Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? (18180 Views)

I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Is My Girlfriend Ever Going To Forgive Me For Doing This To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by perragy(m): 7:41am On Apr 17, 2013
190:

but he sliced that punny didnt he embarassed

Hahahaha u can ask that again
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by fabulousstan(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2013
I can never date my ex, cos ex is ex, and once u look back, u will turn to a pillar of salt.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by Gguy4real: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2013
Going back to her is like buying ticket to watch the movie u've once watch before
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by whizqueen(f): 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
Dere is an EX even in d nEXt guy. So i can if i still love d guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
willienaji:
yes i can. broke up with her for the past twelve years, cried almost every nite for twelve years now, wish she could take me back, but she is gone far now. involved with bigger things and places very high, miss her evry day and all the people ive been with since we broke up have looks resembling her. really wish she could come back to me, but it is pretty too late i guess.
how did u finally get over it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Handsome Romancelanders, Post Ur Picture Here / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.