Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Do Virgins Make Better Partners? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgins Make Better Partners? (19096 Views)

You Want Virgins, Make Ur Choice.. / Common Mistakes Virgins Make. / Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by merge(f): 4:56am On Apr 16, 2008
You guys want to recreate the "definition" of virginity, so you can uplift your self-esteem

If you are non-virgins accept it, what the need for the criticisms.

Are you guys trying to find an excuse for why you are having sex?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by banjiagain(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2008
hahaaaa,
i never knew people have alot of experience in this field
well, a woman that managed to keep her virginity till marriage would get a lot of trust and respect from her husband, not that marriage is all about virginity alone but keeping the bed undefiled till marriage is fulfilling the Lord's commandment. at the end of it all a virgin will make a better partner because she had displayed alot of perseverance in the face of challenges and had excel where many like her had failed. it should mean a lot to marriage if she so will it to be.
but please where are the virgins these days?
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Tgirl6: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2008
"wats your point"

TOPIC (do virgins make better partners?)

point 1. Being a virgin is virtous

point 2. to most guyz they dont make better partners, cos guyz like to taste b4 marriage,
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nellyf: 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2008
[color=#990000]@ STILLWATER,

WHICH ONE BE YOUR OWN. YOU THINK BECAUSE EVERYBODY WHERE YOU ARE IS DOING THE WRONG THING MAKES IT GODILY.

THE WORD OF GOD STANDS SURE AND CANNOT BE ALTERED BECAUSE EVERYONE WHERE YOU ARE HAVE DECIDED TO DISOBEY/ DO THE WRONG THING.

GOD'S STANDARD IN THE BIBLE IS THE STANDARD FOR KNOWING RIGHT OR WRONG. PLEASE GO BACK TO THE BIBLE AND LEAVE WHAT THE CROWD IS DOING. wink cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Nellyf: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2008
sorry stillwater please forgive me. my reply above is directed to jackal.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Abbeycity4(f): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2008
banjiagain:

hahaaaa,
i never knew people have alot of experience in this field

lol grin
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by princeonx: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2008
For instance, the word virgin doesn't exist in ma dictionary because i cannot honestly define a virgin to you.
In these days of MouthAction, anal sex, vaginal sex, phone intimacy, cyber-sex, dry sex, txt sex and all kinds  the new world have introduced. . .
If anyone violates one of these stuffs. . . . is she still a virgin technically?

For some reason I have to agree with Jackal on the above statement except the none physical once!
If you've tried Love Machine, anal, oral, any form of sexual activity involving tools or people, you're no virgin! but the point still is virgins in no way guarantee better partner or successful marriage atall atall!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by merge(f): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2008
You guys are trying to recreate the definition but probably can not even abstinent from most of these activities.

If people are engaging in oral and anal, that is not a virgin.

These are physical activities? If these are your excuse for why you are having sex, then you are just a byproduct of the majority.

Should I engage in these activities because of lack of detection? Of course not.

PHYSICAL VIRGIN is first.

That is why SEXUAL (physical) ACTIVITY leads to AIDs, STD, unwanted pregnancy, and etcs.

I know not all virgins make better partners than non-virgins but they are MORE LIKELY to make better partners.

If you want to twist the argument and say that it start mentally. Go ahead. That your life. Keep deceiving yourself.

I believe that people should live their life as best as they can regardless of what others are doing.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by bawomolo(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2008
I know not all virgins make better partners than non-virgins but they are MORE LIKELY to make better partners.
\

how are they more likely??
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by tundebabzy: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2008
virginity does not affect quality. the nastiest babes were once virgins. and some men that claim to have sexed 1,000,1 girls are woeful in bed.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by obitobe: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2008
men! virgin or no virgin just make a good home. as for me am not looking for any virgin, i might grow old in my search
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by merge(f): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ bawomolo

People who have sex before marriage, have a higher rate of divorce. Sexual union is a special act which belongs only to those who are committed to each other.

Contemporary studies indicate that the marital argument is not sound. Of 100 couples who cohabit, 40 break up before they marry. Of the 60 who marry, 45 divorce--leaving only 15 of 100 with a lasting marriage. Thus, cohabitation has two negative effects: it sharply reduces the number who marry, and dramatically increases the divorce rate of those who do.(cool

Engaged couples, according to Paul in 1 Corinthians 7:36-37, should either control their sexual drives or marry. Intercourse, then, is not proper for engaged couples. They should either keep their emotions in check or marry.

Source http://www.leaderu.com/everystudent/sex/articles/whywait.html

There is something very strong to have only been bonded at the most intimate level with one person. It creates an additional anchor for that marriage to weather storms. It certainly isn't impervious and won't in of itself keep you together, but make no mistake about the power of true sexual intimacy! It is very sad for those today who treat it as simply an activity - it cheapens perhaps the most valuable/powerful bonding gift we have as humans.

One, it's special, because you have only ever been with one person that should bring contentment for the rest of your life.

Two, once you loose your virginity you can't take it back.

Three, your spouse doesn't have to worry about who you've been with, how many, STD's, maybe kids or worse an abortion in the past.

Four, there is a sense of fulfillment in going against the grain of peer pressure, media, and what the world has to say about sex and being able to hold out until marriage. It is a very accomplished feeling.

Five, there is a special joy that one experiences in being obedient to God in this area of their lives.

Six, sex outside of marriage is nothing but using the other person to fulfill you own sexual desires! It is treating the other person as nothing more than a piece of raw meat!

By Nathaniel Givens The Collegian

Richmond, VA (CSTV U-WIRE) -- Apparently Michael Webb thinks the old saying "caveat emptor" (buyer beware) applies to marriage. His theory is simple, if you haven't had sex, how can you know if you are sexually compatible with your betrothed? You want to test drive a car before you buy -- isn't marriage an even greater commitment? If that logic were true, then you'd think that the sexual revolution and the growing levels of pre-marital sex would correlate to lower rates of divorce since now everyone knows what they are getting into. Strangely, we find just the opposite.

If "try before you buy" applies to sex, then certainly you'd do even better to really take the relationship out for a spin and cohabit before you get married. Yet the divorce rate among couples who do cohabit and then get married is 40 to 85 percent higher than the divorce rate for those who abstain from sex before marriage. Women who cohabit are 3.3 times more likely to have a secondary sexual partner later on when they're married than women who abstained before marriage (I assume the rates go up for guys, too, but I couldn't find the numbers). And just in case you think that is because virgins don't know where else to turn when the marriage doesn't turn out to be everything they hoped for - sexual satisfaction is also higher among married couples who abstain before marriage than it is among married couples that cohabit first.

So why is it that test drives are great ways to pick a car but not such a great strategy for choosing a spouse? Well, it's because deciding who to marry is a fundamentally different kind of question than deciding which car to buy.

The entire car-owner relationship is pretty well defined by one action: driving. The marriage relationship on the other hand is a bit more complex. The other elements of marriage -- everything from sharing a bathroom to sharing a dream -- tend to outweigh the importance of sex in a couple's everyday life. If there's no sex involved while you're dating, you have an opportunity to learn about a person without the rose-glasses of mutual gratification. In my opinion, sexual compatibility is the very least of your concerns. The human species did not survive this far without being biologically programmed to like sex, and furthermore I think that true sexual satisfaction stems more from love then from some nebulous "compatibility" concept. Face it: you've got millions of years of evolution on your side when it comes to sexual compatibility, but only a couple hundred years of social history when it comes to picking drapes or deciding which career paths to follow.

Click Here!

If you have to agree with your car about where to go on your next road trip, you need a new car. Successful marriage, on the other hand, is always a real partnership. That means that you see your partner's needs as equally important to your own. Living a life of abstinence before marriage develops the essential ability to control and channel -- not repress -- your own desires. This ability to put what you want on hold for a greater good is an invaluable benefit in living for decades with the one you love.

The self-control aspect is important to fidelity as well. If you and the person you marry mutually agree not to have sex until marriage, it's going to take work. In a college relationship having sex is a lot easier than not having sex. Abstinence takes commitment -- and if you and your loved one practice that self-control together, then there is a bond of mutual trust that carries over into the marriage. Not only will you be fully in control of your own sexual expression, but your spouse will know that you are.

If we want sex to enrich our lives and our relationships with our spouses (when that time comes), it helps to have a shared confidence that self-mastery is something we bring to the union. If we never learn to say "no" when our sex drive says "go", then in reality we are the ones being taken for a ride by our sexuality and not the other way around. And if we make the decision not to make a gift of our virginity to our spouse, then let us at least be aware that, collegian editorials notwithstanding, the statistics are against, not for us, when it comes to marital success.

Source: http://www.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/uwire/122305aab.html
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by volente(m): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2008
Making do with a novice all on the alter of virginity isn't apt at all. The experience with such a damsel will undoubtedly be boring as the performance would be grossly inadequate on account of her being largely inexperienced. Except, of course, one is poised and patient enough to start "teaching an old woman how to make use of the left hand to handle objects at old age". Although a salient issue religious-wise, but I don't really care a hoot about the highly debatable issue of a womans' virginity 'cos I'm not one myself. Rather, I prefer a woman who can screw me very well on bed as a wife, 'cos solid performance on that front is undoubtedly a solid tonic to an affair and a spice to marital bliss.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by volente(m): 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2008
Making do with a novice all on the alter of virginity isn't apt at all. The experience with such a damsel will undoubtedly be boring as the performance would be grossly inadequate on account of her being largely inexperienced. Except, of course, one is poised and patient enough to start [/i]"teaching an old woman how to make use of the left hand to handle objects at old age"[i]. Although a salient issue religious-wise, but I don't really care a hoot about the highly debatable issue of a womans' virginity 'cos  I'm not one myself. Rather, I prefer a woman who can screw me very well on bed as a wife, [/i][/b]'cos solid performance on that front is undoubtedly a solid tonic to an affair and a spice to marital bliss[b][i].
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by holythug(m): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2008
stress
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by gwmseven: 2:37am On Apr 17, 2008
Hello to every body,

I disflowered a virgin.
It is good in every way, eventhough intially we had problems.

It is healthier and spritually very good
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by acidrop(f): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2008
no body is recreating anything. maybe u d one who dosent know the meaning of virginity
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by everinlove(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2008
Just to let everyone know that I'm real and still a virgin. The reason why I say that virgins are more likely to make a better home is that for you to be able to keep youself undefiled before marriage in this adultrous and sinful generation, it further goes to portray the kind of wife or husband you will be in future. For being able to put your body under subjection throughout your youthful age, it only takes one to be focuse, faithful, committed and with the fear of God.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by merge(f): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2008
I agree with everinlove.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by walterify: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2008
Based on my past experience with a virgin i think they do not make good partners because they seem to be good to them selfs because they are virgins as hey see them self there is this sence of pride in them which makes them feel no body is good enough for them,to me i think they should get bleeped up befor the settle down for anything serious,
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by uchkochi(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2008
being a virgin or not is not what guarantee you being a good partner.Some people lost their virginity to rape, does that make such a person any less?NO.Remember a thief was the first person to enter heaven on the cross He acknowledged his undoing .Marriage is honorable with the bed not defiled.But virgin or not what matters most is the state of the heart.

You can be the best partner even if you have been deflowered just be ready to change and start keeping your self from when u realize you were wrong.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by dutty(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2008
PLS HELP! A 31 year old virgin and cant seem to get laid.plssssssss needs help and fast too!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by merge(f): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2008
This thread is about virginity not about one's heart.

Of course you can find non-virgins with good heart. Duh !!!

You can also find virgins with bad heart. Duh!!!

Non-virgins can make good partners too. Yes of course !!!

However, statistics shows that virgins are less likely to divorce than non-virgins.

LESS DIVORCES RATE=BETTER

But of course non-virgins can make good partners. HAPPY !!!!
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by reggy73: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2008
Yes i would like to marry a virgin because she'll be fresh
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by everinlove(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2008
Some people are asking if I'm still a virgin or real? Just to let you know that I'm a virgin and I am for real. And I've come this far not because I'm perfect anyway, but by the special grace of God almighty.

It takes discipline, character with the fear of God because sex before marriage is sin and marriage itself is honourable, bearing this in mind, anyone that has been able to view it from this perspective will place a very high value for marriage, and remember, the value you place on anything matters a lot, and it goes a long way to show how successful that person will be. This is one reason why virgins are likely to be better partners.

If you actually value your marrriage you will not go sleeping around with men. If you cannot keep yourself and prepare for the future, how do you hope to be a better partner? For as many of you out there that are still virgins, pls, keep yourself and allow God to smile on your marriage when the time comes.

For more counceling and prayers, mail me on wilimor@yahoo.com. God bless you.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Dalby(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2008
They don't make better partners because of their naivety grin grin grin
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by tome1: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2008
The fact that a lady or a guy is a virgin does not mean he/she will make a good partner. its the character,manners and love that matters wink
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by princeonx: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2008
period
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Tolulop001(f): 1:04am On Apr 19, 2008
i think this thread is downright silly
what if a woman makes a couple of mistakes in life, what category does that fall into
life is not copy and paste
lets learn to just chill and see people for who they really are not based on their past
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by eldee(m): 1:06am On Apr 19, 2008
what if a woman makes a couple of mistakes in life, and decices to be a secondary virgin, what category does that fall into
err. . .secondary virgin tongue tongue
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by wendymanda: 1:10am On Apr 19, 2008
What I don't get about this thread is that one can only be virgins once. When that person male or female has sex once it is it. Now my point is what is the use of asking whether virgins make better partner? If you have sex once with a virgin they are no longer virgins so if a virgin makes a better partner after sex does one dispose of a virgin and get another one like a disposable camera? Most Nigerian men like to hype up about wanting virgins as if they are themselves. These silly threads irritate me even though I suspect the questions are because most men are afraid they might not satisfy a non-virgin however if you can't satisfy a non virgin you probably can't a virgin either. Unless you are a virgin stop requesting virgins. Everyone wants another to be pure whether or not they are. It pisses me off that people pretend like women don't have hormones or sexual desires we are all supposed to sit and wait for men to run around and be the virgin handbag.
Re: Do Virgins Make Better Partners? by Tudidulik: 6:52am On Apr 19, 2008
Virgins don't know how to do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Womb Is Damaged / Muslim Girl Wearing Hijab Declares Herself The First Ever Nigerian P2rnstar / It's Hard Work Being A Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.