS to stop monitoring my life like she is my babe cos i did not see how a long distance relationship could work...

next morning she be callin me sayin her husband-to-be saw the message...

she never told me she had someone else who was serious with her to that level....

few mins later the guy called me and i told him to come over to the hotel in Lagos and let us talk it over...

he came and he waited forever and ever.. am not that stupid to wait for him cos me get work to do.
he nearly kill the babe and their wedding never happened...

funny thing is she still blames me...

these bit*hes sha
Your mumu no get boundary

2 Likes

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by shangpearlz(f): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
chics de para walai! Inna lafin ne ai! Buh 'guys' r really makin chics do crazie stuffs dis days º°˚...
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by naijathings(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
chucky234: Your mumu no get boundary
i bet thats what you tell your father when ever you see him first thing in the morning right?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by kiiababs: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
luvmijeje: It did happen to me once but na curse weh I never receive for my life na im I hear dat day o on top guy weh I never say yes for.Lmao!!!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
naijathings:
i bet thats what you tell your father when ever you see him first thing in the morning right?
Roflmao! Odiro easy...
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by gqboyy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
How can u call her your rival if u r truly nt in relationship with her man?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by ypzilanti: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
I was toasting a female friend who i knew had a boyfriend. at some point we started skrewwing, and she was having a hard time getting rid of her boyfriend...or so she said.

The guy called my phone one day to tell me to leave his girlfriend for him oh.

after he hung up, I thought about the call, and then called him back to tell him I would lock him in a cell if he ever tried to call my number again.

The guy then used the record of my phone call as evidence to show my ex that I CALLED HIM to threaten him.

I was paranoid. I explained tire that he called first, but she did not believe me. she did not even want to see me and let me show her my own phone records. After the incident, she went back to the guy and I was in the dog house for many months. Eventually sha, the things that made her want to leave the guy probably drove her back to me with plenty apologies.

Today, she not with me or him...shebi everyone has calmed down? Sheesh.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
^smh! Teenagers. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by ypzilanti: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^smh! Teenagers. lipsrsealed tongue

Who is an effing teenager. That happened eons ago and was narrated in good humour. I'm sure I could father your agemate if I started screwing early enough.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
ypzilanti:

Who is an effing teenager. That happened eons ago and was narrated in good humour. I'm sure I could father your agemate if I started screwing early enough.
Arugbo, Close mouth Biko! U dey shower me wiv spit. tongue
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by ypzilanti: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^smh! Teenagers. lipsrsealed tongue

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
ypzilanti:

*wipes spit*

Jeez! I heard u d first time!!!!! Arggggggggggh!!! angry
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by MacLovington(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

grin
Why am i just seeing this part? Flat whatt
U dont wanna go there buddy..wanna see a picture?

Yes Shu'mania we wanna see bare pictures so we can assess the contours, elevations and dimensions!

We might just create a new "derriere angular theorem". Once people thought the earth was flat. grin
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by MacLovington(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
lorretta u: A guy will go to great trouble to convince a lady that he's single.swear by his mother's grave.and God's name.tell stories of how he's been heart-broken in the past and has seen happiness in this new babe.
My fellow lady will fall for his lies and scam.and love him whole-heartedly.
Now when she finds outs about his fiancee or wife(yes married men do it.even more,the bast.ards!)You guyz turn around and call her husband or bf snatcher.
God is watching u men and your hypocrisy.

Pele. Take heart. Study your men properly next time. If you cannot meet their friends and family, no open ya leg.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by ozodimgba(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Like seriously undecided
Did you actually think before asking this question?? Yes or No.

How does that affect anything?

in this case, yes is the answer.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Emioga: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
lrguru:

OP it seems like u're really a bf snatcher, cos from the way she cried, i could guess she's been goin out with the said guy long before u even met wit him, even tho u said u two had broken up 2-months ago.

If u are in the business of snatchin boyfriends, i'd advice u refrain from such act, cos ur next rival may not just put a call tru to ur phone, but a bullet in ur flat azzz
rotlmao
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by MacLovington(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by ypzilanti: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
*wipes spit*

Jeez! I heard u d first time!!!!! Arggggggggggh!!! angry

Mind how you talk to your elders or I will bend you over my knee and spank your bom bom.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by OgBetty(f): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
I actaully got a call 4rm a gal last wk. She said she collected ma no 4rm her hubby's fon n she felt she shud warn me. I wz suprised n mad coz d boi in question told me he had notin wit d gal anymore, if wat he told me wz anytin 2 go by, hw den did d gal got ma no? U c hw deceptive men r! Buh no mata d case, I dnt tink itz wise 4 any gal 2 cal her fellow gal n warn ha 2 stay away 4rm a guy, I cant do it, no guy z worth ma fight or quarrel.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Charz3(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by malaria(f): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
lynpetra: Jolene...Jolene Jolene shugamania..am begging of you please don't take my man... embarassed cry
Pls don't take him just becos u kia. U r funny though
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by AlyricistLaura: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
I Love these Confrontations when the Wifey Confronts the Side Piece.

Usually Provides for Thrilling Verbiage

Has Happened Numerous Times Throughout My Life.

All Providing an Entertaining Spectacle
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Charz3: OMG...just for laughs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2UaaW4LOoQ
ROFTL
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by AlyricistLaura: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
Handsome Ladies.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Fussbot: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
ypzilanti:

LMAO..am I d only 1 seeing dis??rotfl..guy u no nice @all
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
ypzilanti:

Mind how you talk to your elders or I will bend you over my knee and spank your bom bom.
Ok..Daddy zilanti! undecided tongue
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by MacLovington(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
OgBetty: I actaully got a call 4rm a gal last wk. She said she collected ma no 4rm her hubby's fon n she felt she shud warn me. I wz suprised n mad coz d boi in question told me he had notin wit d gal anymore, if wat he told me wz anytin 2 go by, hw den did d gal got ma no? U c hw deceptive men r! Buh no mata d case, I dnt tink itz wise 4 any gal 2 cal her fellow gal n warn ha 2 stay away 4rm a guy, I cant do it, no guy z worth ma fight or quarrel.

So you are saying the woman should just pack her children and leave the man? Until we have a social benefits system in naija, that will be very rare in deed.

Remember most men are the primary breadwinners. Leaving the man means heading for uncertainty and possibly poverty not to mention gossip.

If a man is not violent but plays away sometimes, a woman should fight for it. Calling up the rival is not such a bad thing.

Any serious lady who becomes aware that her boyfriend is married with kids would stop the relationship.
The wife knows that most times the gf is not aware of it.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by eazzzy1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by tjskii(f): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Somthn similar hapnd to me,in dis case d girl called and pretended to be a longlost frend of mine:
Girl:hey u,long time
Me:hiya,who am I speakin wth
Girl:haba babe don't tell me u dnt recgnze my voic
Mumuish me:OMG joanne,longtime owv u been
The girl den proceded to gril me on my rltnshp wth my den boyfy,after a while I got suspicios cos my frend wudnt be so nosy,long story short,I realizd my ex had a babe on d side,who had aparently taken my number off his fone,needles to say I dumped his sorry arssze,I don't share my man wth no one tongue
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by tobnical(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
Another fictional story! At least u made it to d front page!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.