Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Do Virgins Make Better Partners? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgins Make Better Partners? (19142 Views)

You Want Virgins, Make Ur Choice.. / Common Mistakes Virgins Make. / Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by TheSly: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2008
makavele:

grin I AINT GOD . . .
BUT ITS THE TRUTH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
AND NOW TELL ME, WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT VIRGINITY? embarassed

Yeah its the truth from your own unproven view
But unfortunately most virgin girls would fall into the hands of them guys who are not virgin. tongue
Thats a plain facts!! at least it has been proven. cool
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2008
They still do not deserve them cool
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by TheSly: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2008
You are not in the position to tell us who deserves them or not! cool
Face ur own yawa and leave them virgins alone! cool
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2008
My own yawa, now that's a laugh wink cool cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by maryray(f): 1:15am On Apr 28, 2008
[b]@ EVERYBODY

AS AN ASIDE, SOMEBODY SHOULD ALSO ADVICE ME. I KEEP THINKING ABOUT ONE GUY IN MY NURSERY/PRIMARY SCHOOL. HE USED TO BE IN MY SCHOOL AND ME WERE KIND OF ALWAYS TOGETHER. NEXT THING I KNOW HE STOPPED COMING TO SCHOOL AND D NEXT TIME I SAW HIM, WAS WHEN I WAS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL AND HE WAS ENTERING HIS HOUSE. I ALSO SAW HIM AS I WAS ABOUT TO ENTER UNIVERSITY, @ A COMPUTER SCHOOL,  BUT I DIDNT TALK 2 HIM AND HE DID NOT TALK TO ME EITHER. I THINK HE MAY HAVE 4RGOTTEN WHO I AM. I NEVER USED 2 BOTHER WITH HIM BECOS I WAS A SNUB AND WHILE HIS PARENTS WERE VERY RICH HE WAS ALWAYS HANGING OUT WITH GUYZ THAT I CONSIDERED LOSERS.

THE TROUBLE IS I HAVE NEVER DATED I GUY THAT I LIKE NOT TO TALK OF LOVE, I'VE TURNED DOWN MORE GUYZTHAN ANY NORMAL GIRL SHOULD. I NEVER USED 2 WORRY ABOUT IT BUT EVER SINCE I LEFT NIGERIA, HE IS ALWAYS ON MY MIND. I CANT SLEEP, I EVEN CRY MYSELF 2 SLEEP SOMETIMES! (CAN You IMAGINE THAT). WHAT DO I DO GUYZ, WE ONLY USED 2 BE FRIENDS IN NURSERY/PRIMARY SCHOOL. I HAVE COMPARED SO MANY GUYZ 2 HIM angry, AND WHILE I DID NOT KNOW WHY I WAS AVOIDING GUYZ LIKE D PLAGUE B4, I DO NOW THINK IT MIGHT BE BECOS THEY NEVER MEASURED UP TO HIM! sad.

DO You THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS GUY, INFATUATED, OR WHAT?. WHAT DO I DO? , ITS NOT LIKE WE EVEN HANG OUT TOGETHER SO I CANT JUST WALK UP 2 HIM AND SAY HI. SHOULD I MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE, I MEAN HOW CAN You LOVE SOMEONE You DONT REALLY KNOW APART 4RM NURSERY SCHOOL. WHY AM I NOT INTERESTED IN OTHER GUYZ?, EVEN IN UNIVERSITY, MY FRIENDS WERE ALWAYS EMBARASSING ME BECOS I WASN'T WITH ANY GUY, PROBLEM IS I DONT WANT ANY GUY, I WANT HIM! cry.

I WILL STOP MY RAMBLING HERE, WHAT DO I DO?, PLZ ADVICE IS DESPERATELY NEEDED, AM I CRAZY?.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by desodgi(m): 1:26am On Apr 28, 2008
Yes take it from me "You are crazy" cheesy

Why would you be feeling so much for a guy u havent even talked to recently, you dont know if he's changed or something. He was a kid when you guys were together - Now he's a man, theres a great difference in that. And again why would you turn down guyz you're yet to know. . . I think yu need to get urself together and give someother guy a chance. . .Your dreamy lover boy might be engaged in a relationship he's not ready to joke with'with some primary school crush!

Gurl get a life!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by maryray(f): 1:27am On Apr 28, 2008
@ DESO, HONESTLY, I DONT KNOW. I HAVE DATED SOME GUYZ SINCE THEN BUT AS USUAL I BROKE UP D RELATIONSHIP!.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Aladunni(f): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2008
@ topic

there is a big gap between "virginity" and "personality". Never make the mistake of mixing the two, if not you will enter serious trouble.

Some loose their virginity out of choice, curiousity, rape and some carelessness, but WHO is this VIRGIN?

I know a close relative that married as a virgin spinster and the hussy was more than proud to marry a virgin but by the their 10th year of marriage she has dated more than 6 other men, what is that one? wouldnt you prefer that she had even done that before you married her as a woman?

I think the issue of a life partner goes beyond making virginity or not the primary criteria, know what you want and go for it.

maryray:

[b IS ALWAYS ON MY MIND. I CANT SLEEP, I EVEN CRY MYSELF 2 SLEEP SOMETIMES! (CAN You IMAGINE THAT). WHAT DO I DO GUYZ, WE ONLY USED 2 BE FRIENDS IN NURSERY/PRIMARY SCHOOL. I HAVE COMPARED SO MANY GUYZ 2 HIM angry, AND WHILE I DID NOT KNOW WHY I WAS AVOIDING GUYZ LIKE D PLAGUE B4, I DO NOW THINK IT MIGHT BE BECOS THEY NEVER MEASURED UP TO HIM! sad.

DO You THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS GUY, INFATUATED, OR WHAT?. WHAT DO I DO? , ITS NOT LIKE WE EVEN HANG OUT TOGETHER SO I CANT JUST WALK UP 2 HIM AND SAY HI. SHOULD I MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE, I MEAN HOW CAN You LOVE SOMEONE You DONT REALLY KNOW APART 4RM NURSERY SCHOOL. WHY AM I NOT INTERESTED IN OTHER GUYZ?, EVEN IN UNIVERSITY, MY FRIENDS WERE ALWAYS EMBARASSING ME BECOS I WASN'T WITH ANY GUY, PROBLEM IS I DONT WANT ANY GUY, I WANT HIM! cry.

I WILL STOP MY RAMBLING HERE, WHAT DO I DO?, PLZ ADVICE IS DESPERATELY NEEDED, AM I CRAZY?.

do you know anything about "obssession", i think that is what you are going through.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by shayo02(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2008
Once again, I want to apologise to Nairaland guys for the magnification of my picture on the nairaland interactive page.
Mind you, the oixture isn't an intention of getting a virgin and I'm sure the message below it never feature anything of such.Incase you have conceived such impression, please abort it 'because the owner never think of having a relationship let alone a virgin.
Besides, i have neither seen nor advantaged nairaland as a merge MAKER. So, WATCH IT!
TO THE GRAMMARIANS AND CRITICS!
thanks for all your infuriating SMS & CALLS.
Here these TIPS!
Dale Carnegie days: there is no such thing as constructive criticism; hence, always try to 1. be moderate and constructive anytime you feel like criticizing and lambasting your fellow lest you become a beatiful nuisance
2. It is not just using VOC. but the right one at the right condition. Always consult your DICO before the usage of any vocabulary to avoid communication error.
3. Unintelligent VOC does look like a JARGON,  never a message. Avoid such at every time in communication lest you sound brainyly idiot.
thanks for the accepeted apology
one love
one NIG.
shayo02
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2008
who is this shayo 02,wit d pix.tell ths guy to disappear.am lafin my lungs out.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Samohong: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2008
well for me, i want to say this is not a discussion that should be dwelled on. what difference does it make whether a girl is a virgin or not. i think the most important thing is the feeling and friendship u both share. most women are the same wether virgin or otherwise, the most important thing like i said earlier on is friendship. though i have heard the saying that non-virgins are the most "EXPERIENCE" but i can't tell the authenticity of the believe since i never dated a virgin before. so u see there is basis for comparison.
But the long and short of this discussion is just that may god almighty gives one his her partner regardless of the status wether virgin or non. may god grant the desires of our heart
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by meetajir: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2008
Imajine all em ladies,being virgins grin grin grin
i will marry all,
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by jennyjatt: 6:59pm On May 01, 2008
hey
i am a virgin
and i think the females that do not appreciate a virgin are jealous
the males, well the males are angry cos they couldn't get it.
i am hot,sexy, romantic,noble n naughthy, real, gat good sense of humor, reserved, a sexy dancer,
lovely, etc. not praising myself but i do know wat i gat, yet i am a virgin.
i so believe i can pleasure and sex my husband more than many disvirgined.

all im saying is being a virgin is the best.
i wouldn't underestimate the disvirgined but i prefer virgins.
some virgins are wack, but no matter how wacked they are, i still see them holy and sacred, not because i am but because its not easy to be one.
look, a matter of fact, we should try to respect God in our daily lives and follow his rules and guidelines. i know im not perfect or a saint but believe me it pays to be a v,

back to the question:
i think a better partner depends on character, discipline, sense of humor. temperaments, personality, understanding, style, concept, charisma, love, ability to share, integrity, God fearing, etc not being a virgin or disvirgined.

advice for virgins or the ,
virgins keep it up: i know what the guys want and what they respect the more, not to talk of what God has in stor for U,believe me,IT'S WORTH IT!
others stick to one partner, protect urselves, be informed on birth control, remember your Creator and lastly you can still be a secondary virgin, is just a matter of self control.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by kene20(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2008
@ Jenny jatt

Please keep it up.  it is a honour and pride. the moment we guys get what we want , we are out but if u keep us in suspense , we will love u the more  kiss kiss

@ topic

It can never b YES or NO answer,  it depends on the person in question. it is not a general thing,
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by iyamide: 3:55pm On May 04, 2008
well well well
2 me virginity is an honour but it should neva be believed dat virgins can make d best couple.we see virgins who end up leavin their husbands.i believe dat's cos they havent tasted many apples and they wnt 2 taste more and not jst one. Olawunmi_iyamide
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by isokoh(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2008
I certianly dont think virgins make good wife, it all depend on the parental broughtup of the person, the background, if such one come from a good home, then bet me, such one will make a bettre wife,
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by chizfor: 9:37pm On May 04, 2008
Virgins are the best! Lets be real!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Eclairs: 11:43pm On May 04, 2008
na wa o!

Wld fink they do sha. Single and nt sure if my wife wld be.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by gentledove(f): 4:01pm On May 05, 2008
Virgins make better partners. they may not have the experience but for the fact that they are narrower down there, it makes it more enjoyable. i don talk my own. grin wink
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by rubi(f): 6:03pm On May 05, 2008
Poster, Let me tell you something virginity has nothing to do with been a good partner so many factors can cause a girl to loose her virginity especially when she is growing up, coming to Nigerian standard not all parents can afford to take good care of their daughter most of them have boyfriend who helps them out once in a while and they have to pay back, some are been raped and nobody knows knows about it they kept it between her and God and so many reasons. The bible says if any man be in Christ he is a new creature old things are past away behold all things are become new. I am looking for a man who is a virgin all I am looking for is a man who will understand me , love me and take me the way I am. Physical virginity is nonsense whatmatter is spiritual virginity. You can be a virgin and still be the worst partner on earth.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by PRYNXLEX(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2008
me i am one but i ask my self for how long can i be one. after all e go happen one day
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 06, 2008
Village girl, you better close your mouth
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by elizabetta(f): 1:50pm On May 06, 2008
Yes virgins also make better partners,after all they are women too,even though that are not virgins where once virgins
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by emmanas(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2008
Virgin or not Virgin, just 2 b happy after gettg in2 d net of partner
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by emmanas(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2008
Aloib na wa 4 d lady,

watin u dey now be say make guys no care about d narrow path but d character?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by lipuka(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2008
I don't think virginity is an issue. If you ask me, a prostitute is more honest than those so-called church going girls. The prostitute will ask for money and will give you the services as paid for. And she is good at it. If she decides to marry you, she will be very sincere because she knows where she comes from. She has seen it all and there is nothing you can teach or do to her that she has not experienced. So she will come to you because she really wants you.

The virgins offer nothing. A real man wants an experienced woman with him. Then they get to enjoy everything together.

If you love her, and she loves you, and you are confident and sure of your performance in bed, then you have nothing to fear. But if you are weak, then look for a virgin because she will not know the difference.

I say all girls are prostitutes anyway. Think of how much you will spend, or how much they ask from you before you can even get them to come to your room? A prostitute will be your best bet as a partner, not a virgin

SAMSON
NAIROBI
KENYA
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by chizybaby: 10:49am On May 09, 2008
I lost a friend coz I was a virgin. he said am difficult and inexperience, and he always look for satisfaction outside coz I don't satisfy him. But aside that he respects me so much.

so my fellow nairalanders virginity is a diginity a man that marrires as u as a virgin will always respect u, he will be proud of u no matter what he does outside.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by rubi(f): 7:58pm On May 09, 2008
Maturity is very important in a relationsip. Virginity depends on how the society looks at it. Nigerian girls are so self centred on virginity and refuse to look at other aspects of life in a woman that can also be corrupt, have we considered a girl stealing, change her completion from dark to white, snatch other peoples boy friends, gossip, and are disrespectful. Other part of the world nobody cares whether you are a virgin or not. And that is why some relationships are not healthy because we always refer to the past and refuse to move on
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by sparkandy(m): 7:51am On May 10, 2008
Well, let me contribute.

Being a 23 year old virgin, I think virgins are so special. I don't think its lack of opportunity because I've seen the naked body of two women. Its all about discipline and commitment.

@everinlove, God bless u. because am a virgin, my friends usually say all sought of things to me. They stopped when they realized that I'm more intelligent when it comes to women affiars despite the fact that I've never dated before and am very good academically. So, they always come to me for help and decided to respect my decision. It got worse when they discovered that I also don't like to drink alchohol. Man, I was really the odd one out.

To all those who are not virgins, I can decide to be like u anytime, anyday, anyhour and anyminute but u CAN NEVER BE A VIRGIN LIKE ME AGIAN.

Besides being a Christian, I don't have time for jumping from one relationship to another. I believe the first woman I should date should be my wife.

To answer the question, do virgins make better partners? I'll say not really. It all depends on the upbringing of the person. I have meet two girls who are virgins. The first has a serious problem and I think thats because she's the first child and she doesnt know what it means to respect a guy. The second one, she's so lovely, a real African woman, who will make a good home, respect her husband and do anything he says provided that its good for them. She's so innocent looking that everyguy here want to have a piece of her. Can u imagine that, yet people will say that they don't like virgins.

We're six kids in my family and as at when I left the country, the remaining five were all virgins just like me, my immediate younger sister even works in one of the Nigerian banks.

Now tell me, if the man that will marry her will not respect her?

cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by ayando(m): 9:05pm On May 10, 2008
.i think virgins do cos this is based on findings and my personal experience.but i also believe that if they fall in wrong hands and friends they can be exposed to infidelity.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by shayo02(m): 3:11am On May 11, 2008
guys ure too much. well as said by scholars, the beauty of the world is our differenceS; ability to do,think,vision from different perspectives. but i convincinly believe that we have a common level of basic reasoning despite the differential complexes of our perspectives.going back to our first reasoning stage, virginity in the real sense is indeed a personality,honour,integrity,pride e t c. men this is applicable to you ALSO not only ladies lest you play sentiment. HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by UARESTUPID: 2:04am On May 12, 2008
@ ARIANNE AND CADET,
             GO ON GIRLS!.

@ UKOMA: GUY ARE You 4R REAL. I TAUGHT ALL MALES WERE POISONED WITH FORNICATION shocked . MAN AFO ME FON ETI ETI!. (MEANING You ARE A GOOD GUY). WHATEVER SHA You GUYZ PLS CONTINUE D FIGHT, BACK TO STUDY 4R EXAMS, WISH ME D BEST WHEN You ALL PAUSE 4RM FIGHTING grin.
SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I OPE AT LEAST ONE PERSON ESPECIALLY GIRLS WILL CHANGE, WE WILL BE SAVING OURSELVES A LOT OF GRIEF! wink. GIRLS LEARN 2 SAYNO. JUST KEEP ON SAYING NO AND You MIGHT END UP WITH A DECENT GUY EVEN THOUGH A LOT OF THEM WILL DUMP You, BUT THEN THAT MEANS THEY ARE ONLY AFTER UR FLOWER grin. TELL THEM TO SHOW THEIR LOVE BY WAITING, AND THEREBY PROTECTING You. IF You WANT TO SLEEP WITH A GUY GO AHEAD, BUT DONT THINK UR GIVING IN TO HIM WILL MAKE HIM STAY, THAT IS AN OLD TRICK. BYE GUYS. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE! KEEP UP D FIGHT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands / I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.