Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ever Received A Rival's Call? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (26812 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received / The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
IdungWangboo seems like the type of feisty young lady who has cursed out a few wives as the sidepiece from time to time...

Or Maybe....Cursed out The Sidepiece as the Wife/Main. Depending on how she Flows.

Suffice to say i can definitely see some aggressive obscenities being spit about across some young ladies face.

Msteeeeeeeeeeeew! angry

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
lola.luv:
My ex called my friend to warn him off and has regretted it ever since.

If he could turn the hands of time, he would never repeat such nonsense....
La belle, ko da o! Wetin I do u na? Haba! Update one page Biko! cry
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
Babzilla:

U DEY MIND AM?
CHRONICLES OF A HO
strictly and absolutely your personal opinion which you are entitled to anyway
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Acidosis(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Ara gba ndi aras... No offence, but dat ur friend stu-pid mehn... U don't need to date d husy to spite d wife. The babe for jus shakara d woman mehn.. How she go spread leg for papoose she no like? Dat na fi obo jona levels jare! Dem kon beat on top? Kai! O shi ori Gbe o! Lwkmd!!!
grin grin grin

but oga ooo! oti e be re mi.... bo ya mo si wa la ye cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Choose one! Catapult or bow & arrow? undecided
catapult should be able to do the job....kindly request for the permission of the National Association of Truckpushers Nationwide tongue
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shuga Shuga how u get so fly?

Gimme some Shugar... smiley
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
lola.luv:
My ex called my friend to warn him off and has regretted it ever since.

If he could turn the hands of time, he would never repeat such nonsense....
All these girls with plenty EX who wan come carry all this Belgium cars them na?...smh

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Ara gba ndi aras... No offence, but dat ur friend stu-pid mehn... U don't need to date d husy to spite d wife. The babe for jus shakara d woman mehn.. How she go spread leg for papoose she no like? Dat na fi obo jona levels jare! Dem kon beat on top? Kai! O shi ori Gbe o! Lwkmd!!!
lol cheesy i adviced her against what she was doing and since she wont listen,what is my own,na me born am.no be she get her kitten.i siddon quietly dey look.i am not in support of what she did though because i had alredy told her,but then,what can i do,she is still my friend
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by lolaluv1(f): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
La belle, ko da o! Wetin I do u na? Haba! Update one page Biko! cry
Switrat! grin
No vex dear, na work!
I'll do as you asked. Just for you though because if left for me, I no wan bother again....
Sometimes during this week will do...

How you dey? Se o wa?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Acidosis(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: on the contrary the lessons i learnt from her experience is that women married or unmarried should do their homework properly by making sure the lady in question does not have anything intimate to do with your husband before jumping into a fight. 2 women should stop the stewpeed habit of fighting or yelling in public because of a man,it reduces them.stuffs like that are for market women,female street urchins and prostitutes.4.if i will know the type of man i am going to spend the remaining part of my years with inside out before saying yes to him,so after marriage i will know what he is capable and incapable of doing.if he gives 1 million ladies lift to work,so what?what is my buisness with that,whether he tells me or not,i am less concerned because i wont marry a man who lacks values moreover yorubas say na stool dey wait for bom bom and not the other way round.it is when you cannot predict or trust a man's behaviour with other ladies you begin to feel insecure and the thoughts of drama comes to your mind.when i am not suffering from marriage by fire by force syndrome,inferiority complex,money to buy basic things (just in case) the man leaves,why will i be bothered.mshewww.smh

oh... I hear you sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Lexoria: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:

You're right.The girl been dey eye the man before no be say Na spite and the man 's wife noticed it.The girl and the man lucky well well.The woman for send thugs to the man too cos he id the one who decided to cheat on her after wiretap don complain.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
naijathings:
i bet thats what you tell your father when ever you see him first thing in the morning right?
And you a dependant who is same age as my little daughter is older than my father?
I underestimated your foo.lishness,you are such an acute goon.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by leke107: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
lol!i tink i had a similar case b4,even as a man,dat is way too! bad
Shugamania: It's
funny actually.
I got a call today from a girl sounding like she was on the verge of
tears and she was actually pleading that i should leave her man alone
and let her relationship work, saying something about enjoying the
fruits of her labour. The funny part is the guy in question and i broke
up over two months ago.
I was getting pissed at first, eventually i just told her to get her
facts right before taking silly actions and trying to blackmail her
rival with tears just shows how pathetic her supposed relationship
actually is.

Why dont these girls ever get it? U have no business with the other
woman, if u're having problems in your relationship sort it out with
your man or just let it go.
Looking back now, i just pity her.. Her situation would have been more
understandable if she were married to the man. If she actually intends
to call every one of her rivals then she's sure gonna have a very busy
tears-filled day.
Ladies abeg, stop this demeaning act. Do every reasonable thing u can to
keep your man but know where to draw the line and stay within the
limits. Stop hanging on to broken cords..know when to let go and do it
without losing ur self esteem..
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
Lexoria:

You're right.The girl been dey eye the man before no be say Na spite and the man 's wife noticed it.The girl and the man lucky well well.The woman for send thugs to the man too cos he id the one who decided to cheat on her after wiretap don complain.
Send thugs to d father of her pikin/s? Guy, which level u dey? If dem disable d man nko? undecided undecided
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by lolaluv1(f): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
Truckpusher: All these girls with plenty EX who wan come carry all this Belgium cars them na?...smh

Learn to sit in a corner and chew the cud like a well-trained little goat and bleat only when necessary. Shoo! Animal.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by lolaluv1(f): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Truckpusher: All these girls with plenty EX who wan come carry all this Belgium cars them na?...smh
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
D same men wey go price ur sister's vintage punnie. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
Truckpusher: Leave that thing ,Girls behave like kids once they become attracted to somebody ,all they'll be thinking is how to be with that guy because nothing matters anymore.When it comes to that very moment you'll shrug off all this gragra while crying 'how i wish i had met you before now' grin grin

Besides do you know that some guys are so smart that they can never contradict their statement because they write them down memorize and study them like the bible. grin

So if i tell i don't have a girl friend won't you believe me?
lmao cheesy my instints never fail me.i dont believe in followingmy heart or how my vagina is feeling,i believe in logic and instincts.funny enough no matter how much dey rehearse their drama,time is a revealer of things.behaviour na like smoke,you no fit hide or suppress am,im go still come out cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
lola.luv:

Switrat! grin
No vex dear, na work!
I'll do as you asked. Just for you though because if left for me, I no wan bother again....
Sometimes during this week will do...

How you dey? Se o wa?
Yipppeee!! *dancing alingo*

Babe, I bam o! thanks to edumare... Gbogbo stamina pe si be. wink
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
abi o
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
Where all these mugus shouting bf-snatcher dey crawl out from now? Una no sabi comprehend English?
Eazzzyy!
angry
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: lol cheesy i adviced her against what she was doing and since she wont listen,what is my own,na me born am.no be she get her kitten.i siddon quietly dey look.i am not in support of what she did though because i had alredy told her,but then,what can i do,she is still my friend
Eeemm... But mAcmillan talk say birds of the same feather dey...

*runs outta thread*

Catch me if u can!! tongue tongue grin
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
[quote author=lola.luv][/quote]why are you guys getting all worked up for a simple comment?....i guess the ugly truth is a bitter pill to swallow...deal with it biitch...anumpama cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
Truckpusher: why are you guys getting all worked up for a simple comment?....i guess the ugly truth is a bitter pill to swallow...deal with it biitch...anumpama cheesy
angry angry sad angry
Ewu Uganda!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
My sister's life is something i can refer to as a wishful thinking for you and God forbid i should deteriorate to your level by abusing your siblings that i've never met in my life...smh
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
Truckpusher: Whenever somebody is bored they will just cook up one story that isn't real yet we all comment as if our life depend on NL...smdh

Lwkmd..
Mr Lawma, did u open this thread under duress?? So all the experience people have been sharing here were cooked up too abi.
Okay o, if e pain u too much cook up your own story too let's comment.

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Lexoria: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Send thugs to d father of her pikin/s? Guy, which level u dey? If dem disable d man nko? undecided undecided

They will do it with care Na, that's why they 'd be settled......lol
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Lwkmd..
Mr Lawma, did u open this thread under duress?? So all the experience people have been sharing here were cooked up too abi.
grin grin
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Lwkmd..
hahaha cheesy thatswhy i always love shuga.you are actually living up to your name,you are the shuga inside my cofee :p
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Okdanny: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin grin
U guys are all d same. I don leave d guy for her already nahh.
/ u dey form OP abi?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Truckpusher(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
angry angry sad angry
Ewu Uganda!
idowu! idowu!! idowu!!!

How many times did i call you?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Okdanny: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / Please Which Size Is Considered A Small Dick??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.