Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? (18177 Views)

I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by cr7lomo: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
Lagusta: A dog can never go back to its own vomit...

Why must i go back to my ex?? There must surely be a reason for the break-up, and i surely dont want that reason to repeat itself again....

And like someone said "forward ever, backward never".........

Its a lie, dogs go bk 2 dia vomit nd dey lick it til dey swallow it all

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, Cus we where not made for each other dats y where part ways b4, its a by-gone n it should b for ever.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by OgunyemiJohn(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
Destiny can join two exs together atimes, definetely not even dating ex but hooking ex.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
yes tongue
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by fitzmayowa: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ocutegan:
Is everything well with you
I was about asking him that...I wish him quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Uwakuwak(f): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ask Annie Idibia!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by mariblizzy(f): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
no: there tym has expired notin will make me go back and lick up my vomit...
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Orikinla(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
That black guy in the photos remind me of Kunta Kinte from Roots. grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by firstYS(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
it depend on what seperates u at the first place. Then u compare her qualites with the new one u are dating b4 u accept her back...eg Religious, intelligent,social,caring and beatiful.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
nooooooo, it can never be the same. Imagine cutting a rope, then try joining it again u will find out that it won't be straight again.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by nusdog: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
Riri and CB. The love gets stronger the 2nd time, especially if you broke up for trivial reasons.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by willienaji: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
yes i can. broke up with her for the past twelve years, cried almost every nite for twelve years now, wish she could take me back, but she is gone far now. involved with bigger things and places very high, miss her evry day and all the people ive been with since we broke up have looks resembling her. really wish she could come back to me, but it is pretty too late i guess.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ocutegan:
Is everything well with you

Rotfl grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by felixzo1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
When we are younger we make a lot of mistakes and break up for stupid reason, most attimes things that are irrelevant to a matured mind. Age may change the way we look at issues and make us want to reunite and even marry our ex. Your present love is not always better than your ex.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Dracula27: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
felixzo1: When we are younger we make a lot of mistakes and break up for stupid reason, most attimes things that are irrelevant to a matured mind. Age may change the way we look at issues and make us want to reunite and even marry our ex. Your present love is not always better than your ex.
God bless your family people.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Roliks09: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
Dracula27%:
God bless your family people.
Him nko?
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by yomanovic: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
n,o, NO!!! If its the Kemi that still called yesterday to know if I have forgiven her, then its a NO!!! She suddenly followed her family's wish and got engaged in about 5 weeks after our break up which suggests she started dating the guy, who organised birthday bash for her even b4 we broke up. After a child, I heard the guy has ditched her, making her to start calling me to apologise, stressing 'I have offend you and I need to see you and personally apologise to you.' This is a guy I was ashamed to bring to the presence of my friends because her English is terrible but I decided to teach her. NO, not Kemi.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by micmiloz(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
It happens often, alot! Lovers break-up and make-up
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by mecussey(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
gree-die:
no

You are not missing him, if it was me, you would miss me and would like to date me again...Greeeedy and die
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Wizpa(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
Why not, just got back to my ex yesterday and we are enjoying it now
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Wizpa(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
Why not, just got back to my ex yesterday and we are enjoying it now, just like rihanna and chris brown
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by yomanovic: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
felixzo1: When we are younger we make a lot of mistakes and break up for stupid reason, most attimes things that are irrelevant to a matured mind. Age may change the way we look at issues and make us want to reunite and even marry our ex. Your present love is not always better than your ex.

Your point of view is circumstantial. You talk of when you were yong. What of the one that left after I graduated while she was in ND 3(part time) and instantly got engaged to another guy about 5 weeks just after I let go. She now has a baby n her marriage is off. She now wants to see me n apologise. Now, can u date dat person again. Will a young guy of my age marry a girl who already has a child for another man.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by shevon: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
No, cos I'm married and so is she.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Sike(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ofcourse Yes! If i could.. I would definitely do.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by wolos4real: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
Yes I can if I didn't see any one beta dan her.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by muredo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
I dont think i can,my own case get as e be,my best friend with my girl! Haba!!!,Another world to come
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by hrykanu231(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
yomanovic: n,o, NO!!! If its the Kemi that still called yesterday to know if I have forgiven her, then its a NO!!! She suddenly followed her family's wish and got engaged in about 5 weeks after our break up which suggests she started dating the guy, who organised birthday bash for her even b4 we broke up. After a child, I heard the guy has ditched her, making her to start calling me to apologise, stressing 'I have offend you and I need to see you and personally apologise to you.' This is a guy I was ashamed to bring to the presence of my friends because her English is terrible but I decided to teach her. NO, not Kemi.
Sorry bro, I feel ur pain. I fink Diz is the exact opposite of Okafor's law cited above.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by felixzo1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
yomanovic:

Your point of view is circumstantial. You talk of when you were yong. What of the one that left after I graduated while she was in ND 3(part time) and instantly got engaged to another guy about 5 weeks just after I let go. She now has a baby n her marriage is off. She now wants to see me n apologise. Now, can u date dat person again. Will a young guy of my age marry a girl who already has a child for another man.
there are times when it is best to let go. in such a situation forgiving her will make it easier for you to move on. she may not be worthy of your love after all.they say once bitten twice shy.but holding grudges against her is wrong
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Kikyben2(f): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
It depends on what caused the break up in the first place.I'm dating an ex at the moment nd to be frank the relationship is far much better than it was before the break up...i guess we both grew up nd learnt some lessons as well..
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by MsPweshy(f): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
Well, my used toys are for the less privillaged wink wink wink wink wink wink cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by gigg: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
i personally can't do dat... :Pi personally can't do dat...
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
But i have so many Exes, so whch one do i re-date...? * head scratchin*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.