Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention (17678 Views)

David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Lagos Traffic Tomorrow : GEJ's Visit Vs ACN Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 4:07am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

Some kind thick aba, anambra, abakaliki villagers grin

Useless losers, just months ago, they were flooding NL with Rochas for president, but Rochas too don discover his people's village backwardness, ugly, hateful and bad ways and quickly jet to the good side. Now den no dey talk about Rochas, in fact den hate the man now...

Loosing is part of their DNA I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 4:08am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Atlantic: ^^

Lwtmb cheesy @ pisure

The are all dullards just like their cassava bread uncle...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 19, 2013
By RAHEEM IBRAHIM
[size=18pt]THE Oodua Liberation Movement (OLM) and Yoruba Movement (YUREM) described encomium made by some eminent Nigerians at the open air farewell ceremony/day of tributes in honour of the late constitutional lawyer and human rights activist, Chief Gani Fawehinmi as shedding of crocodile tears.
[/size]
In an exclusive interview with our correspondent at the Police College Parade Ground, Ikeja-Lagos, the secretary general of OLM, Comrade Wale Adeoye declared that majority of the speakers at the tributes on the late legal practitioner are his enemies before death.

“Those people you see praising late Gani Fawehinmi today are his enemies in his life time. They are just here to score political points and associate with Gani to get popular among the electorates”, he said.

He stressed further, “They are here to deceive people. How many of them joined Gani in his struggle against injustice and better living condition of the poor masses. Once they are in power, they forget the people that voted them into power”.

Comrade Wale added, “They are all shedding crocodile tears, just to deceive the public because of their political ambition. We know few of them who truly came here to mourn Gani’s death, but the rest are crooks who want to use Gani’s death to make names”.

In his contribution, Comrade Taiwo Otitolaye, the National coordinator of OLM wondered why people who openly fought with the late activist in his life time can now attend the tribute session and start saying good thing about him.

He declared that the struggle must continue to chase ‘hawks’ away from power and vote in people like Gani Fawehinmi into power who will take care of the masses.

According to him, “some of people you see here putting on Gani vest are government rented people and you see them claiming to be members of one civil society organisation or the other, they are fake people who are being sponsored by those in government just to deceive people that they are with Gani, but they are not.”

“We, both OLM and YUREM are here to celebrate Gani and not to mourn him like those politicians you see here. Gani is our hero and for us to celebrate him, we must continue with his steps to vote out bad governance”.

[size=18pt]It would be recalled that in the year 2001, late Gani Fawehinmi led the crusade against the former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu that all the certificates he presented to the INEC are fake.

Late Fawehinmi however filed a motion at the Federal High Court, Ikoyi Lagos, praying the court to compel the Police to investigate the fake University of Chicago state certificate claimed by Senator Bola Tinubu.

It would also be recalled that Late Fawehinmi rejected a big ram gift sent to him for Sallah by Tinubu when he was the governor of Lagos State, saying it was a bribe to settle the Chicago scandal.
[/size]
However, Asiwaju Tinubu in his tribute to Chief Gani Fawehinmi yesterday owned-up that he was not friendly with the great activist for some times but later settled with him through ti8@intervention of Late Beko Ransome-kuti on many occasion.

http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/12092009/weekendobserver/news/4.html

Obviously not all Yorubas are being deceived by the crook

Fake names
Fake parentage
Fake schools right from elementary
Fake certificates
Even dates of birth are several
Nothing about the man is real except his ugly face

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoAtlantic: 4:19am On Apr 19, 2013
^^
grin
Hater why not mind your village business?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 19, 2013
grin
Hater why not mind your village business?

Of course I hate criminals and don't care about their flowery speeches
Imagine trying to bribe Gani with a ram?
You want it to go away,it won't
He can't run from his past
Thank God for the Internet
This is here for all to read even in 50 years and beyond
Ha!
There are those who will know Tinubu's real name by reading this thread

[size=38pt]Yekini Amoda Ogunlere from iragbiti Osun state metamorphosed to Bola Tinubu from Lagos state
[/size]
Asiwaju of 419

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Kayday(m): 4:30am On Apr 19, 2013
great speech. i dont care who wrote it and it's not important.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 19, 2013
I see a mod reading,please don't delete the Tinubu expose
Be fair
All references are provided
The people need to know the truth about a supposed leader
No sacred cows

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoAtlantic: 4:35am On Apr 19, 2013
nwando:

Of course I hate criminals and don't care about their flowery speeches
Imagine trying to bribe Gani with a ram?
You want it to go away,it won't
He can't run from his past
Thank God for the Internet
This is here for all to read even in 50 years and beyond
Ha!
There are those who will know Tinubu's real name by reading this thread

[size=38pt]Yekini Amoda Ogunlere from iragbiti Osun state metamorphosed to Bola Tinubu from Lagos state
[/size]
^^
Oya do your worse mumu. grin
I'm telling you to face your village you're here ranting over a guy who can buy your whole family. I pity your life dude.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoIle1: 4:36am On Apr 19, 2013
Oya do your worse mumu. grin
I'm telling you to face your village you're here ranting over a guy who can buy your whole family. I pity your life dude.

Smh

The fool must be feeling relevant with all the irrelevant garbage his rubbishing NL with.

That's his portion in life so let him go ahead with his life occupation..

You just can't help but feel sorry for these sad and pathetic villagers.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Buy my whole village with stolen money
Pele
I can see you are working hard for your pay
I like the spirit

Now back to admiring the speech shall we? grin wink

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Tamuagro: 4:51am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile: Great speech by a great orator.
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. Inspirational

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by seunlayi(m): 5:00am On Apr 19, 2013
nwando:

Obviously not all Yorubas are being deceived by the crook

Fake names
Fake parentage
Fake schools right from elementary
Fake certificates
Even dates of birth are several
Nothing about the man is real except his ugly face
Don't worry, his death is going to be real, death cannot be manipulated by anyone

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by EkoAtlantic: 5:05am On Apr 19, 2013
Yawn...
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by rrhostomy(m): 5:23am On Apr 19, 2013
Hmmm, na rousing speech wan change the escalating price of rice? Abegi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by ekolina(m): 5:25am On Apr 19, 2013
FSU: We need to see the video of him speaking. Eko Ile don't attempt to gba oje anyone here. Show us video of the speech and let's hear his thick Oduduwa accent .lol. Did he speak or some one (like Joe Igbokwe) wrote it for him?
young man beta go n read abt Tinubu, der is no bdy as inteligent as him in ACN
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by ekolina(m): 5:29am On Apr 19, 2013
FSU:

Nothing oh! Just would like to hear the frog-eyed one speak. I can see the writings of Joe Igbokwe. Tinubu is not that an intellectual to string good sentences in words. grin grin
ma frd u r rong o, Tinubu studied abroad n came out with veri gud grade, he was d first african 2 mke such a feat in his skool. He worked with mobil international b4 leavin 4 politics...so get ur facts b4 u speak so u dnt end b a fool
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by petition: 6:30am On Apr 19, 2013
This is fair enough except for those that are just sentimental for no just cause.
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 19, 2013
How did I miss this thread? If I had caught this thread at the first/second page, I would have DEMOLISHED the so called "rousing" speech, turning it into a DEMORALISING SPEECH.

Anyway, I'll let this one pass but not without saying that Tinubu's speech could only be likened to a nakedd man promising to give another man clothes.

Meanwhile, some Nlanders have already done JUSTICE to both the message and messenger. I commend @Nwando and co

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by aurenflani: 6:43am On Apr 19, 2013
FSU:

Nothing oh! Just would like to hear the frog-eyed one speak. I can see the writings of Joe Igbokwe. Tinubu is not that an intellectual to string good sentences in words. grin grin

Yoruba accent is still better than that crude noise called Igbo accent.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Goddex: 6:43am On Apr 19, 2013
redsun: More like berlusconi speech.A thief can only impress thieves.

If acn or whatever they call themselves are making out as progressives,they have to disassociate with obvious criminals like tinubu.

The time of politics of tribe and treachery is over,truth can no longer be hidden.

My dear, imagine him too accusing PDP of corruption. How did he become a billionaire? Tinubu how did you become a billionaire because you were never a business man like the Otedolas, the Dangotes, the Adenugas?

You guys are all criminals. You can't deceive us with rhetorics.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by aurenflani: 6:44am On Apr 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: How did I miss this thread? If I had caught this thread at the first/second page, I would have DEMOLISHED the so called "rousing" speech, turning it into a DEMORALISING SPEECH.

Anyway, I'll let this one pass but not without saying that Tinubu's speech could only be likened to a nakedd man promising to give another man clothes.

Meanwhile, some Nlanders have already done JUSTICE to both the message and messenger. I commend @Nwando and co

This is what we expected to hear from a separatist anyways.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by rabdeluxe(m): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2013
Lieee
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by antiembezzle: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2013
This is the problem of this country. Even the leaders are blind and without direction, all the long long senseless and boring drivel he couldn't identify a single challenge bedevelling the country talkless of a solution. He said completely nothing reasonable, only pointing a finger at PDP. I am glad this blind man has no influence over me, and if this thief is not afraid of his past why was he against an honest Bakare running with Buhari in the 2011 presidential election? Any fellow that's not armed with peps for the youths of this nation is just bloating. The same reason why yorubas and hausa muslims are cloned to depend on government and oil money as their only means to survival, yes! What else they do, nothing! Just nothing! They forget states and cities like Newyork, california, tokyo etc are wealthier than Nigeria as a nation. They keep shouting 'oil money' as if there is much in there for 170 people. It's a pity that headless men like Tinubu does not understand nor appreciate the dynamics of the society and the rapid changes or transformation going on even under his nose. Untill Nigeria and her backward leaders understand the country needs to diversify it's economy and generate more funds, watch its population explotion especially in the S/W and north, have an implementable budget, eliminate corruption in individuals with sincerity and impartiality, then we come up with plans to...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by theripper2: 7:12am On Apr 19, 2013
Airtel sim is still 100 naira o.

I can see so many ACN touts masturbati**n to these redundant bullshiiit we have heard severally. Even Ghadaffi had some nice lines in his manifesto. Well, Tinubu, we don't believe u, u need more almajiris.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

How much these people dey give you??...You have never spoken derogatory about these people ever since i know you to be a loyalist. Does it mean they have no flops i can hear about??
Boy, i know u have incurablly stupid hatred for Tinubu and that you aint are probably a 'clueless one' paid pumpkie. But let's get this clear, what has the 'one in cap' and his unbrella party achieved for you in your life. You take their money and sell the future of your children ignorantly.Nigerians are truly LONGSUFFERING people, else, this country will have many of her leaders either jailed,killed,exiled or worse off. We have seen what the umbrella party can give; boko haram,insecurity at it's peak,unemployment,embezzlement,injustice,grave roads and electricity. We need change in this country. If we cant start a egypt-like protest, we can at least give APC a chance in 2015. God bless Nigeria
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:18am On Apr 19, 2013
This igbo ppl are funny,they are not normal.They never see anything good in good ppl,they always support corrupt people,that is why ppl like Tinubu and Rochase are noting to them.Rochase is d only igbo man that i will vote for,the rest can go to hell.I don't trust them.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by teskyg: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2013
If only Lagos is still like this after 12 years with Action Congress misrule,how long will it take Tinubu and his Gangs to fix Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by henrysam(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile:

Who is the thief?

What was stolen? From where and how much?

I retire from NR based on any credible and verifiable answer/s or evidence from you?

But why bother, I know you don't have anything, it's the same hate, bigotry and tribalism killing you.

You are killing yourself over a an that you can not tell us what he stole, but you are forever silent about your abuja uncles stealing everyday and your useless and incompetent president pardoning ex convicts, international criminal and fugitive.

This is why I clown you all the time, you are a joker never to be taken seriously. I see a joker when I see you coming.
Don't mind all these dumb head criticising Tinubun they are just being jealous of the achievements the man have recorded. I am totally sure if they have somebody like Jagaban in their region they will be celebrating him. They don't have respect for elders where theuy come from and most of them use leg kick to wake up their parents and greet them in the morning bunch of uncouth generation

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2013
ACN is less or = PDP no amt of sweet talk would blind Nigerians
Re: Tinubu’s Rousing Speech At The ACN Convention by Watermelon(m): 7:38am On Apr 19, 2013
ok oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

52 Retired Generals Endorse Buhari’s Second Term Bid / 14 Ondo House Members Sign For Impeachment Of Ajayi Agboola / Senator Abaribe: Perpetrators Of Insecurity In Igbo Land May Have Been Imported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.