Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho (36755 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
SMH @comments here. Some Nairalanders are so funny #unfollows thread immediately#
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Allegory:

Can you just shut up? Whatever happened to giving a genuine compliment without being accused of loneliness and low-self esteem and all the other crap.
guilty conscience!!!! I'm not blind to girls here asking the op if he is single and all those stupid type of questions. Asking me to shut up? *shakes her head* I'm not sinking into that gutter with you. You won't be getting anyother word from me.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Chibuhealth(f): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
tinuolababy: grin
i guess they brothers or related somwhre coz they look alike..:look well
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by pearlesther: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
@op I can see the real excitement in ur face but u r a cute dude tho...
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by gysl1973: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin
This cracked me up real good.
Abeg, wetin be baby saloon??
cheesy

If you ask me, na who i go ask?

which kind question be that, look the op hair then come tell me say you nor know say na barbing saloon
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Fishout(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nice picture bt looking old
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
Wow! Happy for you, OP. You got take a shot with Frank and it is on FrontPage with the girls tripping! That is like 'richness' in abundance tongue

Nice picture BTW smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by specialguest(f): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ijogz K: Calm down swit, you always turn me on whenever u r angry.. embarassed

Awww am sorry dear. * lips sealed*
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Fishout(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nice picture bt looking like old
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
Shollypopz: You guys are making the site look foolish.

Yeah, the first few ones were great, we all laughed but it's time to move on and stop putting the silly a*ss threads on front page undecided

Busy!! Wahh? shocked

Rastaman fi nuh say yuh a waan join tha drooling binches, ya noe..

Stop frontin'.. undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
JeSoul: trae_z,
I actually stumbled onto NL years ago because of you smiley. Somehow ended up on your blog during a blog search, followed your blog for a while and then stumbled onto NL following a link from there.

So I guess this is my chance to say thank you and I was a silent reader of your blog for quite a long time. You're quite the character lol. I enjoyed your writings very much. Hope all is well with you. Godbless!

Sis JeSoul a waan use asymmetric stylee fi ask fi number, ya noe...

Dutty mindset... grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Busy!! Wahh? shocked

Rastaman fi nuh say yuh a waan join tha drooling binches, ya noe..

Stop frontin'.. undecided undecided
Mtcheeeew.........

I ain't no basic b1tch......run and tell that wink
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
grin *In IcePrince's Voice* SUPERSTAR!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Crixina(f): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
gerald28: Who said this frank is Handsome? the guy no fine pass me at all..is this the so called handsomeness of Edo men
did u just say Frank is an Edo man?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Shollypopz:
Mtcheeeew.........

I ain't no basic b1tch......run and tell that wink

Err... jah bless yuh fi keeping yuh rasclart pum pum fresh fi bludclart rastaman and rastaman only.. dun noe

That's why rastaman fi luv lek nuh other, rudegyal... wink

The other binches afi basic bytc.hes, nuh?

Mi bludclart sholly pum pum - rastaman fi luv yuh!! kiss
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Crixina: did u just say Frank is an Edo man?
lolz, no mind am, em hear Edo 4 d name, cum remember names like Edosa cum conclude say d man na Edo
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by brosdoncome(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ijogz K: Wheres ur sense of humor dude, she's just aving fun.. Those who took life too serious are in a more serious place. Judgement in d next world

Was I referring 2 any1 in particular...u just seeking 4 attention...guess what? I'm not gonna notice u.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by r231(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
@op! U look gud . Pm your bb pin pls.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
preetyjoy: @op! U look gud . Pm your bb pin pls.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by bokoarerams: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sharaaaap
NessaFresh:

Ur so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
Awwww...cute!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by dasparrow: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
@Post

Cool pic!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
manolo890:

@OP,r u a lion?You look so familiar.

Yes I'm a proud Lion. "officially "Grad 04.
gabe_logan: Tochukwu aka trae_z my homeboy from back in the day @ area 2. You don become small celebrity for nairaland oh! See how nigga's be hating on u!

Gabe Logan my man! Try dey come Facebook more frequently.
preetyjoy: @op! U look gud . Pm your bb pin pls.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

@op you're cute ! tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Crixina(f): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ijogz K: Shut up, it's as easy as not clicking on such topics, I for instance stopped clicking on religion/religious related topics, cuz dose madt atheist are sometimes almost convincing, especially since I saw dat Isiah 47 sh1t where It was written dat God created evil. Pastors would never make mention of dat.

So stop hating..
pastors dont or ur pastor dsn't?or maybe u r always on NL when they do.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Localamos: Hey Trae, how're you doing? I last saw you in Jos.

haven't been there in almost 2 years. How you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) / Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday / Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.