Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425668 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wellton:

Congrat @mr rule. pls when did u send ur forms to KCC? I am excepting my 2NL, my case no have been current since october.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
bobjackson: Good day room, av been a member of this forum since I got my 1NL. Now the 2NL has arrived today. Thanks to God for what his going to do in my life and wife.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
hammerh: Hello forumites,
I just received my 2Nl for January 2014...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
I rejoice with you all. Goodluck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
hello forumite, please i need a clarification on something, my CN is yet to be current and my wedding is coming up by January but i have sent my forms to kcc since June as single, can i still resend the forms again after the wedding to notify them of the new development and hope this wont affect my interview schedule at the due time. Thanks i look forward to your sincere response on it .
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
jollyiwin: all we should always know is that it is always Well. keep your faith up both those that are yet to be current those who just received their 2 NL and those that have done a successful interview. it is well.
Hi Jollyiwin...: pls bro, I just need a little explanation from u on this... I called KCC about a week ago and after Quoting my Case number, the lady told me am CURRENT in JANUARY..Pls what does that mean ;as it relates to Interview/2nd Notification... Thanks much....!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
My visa collection is this friday but I tried tracking it in this format: 2014AF3624,and it is still giving me invalid case number.
Am I doing it right? Pls house,I need ur help.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
@kevwe-flex Thanks very much for your response. May God bless u. I've checked the instruction and found as u explained. But what is 1NL and 2NL? Kindly explain.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
TCPonly: My visa collection is this friday but I tried tracking it in this format: 2014AF3624,and it is still giving me invalid case number.

If the problem persist by tomorrow, I guess you can assume that its site's error, then rush to Lagos on Friday or Monday for collection.
Taking Jollywin's case as an example: He did his interview a day before yours and he has collected, so it could be their site's error
so sorry for the stress and I hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by philipblac: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
My 2NL have arrived my interview is on Jan 27 . Thank God

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Atandaishola794: @kevwe-flex Thanks very much for your response. May God bless u. I've checked the instruction and found as u explained. But what is 1NL and 2NL? Kindly explain.

It's our own informal way of referring to 1st Notification Letter (1NL) which is what you got notifying you that you were selected; 2nd Notification Letter (2NL) which would be your interview/appointment invitation. Did you get it now?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
TCPonly: My visa collection is this friday but I tried tracking it in this format: 2014AF3624,and it is still giving me invalid case number.
Don't bother yourself tracking d Visa
Jst call the phone number on that Visa collection paper
Its GSS(DHL) call centre phone number
Get ur name, international passport number and the date u had successful intervw at the US embassy ready wit u when u call.
You will be reliably informed the status of ur visa by the agent that picks ur call.
However don't 4get that u need 2 wait five(05) working days after the date of ur intervw before ur visa becomes ready.
During my time,I waited 5 working days after d date of my intervw before I called d contact centre number and the customer care agent that picked my call informed me the visa was ready.
Its better you call to confirm before going there especially if u are not based in Lagos
Hope this help?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
jollyiwin: that's not too hard. for the fact that you have sent your for to kcc and waiting for your 2nl. what you need do is to always check the DV ESC page with your confirmation number. that's where your 2nl will be dropped.
Thank you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
timimoyegun:

Since he can't anwser recovery question, I'll advise some sholud help him open
a new email acct ( write d password of d new acct somewhere) so he won't forget
again, then call KCC to up date his file; He may need to fill another form just bcus of
the new email acct.
Helpful
Thank you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Like jollyiwin said, since he can't access the email, do timely check on the DV lottery Entry Status Check: https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx for your 2NL, it would be there when it drops. I also thunk he should open a new email account for subsequent correspondence and discontinue the use of the former.
Helpful information
Thank you.
I wish you success in your forthcoming intervw.
God's favour & mercy will be upon you & u will come bck here wit gud testimony IJN.
As you av watered other people garden on this forum with helpful pieces of advice,God will reward u wit success at ur intervw IJN.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
@kevwe-flex Once again lots of thanks to you. I was thinking along that line but asked just to be sure. I dont want to take anything for granted.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
bobjackson: Good day room, av been a member of this forum since I got my 1NL. Now the 2NL has arrived today. Thanks to God for what his going to do in my life and wife.
Congratulations!!! Go and collect your visa.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
hammerh: Hello forumites,
I just received my 2Nl for January 2014...
Congratulations!!! The visa is yours!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hammerh(f): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
jigga40: Congratulations!!! The visa is yours!
Amen and thank you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2013
Obatide:

If the problem persist by tomorrow, I guess you can assume that its site's error, then rush to Lagos on Friday or Monday for collection.
Taking Jollywin's case as an example: He did his interview a day before yours and he has collected, so it could be their site's error
Obatide ,pls bro, I just need a little explanation on this... I called KCC about a week ago and after Quoting my Case number, the lady told me am CURRENT in JANUARY..Pls what does that mean ;as it relates to Interview/2nd Notification... Thanks much....!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 1:57am On Nov 21, 2013
bamideleniayo: Obatide ,pls bro, I just need a little explanation on this... I called KCC about a week ago and after Quoting my Case number, the lady told me am CURRENT in JANUARY..Pls what does that mean ;as it relates to Interview/2nd Notification... Thanks much....!

You'll get your 2NL before the end of the month, your interview will be in January 2014.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 2:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Obatide:

Thanks man,am grateful.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 2:53am On Nov 21, 2013
gokman4u:
Get ur name, international passport number and the date u had successful intervw at the US embassy ready wit u when u call.
You will be reliably informed the status of ur visa by the agent that picks ur call.
However don't 4get that u need 2 wait five(05) working days after the date of ur intervw before ur visa becomes ready.
During my time,I waited 5 working days after d date of my intervw before I called d contact centre number and the customer care agent that picked my call informed me the visa was ready.
Its better you call to confirm before going there especially if u are not based in Lagos
Hope this help?

I appreciate man,thank you so much.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 4:59am On Nov 21, 2013
@ Tcponly . going with d CN you claimed to track d visa . re-check , the CN is not correct bro
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 5:09am On Nov 21, 2013
and am yet to c d trace of 2nd Letter
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 5:10am On Nov 21, 2013
Congrats, To all that' av just received their 2nd Letter, plz kindly help others awaiting theirs by posting your CN and date u submitted.
cox, I submitted mine in july 20 and am current in Dec going with d first 8000 for Dec
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2013
bamideleniayo: Obatide ,pls bro, I just need a little explanation on this... I called KCC about a week ago and after Quoting my Case number, the lady told me am CURRENT in JANUARY..Pls what does that mean ;as it relates to Interview/2nd Notification... Thanks much....!
westcodes:
You'll get your 2NL before the end of the month, your interview will be in January 2014.
Good respond, in addition, Just be patience and check; https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx regularly, You will soon see your invitation for Interview there, which will show Address, date and time of interview including all beneficiaries.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2013
bamideleniayo:
Hi Jollyiwin...: pls bro, I just need a little explanation from u on this... I called KCC about a week ago and after Quoting my Case number, the lady told me am CURRENT in JANUARY..Pls what does that mean ;as it relates to Interview/2nd Notification... Thanks much....!

If you are current in January 2014, you may like get your 2NL end of november. The 2NL comes approximate 9wks to your interview date (based on my own exprience).

Congratualtion in advance
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2013
Obatide:
someone once said A FORM OF IDENTIFICATION is necessary, and don't forget to review G2Glory's advice on water proof stuff (just an advice though)
Just an advice, especially if you are not residing in Lagos, there is facility to check if your visa is ready before traveling down here.
This is the site for checking: https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/Status.aspx?

gokman4u:

Hope this help?

Both are tracking systems and I believe if the VISA has been printed at the time he checked, it will show on that website. confirm with your own CN pls
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2013
jollyiwin: some thing I failed to do and I believed it important to let you guys know.

am entrusting my visa collection to my dad. and passport number was required of which i don't have anywhere except in the passport. so I have to call Dahl office to asked how I can get that p number. men it was a long story. after proper verification the number was released.

My point

PLEASE TRY AND WRITE DOWN YOU PASSPORT NUMBER. IF YOU FALL VICTIM ALREADY CALL IMMIDENTLY TO GET IT

JUST PRE SO NAL OBSERVATION

HOPE IT HELPS

To add to your point, it is a very good idea to have a scan copy of the bio-data page and visas emailed to your self not just for your passport, but for all your vital documents and certificates.

they will come in extremely handy if your documents get lost or damaged. as a matter of fact, sometimes you can even get away with presenting only copies rather than carry originals around all the time (the does not include embassies o!)
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2013
On a general note, there was this complaint that was getting common for the DV2013 guys. They reported that some radiologist in one of the hospitals was in the habit of telling people that he saw something in the x-ray that may get them denied a visa and will end up collecting money from them to 'cover it up'.

Please o! try not to fall victim and if anybody finds anything suspicious is going on, the least you can do is alert others and together we can fight any evil.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2013
Congratulations to those that have received their 2nl,ur interviews would be an easy one. The visas are urs already. Pls kindly let us know ur cn range and date u sent ur forms, it wud realy help those that are current alredy and haven't received their 2nl thanks. Congrats once again go get ur visas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.