Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425633 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2013
I can see that more people are coming to New Jersey this time. You all are welcome to the Garden State. I wish you a peaceful and fruitful stay in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rcha: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2013
Adegokenath: did u win in oct and what is ur case number

No I did not win in OCt I won on first list. I am from asia and case number is AS00013***.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2013
Leripa: I can see that more people are coming to New Jersey this time. You all are welcome to the Garden State. I wish you a peaceful and fruitful stay in Jesus name.
Yes Bro,Garden state is d choice destination.
Hope u r settling down well sir.
Pls can I get ur personal contact like FB or email add?
Wanna get certain infos 4rm u(d source *wink).
Tanks in anticipation
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Obatide:
According to the information below, yes, your son needs to pay USCIS fee.
Do you pay $330 visa fee for him pls?

Foreign nationals who seek permanent residence in the United States and receive an immigrant visa from the Department of State need to pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee online before departing for the United States.

How to Pay the Fee

You must pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee online using USCIS ELIS. You may pay for yourself and for any family members who will live with you in the United States. Attorneys, accredited representatives, and employers are not authorized to create a USCIS ELIS account on your behalf to pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee. Only you, as the immigrant, may open a USCIS ELIS account and pay the required fee in order to obtain your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card).

You will need to complete the electronic payment request and provide:

Your Alien number (A-Number) and your Department of State (DOS) Case ID number.
If you pay for your family members, you must have their A-Numbers, DOS Case ID numbers and correct biographic information.
You also will need to provide a valid credit or debit card or, if you choose to have money taken directly from your bank account, a checking account number and the routing number for your U.S. bank.

Source http://www.uscis.gov/forms/uscis-immigrant-fee
@Obatide, am really impressed wit ur contributions on d forum and d fact that u give information backed wit proof 4rm d source.
Nice 1,pls keep it up.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jagajaga79: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
more good news to come.i need respond to my question,i collected my first degree certificate on friday,the problem is that on my degree certificate my name was writing on it like this FOLAMI WAHEED OLASUNKANMI, but my neco certificate result was writing like this FOLAMI WAIDI OLASUNKANMI.I fill my DSP application with this spelling FOLAMI WAIDI OLASUNKANMI.can any body please help me out on this URGENTLY.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kemikemmy: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Thanks so much for your response

all the children were included in the main application the only fear
is the fathers name not included in children birth certificate.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kemikemmy: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Thank you Obatide for your quick response i have sent a message to the link you recommended and am still waiting for response. I really thank God for this forum and all wonderful people with good experiences taking their time to make people life better without charging money. Your advice is really helpful.

thanks

Obatide:

The case is dicey but lets rub mind:
If you have photo evidence to back your claim and can convince the C.O of the Relationship (mother & child), you should be fine.
alternatively, you may post the question on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me
Note: from past experience with Evidence, I believe that the respondent on that thread(Visa Officer), is real and their staff, so act on whatever reply you get there.
Hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kemikemmy: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=kevwe_flex][/quote]

Thanks so much for your response

all the children were included in the main application the only fear
is the fathers name not included in children birth certificate.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
House, please the USIC fee I my paying for my 1 year old son too?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Obatide:

Foreign nationals who seek permanent residence in the United States and receive an immigrant visa from the Department of State need to pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee online before departing for the United States.

How to Pay the Fee

You must pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee online using USCIS ELIS. You may pay for yourself and for any family members who will live with you in the United States. Attorneys, accredited representatives, and employers are not authorized to create a USCIS ELIS account on your behalf to pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee. Only you, as the immigrant, may open a USCIS ELIS account and pay the required fee in order to obtain your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card).

If you pay for your family members, you must have their A-Numbers, DOS Case ID numbers and correct biographic information.
You also will need to provide a valid credit or debit card or, if you choose to have money taken directly from your bank account, a checking account number and the routing number for your U.S. bank.

OBATIDE... Pls bro, can u explain what the Alien number (A-Number) means and where is gotten from..
And secondly, yesterday u were elaborating on Both WAEC, NECO and School Testimonial.. I just need ur suggestion on this:- I made all my Papers in NECO but Just two Deficiency in WAEC.. Is it advisable for me to go just with the NECO or Both with my Testimonial... Thanks Bro
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Obatide:

How to Pay the Fee

OBATIDE... Pls bro, can u explain what the Alien number (A-Number) means and where is gotten from..
And secondly, yesterday u were elaborating on Both WAEC, NECO and School Testimonial.. I just need ur suggestion on this:- I made all my Papers in NECO but Just two Deficiency in WAEC.. Is it advisable for me to go just with the NECO or Both with my Testimonial... Thanks Bro
Obatide:

How to Pay the Fee

Obatide:

How to Pay the Fee

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
So sorry moderators,, It was never my intention to spam...my browser was misbehaving.. I didn't know my post was already been sent or sent already while I was still trying to reconnect my browser because of the urgency of the questions I was trying to get across to obatide.. Thanks for UNDERSTADING...!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
jagajaga 79: more good news to come.i need respond to my question,i collected my first degree certificate on friday,the problem is that on my degree certificate my name was writing on it like this FOLAMI WAHEED OLASUNKANMI, but my neco certificate result was writing like this FOLAMI WAIDI OLASUNKANMI.I fill my DSP application with this spelling FOLAMI WAIDI OLASUNKANMI.can any body please help me out on this URGENTLY.
You av notin to worry about. it doesn't stop you from getting your visa! i av seen cases like dis still they were granted visa! Jus b prepared to explain yourself! Goodluck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
bamideleniayo:

VisaOfficer:

Here's what the USCIS website says:

Alien Registration Number (“A” Number) or Alien Number
A unique seven-, eight- or nine-digit number assigned to a noncitizen at the time his or her A-file is created. The 9-digit U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services number listed on the front of Permanent Resident Cards (Form I-551) issued after May 10, 2010, is the same as the Alien Registration Number. The A-number can also be found on the back of these Permanent Resident Cards.

So, yes, it's your USCIS #. Thanks for asking -- you made me learn something new! grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me/61

on the issue of result, NECO is allowed so far you made all your papers there but since you have all handy, if question is raised, you may add testimonial as a back up or WAEC
Others members can contribute please, because im also learning
hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
gokman4u:
@Obatide, am really impressed wit ur contributions on d forum and d fact that u give information backed wit proof 4rm d source.
Nice 1,pls keep it up.
Thanks for the compliment and advice.
wishing you all the best as you prepare for the next face, booking and moving
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
gokman4u:
Am heading to Irvington NJ & planning 2 av my Xmas in d states by his grace.
Wuld like 2 meet u in d states.
My FB name is Goke Adebayo
We can chat 4rm there.

hahahaha, Mr Goke, na rushing tinz, anyway. GOD BLS UNITD ST OF AMERICAN. Wishn u a safe jr.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yes I pay 330 for him too.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Wellton(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
kevwe_flex:

It should be in your old name, since that was what you were using then. There should be consistency in what you say and present. Since you've changed name and can prove you are the same person, you are just fine. The burden of proof is on you.

I appreciate your advice God bless u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatzyka: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ Leripa how is life in New Jersey? Hope things are not very expensive there? grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote
author=Leripa]I can see that more people are coming to New Jersey this
time. You all are welcome to the Garden State. I wish you a peaceful and
fruitful stay in Jesus name.[/quote]
amen oo,dts wea am hoping me and my family will migrate to come early nxt yr, CN 13xxx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
XYZZ: House, please the USIC fee I my paying for my 1 year old son too?
yes,i tink dey pay even for a 1day old child.bt oda forumites cn comment as well
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote
author=rcha]I am the lucky winner of 2014 DV lottery. My case number is
very high. SO will I receive the 2NL for 2014 or be current for
2014.[/quote]
whts ur CN?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
hi all,hope things are shapingup?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
temmytanny: hi all,hope things are shapingup?
This is to specially welcome you to this thread sir.
we are fine, though miss u so much.
Hows TEXAS? pls take care of Rood boy for him to settle down fast.
once again, you are welcome
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Obatide: ok

This is to specially welcome you to this thread sir.
we are fine, though miss u so much.
Hows TEXAS? pls take care of Rood boy for him to settle down fast.
once again, you are welcome
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
temmytanny: hi all,hope things are shapingup?

God is doing a marvelous work in this thread. How is Texas? You re welcome to this thread.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
[b]Obatide [/b]I hail you o. Nice work you are doing here. Keep it up. grin grin grin grin grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olutola1: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
pls my people, I believe NPC Attestation of Birth is what we need because I got one already earlier this year...I don't wanna discover I've spent time getting what I got already. Many thanks for your response.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
kevwe_flex: [b]Obatide [/b]I hail you o. Nice work you are doing here. Keep it up. grin grin grin grin grin cool cool
Thanks bro, Happy sunday sir and hows ur family doing?
To me, we are just rubbing mind and the more you tell people what you know, the likelihood of knowing more (my mathematics policy grin grin grin)
but jokes apart, you are a great contributor on this thread
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
jagajaga 79: more good news to come.i need respond to my question,i collected my first degree certificate on friday,the problem is that on my degree certificate my name was writing on it like this FOLAMI WAHEED OLASUNKANMI, but my neco certificate result was writing like this FOLAMI WAIDI OLASUNKANMI.I fill my DSP application with this spelling FOLAMI WAIDI OLASUNKANMI.can any body please help me out on this URGENTLY.
Issues like this came up on 2013 thread, though im not sure of the page.
There is an affidavit called harmonization of name in court, i will advice you to do it and prepare to convince the CO that both document belong to the same person.
people who are familiar with such cases can add comment pls
Hoping this will help?

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.