Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Do Virgins Make Better Partners? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgins Make Better Partners? (19139 Views)

You Want Virgins, Make Ur Choice.. / Common Mistakes Virgins Make. / Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by banjiagain(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2008
if u are a virgin at 20 ok,22,23,, 26 ok,at 27 well, but 28 29,
somethingwrong.
well i think character supercedes virginity anyday any time.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by uzohez(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2008
am sorry for people talking rubbish about virgins.as simple as buy your children condoms and contraceptives ,send them out to prostitute.if virgins are worthless, marry a prostitute.virginity is an honour.but it does not mean that they make good wife's but its an honour.if you have disvirgined any lady go and confess or face the wrath of God. do not discourage virgins. its a gift from God
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by FMK(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2008
break time off
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by FMK(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2008
Break time Off
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by iice(f): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2008
uzohez:

am sorry for people talking rubbish about virgins.as simple as buy your children condoms and contraceptives ,send them out to prostitute.if virgins are worthless, marry a prostitute.virginity is an honour.but it does not mean that they make good wife's but its an honour.if you have disvirgined any lady go and confess or face the wrath of God. do not discourage virgins. its a gift from God

Not being a virgin is not equal to being a prostitute.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Seun(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2008
Not that there's anything wrong with being a prostitute wink
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by somze(f): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2008
grin grin and non-virgins come pretty close to that? grin
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2008
Seun:

Specifically marry one.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2008
There's nuthing wrong with being a prostitute.
Some prostitutes have got class . . . . .They go about their jobs in a professional way and go back home to husband and children.
And i am not talking about those roadside floozies!!!!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2008
Jackal can you proudly encourage your sister (if you have one) to be a "classy prostitute"
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ Stillwater,

I would encourage her to do what makes her happy!!!!!
There are loads of women out there worse than prostitutes themselves so whats the difference?
Prostitution is a profession. . . . Some women are comfortable doing it to make ends meet.
As long as they don't make money via illegal means, there's nothing wrong with it.
A lil tumble in the hay, money exchanges hands and everyone is happy. . . . .What is so evil in that?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2008
Because some women, (men inclusive I have to add) are comfortable in it doesn't make it right and I hope she has the conscience not to do it with shameless married men.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ Stillwater,

Are u kidding me? What is not right about it?
Are u aware prostitution is very legal in some countries? So if it's legal what makes it wrong?
Besides, u mentioned something about conscience . . . .What has conscience gotta do with this profession?
How is a prostitute to know a man is married? Is it written on a man's forehead he is married?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2008
Please give me a break!!!!!!!! Because some demented countries made it legal doesn't make it right. There's no ban on smoking but is it right to smoke? And conscience has everything to do with it. Because of chicken change we've replaced our senses with nonsense *rolls eyes*.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by princeonx: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2008
I never knew ENGLISH is this tough! you guys are here telling me sh**t about virginity but not even attempting to answer the simple question. Virginity no doubt is good infact not having a Womanliness is even the best but does that make marriage successful? thats what you guys should be answering not that bull-crap you're talking about.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2008
I never knew ENGLISH is this tough! you guys are here telling me sh**t about virginity but not even attempting to answer the simple question. Virginity no doubt is good infact not having a Womanliness is even the best but does that make marriage successful? thats what you guys should be answering not that bull-crap you're talking about.

lol, oga prince dey vex ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ stillwater,

Demented countries? So Holland, Germany and Switzerland are demented?
The 3 countries offer a better quality of life than US and the UK so what are we talking about here?
Teen pregnancy in Netherlands(despite exposed to sex topics) is 6 times lower than that of UK/US.
So whats your point?

Now u talk about smoking? What makes smoking bad?
Who is to say what is right or wrong? It seems u are using African traditions to view these issues but it aint that way.
You go to Churches here and u see members smoking outside the Church before going in. . . .Does that mean they are not christians?
Women are not allowed to wear trousers in CHURCH in Nig but they are allowed to wear whatever in the developed world. . . .Does that make em sinners or hell bound?  U need to take off your rose-tinted specs. Different countries, different way of life!!!!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by merge(f): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ tipa stop trying to be difficult.

Unfortunately, Bill Clinton could have been divorced.

Children look up to their parents. The good and bad examples.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by merge(f): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2008
You men are telling me that you would marry a women who has slept with 50 men.

Character is shown through one's actions
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by merge(f): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2008
You men are telling me that you would marry a woman who has slept with 50 men.

Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Uche2nna(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2008
Jackal.:

There's nuthing wrong with being a prostitute.

Seun:

***** coughs *******
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ merge,

How would a man know that his spouse hasnt slept with 60 men before marrying her?
A man knows as much as the woman tells him so what are we talking about here?
There are some women out there worse than prostitutes and their unsuspecting husbands don't even have a clue.

For instance, A Brit teenager, Cheryl Tunney at 18 confessed in January that she slept with 50 men in one year.
How is she different to a prostitute? If she didnt confess on a TV show, how would the worls know.
Ma next door neighbour could be doing the same thing so how are these nymphos different to a prostitute.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by bawomolo(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2008
merge:

You men are telling me that you would marry a woman who has slept with 50 men.

the later people marry these days, the more the likelihood they would have many sexual partners. get real, most people are not honest about their sexual history. why do u pro-virginity mafioso have to be extreme with the numbers
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by merge(f): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2008
You have to marry a woman that you know really well.

Don't marry any how.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by bawomolo(m): 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2008
You have to marry a woman that you know really well.

Don't marry any how.

lol keep on deceiving yourself, what makes u think people would divulge all their sexual past. anyone that is a non-virgin but wants to marry a virgin is an hypocrit.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ Bawolomo,

Touche.

I just dont understand why some set of people think their spouses would tell em the whole truth about their sexual lives.
Every woman a guy meets these days was shagged by ONLY one man and he FORCED her. . . .I musta heard that same story a billion times.
Women would never own up to their bad history. Thats the fact of life.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by merge(f): 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ bawomolo

I did not start this thread.

I am not a pro-virgin. Everyone should live their life the way they want. This is just my choice. I do not look down on non-virgins.

I do not like people saying that being a virgins is just la ack of opportunity or just no penetrations because of their guilty consciousness and jealous issues.

Since everyone is having sex, then that means that it is right.

Why don't you guys just be non-virgins without the need to put virgins down? To me, that shows that many are not happy even though they are having sex?

Live your life without putting others down.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2008
Demented countries? So Holland, Germany and Switzerland are demented?
The 3 countries offer a better quality of life than US and the UK so what are we talking about here?
Teen pregnancy in Netherlands(despite exposed to sex topics) is 6 times lower than that of UK/US.
So whats your point?

My point is prostitution is not a job and it is degrading to the highest degree possible, whether anyone agrees with me or not!!!! I see it as laziness on the woman's part, a misuse of such rights (as having a academically influenced career) that we had to fight for and not having to lie on your back to get money from men.

Now u talk about smoking? What makes smoking bad?
Who is to say what is right or wrong? It seems u are using African traditions to view these issues but it aint that way.

As I will not encourage anyone to steal or kill so also would I not encourage anyone to smoke or prostitute. African traditions you say? I don't think prostitution was/is championed across Europe as what a decent girl would do.
So I would not base it on[i] African traditions.[/i]

Who is to say what is right or wrong? With this kind of attitude why don't we  close our eyes or probably wear "rose colored tinted glasses" and ignore or preferably pose indifference to all the crazy things around us in the name of who is to say what is right or wrong.

You go to Churches here and u see members smoking outside the Church before going in. . . .Does that mean they are not christians?
Women are not allowed to wear trousers in CHURCH in Nig but they are allowed to wear whatever in the developed world. . . .Does that make em sinners or hell bound?  You need to take off your rose-tinted specs. Different countries, different way of life!!!!

Since you brought christianity into this are you telling me that prostitutes are not hell bound based on what the religion denotes? By the way you being a christian doesn't make you heaven bound.

If there's nothing immoral or moral, decent or indecent anymore I think we should all come together and remove those words from the dictionary because I wonder what they are still doing there angry tongue.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 16, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Bawolomo,

Touche.

I just don't understand why some set of people think their spouses would tell em the whole truth about their sexual lives.
Every woman a guy meets these days was shagged by ONLY one man and he FORCED her. . . .I musta heard that same story a billion times.
Women would never own up to their bad history. Thats the fact of life.

That is a bloody lie.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Jackal1(m): 12:23am On Apr 16, 2008
@ Stillwater.

1) Prostitution is a job. Matter of fact, it is the oldest profession known to man as it started in the Biblical days.
While it is illegal in some countries, some other countries allow it as long as it is practised in government regulated brothels. Prostitution can be described as an act of rendering services for money. Lots of women are doing this in the UK to support their family. Their kids don't even have to know what they do. They leave home at nights and come back the next day to take care of their wards, pay bills and live happily ever after.

2) Prostitution is not championed across Europe as what a decent woman would do? You are living in the past.
In these days of independent women, women are proud of what they do. . . .I have seen many TV shows where prostitutes come to air their reasons for doing it. I'd rather let em do that than push drugs or engage in other violent crimes. It is not forced on men. A guy needs a quick one, he knows where to go and he gets served. . . . .what is indecent in that? How is it different from a one night stand most women engage in? Afterall, a guy would still pay for drinks, hotel rooms and other schitzos. . . . grin grin grin

3) In this day and age, i dont think Prostitutes are hell bound. Hell Bound? What have they done?
Fornication? You and I know that topic is deep. I dont even wanna touch that with a 12-foot pole.

4) Women {especially Africans(Nigerians)} will never own up to their appaling shag history.
This is why some girls resort to different schemes to cover up their past. Even when some of them do, they dont tell the true story.
16 sexual partners become 2 or even 1 which happens to be RAPE. grin
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by tpia: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2008
merge:

@ tipa stop trying to be difficult.

Unfortunately, Bill Clinton could have been divorced.

Children look up to their parents. The good and bad examples.

what is difficult to understand there?

Bill Clinton has been married to one woman for close to 30 years, in spite of the fact that his mom was married four times - whats your point?

You'd prefer him to be divorced so he can fit your stereotype?

children look up to their parents doesnt mean they automatically copy every single thing about their parents.

your profiling here is off base.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 16, 2008
Prostitution is not a job, period!!!!!!!!! It is just an easy way out to a permanent problem both mentally and physically.

Prostitution is not championed across Europe as what a decent woman would do? You are living in the past.

I don't see anyone giving them handshakes or congratulating them. If a political official visits LovePeddler houses why is there so much uproar about if it is so widely accepted as you claim?

In these days of independent women, women are proud of what they do. . . .I have seen many TV shows where prostitutes come to air their reasons for doing it. I'd rather let em do that than push drugs or engage in other violent crimes. It is not forced on men. A guy needs a quick one, he knows where to go and he gets served. . . . .what is indecent in that? How is it different from a one night stand most women engage in? Afterall, a guy would still pay for drinks, hotel rooms and other schitzos. . . .    

To your surprise I have to agree that I don't see any difference.

Women {especially Africans(Nigerians)} will never own up to their appaling shag history.
This is why some girls resort to different schemes to cover up their past. Even when some of them do, they don't tell the true story.
16 sexual partners become 2 or even 1 which happens to be RAPE.

Why won't they hide it when Nigerian men are the first to look down on you and broadcast you on AIT while they are as guilty too. Kettle calling the pot black *hisses* tongue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

It's Hard Work Being A Mistress / Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's / Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.