Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? (25936 Views)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by PeterC1(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2013
poshdiva:

Sorry but money isn't a factor for me. Not bragging but I have more than enough at my disposal. Besides he owns his own company. That should tell you he is far from broke.

sorry but why then did you leave him please??
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by odeebee: 3:53pm On May 28, 2013
sorry but why then did you leave him please??
N☺º°˚°˚ mind her, na regret Θε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worry her. If der dump Ɣ☺ΰ for anoda accept it wiv Ǥōōd fate
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 28, 2013
chronique: She was nice;not a semi-angel. In marriage,there are things more important than love or being nice. I can't walk into a union knowing I'd spend a large portion of it quarelling all the time. Secondly,if we don't share same religious beliefs,it wouldn't make sense.

check ur post then quote dis word*Semi-Angel* it fits right?she aint nice enough to win ur heart for marriage?right,dat an example of a semi-Angel.nt a complete angel.Secondly,u knew her religious status when u proposed dating to her,when u were fuckin her,and when u ve felt it all, u then remember her religious belief dnt correspond with urs?right...u knw what ?i doubt it if God will give u a better Angel.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by kaboninc(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2013
purebarbie: check ur post then quote dis word*Semi-Angel* it fits right?she aint nice enough to win ur heart for marriage?right,dat an example of a semi-Angel.nt a complete angel.Secondly,u knew her religious status when u proposed dating to her,when u were fuckin her,and when u ve felt it all, u then remember her religious belief dnt correspond with urs?right...u knw what ?i doubt it if God will give u a better Angel.

Babe take it easy oh....

@me...I miss so many things about her but life has to go on. However, I believe it has raised the bar of what I intend to seek in a relationship. I can't climb down that ladder....I'll rather get stucked. But if I should step down, for my partner, then there must be a commitment for growth else, am off!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Teespice(f): 4:52pm On May 28, 2013
Nothing.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by chronique(m): 5:00pm On May 28, 2013
That's not it. She gave me the impression that she could easily convert to my religion with marriage on the cards and that was why I even tried giving it a shot. But when we were in and she said she couldn't convert,I had to make my decision. Asides that,we were always quareling like I said. No sane person wants to continue in that for long. It's depressing and the end would have been divorce. I don't need to tell the whole story but I know why I said she's not a semi-angel. Let's close that chapter.

purebarbie: check ur post then quote dis word*Semi-Angel* it fits right?she aint nice enough to win ur heart for marriage?right,dat an example of a semi-Angel.nt a complete angel.Secondly,u knew her religious status when u proposed dating to her,when u were fuckin her,and when u ve felt it all, u then remember her religious belief dnt correspond with urs?right...u knw what ?i doubt it if God will give u a better Angel.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 28, 2013
he was very good @ making me laugh. smiley
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by wendieposh: 5:27pm On May 28, 2013
I miss his smile, watching him play PES and argue with his friends about who would win, watching him sleep, the gists, the way he sings in the car, the bed and breakfast treatment he used to give me, how he walked around the house naked when preparing for work, so many other things.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by justsaypeter001(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2013
I don't have an ex. And I will never have one. I have been datin my girl since 2004 and we are still 2geda. She loves me, I love her too. Emulate me.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by thoniann(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2013
Her voice,especially when she called me "daddy."
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by lawizle(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2013
I miss d way she hugs me tyt wen she sees I have an erection..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by dad007(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2013
I dont MISS a thing!
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by AnOlAd: 5:33pm On May 28, 2013
What with all the Ex Ex topic...
#Boring#
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Sogo10: 5:35pm On May 28, 2013
Nothing.f**k ex.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by InvertedHammer: 5:36pm On May 28, 2013
/
I miss the motivation.

Each time she drained my account..it usually motivated me to hustle harder

Now she is gone, my account is growing but the hustling spirit is dying.

//

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by ramaju: 5:37pm On May 28, 2013
poshdiva: I miss his cooking
I miss his smile
I miss the way he takes off days from work just to be with me
I miss his attention to little details like my shoe size, dress size, favourite colour. E.t.c
I miss the way he braids my hair.
I miss a whole lot.

BUT I AM NEVER GOING BACK. NEVER!
You missed one thing. You never mentioned how well he shines congo. Good congo shining brings about Okafor's law in a case like yours.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by beordune(m): 5:38pm On May 28, 2013
I miss everything a good woman should be.... embarassed
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by yuzedo: 5:40pm On May 28, 2013
poshdiva:

I only miss him for selfish reasons. I know deep within me that I don't love him. Why marry someone I don't love?
boochit! dese gel is a man. no womans can be these sensibull. OBADIAH, PRO01, MBJ, SimonANAL, is dis ur altarnate NL female monica? dun lie! angry angry if dis a real female den i dont leave in BANANA ISLAND!! angry

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by IYANGBALI: 5:40pm On May 28, 2013
His mouth and body odour
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by yuzedo: 5:41pm On May 28, 2013
ramaju: You missed one thing. You never mentioned how well he shines congo. Good congo shining brings about Okafor's law in a case like yours.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
bro live dat girl, she my future babe! nobody talk bad about her on dis websight or i bring mopol to bann dem. angry
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by yuzedo: 5:42pm On May 28, 2013
*Kails*:
he was very good @ making me laugh. smiley
swerry i can meke u laff two. plisssssss wuz yo numba? plisss! angry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by precyjewell(f): 5:42pm On May 28, 2013
Hmmm!I missed his generousity.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Adanyebe(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2013
[size=16pt]HER TERRIBLE SNORING [/size]
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by abujalapdog(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2013
poshdiva: I miss his cooking
I miss his smile
I miss the way he takes off days from work just to be with me
I miss his attention to little details like my shoe size, dress size, favourite colour. E.t.c
I miss the way he braids my hair.
I miss a whole lot.

BUT I AM NEVER GOING BACK. NEVER!

Would he even take you back when what you miss about him is more than imagineable!
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Yemike(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2013
i miss her cooking , shopping her care 4 me but what i missed most is her money and boobs cuz she's my maga she always collect 4rm her dad and give it to me. Sad i really miss d money part
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by yuzedo: 5:45pm On May 28, 2013
well my ex alway miss my badonkey. and my man shun in Banana Ice land. wink

i only miss spendin mony on dem. sad well if one sweet and ice cream NL babe can PM me, she can hav my mony allll to hersef + more wink no ugly migget allow! angry

esept onila. wink
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Gombs(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2013
Preciousgirl: i doesnt have a ex

Mod..rule 21 na
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by yuzedo: 5:47pm On May 28, 2013
precy jewell: Hmmm!I missed his generousity.
forkin goldiga!!! angry angry well am reach too! undecided so wuz yo numba? tongue be nice am gennyrous two + 18inch. wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Yemike(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2013
i miss her cooking , shopping her care 4 me but what i missed most is her money and boobs cuz she's my maga she always collect 4rm her dad and give it to me. Sad i really miss d money part embarassed
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by kasonud(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2013
[quote
author=ramaju]You missed one thing. You never mentioned how well he
shines congo. Good congo shining brings about Okafor's law in a case
like yours.[/quote] guy! guy!! guy!!!
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by ramaju: 5:50pm On May 28, 2013
yuzedo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
bro live dat girl, she my future babe! nobody talk bad about her on dis websight or i bring mopol to bann dem. angry
Inability for a guy to shine congo and shine it good brings about such lobe-sided love. She no go fit talk say you fit shine and she is dreaming of a guy with half your qualities but a quality congo shiner. Good congo shining is always a great edge.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2013
Her blow-job grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Abuja Experience / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.