Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF (26926 Views)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. / Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by TechyGuy: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2013
Otseh: if u know not all muslims are terrorist, why run your mouth on the religion. once again Islam hates you.

I'm sure you know that religion of the moon god hates everybody including YOU practicing it! Leave in a sharia state, commit a crime like stealing a cow, and your 2 hands may be amputated. That's when you understand that your so called religion of peace hates you and all its followers!
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Pearl27(f): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2013
stjudas: Allahu akbar...... Allah may u guide ur own as they fight against those who fight against Islam. Thanks for protecting ur mosque.
Are u an animal,dnt u ve human blood flowing in ur vain,dey said 185 people died u re sayin rubbish,so u tink u re special than them or u re righteous than them,must u be blinded by a religion dat cant save u,God! Am nt sorry 2 say dis,i hate dis islam of a tin wit passion,a religion dat kills people's conscience,re we nt nigerians,brothers 4 crying out loud.EVIL WILL NEVER LEAVE D HOUSE OF WHO TINK OR PLAN EVIL.

6 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by ume(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2013
Any village that habors these messangers of death shouled be wiped out my own inclusive
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2013
Define Innocent Ones? The same so called innocent ones that the media get to tell u about every time! Y do they have innocent ones and they still kill the innocent ones. Y do we even care about their innocent ones? This propaganda has to stop, if the army doesnt do anytn u guy bring abt all the possible state theories that exist, but when they do their job, you call for the innocent ones! Please identify the term 'innocent ones'
nedu2000: they r not at least 4rm d report,the innocent once again lost der lives
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by diji04(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2013
boko haram is evil and it need to be eradicated from naija pls.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Otseh: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2013
TechyGuy:

I'm sure you know that religion of the moon god hates everybody including YOU practicing it! Leave in a sharia state, commit a crime like stealing a cow, and your 2 hands may be amputated. That's when you understand that your so called religion of peace hates you and all its followers!
your religion accepts all atrocities so, any religion that is against evil is bad abi? why shld u take what is not yours if u don't want your hand to be cut off.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Burger01(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2013
Otseh: if u know not all muslims are terrorist, why run your mouth on the religion. once again Islam hates you.

Olodo ni e..

sad

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by cowtail: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2013
alnaijiri: The Muslim North Nigeria will not continue tobe humiliated by the Crusader government of the South. This is a wakeup call to all who think the Muslims of the North will be subjugated quietly.

However, I weep for the innocent victims. Can't there be a less blood-thirsty way to liberate our land from the unbelievers? Allah knows best.
goat

2 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2013
rawtruth:

"Misguided muslims", living among the "guided" muslims and plotting mass murders..., which they carry out with impunity and run back to hide among the "guided" muslims... What a paradox!

Concerning your obvious appeal to the sentiment of muslims "from Lagos to Katsina", you can never "stir the souls" of Yoruba muslims with primitive and blind zeal, because their exposure to Western education has made the kind of Islam they practice different from the one practiced by most of the northern muslims. Don't ever dream that anything that is linked to Boko haram will ever "stir the souls" of a people as enlightened as the Yorubas, or other enlightened muslims.

Respect!
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by cowtail: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2013
stjudas: Allahu akbar...... Allah may u guide ur own as they fight against those who fight against Islam. Thanks for protecting ur mosque.
goat

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by lakesider(m): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2013
Religionbad Oº°˚˚˚˚°ºO .
Christianity has killed millions of innocent people in the world long ago.now its islam s time to d same.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by saintneo(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2013
Where is Benjamin Adekunle when we need him?

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by dlight1(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2013
lakesider: Religionbad Oº°˚˚˚˚°ºO .
Christianity has killed millions of innocent people in the world long ago.now its islam s time to d same.

don't be fooled pls at d moment islam accounts 4 more than 90% of d terrorists in d world dis clearly puts a comma at d idea of islam being a religion of peace even d recent bombers at d Boston marathon event in d U.S has a connection wt islam

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Cyberbaze(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2013
ayoola2002:

I HATE U.
I HATE UU.
I HATE UUU.
did allah taught u people to kill? d root of crises in nigeria is islam..are u blind to see all this,hv u ever heard that xtians invaded a community and kill innocent people?..isnt dis a high time 4 u to know u are in d wrong religion?.. dnt be blind bcuZ u are born muslim,think as a human being.

5 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2013
citizenisb: So much for amnesty, this feels like Mutiny on the Bounty!! Ala Nigerian Army
This is not a mutiny. It seems France gave weapons to the terrorists in order to free the hostages. That is why the terrorists are now more Deadly.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by texazzpete(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2013
See some tribalist swine happy at the death of civilians!

How do you louts know that there were 'suspicious movements' that people would have spotted? The friends and relatives of the Boston bombers did not know the two kids were terrorists. Not everyone knows these things.

I wonder if people would have been this cavalier with the death toll if JTF had wiped out a community in Anambra to flush out a den of kidnappers.

Not a single one of the m0r0ns blaming the civilians has ever come on Nairaland to report any crime in their area or even take photos of corrupt politicians or police officers...yet you're saying women and children deserve their fate for not reporting stuff that could most definitely get them killed.

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2013
Here's a Local News Source
At least 185 persons including women and
children were reported killed after suspected
Boko Haram gunmen engaged soldiers of the
Joint Task Force in a deadly shootout that left the
commercial border town of Baga in Borno State
completely burnt down. The fatalities resulted from either gunshots or the subsequent fire that
razed the town down. Local government officials, who spoke to
PREMIUM TIMES, said 185 persons died, at least
2000 houses, 64 motorcycles and 40 cars were
burnt in the wake of the attack. The Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima,
visited the town on Sunday and was told by
residents that soldiers were responsible for the
torching of houses that led to the death of many. PREMIUM TIMES gathered that scores of others are
currently hospitalised with various shades of
burnt injuries. Residents said most casualties, especially the
aged ones and children, died as a result of the
conflagration that engulfed the entire town. Governor Kashim Shettima, who visited the town
on Sunday, became emotionally drenched at the
sight of charred houses,vehicles and how
homeless residents took refuge in the bush. The Commander of the Task Force, Brigadier
General Austin Edokpaye, explained that the fire
that consumed the town and resultant deaths
should be blamed on the Boko Haram terrorists
who opened fire on soldiers while using civilians
as human shields. A local trader in Baga told PREMIUM TIMES that the
attack started at about 8 p.m. on Friday and was
continued the next day. “Only God can understand what we have done
to deserve this. But the soldiers were mindless
that night in their approach; they killed and burnt
our houses, chased everyone into the bush
including women and children. So far we have
buried 185 corpses. – some were burnt beyond recognition; others are hospitalised with various
degrees of burnt,” said the resident who begged
to remain anonymous. Governor Shettima who drove through the burnt
town amidst heavy motorcade of security
personnel condemned the incident which he said
was a ‘nasty occurrence’. At the town’s hospital, the governor had to
commiserate with women, children and aged
men receiving treatment for various degrees of
burnt caused by the fire. Bashir Isa, a grocery merchant, told PREMIUM
TIMES that “everyone has been in the bush since
Friday night; we started returning back to town
because the governor came to town today. “To get food to eat in the town now is a problem
because even the markets are burnt. We are still
picking corpses of women and children in the
bush and creeks.” Brigadier General Edokpaye denied allegations by
residents that the shootout was unprovoked. “We lost an officer during the attack on our men
on patrol. We’ve received an intelligence that
some suspected Boko Haram members usually
pray and hide arms at a particular mosque in
town. It was around that mosque that our men
were attacked with several of them injured and an officer died. “When we reinforced and returned to the scene,
the terrorists came out with heavy firepower
including RPGs which usually has a conflagration
effect,” the army chief said. Governor Shettima pleaded with fleeing residents
to return to their burnt homes as a committee
had been empannelled to provide a palliative
compensation for the loss they suffered. He also called on the commander to “take full
charge” of his operation and ensure he
personally supervises his field officers from time
to time “in order to avert such nasty incidences
in the future.”
Source: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/130681-185-killed-2000-houses-razed-in-borno-town-baga-as-soldiers-boko-haram-fight.html
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by emmanuel4758(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2013
birdman: I dont think Nigerians fully understand what it means to lose 180 people from the same village. Try imagining this happening in your hometown... the number of your loved ones lost and the ripple effect is unimaginable. What kind of country does this to its own people? And some people are still singing for one Nigeria - lets see how loud you sing when the boots invade your neck of the woods.
let me tell u dose 180 are boko harlams let me ask can terorist with rocket granade be on ur community and d whole community wont know dats wy i luv igbo land who hav community security who ar called vigilant group dis people are civilian but dey were armed by community leader to protect the community especialy in anambra all viliage no matter hw smal dey are hav v .g if any one who is been supect by vilagers wil be report to v.g if those group ar more arm dan v.g is der for v.g to call othe agency to help dem dats wy kidnapin dnt normaly happen in anambra so if yobe state adopt igbo system dos v.g wil help educate jtf on were to attack and not to attack cus dey are member of d community so dey know bad people and gud one dats my opinion am proud for my igbo nation most sensible people in d world god help us

2 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Inik(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2013
The boko haram cowards are using civilians as human shield, why can"t they come out openly and face the Jtf squarely. Its sad that these people had to die. Next time they would not harbour terrorists in their midst.

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2013
The solution to dis boko of a tin is to assasinate buhari! Dats all.

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2013
When u kill d shepherd the flocks will scatter. The solution to dis boko of a tin is to assasinate buhari! Dats all.

2 Likes

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2013
180 only?

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2013
nedu2000: can U̶̲̥̅̊ imagine how selfish & wicked U̶̲̥̅̊ r?so GEJ is the president of southern nigeria only dat whatever happens to the north isn't his business,if someone said he'll make nigeria ungovernable then let the authorities get the person arrested. GEJ has failed nigerians!!ur brother has failed nigerians!!!!dats a fact. if U̶̲̥̅̊ fink the violence won't eventually spill in2 southern naija eventually then ur being delusional.......U̶̲̥̅̊ don hear Mr niger-Delta wink
how many times have people said the problem will come South ?
Yet the South is still far away from the problem. The fact is that southerners don't joke with terrorism. They report the terrorists as soon as they spot them and they kill or arrest some of the terrorists on their own.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by OneNaira6: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2013
What's new? The daily killings happening in that country is starting to become an everday event. I don't think I've passed a day without seeing an article about killings that happened either through arm robbery, Juju, tanks blowing up, cult killing, or BH on this forum. I tell ya that country is cursed. I have in my heart and I feel deeply that someone put a curse in that country before passing away. Nigeria is not the only third world African nation or other nation in the world yet in my opinion, it has the highest death rate that does not involve war. R.I.P to the people up there. I continue to say it, any southerner still residing up north, that man or woman is suicidal and have a death wish.
By the way, the so called strength of BH. For years they have been parading themselves as this strong men. Now we don see am. Weak@ss buffons. Using innocent people to shield themselves. Without those weapons, BH is nothing but a coward. I bet you if they strip them of their bombs and guns and tried to engage in a brawl, BH members would run even before their opponent throws the first punch. 1diots.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by dlight1(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2013
Otseh: your religion accepts all atrocities so, any religion that is against evil is bad abi? why shld u take what is not yours if u don't want your hand to be cut off.
bt ur religion u always claim preaches peace does nt forbid d killing of innocent pple in d name of defending ur religion wch is d most intolerant religion we av quite a number of muslims here in d west nd they give us no trouble instead of u condemning ur brainwashed neighbours u r here saying gibberish
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2013
Do you mean the army should rather let boko haram kill its soldiers?
Look, at the momment the terrorists started shooting the soldiers, there was nothing left but to counter them with fire.
Now it seems to me that you are blaming the soldiers for being too well trained. You are blaming the soldiers for winning and staying alive.
kkkp: Nw hu is d enemy?? Dis approach by d nigerian military will only make dem stronger..bcus d innocent ppls brodas, cousins,mothers etc dat dey kild wil join bokoharam so dat d will revenge d killing of dere luvd ones..dey will only c d military as dere enemies..AND nigeria 2mao wil say Amnesty International r lieng
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by tarryT(m): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2013
alnaijiri: The Muslim North Nigeria will not continue tobe humiliated by the Crusader government of the South. This is a wakeup call to all who think the Muslims of the North will be subjugated quietly.

However, I weep for the innocent victims. Can't there be a less blood-thirsty way to liberate our land from the unbelievers? Allah knows best.
Typical. As expected. Fools like u makes the north what is it today..

Muslim north indeed. "Crusader government of the south"... Typical.

Enjoy the rain of bullets as..shole

"he who carries infested firewood to his house should be prepared for the uninvited visit of lizards and snakes"....
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by dlight1(m): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2013
babagy82: this is nothing but a western agenda to wipe islam from Nigeria, and they will never succeed. Divide the damn country, islamic republic of northern Nigeria won't be a bad one.
so if d western world r using them av they got no brain 2 discern it's of no benefit killing innocent pple nd shouldn't they av realized they avn't benefitted anytin 4rm it just bunch of fools; animals in human skin
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by Evestar200(f): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2013
Kill the motherfuckers who doesnt want peace to reign in dis country
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by collins011(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2013
alnaijiri: The Muslim North Nigeria will not continue to be humiliated by the Crusader government of the South. This is a wakeup call to all who think the Muslims of the North will be subjugated quietly.

this quote from self proclaim almajiri is to confirm that all Muslims support boko haram although some of their extremist have become bold enough to make their own public. Mr. Almajiri we all (Christians) know that the reason behind the killing and wasting of lives and properties by blood tasty boko haram is because a non-Muslim is seating on the birth right of northern Muslims as president of Nigeria.

However, let me make it clear to you, i agree with you 100% that we Christians are unbelievers of a religion that believed and practice so much of violence and indulge in satanic act and nothing will make us believe in boko harasm religion. Because of this singular reason that an unbeliever (non-Muslim)is seating as a president of Nigeria which ofcourse is north's birth right, you have use your own hand to destroy the entire Northern economy, the extent of damage boko haram have caused to the northern economy is unimaginable.

i urged you all believers of boko haram to continue destroying your own home so that come 2015 Nigeria will cease to be one entity.

1 Like

Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by OneNaira6: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2013
Otseh: have u not heard that BH are not muslims. i suspect that people like you dat sponsor them to destroy Islam so that u have oportunity to run your rubbish mouth. u hate Islam, Islam hate u more.

So what are they? Buddhist? Mschewww.

The next thing we'll know you'll come here and tell us alqaeda, Al-Shabaab, Shamil Basayev, Tevhid-Selam, etc etc are also not a muslim organization.
Re: 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF by phineas: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2013
People,this is not acceptable,it must not be condoned not to talk of celebrated.The nation should weep,not rejoice @ this let us condem the killing of 185 men women and children of our country without fair trial.

Boston showed us an example,the city was closed down in 30mins.....why have they not declared a state of emmergency in borno,why are we so immune to the death suffering and this plight of others,where are our human feelings.

Imagine loosing all members of your families in one day,and friends,Imagine a child with no family,with no help,what seeds are we sowing for "peace"
If a tactical assault will lead to loss of lots of innocent lives and properties it must receive clearance from the highest authority.who gave clearance,was there a better way? This are the questions here while we weep for borno,and the flag flies @ half mast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Smiling During their meeting In Aso Rock / Civil Servants’ April Salary May Be Delayed / Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.