Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Do Virgins Make Better Partners? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgins Make Better Partners? (19141 Views)

You Want Virgins, Make Ur Choice.. / Common Mistakes Virgins Make. / Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by TheSly: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2008
Virgin girls are tend to be HELLA BORING!!!! . . .So so Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2008
They don't make 'better' partners, yes it's very cool of them to have waited for so long but at the end of the day, virgin or no virgin, you both have a vagina and that's all that matters when it's time to get 'down'  cool tongue

But i can understand why some men like that fact that their women were virgins when they met them because they feel that they're the only ones who have experimented with her as in they're the only ones who have had a taste of the kitten grin (If we're talking in marriage terms here)
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Dreloaded(f): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2008
Of course they do

That's why nosseycheek is trapped with two of them about to hit 40.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by albridge(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2008
i don't think it has anything to do with whether or not one is a virgin. interest, self worth, love, willingness to learn and passion is what makes the difference
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by eldee(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2008
Virgin girls are tend to be HELLA BORING!!!!
Finally one good reason there, they usually have one restraining rule for a period like 'a six month rule' or sumn
In that case, you have to become the 'hold hand' expert grin grin

But is that not the fun in it? People complain that guys lose interest after the chase
Think of having a chase right in the middle of the relationship grin

Besides, they're clingy, i.e on their side of it, they're good lovers. . .

I think virgins are sexy, hope I get to marry one, but for now, I'm taking all offers grin
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by TheSly: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2008
Finally one good reason there, they usually have one restraining rule for a period like 'a six month rule' or sumn
You got it!. . .too many procedures. . . so many rules!. . .no experience! . . . boring!. . *Look but don't touch*. . *taste but don't swallow*sad

they're clingy, i.e on their side of it, they're good lovers. . .
Yes. . . . .and at the same time. . .boring! so it makes no sense to me cool
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by spikedcylinder: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2008
Someone is preaching virginity is the greatest virtue yet his usernam is SHAYO.(does that not mean a drunk by the way?) . . . .irony at its best, i tell ya!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Cadet(f): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2008
Really, to be anything is wrong!

To be a virgin is not dignity, but opportunity

To not be a virgin is opportunity, not dignity

To be a woman is a tragedy , just unfortunate not to be a man

To be a man is an unfortunate, just a tragedy not to be a woman

What disgust me is that people will always find the wrong in anything

Anyways, just my own oppinion
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Cadet(f): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2008
spikedcylinder:

(does that not mean a drunk by the way?) . . . .
NO, it does not!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by somze(f): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2008
Cadet:

When did you become a philosopher?

Did not understand a word of what you just said undecided
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Cadet(f): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2008
Ok. But I do smiley
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by spikedcylinder: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2008
ok, my bad then.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

You got it!. . .too many procedures. . . so many rules!. . .no experience! . . . boring!. . *Look but don't touch*. . *taste but don't swallow*sad
Yes. . . . .and at the same time. . .boring! so it makes no sense to me cool

he he grin grin cheesy It makes sense to me cheesy grin cool There's nothing like seeing a man fidgeting at what he sees but knowing he can't do anything cheesy tongue cool. That's my specialty and idea of fun cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by spoilt(f): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2008
NOT ANOTHER VIRGINITY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT TAKE ANY MORE DEBATES ON VIRGINITY . All these topics have been thrashed and re thrased in a gazillion other virginity threads. What is it? Did they use virginity to swear for you nigerian people? angry angry
THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Cadet(f): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2008
LOL
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by CrazyMan(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2008
Hi nairalanders, i woulld like to know your views on this long-held notion about Virgins, everyman wants to get married to "some virgin", guys get very much excited when they find out that their new girl is a virgin, to me, Virginity is no dignity, because it does not make u a better person or a better lover than non-virgins, whats in a virgin anyway?

That you’re no longer a Virgin doesn’t mean that those who decided to keep theirs shouldn’t be applauded.

Every man would love to have a Virgin as wife whether you believe it or not; that’s the fact; for a girl to keep herself pure until marriage simply tells her husband to be that such a girl is worth marrying.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by nawah1: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2008
A good partner has nothing to do with the person being a virgin or not.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by CrazyMan(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2008
Says who?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jaygermann(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2008
@shayo02, wtf man!! how the hell is ur pix sposed to contribute to the darn topic abi are u virginistic?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by jgirl3: 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2008
Of course! Virgins make better partners afterall, all virgins know how to be submissive, all of them are clean, only virgins can make a man go gaga in bed, only virgins know how to please their men. . . . . . . .

Hiss.
I've met nasty virgins and I've met angelic non-virgins. Virginity has nothing to do with quality.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by arianne(f): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2008
Cadet:

when pple differ in their perspective on certain issues, the next thing some pple start chorusing is hypocrisy, but the real problem is that d world is filled with conformists, pple who lack true knowlegde of themselves and everything else, who believe there is no other life outside the one they live.

- virginity is not lack of opportunity, pple have their reasons for wanting to keep themselves.

-virgins don't necessarily make better partners cos it takes more than sexual relations to make a relationship work.
-virginity (our sexuality) does not totally define who we are, its only a part of what we are
-to the virgins out there, kudos to u! to the non-virgins, life goes on.period.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Cadet(f): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2008
arianne:

when people differ in their perspective on certain issues, the next thing some people start chorusing is hypocrisy, but the real problem is that d world is filled with conformists, people who lack true knowlegde of themselves and everything else, who believe there is no other life outside the one they live.

- virginity is not lack of opportunity, people have their reasons for wanting to keep themselves.

-virgins don't necessarily make better partners because it takes more than sexual relations to make a relationship work.
-virginity (our sexuality) does not totally define who we are, its only a part of what we are
-to the virgins out there, kudos to u! to the non-virgins, life goes on.period.

Yea. Nice points. Tell it to the world. Like I've mentioned before, Everybody is a hypocrite. Ideas and views are not meant to stay permanent.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by arianne(f): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2008
cadet- thanks. just drawing inspiration frm your post. virgins have suffered in this land. kai!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by NnaNna4(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2008
I think we are missing smth here. We need to understanding a lot from d almighty creator. d issue of virginity is not wht we shld  take lightly n measure it with yonder n sex n rship n all d things shallow minds think.

1st of all u most understand that a virgin is like a plain sheet of paper, wht u write on it is what u read.

God created men to be different and created women to be same(plain paper)
Anyone can get married to a virgin n turn her to anything HE WISHES sexomaniac, nympho, angel, demon name it. After creating man God took time to create a woman,so no matter how big your yonder is she (as young as 15yr old) will take care of you perfectly.

Virginity is not only in women its also in men.
Virginity has no bearing with xter, so separate virginity with temparament pls.  

The blood flow a husband gets during his first night is a blood covnant that binds them both so she will hardly 4get her husband.

A disvirgined woman cannot 4get d person that disflowered her
she may have been impressed /inscriptd upon or turned into a nympho,or heart brken into a warewolf.she only need to get healed( u hv no choice buddy)

There is nothing comparable to Gods original creation, like a new brand car u chose to run it slow, rough, smooth,gentle, all d car does is respond.

pls no matter how far we ve gone, we should encourage virgins, they need our support,not that if u are not a virgin u will not get married,u will . Our conscience still reminds us that being a virgin is great gain.

2ndly, virginity is also in d mind. d moment u decide to stop illicit sex(dat is when u will kno how strong willd virginity requires) see how guys will respect u.

GUYS LETS TELL THE TRUTH
1 of my brothers married a virgin. she latter turned out her bad side(which i think a disvirgined person still do).That bros called her all names but never calld her a wore.If u think xter is more impt then get into courtship before getting married. Being a virgin doesnt guarantee a good xter.

2many young hearts will go thru this thread.pls watch what u say about virginity, its d woman's sanctity and streghnth ordained by God.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by SweetT1: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2008
see all these women on this thread getting irate. Yeahhhh, You should have left your hymen alone instead of allowing rasaki to ransack it. grin grin grin
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by joycee87: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2008
see all these women on this thread getting irate. Yeahhhh, You should have left your hymen alone instead of allowing rasaki to ransack it

sweet t,lol,i beg i don laf tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by LadyT(f): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2008
Shut the hell up Sweet T we all know sikiratu eleja din din took yours.

Look if you want a virgin you need to be one as well. Some of you bastard males go round sticking here and there then cry when there are no virgins around!  Why the hell do you think you sweet mouth liars!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by SweetT1: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2008
@Lady t

Very funny Lady Thug.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Cadet(f): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2008
hmmmm!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by SweetT1: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2008
Who is this cadet??

Is that morenike?? have you been banned again? You and your mouth self. Don't listen to these women here oh. Make sure the hymen is tight sharp sharp. Ok?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by arianne(f): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2008
Sweet T- sha dont let the association of aggrieved non-virgins come after u o! grin

and leave cadet alone, haba.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Cadet(f): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2008
Sweet T, you just don't know how lucky you are right now! I changed, I tell you! I made a promise and I am so keeping it!

arianne:

and leave cadet alone, haba.
Thank you! You don't get it, he can't seems to get enough of me lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands / Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.