Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,090 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Do Virgins Make Better Partners? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgins Make Better Partners? (19138 Views)

You Want Virgins, Make Ur Choice.. / Common Mistakes Virgins Make. / Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 12:55am On Apr 16, 2008
@ Stillwater,

It becomes an uproar because a political official is supposed to be MARRIED. The prostitute is not the one at FAULT here but the married man cheating on his wife. Unmarried celebs visits whorehouses and it hardly causes a hoax.
The best football player in England, Cristiano Ronaldo is a whoremonger but he is still 22 and single so there's no scandal in it.

Secondly, what is morally wrong in Nigeria maybe morally right here?
UK employees take cigarette breaks at work to smoke. . . . . .I mean, how often would u see that in Nigeria? On the flip side, it is almost normal for civil servants to embezzle funds in government organisations in Nigeria(it is a national cake) but it is morally wrong for anyone to that here.
So, no matter how u look at it. . . . . there's really nothing decent/indecent.

In Japan, for example, vaginal prostitution is against the law while MouthAction prostitution is legal, as women who perform MouthAction for money are not considered prostitutes in Japan. It simply means MouthAction is decent to them while the other is indecent.
How do u draw a parallel to that with what is going on in UK or say Nigeria. Would a Japanese girl agree with u that MouthAction is immoral?
Until u start to understand that one man's meat is anutha man's poison your arguments will be flawed.

Kettle calling pot black? I laugh in Swahili.
It's a male dominated society. . . . . .A guy who sleeps with 300 women will be applauded n lauded as a player!!!
A girl that sleeps with 6 men is a LovePeddler, dumb and morally corrupt. . . I didnt make the rules . . . .DEAL WITH IT. grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by princeonx: 1:19am On Apr 16, 2008
It's a male dominated society. . . . . .A guy who sleeps with 300 women will be applauded n lauded as a player!!!
A girl that sleeps with 6 men is a LovePeddler, dumb and morally corrupt. . . I didnt make the rules . . . .DEAL WITH IT.

@Jackass sorry Jackal: where did you get that from? ol'boy call bad thing bad thing abeg! haba!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 1:25am On Apr 16, 2008
@ prince_onx,

Jackass? It's funny how men tend to complicate their existence by spewing trumpery.
If u dont have anything constructive to say, go back to your knitting and lemme deal with astute minds.
U dont even wanna get me started here cos if i do, u will need paramedics to haul your blunt ass outta here.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by jgirl3: 1:27am On Apr 16, 2008
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 16, 2008
Secondly, what is morally wrong in Nigeria maybe morally right here?
UK employees take cigarette breaks at work to smoke. . . . . .I mean, how often would u see that in Nigeria? On the flip side, it is almost normal for civil servants to embezzle funds in government organisations in Nigeria(it is a national cake) but it is morally wrong for anyone to that here.
So, no matter how u look at it. . . . . there's really nothing decent/indecent.

Then what is it doing in the dictionary? Kindly tell the queen to remove it from English language.

In Japan, for example, vaginal prostitution is against the law while MouthAction prostitution is legal, as women who perform MouthAction for money are not considered prostitutes in Japan. It simply means MouthAction is decent to them while the other is indecent.
How do u draw a parallel to that with what is going on in UK or say Nigeria. Would a Japanese girl agree with u that MouthAction is immoral?[/b]Until u start to understand that one man's meat is anutha man's poison your arguments will be flawed.

I could convince her cheesy

A girl that sleeps with 6 men is a LovePeddler, dumb and morally corrupt. . . I didnt make the rules . . . .DEAL WITH IT.  grin grin grin grin  

No in my world the men you described here are [b]prostitutes
. It's just a matter of years before the word becomes universal. Just give me some time. player ko, player ni. *hisses*

Are you serious about Ronaldo  angry
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by princeonx: 1:38am On Apr 16, 2008
Tell him Stillwater! players indeed.

Topic boring already!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 1:41am On Apr 16, 2008
@ Stillwater,

Those words have been existing before the world turned into something else.
For instance, the word virgin doesn't exist in ma dictionary because i cannot honestly define a virgin to you.
In these days of MouthAction, anal sex, vaginal sex, phone intimacy, cyber-sex, dry sex, txt sex and all kinds  the new world have introduced. . .
If anyone violates one of these stuffs. . . . is she still a virgin technically?
Should the queen remove the word "virgin" from the dictionary too? grin grin grin

Yea, Ronaldo is a playa just like other football legends like George Best(slept with over 50 Miss Worlds), Romario, Ronaldinho, Anderson etc.
Sex makes em more focused and it helps em mentally and physically on the pitch.
There was a debate that it might hinder his performance but hey, he has scored 38 goals this season.
Thats anutha advantage of prostitution to people like him.
As u can see, one man's meat is anutha man's cyanide.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 16, 2008
Those words have been existing before the world turned into something else.
For instance, the word virgin doesn't exist in ma dictionary because i cannot honestly define a virgin to you.
In these days of MouthAction, anal sex, vaginal sex, phone intimacy, cyber-sex, dry sex, txt sex and all kinds the new world have introduced. . .
If anyone violates one of these stuffs. . . . is she still a virgin technically?
Should the queen remove the word "virgin" from the dictionary too?

--- which automatically translate (according to you a man) who has tried these things isn't a virgin anymore, so you won't make fun of a guy who has not yet penetrated a woman? Yeah right!!!!!!!!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 2:06am On Apr 16, 2008
@ Stillwater,

Of course. . . .
As the word virgin doesn't exist in me dictionary anymore. . . . Penetration or not is now purely academic.
If he had done MouthAction, he is no longer a virgin, or is he?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 16, 2008
The word virginity very much exists in my dictionary and in the world at large!!!!!!! Because people have contaminated their minds and bodies doesn't mean there are no virgins.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 2:17am On Apr 16, 2008
@ Stillwater,

U must be very intelligent.
Please, who is a virgin?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 16, 2008
You must be very intelligent.

Is that sarcasm I smell

Please, who is a virgin?

Anyway a virgin is someone who hasn't engaged in sexual intercourse with any man or woman (and animals-- cos you never can tell shocked)
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 2:37am On Apr 16, 2008
@ Stillwater,

Its not sarcasm. tongue tongue tongue

So a woman who hasn't engaged in a sexual intercourse is a virgin!!!!!!!!

Now, if a woman engages herself in anal sex, is she a virgin?

A woman that can play saxophone with a male reproductive organ, would u consider her a virgin?

What about a woman that masturbates everynight to achieve orgasms? Can she be referred to as a virgin?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 16, 2008
No
No
Yes cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 2:55am On Apr 16, 2008
As u can see, your answers are neither here nor there(inconsistent)!!!!!

The dictionary defines a virgin as being in a pure or natural state, untouched, unsullied, uncultivated, and unexplored.
A girl handling herself everynight has defintely explored something so she cannot be a virgin.
What gives!!!!!!! U boxed yourself into a corner, mate!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 16, 2008
I thought you didn't know the meaning of the word, all of a sudden you are are an expert on the the subject, got ya cheesy tongue Also you ought to know that a word could totally mean something else, like the definition you gave could be referred to a virgin land, virgin hair (that's when you've never had relaxer in your hair) etc. To me your definition is not related to sexual intercourse cheesy So it definitely doesn't hold water with moi cool cheesy Give up I have to go to bed.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 3:13am On Apr 16, 2008
Virgin land? Virgin hair?
Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze. . . . . .Virgin can only mean one thing: PURE and UNDISCOVERED.
A gurl handling her bits to bring herself to orgasm cannot be a virgin. . . . .penetration plays no part here.

In em days, such things like Love Machine, cyber, text messages and fonecalls were not existing. . . so the word had a meaning.
These days, things have changed. . . people have virtual sex. . . they dont even need their partners to be physically present to achieve their goals.
In other words. . . . the word virgin has been rendered obsolete.

Go and lie down. . . . . U have been a worthy opponent but i still conquered. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 16, 2008
The word has not been rendered obsolete, because there are people who have not engaged in "virtual sex".
And I wonnnnn wink. If you reply me again, I have won this arguement. I dare you cool
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 3:28am On Apr 16, 2008
@ Stillwater,

So thats ur escape? If i post again, u have won? Yea right!!!!
Believe me, the word is now obsolete. . . . . when it was being used, no one thunk the world would turn around to unearth all these sex variables.
Cyber, oral, dry, texts, phone, etc. . . . All these things have overtaken the meaning of the word.
So. . . . . .there's no technical virgin. QED.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 16, 2008
I wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!! wink cheesy tongue Bye off to bed kiss
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by jgirl3: 3:38am On Apr 16, 2008
Hymen or no hymen - Viriginity is a state of mind in my opinion. Sleep with 30 men and declare yourself a virgin - you're allowed.

I agree with Jackal there is nothing like technical virgin because there are some virgins that have done everything and anything but intercourse. Some of them are even more experienced than Non-virgins.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by acidrop(f): 3:43am On Apr 16, 2008
hahahahahahah. i saction wat j said, soooooo true. lol

sup j hw bodi?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 16, 2008
What is obsession with virgins on nairaland ??
I need to start another one.

"what if your virgin bride is Ogbanje "? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by jgirl3: 3:44am On Apr 16, 2008
Acid! In fact - i am fighting with you. See how you just left your girl. How you dey?

@ Nwando - please help me ask them oooooooo!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by acidrop(f): 3:45am On Apr 16, 2008
nwando:

What is obsession with virgins on nairaland ??
I need to start another one.

"what if your virgin bride is Ogbanje "? shocked shocked shocked

eehehheheheheh. lol abiooo. or the reason why she remain a virgin is because she is a transexual. heheheheh.

j-girl:

Acid! In fact - i am fighting with you. See how you just left your girl. How you dey?

@ Nwando - please help me ask them oooooooo!
haba j no vex now. u sef abadon me now
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 3:46am On Apr 16, 2008
@ j-girl,

Forget hymen theory.
Some people were born without it, some gurls lost it via strenous exercises so it doesn't prove anything!!!!!
Mental virginity? Thats a first!!!!!!!!!!
It means Britney Spears can declare herself a virgin!!! Yea right.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by jgirl3: 3:50am On Apr 16, 2008
acidrop:

haba j no vex now. u sef abadon me now
How you go talk dat kain thing? We'll yan on IM in a min

Jackal.:

@ j-girl,

Forget hymen theory.
Some people were born without it, some girls lost it via strenous exercises so it doesn't prove anything!!!!!
Mental virginity? Thats a first!!!!!!!!!!
It means Britney Spears can declare herself a virgin!!! Yea right.

If Britney believes she is a virgin, she is a virgin!!!! Men call themselves all kinds just because they don't have hymens.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 3:56am On Apr 16, 2008
U can add Annabel Chong to your list. . . . .
P.S. She shagged 251 men in 10 hours(the biggest Group Intimacy record). grin cheesy grin
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by jgirl3: 3:56am On Apr 16, 2008
That's different. . . . . . . that's a LovePeddler! cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 4:05am On Apr 16, 2008
Negative!!!!!!!!!
She is not a LovePeddler.
Annabel just wanted to do something spectacular.
P.S. She shagged 70 men within 10 hrs, scratch the 250!!!!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by acidrop(f): 4:10am On Apr 16, 2008
Jackal.:

Negative!!!!!!!!!
She is not a LovePeddler.
Annabel just wanted to do something spectacular.
P.S. She shagged 70 men within 10 hrs, scratch the 250!!!!

shocked shocked shocked
LovePeddler is an understatment. datz an animal. chei
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by merge(f): 4:41am On Apr 16, 2008
You guys want to recreate the dictionary of virginity, so you can uplift your self-esteem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / It's Hard Work Being A Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.