Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much (31338 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by jamesife(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2013
Shout your mouth ok.The OP is a big lier.Losser!!
Kzinne: jealous punk. how do u know? is it because the op has got cash and u don't? go hug a transformer
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by nikkypearl(f): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2013
Choi!

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by jutino(f): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2013
gustababy: this op is a stupid liar, i come from orlu and am happily married and d bride price is not even close to 200k. THIEF
sis even if its 100k it still too much am frm delta state ughelli wen my sis got married in my town d bride price is 130naira.den if d man wants to spend excessively dats his own p..
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by ypzilanti: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2013
First sign that you have punks for inlaws is an unreasonable bride price.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by nikkypearl(f): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2013
Abeg hw much be beyonce bride price nnkwa

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by nuseg(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2013
Come 2 an understanding wit ur woman, she can prevail on her folks
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by OLEBRUKU(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2013
doh say i doubt dis ur story, me don tok am say i no go marry from imo state. Some parts of imo state no de collect high bride price bt d list wey dem go give u go wan make u craze.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by adoniza(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2013
Chaii, na buy be that?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by tonididdy(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2013
@OP stop complaining and PAY UP

do you know how much SHE cost me...N20m and i still dey pay till date.them say BALANCE AND CARRY.by gods grace i go pay finish next month.

*rubs hands in excitment*...chai money good oh

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2013
tonididdy: @OP stop complaining and PAY UP

do you know how much SHE cost me...N20m and i still dey pay till date.them say BALANCE AND CARRY.by gods grace i go pay finish next month.

*rubs hands in excitment*...chai money good oh

Why buy a cow when you can get the milk for free? 20M? you dull. she go depreciate soon, no worry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2013
ednut1: wich tribe b dis
. Soweto 4 south Africa

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2013
ednut1: wich tribe b dis
. Soweto pple 4 south Africa
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by tonididdy(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2013
dahonestboss:

Why buy a cow when you can get the milk for free? 20M? you dull. she go depreciate soon, no worry cheesy
lie...you jux dey yealoss say na only me one dey control evething...go get your own...mtchew
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Jennydove: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2013
Anazp: Hello. I have been dating my girl for about five years now. I proposed to her and she agreed to marry me. However after fixing the date from the traditional Wedding, her parents are asking for five million naira as Bride Price. I told my girlfriend to appeal to them to at least reduce it to two million but her parents refuse. They say its an extended family decision like her Uncles and other relatives. I don't understand. I love my girl and she loves me. She's from Orlu, Imo State. I need your advice. Thanks
guy u can lie.....which part of orlu is that is that? 5million nko 5million ni,why are u fabricating such a hideous story.all this lie just to boost ur ego,its a pity
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by fr3do(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2013
jmoore:
Are you on drugs? Do you know what is I million naira? Go and buy common sense, it will help you to differentiate between truth and lie

what is 1 million naira?
Just about $6400

the price is too much is she 4 sale?
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by achi4u(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2013
@MAD COW
Acording to the list you provided abovegrin which category did your wife falls?,because I heard you said you offered about 500,000 but your inlaw collected just 15,000 and handed back the rest.look at that list again.

@op it is true that Imo state girls are too expensive and are wasting at the same time but that price is too heavy to produce.lol

5million can start a small scale industrygrin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by mylove4u289(f): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2013
@op hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa big lie dis price is impossible in any part of Imo state,lok 4 smtin meaninful 2 write nxt tym.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2013
tonididdy: lie...you jux dey yealoss say na only me one dey control evething...go get your own...mtchew

Jealous of the shit manufacturing factory abi, you try grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2013
Arrant nonesense. Is she made of gold? Guy pregnant ha nd dey wil v no option dan 2 end up taking 100k.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2013
Mad Cow:

Bros...

Imo State people are like that!! Just leave her and enter 500 Naira transport at Owerri Control straight to Anambra State.

My wifes bride price was only 1000 Naira, despite offering out 500,000 Naira to her father.

Thats why Imo State is the single women capital of the East. Even their own men dont want to marry their sisters.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nna nawa oooooo
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Petbuk123(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2013
Eeeen,naso e easy?dem ask u pay 5m,owk no wahala go pay d 2m if dem gree,u no knw ao many pikin sh go gv u oo.bt bros naija na anoda fine,govt lies,d rich,d poor....lol wu i go blief nw?ans me asap
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2013
hiden_conyo: This post has been hiden
Fail! tongue *HIDDEN!!! tongue
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Baggyshort(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2013
@op,Dats typical lies......i married frm orlu,in imo state...their pride price is not even upto 500,000,...pls fabricate better lies and post...this is un-acceptible to my type and INLAWS too.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Jenny20(f): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2013
5million ? I don't believe the op one bit, he is definately lying. He is on smear campaign here. Nobody should take him serious.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by AdeniyiA(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2013
abeg who knows the current bride price in mbaise,imo state?
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by dok2nero: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2013
What a fat lie. Orlu of all places? Even mbaise dats notorious for high bride prices won't ask for one seventh of that
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by ayomak: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2013
I don't believe this, I am from Imo State married to a Yoruba Man for ten years now, he was never asked to pay a dime aside from the things in the list which he bought and when it's time for bride price my father said he is not selling her daughter but he must take good care of me and he blessed the union and for ten years now we have been living together in peace. which one is N5 million for bride price so after that you will not be their inlaw again or what?
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by amtalkin(f): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2013
Which orlu are you talking abt
That 100% lie
mbasie neva collect ∂α† kind bride price
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Morgan1092(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2013
OP u re jst seeking attention. This thread is pure lie. There is no where in Imo State dat bride price cost up2 200K.
I hate it wen ppl post nonsense n d phuckn mods move it 2 FP.
@OP again: I jst chkd ur profile, d only two topics u've posted on NL re all lies. 1) U said ur 6ta in-law told u she is carrying ur baby. Followed by dis greatest lie of ur life.
Who knws if u hav even finish Sec. Sch. Mtchewwww *Smh in disappointment*
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by Burger01(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2013
5 Mila!! Them put gold for that 'thing'? If you love her enough just take her go registry, give her belle and send 200k to the family as Yoruba Yoruba settlement. Wetin!! 5 Mila for dowry, for which extended family? Na me send them to get extended family? KAI, Imo people!! Kilode!!

sad
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by iHOT1(f): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2013
@OP, are u from mbaise? answer the question and i will tell you why i asked okay...............
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much by lewis512(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2013
U ave got problems with the hugest TALIKANIANs of Nigeria...beta bring 3M and have my aoz maid...........hw much is the girl self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.