Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? (18181 Views)

I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by greedie1(f): 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2013
mecussey:

You are not missing him, if it was me, you would miss me and would like to date me again...Greeeedy and die
lol.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by derbypiero(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
All gals are EX am' keep diging till I get gold...
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by PrettySpicey(f): 12:02am On Apr 16, 2013
What can I say? Dating Ex, got me married 4months ago ... N we r not doing badly 2.
Could work out ... Depends on u 2.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by stanlexy(m): 12:56am On Apr 16, 2013
Yea why nt
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by goldolu: 1:44am On Apr 16, 2013
Dondav: LOL! Nooooo... But we do have $£X sometimes.. Even though we've got different partners!
NFA
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by loyanet(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2013
No
cos the breakup came as a result of misunderstandings and for me I would not want to be heart broken a second time. nevertheless she is never an enemy and so why can catch fun and even have sex if accidentally we bump into ourselves just like that. and this time am gonna make her scream ma name like never before to make her know she threw away a superstar.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by anderson1994: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2013
Lagusta: A dog can never go back to its own vomit...

Why must i go back to my ex?? There must surely be a reason for the break-up, and i surely dont want that reason to repeat itself again....

And like someone said "forward ever, backward never".........
....a dog cannot go back to its vomit......really?
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by yomanovic: 7:35am On Apr 16, 2013
felixzo1:
there are times when it is best to let go. in such a situation forgiving her will make it easier for you to move on. she may not be worthy of your love after all.they say once bitten twice shy.but holding grudges against her is wrong

Sincerely I have forgiven and let go of the whole thing. For more than 2 years, you wouldnt believe that my heart grieved but suddenly, one day, my phone notified me of her friend's request on facebook. I went to the notification, saw her and I suddenly felt stupid for holding on to the memories we shared for that long. I suddenly became free seeing the background of her pic which suggested that it wasnt as if things were that rosy. Shikenah but she keeps calling and I tell her I have nothing against. She is the one to forgive herself. Moreso, she should ask her baby for forgiveness for giving hin/her a wrong father cos the marriage is already over.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Mospring(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2013
gree-die:
no
big yes; if destiny prevails on we both!.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by nickyvick(f): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2013
Old things must pass away, forward ever backward never. This year is 2013, next year must be 2014.[b][/b]
hahaha, now i am LOOOL
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Brinxs(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2013
I've never gone back to an ex, reason being that if we broke up for a reason chances are that we'll breakup sooner than later for another reason.
Wanna get over an ex?...get an even better partner!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2013
I will rather kiss a snake, than go back to Henry.

Incase, if u are on Nairaland..., this is for you....., GO TO HELL & REMAIN THERE 4EVA...!!!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by greedie1(f): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2013
Mospring: big yes; if destiny prevails on we both!.
huh?
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by MadCow1: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2013
Break ups are caused by a myraid of things. Examples include; disagreements, infidelity, incompatibility, distance, boredom, abuse, mutual separation, circumstances beyond their control, parental influence, excessive interferance, finance, e.t.c.

Now to answer the Topic, I will say it depends on the reason for our separation. And with the exception of PHYSICAL &/or PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE, I think I can go back to an ex even if the cause of the separation was infidelity. My only reason for isolating abuse is because I believe its the worst thing that can happen to a person in a relationship.

Fortunately, I would never have any need to get back with an ex anymore.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Debayurr: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2013
free2ryhme: I cant date my ex becos i dont have one
grin
free2ryhme: I cant date my ex becos i dont have one
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by hectorswag(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2013
Kingscee: Old things must pass away, forward ever backward never. This year is 2013, next year must be 2014.
LWKMD!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2013
Yes, only if she hammer or hit jackpot e.t.c cool
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by 190: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2013
nyere84: I will rather kiss a snake, than go back to Henry.

Incase, if u are on Nairaland..., this is for you....., GO TO HELL & REMAIN THERE 4EVA...!!!

My name is Henry undecided
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by hectorswag(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2013
nyere84: I will rather kiss a snake, than go back to Henry.

LMAO!!!! CHINEKE! HENRY OWN DON FINISH FOR HERE LOL!!!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by larnrey(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2013
I wil rather kiss a snake than go bak 2 amid 2,he really hurt me big tym...i knw he's on nairaland nd i wish dat he read dis...AMID can go 2 hell nd rot there
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by larnrey(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
I really wish dat i neva met im...
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
Yes i can stil date my ex if i see dat she has repented 4rm her character dat i dumped her for wink
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by blkchick: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
I can and will cos am regretin leavin him in d first place
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Bebetter: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
[size=20pt]It depends:[/size]

[size=14pt]1. I have an ex that i told her on phone point blank "i have deleted your number... why are u still calling me? please don't ever, ever call this number again... infact delete it 4rm your phone... angry (never seen or heard from each other since) [/size]

[size=14pt]2. I also have an ex girl that lives in another state, we communicate by phone maybe... once or twice in 6months and we still have wild sex maybe once a year.. grin

now go figure![/size]
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Awsome5645(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lagusta: A dog can never go back to its own vomit...

Why must i go back to my ex?? There must surely be a reason for the break-up, and i surely dont want that reason to repeat itself again....

And like someone said "forward ever, backward never".........
love does not cournt on the past.
Remember that u are not a saint.
The girl you wants to be your future wife is a girl friend to a guy u dont even know b4.
Do you knw how d guy has messed her up?
So you dont have to be insolent in your speech
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by shizzle11(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
[left][/left]
Rastamann:

Who be this Okafor?

†ђξ guy who propounded †ђξ congo-dynamics law
It is called Okafor's law of Congo-dynamics

grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by shizzle11(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rastamann:

Who be this Okafor?
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by 190: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
blkchick: I can and will cos am regretin leavin him in d first place

awww shes regretting leaving me embarassed
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
190:

awww shes regretting leaving me embarassed
u cnt b seious! She was referring to me grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by 190: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
big-t:
u cnt b seious! She was referring to me grin

ure a broke a-r-s-e
SHIFT undecided
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by bigt2(m): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
190:

ure a broke a-r-s-e
SHIFT undecided
im stucking money nigger! Thats what u call fas money man! cool

**babies come to me, babies dance with me, cos im a multimillionaire!! ***.blaze..
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / Ladies Stop Inserting Sex___toys Inside Your Pusssies / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.